Star Wars: Galactic Underworld

Started by Urbanzorro, October 22, 2015, 07:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I.C.

There have always been laws to govern the galaxy. Statutes and principals put in place by those in power for the purpose of governing the population and protecting the average citizen. In the time of The Old Republic these laws, for the most part, were sensible. Restricting things like murder, thievery, and the sale of harmful goods. However, ever since Chancellor Palpatine installed himself as Emperor and replaced the Old Republic with his Galactic Empire things have changed drastically. Palpatine rose to power out of the chaos of The Clone Wars, playing on the fear of the galaxy's peoples in order to trick them into giving up their freedom. Through masterful manipulation he managed to convince the peoples of the galaxy that the Jedi Order, who had long been the protectors against the rise of a dictator, were in fact their enemy and that the Jedi needed to be destroyed. After that was done there was no one to stand in the way as Palpatine ascended to power on the promise of ending the dangers of The Clone Wars and bringing about a new era of peace, order, and prosperity.

However, what the galaxy received was more than what it had bargained for. From day one Emperor Palpatine's primary goal has been to further tighten his control over the galaxy. He has done this through the persecution and elimination of anyone who could become one of his enemies, as well as through the emplacement of extreme restrictions on the peoples of the galaxy. The Emperor has outlawed many things, from certain technological advancements, to many forms of art, to free speech.

Since that day, The Emperor has constantly sought to tighten his grip on the galaxy by seeking out and eliminating anyone he perceives as a possible threat. Harsh restrictions have been placed on everything from technological advancement, to the arts, to free speech. These excessive restrictions have given rise to a massive black market, and made outlaws of those who in other times would be law abiding citizens.

Now, with the rise of the rebellion the Empire's military is stretched further than ever before. There are not enough forces to properly crack down on the underworld or the illegal operations that take place within it. In short it is a time of great opportunity for those who are willing to take the risk of breaking the law. Vast fortunes can be made and adventures can be had. All it takes is the will and the skill to survive within the Galactic Underworld.

O.O.C.
The Basics
Ok, so this is my attempt to get a game going within the setting of the Star Wars universe. The idea came from a posting by  Florence in the GMs wanted area. As you may have gathered from the short intro above the game will focus on the people who populate the galaxy's underworld such as smugglers, bounty hunters, criminals, fugitives, etc. Specifically the story will follow the adventures of the crew of  a single ship as they attempt to get rich or die trying. Along the way they will make unexpected friends, enemies, and possibly even effect the course of galactic history. If this sounds like something you're interested in then please feel free to read a bit further.

The Tone
A lot of the areas our characters will come into contact with will be hives of scum and villainy and a lot of the characters they come into contact with will be less than morally upright individuals. With that in mind the tone I'm going for with this game is something a bit darker than the movies but not so dark as to be unrecognizable as Star Wars. In short there will be real danger, there will be death, there will outright slavery and Hutt style 'indentured servitude', there will be the possibility of non-consent assuming there are players interested in such a situation, and there will be slave girls in bikinis.

The Rules
The rules are pretty simple and really should go without saying, but I'm still gonna say them.

Be Polite To Other Players: This is really self explanatory, don't be mean to anyone.

Don't Create Drama OOC: This follows along with the be polite rule. IC drama is great for a game OOC drama is not.

Don't God Mod/Move Other Players' Characters Without Permission: No one likes having someone else move their characters around without their permission, so don't do it to anyone.

Conflicts Between Player Characters Will Be Decided By The GM If The Two Players Cannot Agree On A Result: In situations where two or more players' characters come into conflict with one another and the players involved can't agree on who should win the GM will step in and decide the victor.

To System or Not to System?
The short answer is no. The slightly longer answer is no with the catch that there will be encounters and battles where the success or failure of the player characters is determined by the GM for the sake of progressing the story and avoiding a situation where the player characters are over powered/never really at risk of losing.

The Characters
Right now I'm looking for between 4 and 8 players to play the roles of the members of the ship's crew. These crew members can be pretty much anyone or anything you want them to be. Though I am going to have to insist that all characters be original rather than cannon characters. So no, you can't be Lando before he took control of Cloud City or something like that. I'd like to ask that everyone keep their characters reasonably powered/skilled I'm not looking for someone who is awesome at everything/has no weaknesses. Below is the character sheet we will be using.

[float=left][img]Character's Image Link Goes Here[/img][/float]
[size=36pt][i][font=Harlow Solid][color=maroon]Character's Name Goes Here[/color][/font][/i][/size]
[b]Species[/b] What species are they?
[b]Gender[/b] What is their gender?
[b]Age[/b] What is their age? Is this old or young for their species?
[b]Appearance Details[/b] What details on your character's appearance are not shown in their image?
[b]Personality[/b] How do they normally behave when interacting with others?
[b]Bio[/b] What is your character's personal history?
[b]Equipment[/b] What equipment does your character have?
[b]Skills:[/b] What unique/special skills does your character have?
[b]Character's Ons[/b] What does your character enjoy sexually?
[b]Character's Offs[/b] What doesn't your character enjoy sexually?
[b]Player's Ons[/b] What are your personal ons?
[b]Player's Offs[/b] What are your personal offs?

Hopefully you're still reading this and still interested in taking part. If so, please feel free voice interest, post up a character, ask any questions you may have, or give any feedback.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

kckolbe

Currently working up a 30s-40s nearly human Matukai Adept that never got to properly finish training.  He's a capable medic and non-liability in combat, more comfortable in melee. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

I'll be playing a Zeltron if acceptable.

HairyHeretic

Would a Bounty Hunter fit in here? I had one in a pen and paper SW game that didn't get as far as I'd have liked.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Florence

I'm thinking my character will be a female Mandalorian. Not quite Sabine (though I like Sabine WAY more than I thought I would), she'll be older and more mature than her... probably around her mid to late 20's. I'll try to get a sheet up soon with more details.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Urbanzorro

@RubySlippers: Sounds good

@HairyHeretic: A bounty hunter could fit in pretty well, he could potentially be someone hired by the ship's captain or just someone hitching a ride when the story begins.

@Florence: Can't wait to see her

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Florence

Question. Any idea on a general date of when this starts up? I'm just curious for my character's backstory just how long its been since the whole Death Watch uprising on Mandalore.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

RubySlippers

Seductress sort of fits my class, well the species has powerful natural pheromones and is empathic and is on decent terms with the Empire as a harmless and recreational support species. So makes a decent "Face". Add in some other talents she could be fun.

Urbanzorro

A seductress type character opens up some interesting options for solving situations with something other than lots of blasters.

As far as the time of the game starting I'm thinking just after The Battle of the Silken Asteroids, which was in 2BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin) So two years before the first Death Star is destroyed. There is already a Rebel Alliance in, they have had small victories etc. Does that help answer your question?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Florence

Quote from: Urbanzorro on October 22, 2015, 10:33:32 PM
A seductress type character opens up some interesting options for solving situations with something other than lots of blasters.

As far as the time of the game starting I'm thinking just after The Battle of the Silken Asteroids, which was in 2BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin) So two years before the first Death Star is destroyed. There is already a Rebel Alliance in, they have had small victories etc. Does that help answer your question?

Yes, perfectly! I'm working on the sheet already :>

Florence

Nealla Varr
Species Human (Mandalorian)
Gender Female
Age 26
Appearance Details Nealla is almost always seen in her armor. The armor is one of the Mandalorian Shocktrooper armor models, made with traditional beskar plating, making it extremely durable, and even capable of resisting lightsaber strikes. The armor plating is a metallic silver, with a darker colored, lighter and more flexible material underneath. The armor is highlighted with black edges, with the helmet having the same color around the visor. Splatters of red designed to look like blood decorate the armor in various locations, with a prominent splatter on the helmet.
Personality Nealla is stoic and professional to most she meets. Most of her clients and contacts never even see her face. In public she almost always wears her full Mandalorian armor, complete with the helmet. She is pure business, wasting little time on small talk. Conversely, those who see her face, often never learn her name. When she has spare time to spend on her own, she prefers to just be a nameless face in the crowd.

Among those who do see her face and learn her name, she shows a little more of her true personality. She can prove to be a somber individual, concerned greatly with the state of her people. True to Mandalorian customs, however, she embraces time spent with friends and loved ones, and opportunities to celebrate with them. She knows all too well how short life can be, and prefers not to waste the time she has on useless moping.

Those who fight alongside her are friends, family even, and she treasures the ones who act with courage, and prove worthy of respect. Concerning sex, Nealla can be fairly casual. Given the sort of life she lives, she is willing to embrace pleasure when she can find it. Love, however, is not something she takes lightly. As per the traditions of her people, she views marriage as a lifelong commitment, not to be taken lightly.

Bio Nealla Varr was born in the years preceding the outbreak of the Clone Wars, to a family of Mandalorian Faithfuls. They rejected the pacifist ways of the New Mandalorian government, and were exiled with the rest of the warriors before she was born. As a result, as a child, during the Clone Wars, she never set foot on the surface of Mandalore. Instead, she was raised on the moon of Concordia. It was a harsh life, but one fitting a true warrior. That is what she was raised to be, a warrior.

When she was still young, the Death Watch, an organization formed from the remnants of the traditionalist Mandalorian warriors, attempted to retake their homeworld, and succeeded... to an degree. In the chaos that followed, the New Mandalorian government had been destroyed, but the Death Watch had been thrown into chaos. She lost her parents in the conflict, but in true Mandalorian fashion, she was taken in and raised by the Death Watch. From the ashes of the conflict, however, rose a new Mandalorian people, with a new leader; Mandalore the Resurrector. As the Death Watch had always dreamed, the Mandalorians returned to their warrior roots, and joined the Clone Wars on the side of the Confederacy. Ultimately, however, this did not end well for the Mandalorian people, and by the end of the war, their warriors were few in number, and their might diminished.

In the wake of the war, the Empire did not treat the Mandalorians kindly. Through the cold and calculated machinations that were so typical of Emperor Palpatine, their land was taken from them, their resources stripped bare, and their people enslaved. Nealla escaped with some of her clan, still too young to truly fight back. From this early age, she learned the ways of the life in shadows. Still, she was trained, her combat skills honed, and before long, she was assisting in low level missions, and then, eventually, she was handling missions all on her own. By the time she was 16, she'd already picked up a reputation as being reliable and deadly. One by one, however, those around her fell. She watched those she had known since childhood fall in battle... usually when their missions wound up crossing their paths with that of the Empire.

She grew to hate them. Bitterly and intently. She would never forgive what they had done to her people, what they had taken from her. She'd go where the credits lead, but she keeps track of every Imperial kill she can confirm, and she always welcomes a chance to add to that number.

Equipment
Dual DE-10 blaster pistols
LaserHone Duelist vibrorapier
Mandalorian Armor (w/jet pack, rocket launcher and flamethrower)
Skills:
Melee Combat: Nealla is well versed in melee combat, excelling at close quarters fighting with her vibrorapier. This talent comes especially handy in the tight corridors of space-ships and similar locations.
Blaster Pistols: Nealla is also skilled in the use of her dual blaster pistols, and similar weapons. She is particularly adept as using them in combination with her jetpack in open areas, to make herself a more difficult target while she picks off her enemies one by one.
Military Tactics: Nealla has survived many battles and in doing so, has picked up a good eye for tactics. She knows what to look for in a battlefield to turn the tides in her favor; cover, concealment, choke points, high ground, escape routes, etc.
Piloting: Nealla is much more suited for personal combat than dogfighting, but she knows her way around most of the more common ships in the galaxy. She's not an ideal choice for a combat pilot, but she at least knows her way around the controls.
Character's Ons Strong-willed partners, light bondage, feisty subs, switches, dom-on-dom, rough sex. Leans more towards women, though not exclusively. If not specified, consult my preferences or ask.
Character's Offs Imperial scum (unless its like... a hatefuck). Other than that, consult my preferences, or ask.
Player's Ons See preferences; when in doubt, ask.
Player's Offs See above.

Tackyhillbilly

Would a Saboteur type character be amiss? Skilled in slicing, demolitions, and all other kinds of sneaky nasty surprises for the unwary and stupid.

Kadigan

Drrk’Eev’Auroran  “Keeva”

Species Chiss

Gender F

Age 30

Appearance Details Burn on her left arm from a hot ion engine, tattoo on her shoulder blades

Personality A big flighty, silly at times, as it served mainly to annoy her opponents and crew, and  attempts to take her racing seriously. She knows when to be quiet however, and attempt to do things with at least a modicum of respect. As Chiss are a rarity in this part of the galaxy, she uses that to her advantage at times, appearing dark and mysterious, until she breaks out laughing about it of course.

Bio Keeva was born on Csilla to a relativity middle class set of parents, a paramedic and a school teacher respectively. In a race that was made up of serious, dour, duty minded people she stuck out like a sore thumb. She couldn’t remember ever taking anything seriously, from her schooling to her family. There was no particular incident from her childhood that she can remember that inspired her love of fast, but at some point she took up swoop racing in the underground races. It wasn’t so much initially that she had any particular love of racing but it was the thrill, the excitement that drove her to keep going back.

Over the next few years she entered and was kicked out of several legitimate and not so legitimate racing circuits of all kinds around the planet, for endangering herself and the other pilots. There was no chance, no short cut, no thrill she didn’t want to experience. However, at one point a rather serious accident ended with 3 of her opponents in a medi center, and she was given a choice. Exile or prison. Very few Chiss chose exile, as they were a tightly clustered people, but she had never fit in. Placed into a single engine transport, it would only unlock after weeks in hyperspace, she ended up in what was Empire territory.  She even attempted to join the Empire at one point, figuring flying a fighter would be exciting, but never made it past the psych eval or the test, where she was booted for flying barely meters from several residential buildings, something her trainer co-pilot didn’t appreciate.

A few VERY illegal circuits still existed, and she bounced around the galaxy, sometimes competing, sometimes just stealing what she needed to have a good time. Somehow, eventually she ended up on Delan III. After a few months, she ended up joining the rebellion. Not because she particularly cared about the cause. Still, even that proved unable to hold her interest for more then a few months, and then she wandered away to join a seedier crew then before.

Equipment L-23 blastech pistol, small kit of hijacking tools, leather pilot gloves

Skills: A decent shot, her main skills are flying. She can steal or hijack anything that flies, hovers, drives, or moves, and then fly, hover, drive or move it.

Character's Ons Thrills, dangers, fast partners, dominant partners, bondage, men and women (and some droids)

Character's Offs Losers, people who don’t enjoy thrills and dangers. The quiet ones. Scat, mutilation.

Player's Ons Mainly same.

Player's Offs same

Urbanzorro

@Florence: She looks good, once you've got the appends details you want to add in she's approved.

@Tackyhillbilly: Sounds like an interesting concept. I'd sa they would fit in nicely.

@BarbaraGordon: Approved! :)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Tackyhillbilly

Amar Dellen
Species Human/Renatasian
Gender Male
Age 34
Appearance Details Heavy scarring on his back, and shoulders from torture. Also, the masses and masses of explosives he normally carries.
Personality Amar is a serious fellow, given to long thoughts and careful timing. This may be because demolitionists who aren't those things don't live long. He is rather slow to make friends, and distrustful of those who he doesn't know. His mindset is that a person you don't trust can't betray you. However, once he's your comrade he's your comrade till the end. At the same time, he has no problem abusing trust unwisely given, which is fairly natural given his skill set. He rarely opens up about his past, regarding Renatasia as gone for better or worse. Largely, he looks to the future. To getting rich, and pissing off the Imperials.
Bio For the first 21 years of his life, Amar was a low down thief. He stole things, sliced things, swindled people, running the gamut of criminal activities. If asked why, he would shrug. He was a child of working class parents, and didn't want to waste his life making someone else rich. So he decided to start stealing from the people who'd worked his parents to exhaustion most nights. He played a Cat and Mouse game with Renatasian security, and if it had been much longer, he probably would have been caught, and jailed. However, something happened.

The Empire Came. Renatasia was off the Hyperspatial routes, and had been left alone by the Empire until 13 BBY. It was rediscovered, and the Empire moved in to conquer it via a large wrought deception. Amar didn't know about any of that. It wasn't until the Imperial Troops set foot on Renatasia that his life changed. The Battle of Renatasia was savage, Amar dazed as the technologically inferior, but far more numerous Renatasians slaughtered 93% of the Imperial Troops of the first wave. Amar was unlucky enough to be in a town the Imperials seized when they fell back. However, he was lucky enough to discover some patriotism.

Amar organized a resistance, stealing explosives, destroying Imperial Transports, closing landing pads, killing troops... continuing the war even in the city the Imperials held. As the war continued onward, and the Imperials began to defeat the Renatasians with their overwhelming numbers, his operations expanded in scope. He was finally caught aboard an Imperial Star Destroyer, Amar having hoped to force the vessel to make an uncontrolled entry into the planets atmosphere, and destroy it (and himself.)

Amar was tortured brutally for information, which he refused to give. When it became apparent that he wouldn't break, he was forced to watch the execution of the masses of Renatasian POWs, while arrangements were made to have him executed. He was to be allowed one last look at his home planet, as the Imperial Governor announced control and ordered his death. However, fate intervened. The Renatasian military had grouped for one last strike, hammering the Imperial Vessel as it landed. Amar took the chance, and assaulted his captors, getting a blaster from one of the guards, and killing the Governor with it. As the Escorts exploded, he made it to the controls, and forced the vessel out of the atmosphere. As the Imperials descended to wipe out the Renatasian military's last gasp of defiance, he entered Hyperspace in the battered vessel.

Amar has never looked back. He sold the Shuttle, and began work as a gun for hire, a slicer, and a crook.
Equipment Datapad with Slicing Tools, Thorium Satchel Charges, E-11s Sniper Rifle, Modified Scout Holdout Blaster, Thermal Detonators
Skills: Demolitions, Slicing, Sabotage and Repair of Equipment, pretty good shot with his rifle, lying deception, other endeavors, pick pocketing
Character's Ons Spunky Woman, Dominance, bondage (giving), all kinds of good stuff
Character's Offs Exculsively Male endeavors, Scat, Mutiliation
Player's Ons Pretty much the above
Player's Offs Scat, Male Submission

IrishWolf

An interesting idea.

Let see, so far we have a close combat specialist, a pilot and a saboteur. So I'll go for heavy weapons.

I'm thinking a Ragithian (really big humans) with a repeating blaster, who handles the cargo when their not fighting.

HairyHeretic

Kaiaphas Fel

Species Human (Corellian)

Gender Male

Age 22

Appearance Details Scar on left knee from a childhood farm accident

Personality Kaiaphas tends to be relatively quiet, though more talkative as he gets to know people.

Bio Kaiaphas was born on Corellia, part of a family of farmers. Though not rich, their farm was large enough, and their harvests rich enough that the family were comfortable, and provided work for several dozen beings across the sprawling estate. When Kiaphas was 19, a new labourer joined the farm, the nature of the job being that a handfull tended to come and go each year. She was Atira L'shan, a young Zeltron woman, perhaps two or three years old than Kai, and he fell head over heels for her. Initially shy and guarded, over a period of months she slowly warmed up to him, the two becoming friends, and moving towards more. He learned that her background was a touchy subject, and one best avoided.

Some 4 months after she arrived on the farm he discovered why. A Trandoshan bounty hunter turned up on the farm, declaring Atira a runaway slave. When Kaiaphas attempted to stop him taking her, the bounty hunter struck him unconscious, leaving him with the scar on his temple. By the time he came to, the pair were gone. Kaiaphas swore an oath to hunt them down, and free Atira from whoever owned her. It took him another year to get off planet, pledging himself to a Gand Findsman, Oloak, as an apprentice, and a way to become a Bounty Hunter himself. He would need to develope those skills in order to fulfill his oath.

Working with Oloak, Kai has had to become something of a jack of all trades. While he may not be an expert at anything in particular, he has learned the basics of a number of different abilities. Working more or less on their own, and on the fringes of society, you learn to become proficient enough at things to be self reliant, for the main part.

When it looked like his target had been working for one of the Hutt crime families, Kai parted company from Oloak, not wanting to drag him into a personal vendetta that could cause him harm. The two still exchange periodic communications, and Kai feels he has a debt of honour towards his mentor, one he will repay if the opportunity arises.

Equipment Merr-Sonn IR5 'Intimidator' Blaster pistol, backup vibroblade, heavy duster (works as light armour), personal comlink, basic first aid kit, datapad, basic toolkit.

Skills: Mechanics / Jury rigging, Blaster Pistols, First aid, Skulldugery (basic criminal skills), Swoop piloting

Character's Ons Flirting, light bondage, D/s

Character's Offs Sadism, anything that could/would cause serious or permanent harm

Player's Ons Much the same

Player's Offs Much the same

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Florence

With all the people into bondage, does this ship have a sex dungeon? :P

Urbanzorro

Wait...doesn't every ship have a sex dungeon??..... Are we the only ones?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

Elena Oerlrin
Species Zeltron
Gender Female
Age 21
Appearance Details Dresses minimally has usually enough on for common decency, and favors showing off her finely toned and shapely form but hardly one of her disadvantages and appears to be lightly armed with a custom blaster bigger and stronger than a fold out but not as good as a sawed off heavy blaster but burns clips faster than similar pistols. And has a knife as much a tool as a weapon. Her makeup compliments her and her natural pheromones largely kept on and scent her enticingly thanks to some genetic enhancements but far more cosmetic. Has a automatic drug implant on her upper right arm which is birth control but not hidden if looked for and some other implanted technology for healing and resistance to certain threats well in case of STD's it was a good idea.
Personality Like all of her species is a natural and talented empathy so gets along well with others since she can read feelings like a book and then make herself desirable to them and even force users have issues blocking that and well her pheromones do affect both genders but well droids and a few others are not subject to her whiles. She's not malicious but is manipulative, out for herself and frankly sexually aggressive but so are the rest of her species.
Bio: Born on the home planet to trade diplomats she traveled with her parents extensively, had access to a good education and focused on cultural studies, languages and the arts and when old enough went to a Finishing School on the capital to become a refined woman. As a teen she modeled teen clothing and pop culture goods and when older made a living as a musician for awhile. Popular in society she had many lovers some in the Imperial government and even attended a major gala held by the Emperor on the anniversary of the founding of the Empire meeting his eminence she giving him a gift an artifact of the old Sith Empire of cultural value she found among her contacts and acquired legally on paper. In the Rim she went out there to explore the galaxy working her way as a musician and often becoming the lovers of various scoundrels and legitimate citizens. What isn't known is she turned over a hidden group of younglings and a Jedi on her home planet to the Empire besides getting a big reward it was a Master so his bounty was high but also it got her in good with Imperial Intelligence as a cooperative alien and since the Jedi was her own uncle it was even more impressive. Since then she has kept her eye out for Jedi to inform on to aid the empire and the fee for information is of no small value. [~Only Jedi, other Force Users are harder to ID since some don't use lightsabers for example~]
Equipment: Custom Blaster (Boom Boom) has a Laser Targeting System and Scope, a Vibroknife, ID (Imperial Coded to Defer to Imperial Intelligence), Bank Account, Monthly Income from Investments to Bank Account, Good Wardrobe, Silver Jewelry.
Skills:  Intermediate Alien Cultures, Basic Artistic Skills, Basic Combat Skills (blaster pistols, knife fighting, unarmed), Intermediate in Etiquette, Intermediate in Entertainer (Electronic Harp), Intermediate in General Athletics (including Evade/Dodge), Intermediate Galactic Languages, Intermediate in Modeling (profession of model), Expert in Networking, Expert in Seduction, Expert in Sexual Technique, Basic Pilot Skills (Ground Vehicles & Starships *freighters*) and Basic in Profession (Masseuse). Also not skills proper but species ability she generates the normal powerful pheromones affecting both genders with a slight genetic alteration to also be a mild sweet scent of a native flower kind of a Jasmine scent. And she has one implanted augmentation healing Nanites allowing her resiliency from disease, toxins and she heals faster than normal and is Imperial technology.
Character's Ons What does your character enjoy sexually? Keep this simple except for rape and violence (not B&D etc. but serious sexual violence) is pretty damned open she is happy to sleep with females, males and other. Toilet play is fine if voluntary.
Character's Offs See the above.
Player's Ons Doesn't apply this is a character not me.
Player's Offs Ditto to the above.

Tackyhillbilly

It amuses me that Kaiaphas and Amar appear to have the same taste in Jackets. Also, we have our token nonhuman!

Urbanzorro

Also,

@Tackyhillbilly: Approved!

@IrishWolf: Sounds good.

@HairyHeretic: Approved!

@RubySlippers: I'm guessing that she's still a work in progress, but looks good so far.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Florence on October 23, 2015, 03:26:51 PM
With all the people into bondage, does this ship have a sex dungeon? :P

As a bounty hunter, I have a reason for carrying around restraints ;)

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on October 23, 2015, 03:39:21 PM
It amuses me that Kaiaphas and Amar appear to have the same taste in Jackets.

I figure he doesn't have the money for proper armour, so heavy duty coat / jacket is about the next best thing.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Florence

Meanwhile Nealla all but showers in her armor.