Labyrinth fandom: A Queen for a King (F looking for Jareth, any gender writer)

Started by LamentingQuill, January 28, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Because I want to do a sequel later, be it with my present partner or a new one, I ask that if you reply with interest to this story, please be in it for the long haul. It doesn't have to be an obscenely long rp if you prefer it, I can more than handle a medium length rp.   
Just please be as determined to make it to finish as I am, nothing is more of a downer than someone replying with weak or 'meh' interest and then dropping you later like a confused animal on the side of the road trying to figure out what in the world just happened. You know?

Idea:

Four years ago, Sarah Williams had the most incredible adventure imaginable through the magnificent labyrinth of Jareth the Goblin King... she even fell in love with the guy, as much as a young and naive teenage girl could.

Jareth understood though that she needed to think about the well-being of her brother and loved her all the more for the way this journey had truly blossomed her noble and compassionate heart... he loved her so much that he struck her a very generous deal...

He would send them both back, safe and sound, to the human world aboveground and Toby would never be bothered again... then in four years, when Sarah was mature and fully capable of understanding the depth of his love for her, he would come for her and she would go with him back to the underground, they would wed and she would become his queen.

Today marks the day of Sarah's eighteenth birthday and true to Jareth's word, he had never bothered her throughout the four years, allowing her to grow up and mature normally without any 'abnormal' interference...

I am going to leave it here and I can say, I will be very eager and excited to plan and plot further with a partner ^.^

LamentingQuill

Still looking for this. I want romantic fluff with a spice of adventure to it.

LamentingQuill

My partner for this has mysteriously vanished from E for quite some time now and I really don't want to let this story fade into the black background, I absolutely love the Labyrinth.

Anyone interested?