Taken as her own [F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, March 03, 2011, 09:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

As Sarah walks out of the Metropolis Public College, she keeps her head low and her arms to her sides, trying not to make eye contact with any of the other students. But she knows some noticed her, she knows that they are looking at her and talking behind her back. She heard some of the conversations: how lucky she was never to be bothered by The Cougars, how she must somehow have tons of money to bribe her way out of trouble, because a weak girl like her, a geek, couldn’t possibly go unnoticed by the gang. Sarah shook her head. How wrong they are…

The Cougars is the largest gang on campus. They rule the place, control the influx of stims and other illegal goods, including weapons and body mods, blackmail, all kind of underground activities. Everyone fears them and have to pay them off in some way to stay healthy, either with credits, or favors, like carrying messages or goods, doing menial work, and so on. But for Sarah, it’s something else.

As she enters a maintenance room, Ashley, the leader of The Cougars, is waiting. Ashley noticed her early on, and for a reason Sarah doesn’t understand, the strong, powerful gang leader decided to take Sarah as her own. It’s not a completely unpleasant experience, Ashley can be surprisingly gentle despite her appearance and ruthless reputation on campus, and she keeps her gang members off of Sarah’s back. But it’s clear the name of the gang is accurate. As the young girl is being held by the gang leader, there is an undeniable power in her grip, a primitive urge, a hunger in her eyes, sending shivers down Sarah’s spine.

For this story, I would need someone to play Sarah, the submissive 21 year old girl who just entered this futuristic college, only to find out about this terrible gang of thugs ruling the place, and I'll play Ashley, the gang leader, who will notice her and take her as her personal sex slave. The RP would start on the first day of school where Sarah learns of what she will be facing, and when the two meet. This is what they look like, altho if you prefer to take a different image for Sarah I don't mind.

----

Acid Lips

I would love to rp this with you. Let me know if you want me to rp with you ^^

Acid Lips

the only off limit thing is Scat and dismemberment other than that is fine. And the picture is fine as well