Infiltration of the Vampire Coven (Interest Check)

Started by LadyNitrate, October 24, 2011, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyNitrate

Oh sweet potatoes. I've got to admit, I feel a tiny bit bad for not taking better control of the situation but I'm sorry to say that was entertaining to read..
"If I can't annoy anyone, what point is there in writing?" Kingsley Amis

LadyN's O/O's Ideas Preferences

WhiteTigerForever

I am gently withdrawing from the game because of personal issues in rl... Good luck guys!
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

DomShark

I'm interested and planning on dropping my other group RP. Are you still casting for Vampires? I can get a bio up by tonight if so.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

LadyNitrate

Well, we are one vampire less, so I'd say sure, we could use another vampire. As for another infiltrator, we don't really need one. I've got a plan, okay I don't but I'll make one!

DomShark

OOC: I'll probably need to revise a time or two. And if one of the Elders wants to be Gavin's "Maker" I can add that in.

Name: Gavrosh “Gavin” LeSangre
Apparent Age: 26
Human: none
Personality: Gavin may seem quiet and analytical at first, but those who know him well recognize him as impulsive and thrill-seeking. He controls his emotions well, but when he is pushed too far he makes no attempt to restrain himself. He tries very hard to stay up on current fashion and slang, a defensive habit that has helped him to adapt over the years. He’s bullheaded and uncompromising when he wants something, but tires quickly once he has it. He has also trained himself over the years to build up a mild immunity to silver.

History/Bio: Gavrosh, was born in France during the early 1800’s, a member of the impoverished lower class. When he was a young man, he was at the forefront of the French Revolutionary War and fought valiantly for months before he was caught on the wrong side of a barricade and cut down by enemy fire.

On the verge of death and low on blood, Gavrosh was pitied by a silent observer who carried him to safety and saved his “life” by sharing his potent, blood with the dieing rebel. The Benefactor was hundreds of years old, and his blood changed the young Frenchman’s destiny forever.

Gavin’s Maker taught him much about discipline and secrecy, but couldn’t give him what he needed most: A reason to live. Gavin went on to fight in World Wars I and II, before eventually immigrating to the United States, going out on his own for the first time since his Second-Life began. Now he serves the Coven, and does whatever is required of him by the older vampires.

His loyalty will be tested in the coming days, and he has yet to declare which of his elders he will support, wanting merely to be on the Winning Side.

Extra: Since he was first turned, Gavin has worn Silver chains around his neck, starting very small and moving up in size as he gained more strength. Now, he is capable of wearing several thick silver chains without much hindrance, and is never seen without at least one chain around his neck.

LadyNitrate

Looks good to me. I was waiting to see if you were going to edit it again and then I went to sleep. I love my sleep.

DomShark

Quote from: LadyNitrate on November 03, 2011, 08:28:12 AM
Looks good to me. I was waiting to see if you were going to edit it again and then I went to sleep. I love my sleep.

Sleep is good. Am I free to post now or are we waiting to recast the other infiltrator?

LadyNitrate

Nope, I think I am going to kill him off. So you are indeed free to post.

Foxy DeVille

We should probably have an OOC thread. I think it would be good to define abilities, locations, duties, past histories, etc. And I'm not sure if having a bunch of drama from ex-players in this thread is a good recruiting tool...

LadyNitrate