Looking for and rp partner (MxM Top/Switches needed)

Started by twerdgirl, March 12, 2015, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twerdgirl

1. I can post 2-3 Paragraphs on average. I DO NOT have a problem with rping with people who are not able to post huge long paragraphs. I prefer quality over quantity.

2. If you have a problem with how the rp's going, figuring out how to reply or simply want to stop the rp please please let me know. I've about had it with people just vanishing without giving me a warning.

3. I don't bite so feel free to pm with ideas or thoughts about the rp. I love people who are active in an rp even if it's not their idea.

4. I'm willing to try anything once except for scat play, watersport, and excessive gore/violence of any kind. I also don't do things like Student/Teacher and incest in general. I know their kind of popular, but to me it's just kind of creepy. Other than that I'm pretty open. I might not like it, but I will try it.

5. I very rarely do fandoms and when I do it's mostly through original characters. I've had people take issue when I don't play a character exactly right and it is sometimes more stressful than fun. I'm not well versed in a lot of anime too so my range is limited to Supernatural, TMNT (I'll only play as Mikey and Donny though), Percy Jackson.

6. I am on here almost everyday and would like someone who is also frequent here. I understand that real life gets in that way, but please drop me a line if you're going to be absent for a while.

7. I love hearing your ideas. If I don't have something here that suites you pm me with an inquiry. As stated before I'm open to just about anything and am very friendly.

8. I know that everyone has character types they like to play. Still I have a very small list of characters I don't like rping with. If you have any questions about these character types feel free to ask.
    1.The bad boy whose a bad guy. When I say bad guy I don't mean his criminal record unless it involves murder. I'm mostly referring to the guy being cruel/sadistic. Also the guy who treats my character like dirt or like they hate them, but claims to love them. I'm also referring to characters that are cold. I don't mind a little rudeness and I'm not asking for them to be super affectionate, but some signs that they care for my character is needed.
    2. Heavy drug users/alcoholics. I DON'T mind a character that is considered a stoner. I Do mind a character who currently uses drugs like cocaine, meth, heroine, and other major drugs. If he's not a recovering addict who has been off drugs/alcohol for at least a year I won't play with them. I'm sorry, but that stuff really bugs me and I stay away from it as much as I can.

Learning to trust Again (Setting Modern Times Top needed)

Alex Luca has been trying to figure out how to get back into the BDSM community after being with an abusive dom. He longs to submit, but so far he has not been able to trust anyone enough to enter subspace and he sometimes ends up having flashbacks. He starts to see a sex therapist who diagnoses him with PTSD and send him to a dom who might be able to help him heal. At first he is nervous because while he considers himself a sub he's never been properly trained. He's worried that the dom his therapist wants him to see won't accept him. The dom does though and sees the untapped potential in Alex's untrained body. The dom is suppose to help Alex be able to enter subspace and not have flashback during a scene, but Alex ends up wanting more. Can they have it or will Alex have his heart broken this time instead of his body?

(Need someone who is aware of how BDSM sub/dom relationships work. I'm not asking for an expert or a real life dom just someone who knows how to play one. The sex in this rp will be slow coming. I want the dom working with Alex to show him what a sub/dom relationship should be like before sex is involved. I will be going into some details of things like, safe words being ignored, manipulation to get an okay to pursue what's suppose to be a hard limits, and soft limits being pushed to the extreme. If any of these things are triggers for you please do not rp. If you have any questions pm me.)

Finding Love That Doesn't Hurt. (Top or Switch needed)

Zack Campbell has had one big relationship in his 26 years on earth. It was also an abusive relationship and it only ended because Zack's family got him out of it. Zack is still scared of his ex and it's been three years since it ended. Zack has been getting help both seeing a therapist and making a groups of friends that know about his past and don't think less of him because of it. He's been thinking of maybe trying to date when he gets a new co-worker (Your Character). The guy seems to send out big don't fuck with me signals, but working at the animal shelter makes Zack think he can't be all bad. This turns out to be true and Zack starts to make friends with him and develops a crush. However, his friends and family are worried that Zack's falling into another bad relationship and Zak himself is still skittish. Can Zack put his past behind him and show his family/friends that his new crush isn't like his ex? What happens when it turns out that Zack's ex might not be gone after all.

Need someone to play a tough guy with heart of gold. He can have a bad past, but I really need the character to show his softer side sooner rather than later even if it's just around the animals. This story will contain detailed flashbacks/talks about a relationship with emotional, physical, and a little bit of sexual abuse. If any of this is a trigger for you I wouldn't rp this. It also includes my character talking about past thoughts of suicide so again if talks of that's a trigger please do not rp this. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

twerdgirl

Star Crossed in Japan(Modern Japan Seme or Seke needed)

Saku and his brothers are yakuza in a turf war. Saku ends up running into a rival gang member. Instead of fighting they end up talking and discover a mutual attraction to each other. They start dating in secret until one of his brothers spots the two. Will the star cross lovers get a happy ending or it end like a tragic play?

(Need someone to play the rival gang member. I'm not looking for anything really specific other than him falling for Saku.)

Boxing, Love and Secrets (Modern time need Seme or Seke.)
Four brothers work with their father to train boxers. The oldest Dan Manages,, the second oldest Kent trains, the second youngest Mark is the medic/nutritionist and the youngest Josh is a personal assistant. When they get a new boxer they at first are worried that he might be too much for them to handle. He's good at fighting, but there are rumors that he has anger issues. He seems to like Josh though and he follows his training and diet regimens perfectly. As the two start taking steps to becoming more than friends the past the boxer would rather forget comes out of the shadow and might ruin everything.

Looking for someone to play the boxer. His past can be anything you want it to be. Again not looking for anything too specific.