Surviving apocalypse (M looking for F)

Started by Becca, August 20, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Another day in hell.

I am interested in exploring a society in which a zombie apocalypse has been occurring for well over a year. Those who could not adapt to the new society or could not survive the first surge of undead monsters roaming the cities and countryside are already dead. Those who remain are the ones who managed to adapt, congregate in either small-knit groups or large compounds with strong and fearless leaders to rule and organize these blooming towns.
This will not focus so much on fighting off zombies, as the people who are still alive have already managed to deal with that particular plague, and with some organization, they can live in relative safety -of course a few chance encounters will occur, particularly if there is human mistakes involved-, but rather how life in this new society, where rules and habits have completely been changed and altered, and social order is no longer what it used to be, works.

Commerce has once again become a reality, and though there is no income or currency to speak of, the human race has once again resorted to trading goods as a means to getting what they cannot create by their own means, or what is lacking in their compounds.

I would be playing either the leader -one of his lieutenants- of one of these blooming compounds or instead, a newcomer to this particular group of survivors.

This can easily be a lighter or darker kind of romance, non-con may be included if my partner has a preference for it. I am more than open to playing the charismatic, manipulative leader or the more stern and brooding loner. So think someone close to what Darryl or Negan stand for, and that would be the gist of those particular archetypes. I won't play these characters, though, just giving a basic outline of the kind of character profiles I'd be interested in exploring.

Just to clarify, I am interested in having romance featured in this rpg, and being one of the central themes, however light or dark it might end up being. That is up for discussion.

So if anyone is interested in playing a female character in this new world order -I would be interested in playing most of the npcs, sort of GMing the game in a sense, though I'm certainly open to leaving some NPCs under my partner's control-, please do send me a PM. Don't reply on this thread!

Becca