Click twice to get 2 superpowers. Great for gaming character ideas too!

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 20, 2012, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

Haha do remember we are still in the non-adult section my dear. *winks and kisses your cheek dangerously close to your mouth*

WhiteTigerForever

O:) Why I have no idea what you are referring to! ;) *looks around* Nothing indicated in any of my posts that could possibly resemble otherwise.  ;D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

xxmaxinitxx

My apologies my lady. My mind must just be in the gutter :p Of course you didn't say anything remotely close to suggesting otherwise :p

WhiteTigerForever

lol No apologies are necessary. This is all in good and sometimes flirtatious fun...  :P I can't wait to see what other powers people get, XD!

xxmaxinitxx

lol Okay. No one will be able to match the power of me and my dark lady :p

MadnessChi1d

I like this roll much better.

Heat manipulation and slender man physiology.

The ability to generate absorb and manipulate heat.

and the abilities to use the abilities of slender man.

So I can coax sentient beings into my arms for a warm embrace...

luphawk

Oh I like this. I got

Killing Instinct
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Killing_Instinct

And

Currency Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Currency_Generation

What could I possibly do with those?  …I know, TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No, really.  I would start out by building myself a reputation as an assassin with the signature of shooting ancient Greek coins thru my target’s eyes, into there brains and against the inside of there skulls.  This would earn me the nickname Boatman because I always insure my victims can pay the boatman to cross the river Styx.

I would then bribe, intimidate or assassinate my way into being the secret power behind the throne, all the thrones.  As an extra level of intimidation/bribery I would drop large stacks of gold bricks on top of the bodyguards of those I wanted to control (crushing them of course).  Eventually I would secretly rule the world and then I would turn my attention to space.

I would combine and give infinite funding to all space agencies and colonies the moon as a launching platform both to mars and for generational colony ships heading to distant stars.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Seress

Ritsu

Seress

It makes for so many options. *smiles at Ritsu* I wonder if I can nudge the generator to the next tabletop superhero setting. >_>

Ritsu

That could be really fun! Maybe get a group game going on here too.

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Seress

*nodnods* There should be enough people that digs superhero settings to get a game rolling.

WhiteTigerForever

He he.... See? I told you this was so fun, for just general entertainment, characters ideas and you guys are even considering a group game with it.... WONDERFUL! :D

Ritsu

luphawk

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on December 07, 2012, 06:25:15 PM
He he.... See? I told you this was so fun, for just general entertainment, characters ideas and you guys are even considering a group game with it.... WONDERFUL! :D
Oh, that reminds me.  Boatmen.  He’s mine.  Trademark Luphawk.  Your all witnesses.  LOL
my ideas / my f-list

Ritsu

Quote from: luphawk on December 07, 2012, 06:29:09 PM
Oh, that reminds me.  Boatmen.  He’s mine.  Trademark Luphawk.  Your all witnesses.  LOL
Boatman?

luphawk

The character that resulted from my first post above.  (reply # 31)
my ideas / my f-list

Ritsu

No, I got that, I was just asking if you meant for it to be plural as in Boatmen or singular: Boatman.

luphawk

yes.  Dame spell check, I need to start reading my non game posts more.
my ideas / my f-list

Ritsu

Ritsu

Outsider

Inner Beast + Enhanced Spearmanship

Ladies, you know what's up.