Primrose Academy [Hentai System RPG] [Still need girls!]

Started by GloomCookie, April 29, 2012, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Your char can be a old friend of Hyena's one? Then, you can go to the restaurant and talk with him and the girls. Meanwhile, someone (or everyone) need to take control of Rei, since she's a NPC now. =/

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Snake

Annie

Anyway, I'm inclined to believe that we can have this one going without a GM, just with enough coordination in the OOC. What do you all think? :D

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Laughing Hyena

Sounds good. So whom wants to step up and be GM of this thing now?

Annie

Like I said, until someone fills the role, we can all GM this,  just to get things going. ^^

Snake

There doesn't need to be be OVERALL GM like Annie said/ we can freely create our own events and all but this party that tas set up needs to get played through or it'll seem weird.

Annie

Quote from: Snake on June 03, 2012, 12:16:55 PM
There doesn't need to be be OVERALL GM like Annie said/ we can freely create our own events and all but this party that tas set up needs to get played through or it'll seem weird.

Yes, yes! Since there's no major plot going on, just our chars interacting with each other, I guess that will work. The party was almost set up, so Rei would need to leave soon for her show, I guess.

EDIT: Since this is a dead game, I'm just announcing I'm out.