Corinthi's Roleplaying Ideas

Started by Corinthi, March 15, 2009, 11:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

Ages since I was active on E, but I've gotten a writing bug again, so I'd like to find some partners. I'm typically better at hetrosexual males roles, but may be willing to try something new with the right writer. I tend to be plot heavy with my stories, preferring smut as to serve the story, rather than vice versa.

Anyway, on to the Plots!

Two of a Kind [Van-E, or more depending on preferences]

A pair of strangers are traveling together on a train when they realize they can hear each others thoughts. As they try to make sense of this new discovery, they're attacked by strange forces and are forced to defend themselves. What's happening to them, why, and how will they react to knowing full well what's on each others minds?

I'm picturing an action/mystery/low key superheroics, ala Heroes. A couple of random strangers, thrown together by fate and forces beyond their comprehension, forced to deal with the strangeness surrounding them. And no, while I've various ideas of what might be going on, I don't have a firm plan and am happy to develop the story together with a partner.

Inspirational art: http://elvenangel.deviantart.com/art/Silence-On-The-Train-62284447

Silk and Steel [UN]

Hideo didn't trust the Geisha, and for good reason. Less than an hour after his lord took her into his chambers, Hideo heard a guttural cry. He burst in to see the Geisha pull her hairpin out of the Lord's throat.

Hideo had failed. His master was dead, slain by a ninja assassin. He was a ronin and honor demanded he commit seppuku to atone for that failure. But first...

Revenge.

He hunts down the Ninja, and they have a fantastic battle, only for members of the Ninja's clan to attack, looking to betray and murder the Ninja. The Ronin and Ninja team up to fight off the assassins, and the Ninja tells him if he really wants to avenge his master's death, he'll need to kill the leader of the Ninja's clan, and for that, he'd need her. The Ronin agrees to stay his blade, with the understanding that after the Ninja's clan is destroyed, they will finish their duel.

So, the two set off on a bloody tale of revenge and retribution. And just perhaps, find some forbidden love.

I'm picturing an anime inspired roleplay with flavors of Ninja Scroll and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Larger than life protagonists, bloody fights, and beautiful descriptions.

Inspirational art: http://vhea.deviantart.com/art/Itasaku-26570414

Smaller ideas I'd like to run with. Pretty much all hetro with me in a guy's role. Gender nonspecific roles could go either way. If you're interested

Something superheroic. Chatting with a friend has got me craving a story with Marvel's Nightcrawler. Such a fun character to write and I haven't touched him in years.

Something Victorian/Gothic Horror, inspired by the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Penny Dreadful, or the Kerberos Club.

I'd be happy to discuss something fantasy, be it medieval or urban if someone has a strong idea/craving.

So, if any of that sounds interesting, please feel from to drop me a line via PM or IM.

Corinthi

Couple more quick ideas.

Priest/Nun
Criminal/Nun
Priest/Naughty confession

Corinthi

I've got a craving for captive roleplays. Actually, with me playing the captive for a change. I've normally done the captor.

Perhaps a Mutant captured by Weapon X.

A vampire or werewolf captured by a hunter.

A spy captured by a rival agency.

A criminal captured by an intelligence agency, as in La Femme Nikita.

Whatever really, I'm pretty flexible. I'm more interested in the mental interactions between captive and captor, although some physical coercion is fine. My character wouldn't be a submissive.

Corinthi

Laeori

*hugs* It was nice to see a name I remember when I got back!

Pyro

Hmm... well, i myself am a big fan of western superhero stuff... Anything Hero/Villain is nice...

This is, of course, if you don't mind RPing with another guy... I don't mind playing females

Corinthi

Quote from: Laeori on March 22, 2009, 05:24:54 AM
*hugs* It was nice to see a name I remember when I got back!

*oofs and gives the Laeori a big 'ol squeeze*

Welcome back, beautiful. I just got back myself.

Corinthi

Quote from: Pyro on March 22, 2009, 05:52:39 AM
Hmm... well, i myself am a big fan of western superhero stuff... Anything Hero/Villain is nice...

This is, of course, if you don't mind RPing with another guy... I don't mind playing females

I like to think I'm fairly egalitarian in my roleplaying, sirrah. Just PM me with an plot sketch and we'll see what we can come up with.

Josietta

*hides from MORE stories but wants.. but can'ts.. whimpers*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Corinthi

*snugs the conflicted Josiegirl*

Don't get yourself in over your head on my account. I'd be thrilled to write with you, but I'm patient. Keep me in mind if things lighten up and you're craving something new.

Lilias

Way hey, look who's back! To stay, hopefully *grins*
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Corinthi

Quote from: Lilias on March 22, 2009, 12:52:26 PM
Way hey, look who's back! To stay, hopefully *grins*

*grins* Thank you, Lilias. I appreciate that. I'll do my best not to drop off the face of the earth again. At least not without an posted Absence explanation.

Corinthi

A bump from the past. Oooo, spooky.

I've returned after a long absence and would like to try my hand at a story or two.

Elunari

And you didn't hit me up!?!?!  Tsk!  ^_^
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.