What would you NEVER eat?

Started by PennySludt, February 20, 2016, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Csharynn

Liver, cow's foot, pig lips. The list is endless.

Despairs

The testicles of other animals or human beings.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

AmberStarfire

Black pudding/blood pudding/blood sausage

It's a common Irish breakfast food. I tried it and didn't like it (especially after reading up on how it's made) so I avoid it. I do however like white pudding (the bloodless variety).

Despairs

Raw uncooked fish. (What does white pudding taste like?)

AmberStarfire

It's hard to describe. Not that different to normal sausages I guess but with a mealier consistency and it tastes a bit nicer. It usually comes in a plastic-wrapped roll. You cut it into slices and usually fry it. I cook mine on foil in the oven, with a bit of olive oil so it doesn't stick. It's nice and I like making breakfast sandwiches out of it (with tomato sauce/ketchup).

Despairs

(It doesn't sound bad.) I would never eat a snake.

Rhedyn

Jellied eels. We used to buy them for my Grandad when he was alive as he loved them. I can't even look at them without feeling like I want to vomit.

Despairs

(May your grandfather rest in peace. Sorry for your loss.) I would never eat possum.

Csharynn

A Big Unknown

Czernina (a Polish soup which is basically duck's/goose's blood with water and seasoning. Yuck!)

Nico

Mnemosyne

Food coloring. (( I tried it once before out of curiosity... dyed my mouth black. Not tasty at all. Would not recommend. Unless you really can't help yourself. ))
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Anything that ends with berry and kiwis.

whimsy

muffins made with unicorn blood
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

dhalim

jellied animal parts of any kind

Piper

That "seafood salad" stuff with whole baby octopus and slimy other yucky stuff

SmuttyReader

Gizzards and Livers! It's a Texas/Southern thing.

Trigon

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Alhanna

Oh gosh. Um. Brussel sprouts, pickles, mushrooms, most seafood, sour flavored food....

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen