Seeking someone to help me shake off the rust

Started by HeadmasterFelix, January 20, 2016, 06:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadmasterFelix

Hello!

It's been quite a long time since I've done any online roleplaying, and to be honest, I'm a bit nervous about whether or not I've still got the chops. I'm looking for someone to do a quick scene or two with me so I can regain my footing and feel a little more confident if/when I get approved.

This could be romantic/flirty or not romantic/flirty, doesn't really matter. Since it won't be adult in nature, the gender of the characters doesn't much matter to me. I think it would be easiest to start with canon characters that I'm familiar with, just because that lets me start to stretch my muscles in my comfort zone, but I think I could be ok with OCs too. My top fandoms are Harry Potter, Supernatural, and Walking Dead. Oh, and also Silent Hill, but there's not much non-adult potential there. I'll most likely play a guy, unless you have a preference to the contrary.

The most important thing is that you're nice, friendly, patient, and non-judgmental. I like to think I'm a pretty good writer, but the social aspect of getting back into roleplaying has me a bit anxious. If this sounds like something you can work with, let me know.

Kythiel

Well, I'm a pretty big fan of both Harry Potter and Supernatural and I am in the same boat as you as far as worried about knocking the rust off my writing skills. If you're liking canon then those two for me would be in my comfort zone but I'm willing to help if you want. I do believe I'm nice, friendly, patient, and non-judgmental.... and doggonit people like me.

HeadmasterFelix

Quote from: Kythiel on January 21, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
Well, I'm a pretty big fan of both Harry Potter and Supernatural and I am in the same boat as you as far as worried about knocking the rust off my writing skills. If you're liking canon then those two for me would be in my comfort zone but I'm willing to help if you want. I do believe I'm nice, friendly, patient, and non-judgmental.... and doggonit people like me.

I'm sorry I haven't answered earlier, I've been surprisingly busy and I will continue to be busy for a bit. Monday would work for me, though. Tuesday would also work. Would a time on either of those days be good to do a short little something?

Kythiel

That works either day, I'm hoping to get my internet back before then if weather permits but yeah it works.  :-)

Malkina

I'm looking to get back into rp myself after a long break so I'd be more than happy to join you to help out and help myself at the same time. I love the Walking Dead myself but I am open to any ideas you may have if you wanted to work on something together.

Kaisude

Do I see a small group forming. I'm looking to shake the rust off and get back in to rp, so you guys might be what I need. Unless Felix isn't up for it. I like all your fandoms and canons aren't hard to play. Though I'll be much honest I've only paid the walking dead ........ This much attention. Still I think I could pull off a canon

TeaCupDucky

I would love to do a Supernatural one with you! I absolutely love the series! You got a pairing you'd like to do? I'm pretty good with any of them. :)

Sunshine

If you are still interested or have room for more, I would love to write with you. Harry Potter Fandoms are my bread and butter. I'm new to the site, but not new to RPing, and am still waiting for further approval. If you are interested, just let me know. I will be oddly unavailable for most of this weekend but otherwise, I'm pretty free most all of the time.

maki

I'd be interested in a Supernatural rp. I have a couple OC's I'd like to use if that is ok with you.

pcnovaes

I'm new to forum rp, but am a good story teller. I'd like to play to know how the rolls and character sheets are done.