Vampires....In Romania the homeland

Started by DarkAngel, July 31, 2009, 03:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

Charlie and her friends took a Vacation after graduation from college each one this was a break before they head off to the real life .. All of them agreeing to this vacation.. And seeing and spending the night in Vlad The Impalers Castle

She smiled at her friend all of them were in a tavern drinking enjoying there one night before they head out ....

It was one of those days where life never seemed to slow down as she laughed

Some of her friends ribbed on each other and others had a secret crush on one another but it was all kept hush hush with out the other knowing and then some us like me who dream of finding something .. But is not able to explain what that  something is..

I need

even amount of vampires and group of friends

so 4 friends and 4 vampires

Vampires
1. Oleander
2.Rockin
3.Tamashi
4.RubySlippers
Friends
1.Evil_Pixie
2.Super Hans
3.Craz
4. Treena                                            We need two men for vampires and One more for woman for vampire and then we can start

Oleander

SuperHans

That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

Craz

I'd also be interested in playing a friend.

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

DarkAngel

Rockin

DarkAngel

Quote from: Rockin on July 31, 2009, 08:03:45 PM
I guess I could play Vampire

That would be great

Just put your bio in on the ooc

RubySlippers

I can do a vampire I've been doing more freeform games of late at other locations.

Female vampire, I will suck the blood of the mortals in fun ways.

DarkAngel

Then you got it I have the ooc link put your bio up and I just need to get one more male for the vampires

leelan

I'm interested as a vampire but never done a group RP before, care to teach me and i'll do it :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

DarkAngel

Quote from: leelan on July 31, 2009, 08:24:54 PM
I'm interested as a vampire but never done a group RP before, care to teach me and i'll do it :)

I got all my vampires but if I get another male then you got it ... and I'll teach you how