Female Seeking Male or Female for Stories

Started by ChaoticEnvy, April 28, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaoticEnvy

Well as of late a few of my partners have been pulled away from E due to rl things. I loved the stories I was doing with them so am looking to try them again with someone else.

Neither of these will be fleshed out as I like to do that with my potential writing partner so if something sparks your interest send me a message!!

1. Mobster/ woman... For this one I would like to play the female, though with the right person I will play the male. The woman could be a rivals daughter or wife or whatever we come up with. Suspense and drama surely to ensue with this one.

2. The next plot involves some kind of blackmail gone wrong. For this story the female character is sold out to a big time corporation. Thinking something along the lines of the Mob but not exactly. The people she is essentially 'given' to are powerful and terrifying. She is trained to become one of them and at the same time falls in love with the man who her life has been handed to. In this story I did before the girls father was in debt and basically sold his daughter to the group in order to keep his life. The rest can all be discussed later!

See links in signature for other plots, O/O's and all of that!!

~*~The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.~*~ Author Unknown
~~Never fear the troubles of tomorrow, you never know if you will miss out on a pleasure of today~~ VE

ChaoticEnvy

I did this story once before with a writer who I absolutely adore and the story was finished some time ago. I am not looking for the exact same thing but I am interested in trying to make something again with this plot. The plot is simple a girl is a hitchhiker and is picked up by your character who is not the greatest guy in the world. This is left intentionally open for how dark or twisted we want it to become and can also have other elements added in as well!

~*~The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.~*~ Author Unknown
~~Never fear the troubles of tomorrow, you never know if you will miss out on a pleasure of today~~ VE