Pokemon Adventures

Started by Kaiser Maverick, August 09, 2010, 05:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

*Sighs* I don't know why I enjoy pokemon rp's so much. One I started already died but Im enjoying another one. I want to get at least 5 more people for a group of six to partake in this adventure.

Name:
Bio:
Region:
Pokemon on hand:Im allowing two basic pokemon along with one starter from any region except the new black and white versions. By basic I mean the first stage of evolution.

This is all thats required but Im not sure it will take off. Im hoping it will. So please see if you like it and reply.

Character Thread:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78922.0
OOC:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78923.0
IC Thread:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78927.0

Tydorei

Name: Cooming Soon
Orientation: Lesbian
Bio: Cooming Soon
Region: Was born in Sinnoh (Will be where ever the game takes place somehow. lol)
Pokemon on hand: Ralts and Misdreavus and Piplup

pendarious

Name: violet (sorry had to stick with the color theme)
Orientation: bi
Region: Jhoto
appearance:

bio: Violet is an ordinary girl with no real problems. Her dream was to become a pokemon Gym leader. When she was able to acquire her first pokemon she did so and now travels the world to train and to study in the ways of being a gym leader. She knows it's not a very prestegious goal but it's her goal none the less. Her father was a gym leader until he passed away suddenly from some illness and it was him that influenced her to take on the responsiblity.
pokemon on hand: Cyndaquil, mareep, Onyx
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Kaiser Maverick

Tydorei your allowed one starter from any region. And Im not so sure yet lol. I'll take votes on what region.

Tydorei

kk. Added Piplup and changed my name. lol

Kaiser Maverick

Hehe its ok. And take your time on your bios still looking for mor people.

rockstar217

What kind of "adventure" are you looking for?  I'd love to try my hand at a Pokemon game. 
Ideas / Cravings  ;;  Ons and Offs  ;;  Current Games  ;; A/A Thread  
[complete rehaul of all threads 15 november 2018]

Kaiser Maverick

Just basic traveling,sex,catching pokemon. Depending on the region his were we'll catching the pokemon. Its go according to the games

rockstar217

Alright.  Sounds good to me.

Name:  Lily
Orientation: Bi with a stronger tendency towards men.
Appearance
Bio: Lily had lived a relatively normal life, until her father died and her mother got remarried to a man who thought he could control Lily's future.  She had befriended Spark, her Starly, years before he was even in the picture, always knowing that she wanted to be a trainer -- aspiring to challenge the Champion -- and he wanted to take it all away from her.  One night, he tried to clip Spark's wings -- only succeeding in getting one -- and Lily decided she'd had enough; she packed her bags and left that night, leaving nothing more than a note behind her.  Since then, she's been traveling the region training and meeting new people as she goes along, gaining new friends in both human and pokemon form.
Region:  Any is okay, but I'm most comfortable in Johto or Sinnoh
Pokemon on hand: Growlithe, Totodile, and Starly

Kaiser Maverick

I m going to throw in appearence that I forgot to add. And Im sad no one choose Hoenn lol.

Dracoat

Interested.

Name: Ray Storms

Orientation: Straight

Appearance:

Bio: His arise to becoming a trainer was less of an intentional event as it was an accident. He started his career by venturing into the woods as a boy and befriending a simple Pidgey after rescuing it when it was beset upon by some angry Beedrill. Now this Pidgey recognized that this boy had helped it and began to follow him and roost outside his house. Ray's father figured he was a natural for breeding and sent him to the local pokemon expert, which happened to be the prestigious Oak, and see what the boy could do. Oak was impressed by the boy's story and rare compassion. He figured the boy would make a better trainer and entrusted to him a Charmander to see if the boy could handle the rowdy little fire lizard. In time he did and has since only gained a Dratini from fishing in his nearby river with his Mom's new super rod. It's been a year or two with just him and his now loyal team of pokemon. He has set out from his little town of Cinnabar to see the world, but it seems a storm is brewing on the sea. It doesn't look like a good start for his adventure and small boat...

Region: Kanto

Pokemon on hand: Charmander, Pidgey, Dratini

And can we has shiny pokemon? Cause I love the shiny charmander!
Oh and the bio allows me to be able to end up wherever by getting lost at sea and shipwrecked on a nearby beach.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

BraveEarth

Name: Tristan K. Piyartyrs
Orientaion:Straight (may be Bi-Curious)
Bio:(To Be Done)
Pokemon: Dunsparce, Tyrogue, Mudkip
Region:Formerly Hoenn now Johto...  (Can move him to where ever the game is though...)

Kaiser Maverick

Ok then to anyone else this roleplay is now closed. To the participents you have three days to get your bios up. And I want you guys to decide on what region you wish to be in.

Dracoat

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on August 10, 2010, 08:14:04 AM
Ok then to anyone else this roleplay is now closed. To the participents you have three days to get your bios up. And I want you guys to decide on what region you wish to be in.

Already done! Completely! Acceptable? And also what about shiny pokemon? I'm more for Johto, Heart Gold style. Mix of new and old available.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

pendarious

ah for the region to play in.......either Jhoto or Hoenn i mean i love Kanto and all but some of the coolest pokemon are in Jhoto and Hoenn
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

rockstar217

Quote from: Dracoat on August 10, 2010, 10:22:26 AM
I'm more for Johto, Heart Gold style. Mix of new and old available.

I like this idea.

I've also added my bio / appearance to the above post.   Hope it's okay.

Kaiser Maverick

Quote from: Dracoat on August 10, 2010, 10:22:26 AM
Already done! Completely! Acceptable? And also what about shiny pokemon? I'm more for Johto, Heart Gold style. Mix of new and old available.
Thats Very awesome. Your Good.
Quote from: rockstar217 on August 10, 2010, 04:33:10 PM
I like this idea.

I've also added my bio / appearance to the above post.   Hope it's okay.

Your good to go as well.
And so far it seems Johto is the current favorite.

pendarious

there we go i added her profile and pic and stuff *shrugs*

Kaiser Maverick

Quote from: pendarious on August 10, 2010, 08:22:28 PM
there we go i added her profile and pic and stuff *shrugs*
Sounds Good just one question: Are we going to convince her to leave with us or are we going to be challengers to her.

pendarious

well even though she has the license to be a gym leader she doesn't believe she's ready yet so she's closed the gym until she's studied some and has gained more self confidence. so think of it as like the viridian gym in Red Blue and Yellow where it was locked up till later in the game........so in a way she's like the last one you guys will face to get into the league. if that's acceptable kaiser.

Kaiser Maverick

Quote from: pendarious on August 10, 2010, 08:30:11 PM
well even though she has the license to be a gym leader she doesn't believe she's ready yet so she's closed the gym until she's studied some and has gained more self confidence. so think of it as like the viridian gym in Red Blue and Yellow where it was locked up till later in the game........so in a way she's like the last one you guys will face to get into the league. if that's acceptable kaiser.

Perfectly acceptable. I was just wondering how it would turn out. And so far its looking like Johto so I'm assuming your the Dragon Gym leader. By your picture you look like her sister lol, but you can have any Gym type you want.

pendarious

*laughs* it does look that way doesn't it?

well i'm thinking that the dragon gym will be fine. so i'll have her pick up more dragon pokemon on the journey. I plan to have her hide the fact that she's a gym leader until it comes to the point where they need to get that badge.

Kaiser Maverick

Hehe so it seems she'll be like Misty hen? Thats fine even though there is not alot of Dragon types in Johto but I'll figure something out. And I figured a max of ten pokemon found on the journey would be acceptable. And it seems  forgot age. Curse my ability not to modify my posts. Oh well add your ages please. I'll start my character.

pendarious

well.......it could just be a dragon/electric gym.......something new since there aren't many dragons in jhoto......unless weve got access to other region pokemon then i'd be able to get a few dragons at least....all i'd need are a dratini, bagon, swablu.

on the other hand in pokemon stadium and stadium2 the gym leaders don't exactly use pokemon of the gyms element either *shrugs*

Kaiser Maverick

Wow your the first I've met whose played stadium. It was a good game, especially because I lost my gameboy and I just played it on my N64 XD. But I can throw in some rare occurences.