Four demons, all mine? (F for Dom M demons, reverse harem, any gender writer)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 21, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

A nephilim girl is kidnapped by dark witch cultists and given to four demons as the fee for a dark bargain of power. She becomes the mate of all four of them.

Please make sure to read my on's and off's.

These were the demons I was envisioning along with what the cultists want from each of them, their names are up to you, unless you prefer I name them.

Lust-
limitless sexual stamina

Vanity-
Attractiveness

Greed-
Wealth

Death-
Immortality and eternal youth

And now, please read this passionately written Introduction post to understand a good deal more about the plot :)

An eerie sensation still overwhelmed Liliana in the form of tiny goosebumps dotting her flesh as she locked her front door behind her, she had just gotten the assistant manager position at the video store... and yet, with the recent weirdos that had been coming in... she was kind of considering quitting...

Not that the store didn't get plenty of weird people... but... over the last few weeks, these individuals had been coming in and just wandering the store, never renting anything and taking long ominous stares at her whenever they entered the main aisle that offered a view of the check out desk...

Those eyes...

There was something very unsettling in the gaze of these people... something sinister, she could feel it... every time their eyes had met hers, she could feel the shiver of dread and fear skitter down her spine and her flesh would riddle with goosebumps...

Her instincts had never been wrong before... but, who were these people? They never spoke to her and any time she'd ever tried talking to them, they would just look at her and give her the creepiest smile before leaving the store.

“If there is something going on with those people... could they know? Could they know what I really am?” Liliana murmured, kicking her sneakers off by the door and turning to head for the kitchen, her stomach beginning to growl with hunger “And if they do... what could they possibly want? I... maybe I am just being paranoid, but I just can't shake the feeling that those freaks are watching me or something... I really hope I am just paranoid...”

A heavy sigh escaped her, she'd likely have quit her job this very night if she didn't need the steady paycheck so badly... especially after what happened tonight...

Tonight it had been two guys, dressed entirely in all black expensive looking clothes as per the usual with them, their hair slicked back in the same fashion... they wandered the aisles as they always did, staring at her long and intensely before making a show of going into the next aisle to supposedly look over movies...

Only this time, instead of smiling at her from afar, when they went to leave the video store, the blonde one of the two stopped just beside the desk, he looked over at her... his storm blue eyes twinkling with a malicious sparkle and a shark-like grin spread across his mouth, then he and his companion left the store. Again, no movies in hand.

The raven haired girl shuddered at the memory of the super creepy grin and those even creepier eyes before she reached out to grasp the handle of the fridge door, she pulled it open and stared into the interior with a dismayed expression... bills and responsibilities sucked up most of her money, she had little funds by the end of it all for chow... so, it was either microwave the burrito she didn't eat the other night or pig out on microwave popcorn...

Pursing her lips and groaning softly, she shut the fridge door and began making her way towards her small cupboard pantry where she had the box of popcorn, she'd just pop two or three bags and go watch a couple movies before she went to bed... or maybe a nice hot bath before she konked out would help her relax and put aside her disturbing evening at work.

Eventually, Liliana found herself standing in front of the microwave, staring in boredom at the timer counting down for the first bag of popcorn... she wasn't prepared at all for the rear door of her house, right beside the counter where the microwave sat... to receive a hard brutal pounding... this wasn't like a scared panicked knocking, this more like you'd expect from someone in a downright rage!

The pounding went on for a total of ten to fifteen seconds, Liliana just stood there frozen in terror as she stared at the door... the nature of that knocking did not make feel like wanting to open it, she kind of felt like calling the cops, but... what were they going to do? They would just tell her it was probably just some kids pulling a mean prank of a girl living alone...

It could be... but then, what if it wasn't? Her mind immediately flashed back to the creepy blonde guy and his companion from the video store earlier... her heart began pounding even harder as she tried desperately to listen for any other sounds from the other side of the back door...

Silence... for what felt like an eternity, just silence... then, the sounds of an enraged male voice just screaming, screaming and screaming all the while practically beating on the door with what sounded like both fists!

Terrified tears filled Liliana's eyes as she shoved her hand into her jeans pocket for her cell phone, she had only just unlocked the screen when she heard the same furious beating coming from the front door now as well, followed by the sounds of cracking wood... they were breaking down the door!

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Liliana sobbed, her panicked mind tryin desperately to focus as she closed her eyes tightly, she needed to teleport upstairs and get herself behind another locked door if she was going to have enough time to call the police!

“Focus, come on, Lily!” She screamed at herself as she heard the broken bits of the front door crash down onto the floor of the entryway... she then was surrounded by shining pale blue light just as robed figures were appearing the doorway of her kitchen... she was then instantly transported upstairs to her bedroom, she fled frantically to her bathroom, shutting the door behind her as quietly as possible and locking it before she went back to dealing with her phone.

“911, what is your emergency?”

“They're in my house! I don't know who they are, they broke down the door, please help me!” Liliana sobbed, her eyes flying towards the bathroom door in a panic as she heard soft footsteps entering her bedroom, she whispered now into the phone “They're in my room... they're coming... please help me...”

“Just stay calm, mam and do not open that door, we are sending officers to your home right now, stay on the phone with me until they arrive” The operator instructed her “Stay calm and stay away from the door, do not speak or make any sounds. Just stay calm and quiet, help is coming”

“Mmhm” Liliana whimpered softly, tears cascading down her cheeks as she found to hold back terrified sobs that burned in her throat.

“Where is that damn nephilim? Her trail of grace definitely led to this room, go check the bathroom!”

“They're coming!” Liliana hissed softly into the phone, her voice unable to hold back a soft sobbing sound “They're coming!”

She saw the door handle jiggle then and a frustrated growl coming from the other side of the door “It's locked, I'd bet you anything our little nephilim is hiding inside... shall I break it down, Master Rembrant?”

“Yes, we do not have time to wait until the authorities arrive, she had a phone in her hand before she orbed”

Orbed? Was that was her transportation ability was actually called?

When the door began to receiving violent hard kicks, Liliana closed her eyes and tried to make herself teleport again... but she was just so scared and couldn't make herself calm down enough to gain the focus she needed to make it work.
Sobbing, Liliana was determined to not just sit here and let these bastards do whatever it was they had planned for her, she pushed herself up off where she'd been sitting on the cold tiled floor and dashed for the window next to the shower, it was second story up, but... maybe she could manage to climb down the trellis or maybe the drain pipe? She couldn't remember right now where either of the objects were on the house...

“They're coming, I am going to try and go out the window” Liliana whispered into the phone before she frantically pushed open the window, she slipped her phone back into her jeans pocket, the trembling girl hoisted herself up to poke her head and shoulders out the window... she could see the white trellis going up the side of the house nearby... it looked close enough to grab onto...

The sound of the bathroom door beginning to crack and break spurred on Liliana's decision to attempt the risky escape route, it was way better than staying here and finding out what her intruder's had in store!

“Okay... okay... easy does it, easy... easy...” Liliana's voice trembled as she eased more and more of her body out the window, a hand reaching for wooden trellis, fingers wiggling as she leaned out more and more, trying desperately to get a hold...

Right then, a loud sound exploded through the bathroom as the door finally gave way to the abuse and split in half, one half hung dangling by the hinges and the other half came crashing onto the floor “She's escaping! Get back here, you wretched little bitch!”

She felt a hand grasp her ankle and she panicked, kicking wildly at the individual and winding up making herself lose balance, she felt herself slip out of the window before she had a chance to grab onto anything... down and down she went, plummeting for the ground... she was prepared for imminent death as she clenched her eyes shut...
Then... her body hit the ground... HARD... and while she hurt plenty, she wasn't dead... she wasn't even injured... another side effect of her angelic half?

She groaned and lifted her cheek up off the grass, opening her eyes... only to find herself surrounded by six or more figured cloaked in black robes, three of them knelt down to restrain her before she could attempt anything, while a fourth took a sharpie marker and began to draw a strange symbol onto her forehead “There, that seal ought to keep the little half breed bitch from using any of her angelic powers while we make the trade. Text Master Rembrant, tell him we have the nephilim secured”

“Why are you doing this?! Who are you?!” Liliana shrieked, desperately trying to struggle “Please, I don't know what you want from me! Let me go, please!”

“Shut up, wench!” The drawer of the seal growled before he rose back to his full height, kicking Liliana hard in the head then, rendering the girl unconscious...

-An hour later, the base of a grand staircase within what appears to be a dimly lit Gothic mansion-

“Ugh... my head kills...” Liliana groaned, her voice groggy as she became to come to “Fuck my life... what the hell...”

It all came flooding back at once then, everything that had happened... Liliana's eyes flew open and she sat upright, her eyes widened in fear as she found her ankles were bound and her wrists were tied up in front of her... the robed figures stood in a perfect line behind her...

“What is this?! Where have you taken me?! What do you want?!” The terrified questions poured out from Liliana's mouth as tears filled her eyes.

“Be silent, nephilim! The dark masters shall be arriving very soon... just as scheduled...” The authorative voice from before spoke from beneath a face obscuring hood.

“Dark masters?! What the hell does that mean?!” Liliana screamed, struggling against her bonds.

What was going on? Who were these dark masters? What was going to happen to her?

I am not opposed to threesomes and such, but NO ANAL. Just saying that now.

LamentingQuill

Still looking. If you have an idea about whom each of the four demons are, I'd be down to hear it. Just remember, I like my men a delightful blend of beautiful, masculine and extra dominant ^.~