A witch in the family, not so wonderful. {All genders welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, December 28, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

Libitina Pale had no idea who she really was. Not until she mysteriously made it snow indoors and caused her mother's cat to levitate and fly across the room, terrifying the poor animal so badly it wouldn't emerge from beneath the sofa for over a week! It was then, her muggle father knew, she was a witch. There was no way he would suffer another abomination in his family. It had taken everything he had to keep his wife's....difference...from the world. He had loved her, but he wasn't going to stand for having a child that was a...witch. He couldn't handle it. He hid his daughter away with his sister who knew good and well who and what Libitina was. With a promise of his daughter being properly cared for, Mr. Pale left and never looked back.

Libitina was far from cared for. Left in a lonely, dark basement to fend for herself. Never learning anything about her true nature nor why she was cast aside like an old shoe. She was too young to remember what her mother was and without her guidance, she had no idea why she could do such extraordinary things. She's 16 and broken free of her bonds. With no place to go, she's on her own.

~I'm looking for a partner who will be my character's savior. I'd prefer a male character, though the gender behind the character is of course irrelevant so long as they're written well. Someone who will take her under his wing and help her. Largely story oriented, possible light romance. Focus heavily on character development and friendship.~

Please feel free to pm if interested, do NOT respond in the thread. Thank you.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~