Crimson Ruby (Recruiting any willing members M & F)(Need's more humans)

Started by Faceless, September 20, 2012, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraea

Hey all! I'm loving these profiles and getting really excited about writing with y'all!

Faceless

Re did the over all story line after some comments about it not really sounding up to par.  So we're gonna try the new one.
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

sleepingferret

Quote from: Astraea on October 10, 2012, 09:57:29 PM
Hey all! I'm loving these profiles and getting really excited about writing with y'all!

*nods in agreement* This should be a fun and exciting story.  Looking forward to it.

Steppenwolf

I'd be interested in playing as a civilian, if there's room/use for one. Here's my character sheet:

Name:   Gloria Rorschach
Class:   Civilian
Appearance:
Dyed red hair and green eyes; her measurements are 32C-25-35.

Personality:
Sharp; single-minded; wily and ingenuitive; morally very flexible, and sexually feisty, if a little submissive.

Strength:
Gloria is very athletic; she runs, swims, and her slim, agile frame allows her to sneak into places she shouldn't be allowed into, and though she is neither strong nor a particularly good fighter, she is quite physically proficient, at least for stealth and escape.

Weakness:
She is headstrong and impulsive, which often gets her into compromising situations. This does not work well in tandem with her lack of physical strength.

Bio:
Gloria comes from a well-to-do background, which she spurned in her youth having fallen out with her parents, and since the age of 17 she has been fending for herself. She never really had to work; she left home with a comfortable bank account, and having initially turned to stealing whenever she needed money, she has for the last 2 or 3 years been selling cannabis, and occasionally pills and cocaine. She has never had a vampire encounter, but perhaps her selling of illicit goods could bring her into contact with the wrong people... or the wrong race?
Harry Haller & The Magic Theatre, not a Magic Carpet Ride.

Faceless

A human civilian could be brought into the mix if she starts selling blood.  Maybe someone tells her that there is a person paying top dollar for blood packets and that's how she gets involved with them.  Anyways the more the merrier so you're in.
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Faceless

Alright, well if everyone's ready we can start up the game now.  If you have anything to say via OOC, make a separate post and put ((OOC)) before you say what you wanna say.  This story is supposed to grow and adapt to anything and everything around it so feel free to throw in odd twists if they come to mind :)  Also, I'm still looking for someone to play the mentally off rival coven leader.  So if any of you have any friends who like playing unstable characters please introduce them.  Pay attention to the rules, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me here or in pm's and have fun :D

Ideas

Astraea

Let's do this!

Um.. where exactly are we doing this?

Faceless

what do you mean?  Would you like me to start it off?

Ideas

Kokaine

Are you going to set up a thread for the game in the appropriate section?

And really you can set up multiple threads for multiple locations as well as one specifically for OOC talking so it doesn't interrupt the game flow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Faceless

Ideas

Faceless

Quote from: Ty5550 on October 10, 2012, 09:48:31 PM
I would like to show interest, I can make one of the male council members

Sounds good.  Just make a profile and I'll take a look at it :)

Ideas

Faceless

Ideas

Charlemagne

Human Skeleton

Name- Eric Wynter

Age- 27

Class- Human. Club Security/Bouncer

Appearance- Eric stands at six feet and four inches tall and is built like a linebacker. Throughout his high school and college career, he played football and constantly worked to maintain his frame. A smooth wave of brown hair sits atop his head, matching his average brown eyes. He keeps himself clean shaven for the most part, but occasionally lets it grow out. A few scars dot his body, some from knife wounds, some from simple injuries such as falling. However, one mark stands out. Below the left side of his collar bone, barely visible bite marks can be seen sunken into the skin. Smaller marks lay around it, as if multiple bites at different times took place. Other than that, Eric is average and only slightly toned. You wouldn't see him on the cover of a male model magazine, that's for sure.

Personality-Eric's ego is quite small for a man that has been through so much. He tends to keep under the radar. In fact, he stays out of the spotlight so well, that he barely even knows the manager of the club he works at. He had met her a few times, but it was nothing more than a simple 'hello' or handing off of a paycheck. When it comes to friends, he keeps most of his social life to a minimum and only spends time with strangers when he has to. It's not that he's shy, it's just that he doesn't know who to trust. He tends to be quiet, but can 'kick someone's ass' when he has to.

Strength- Eric is a brawler. He has never trained in a formal marial art, nor does he have to. He grew up in the streets, fighting kids his age every day he walked home from school. It continued through high school, but eventually stopped at college. He can take hits - and dish them out just as well. He can be quick, but he isn't a god. He will always screw up every now and then. If he does manage to get someone on the ground, that unfortunate soul is probably going to lose a few teeth. Aside from strength, he is handy with a gun and learned to shoot from his father at a young age. So, if brute strength couldn't cut it, he always had his Kimber .45 within reach. It's inscription was initially meant to mock his former lover - a vampire - yet she hasn't sought retribution...yet.

Weakness- Eric's weakness will always be the one woman he truly had feelings for, before she turned out to be something he hated. His left knee is really his only physical weakness, so to speak. If it were to sustain a large hit, much less if it was swept, he'd have a hard time recovering. Mentally, his weakness is the constant yearning to become a vampire. He truly wanted to remain human, but he believes that his past lover was manipulating him mentally, trying to force him to change sides.

Bio (Why you are what you are)- Eric grew up the average city kid, getting by however he could. He fought more kids than he could remember, more than he wanted to remember...at least. In High school, it was the same thing. He had a girlfriend since Freshman year that lasted him throughout highschool, until she was hit by a car four days before graduation. He couldn't wrap his mind around it, and throughout college he couldn't lay with anyone, much less even date.

This was until a slender, beautiful woman approached him at the bar one night. Something about her pierced his mind. Her fragrance? Her touch? Her sudden interest in him? It didn't matter...somehow, she managed to drag him off to her house where they spent the night. Nothing happened, other than a few kisses and teases, but they grew on each other over the next few weeks.

Then he found it out.

Allison wasn't in bed one night. He had noticed her getting up many times before, but this time he stayed awake and waited...and waited...and waited some more. When she finally returned, she was fully clothed, out of breath, and her eyes were screaming with an untold sensation. He asked her where she had been? Why was she so happy in the middle of the night.

Then she jumped upon him and sunk her sharp teeth deep into his neck, just next to the collar bone. She was strong, and Eric couldn't resist. He simply laid there until the sucking stopped. Light headed and confused, he passed out...only to wake up the next morning with Allison sitting on the foot of the bed, staring at him.

He asked her what she had done, and why? Then she explained it to him. She was a vampire, and her thirst wasn't quenched when she came home. So she finished with him, just keeping him alive because she felt something for him.

Eric was scared that if he tried to run, or told anyone, she would kill him. So for many years, he let her drink his blood - but he didn't let her turn him. In return, he kept her secret and offered 'services' that were unmatched my what a mere human could do. With the strength a vampire, she was able to pleasure him in ways no one would imagine.

Finally, she forcibly tried to turn him. But before she could, he took a splintered piece of wood (part of their bedframe that broke in the previous fight) and shoved it into her chest. It caused her to pause, just as she was about to sink her venom enriched fangs into his neck once more. She merely looked down upon the stick, and yanked it from her chest.

"If you feel that strongly about this, perhaps I'll just let you live on your pathetic life as a human."

These words hurt him beyond belief, after all, he had grown to love the woman. But all he had left of her now was necklace. It's design was spectacular, yet he didn't know what it meant. She never told him either, all he knew was that it was meant for courting in the vampire world.

Now, in the present time, Eric works at the local club, constantly seeing faces that resemble Allison's, only for the person to disappear shortly after. He always keeps his gun on him, the text reminding him of the words his love had repeated every night when he came home.

(Sorry if this seems rushed, did it while writing a paper.)

Faceless

@ ItsOzone- Accepted

The princess is needed lol, in the game forum

Ideas

Astraea

Faceless

Ideas

Sharon

Human Skeleton

Name-Lilly Jane Jones

Age- 23

Class- Maid to Syn Relic

Appearance-Miss Jones had picked up on the Steampunk style of clothing and try to wear it all the time but she wear what is asked of if need to be but if she her day off she in her normal cloths. Even if she was in unform she don't lived her room with out her goggles up on her head or hanging around her neck. Unform for the Master

Personality- Humble and shy, she is very quite and submittived toward people that is higher ranked than her. She is always welling to help out her Master Syn even if she was given to him tribune, as she is in hopes that he would turn her into a vampire too.

Strength-She is good at remember the last time her master feed from her. Though she dose mark it down somewhere. She able to kep up with a busy day of cleaning and taking care of thins her master needs from her and still makes sure herself is tooken care when the master is away. She had quickly learn how to take care of weapons making sure they are sharp and clean so her master never has a ill weapon when he gose into battle. 

Weakness-The wanted to be changed into a vampire which makes her do stupid things sometime in hopes of pleaseing them make them wanted to change her. She hights when she was a young child her father took her on top of a building at the age of 6 and told her to behave of he was going to drop her. Spiders she don't know it something about them makes her scream out like a little baby. After a big day of feeding people the next day makes her seemed a little slow and not all there at times. She try to be the very best at everything which makes her fall showr somewhere along the lines. A sexual weakness is a nibble on the ear right before feeding.

Bio-
Lilly was the only daughter to James Jones, she had 3 older brothers. Most of her time at home was never nice unless her brother was home, which changed when her last brother left the house when her father had became a abusived toward her. He was never really nice to at all, she would try to sneak out of have her brothers come in the house to get her. It work a few times then her father put stop to it and everything. Most of her fear as a child came from that man.

Once she had learn about vampires which was shortly after a deal was made with her father and Syn Relic. Everything about him turned her young teenage mind into overload. She wanted to do anything to let this man be the one to touch her first. She didnt know what the deal was about or anything. Syn seemed to be nice and caring much different from her father which really spoke to her as a preson. Though the next time she saw him he was mad about something with her father. She remember they yelling even though she was not fully sure was all said as she was in fear because Syn got scarey looking to her. He eyes darken out of anger it seemed to her. Frozen in fear only to be woken by more fear as her father was telling him all that he could get out of her. She looked at her father, "Father.." she cry as he gave his look, 'dont make me slap you now.' She fell quite as she went with Syn still in raged with her father took it all out on her and her body. He took her cherry by forced. 

It was like this for around about a year before he really seemed to wanted to talked to her about herself, he soon realized what he had done to her. She soon started to see a little bit of what made her drool over him when he first appeared to her, well her father that is. She was happy that her father gave her up to him in one way, it made her think it would move her closer to what she wanted and that was to become a vampire, and away from him.

CurvyKitten

Not sure if your still accepting characters but I'm very interested. What is it you still needing?

Faceless

@Curvy- Yes we're still open.  Well whatever you would like to be is fine.  If you think you can handle a council position that's open or anything else really, but we only have one female Shade and no female Council.

Ideas

Faceless

Ideas

CurvyKitten

How would spirit work in the realm of powers besides healing? I see that is the only shade you do not currently have depending on what it does I may play a spirit shade. I have an idea brewing for a shade and a council member may submit both and see what you think if that is ok?

Faceless

Yeah that's fine.  Spirit is pretty much strictly a healing thing.  Or...you could go with the darker side of the spirit element and draw the life force out of someone.  Vampire, Human, it doesn't matter if it has life energy, it's available.  We also don't have an Earth elemental :P

Ideas

CurvyKitten

I thought Kyle had earth, I'll look back I may have looked wrong. I think the fire one i saw was a council member too. Is there a character sheet thread? may make it easier to look and see what is already being used.
character pic idea's. My muse is ticking away hehe.

Appearance for my shade idea.:

Appearance for vampire council member idea:

Faceless

The Shade female is gorgeous. :) 
Fire(1), Wind(2), Water(1), and yes Earth(1).  Luna is Earth.  So you can be a Spirit user if you like.

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Are you saying the model I have picked for the council member isn't smexy? LOLZ :P Working on a sheet now though. :)