News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Futalarette (herm/female)

Started by bokotousamurai, June 09, 2013, 04:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

RP: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176529.0
Futanari misstress Lady Shiyo is ready to take a bride, and several lucky ladies have come to compete for her.
The girls will be judged on appearance, personality, fashion, cosplay, housework, hobbies, presentation, and finally sex, with Shiyo herself as the judge and making the decision as to will stay and who will go.

RULES
-This is a bacholarette parody
-characters can be female or herm
-can enter muliple characters, such as twins, as one contestant
-you can be as slutty, charming, posh, or meek as you like. It would be great if we could have plenty of varity.
-we will begin after having 6 contestants
-the futalarette will decide what the contestants will be judged on, and will decide on elimanation
-contestants have a louge they spend their free time in, they can do as they wish their, and the futalarette can visit there as well
-after the current Futalarette has decided on their bride, another may become the Futalarette
-open to questions and suggestions

Character template

Name:
Build:
Personality:
Bio:
Reason for competing:
Sex experiance:
Sex traits:
Other:

Name: Shiyo
Build: thick
Personality: misstress, bubbley, mischievious, lustful, lewd
Sex traits: buxom and well toned with C cup breasts, wide hips, natrual bush and well endowed.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

I will join, I just have to get to work on my character sheet.

Soveliss

Hello!

I am considering joining this RP, but I'd like to know about what to expect, because it seems a bit vague for now. I just want to make sure that I have no chance of encountering any trigger if I apply in this RP.

Thanks in advance.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Yukina

Name: Mary Miyazaki
Build: Lithe, 5'1", 95 Lbs., blue-eyed, light brown hair,
Personality: Mary is a shy and quiet girl due her past experiences. She can be very kind and open though if you treat her nicely.
Bio: Mary was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed  as she entered school. Mary was fun of throughout her school life for a her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding bisexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Mary mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home.
Reason for competing: She was signed up by a "friend" without her knowledge.
Sex Experience: None (Virgin)
Sexual Traits: C-cup chest, shaven snatch, virgin
Other:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Soveliss on June 09, 2013, 04:53:06 PM
Hello!

I am considering joining this RP, but I'd like to know about what to expect, because it seems a bit vague for now. I just want to make sure that I have no chance of encountering any trigger if I apply in this RP.

Thanks in advance.

Basically, it's a parody of the bachalor and other reality romance shows and what not.
Basically my char will give everyone else a category to be tested in and judge them, spefically they will be judged in their intreasts, personality, household tasks, and how they present themselves, as well as anythign I think up that everyone else is game for, such as cosplay.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Soveliss

Okay, sounds good.

I'm struggling to find a pic that fits my character concept, but I'll go in without a pic and try to add one if I find one.

Name: Melissa Wolf
Build: Well toned
Personality: Easy come easy go describe Melissa's relationships. Melissa strives to be the best in everything she does, and is very good at physical activity, and isn't lacking smarts either. She also acts like a big sister to the few people who can come close to her. She regularly practices Krav Maga. Though her most soft spot is her pathological fear of failure. A the slightest mistake, she gets crazy and even more eager to prove herself, leading to her not putting much foresight in what comes next, and making even more mistakes. She gets an initial contact pretty fast, but most people find her too intimidating and leave pretty fast.
Bio: All her early life was about how her mother considered her a failure, "managing the as of yet thought as impossible feat of being both a failed girl and failed boy". No matter what she did, it was never enough in any pursuit. B+ grade on a very complicated test? "Lazy excuse of a human being!" She bears the scars even after leaving her home, and tried to learn both academic pursuit and martial arts. But all her mistakes in both fields keep bringing her in a vicious circle of failing her studies as she convinces herself that she is worthless.
Reason for competing: Someone dared her to. If she didn't entered, she would have been weak, therefore she applied for the competition.
Sex experiance: None.
Sex traits: B-cup breasts, virgin, slightly larger than average cock.
Other: Tends to prefer to wear fatigues.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 09, 2013, 05:08:40 PM
Name: Mary Miyazaki
Build: Lithe, 5'1", 95 Lbs., blue-eyed, light brown hair,
Personality: Mary is a shy and quiet girl due her past experiences. She can be very kind and open though if you treat her nicely.
Bio: Mary was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed  as she entered school. Mary was fun of throughout her school life for a her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding bisexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Mary mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home.
Reason for competing: She was signed up by a "friend" without her knowledge.
Sex Experience: None (Virgin)
Sexual Traits: C-cup chest, shaven snatch, virgin
Other:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
accepted

MzHyde

I'll join in as well, profile up in an hour or two.

MzHyde

Name: Natalie Ashford
Build: Curvy, with red hair and green eyes
Personality: Snarky, cocky, adventureous

Bio: Natalie is a typical American girl. She grew up with the proverbial nuclear family and had a fairly ordinary life. She was an average student and continued to do just about average all through college, earning herself a degree in English, with designs on being a writer. It's due to this delightfully average (one might say boring) life that she's always gone out of her way to seek thrills and adventure. Rock climbing, hiking, camping, survival classes, white water rafting, sky diving, she's done it all. She loves taking risks and doing something new and exciting. With the money she saves she's always seeking new places and thrills. It's with that in mind that she's found herself signing up for this program. She's had experience with women, she's had experience with men but.. a woman with a cock? Now that's new!

Reason for Competing: To try something new!
Sex Experience: Experienced
Sex traits: DD-cup, shaven
Other: Compromising photos follow.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: MzHyde on June 09, 2013, 11:50:25 PM
Name: Natalie Ashford
Build: Curvy, with red hair and green eyes
Personality: Snarky, cocky, adventureous

Bio: Natalie is a typical American girl. She grew up with the proverbial nuclear family and had a fairly ordinary life. She was an average student and continued to do just about average all through college, earning herself a degree in English, with designs on being a writer. It's due to this delightfully average (one might say boring) life that she's always gone out of her way to seek thrills and adventure. Rock climbing, hiking, camping, survival classes, white water rafting, sky diving, she's done it all. She loves taking risks and doing something new and exciting. With the money she saves she's always seeking new places and thrills. It's with that in mind that she's found herself signing up for this program. She's had experience with women, she's had experience with men but.. a woman with a cock? Now that's new!

Reason for Competing: To try something new!
Sex Experience: Experienced
Sex traits: DD-cup, shaven
Other: Compromising photos follow.

Wondeful! accepted

Angie

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention. Profile needs some time to make, but it'll be up.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Name: Tara Heimer
Build: Average, but leaning towards slim. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and soft face
Personality: Always curious, and always trying to either be in control or feed someone's ego.
Bio: Tara would currently be going through med school, learning to become a surgeon right now, but she's taking some time off to pay off bills and debts. Her family supported her decision to go to med school, and have financially supported her for a while. Her parents are both lesbians that adopted her early, without knowing she was a herm (they thought she was a male). She does well in school, and loves the field of medicine, wanting to help people as much as she can. However, she is also something of a daredevil, and has done plenty of questionable, maybe illegal things in her past...
Reason for competing: The fun of it. She doesn't expect to win, but she wants to give something like this a little try.
Sex experiance: Some, mostly vaginal with women.
Sex traits: D cup breasts, approx. 6-inch cock, not currently shaven
Other: Nothing for now.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Angiejuusan on June 10, 2013, 01:11:20 AM
Name: Tara Heimer
Build: Average, but leaning towards slim. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and soft face
Personality: Always curious, and always trying to either be in control or feed someone's ego.
Bio: Tara would currently be going through med school, learning to become a surgeon right now, but she's taking some time off to pay off bills and debts. Her family supported her decision to go to med school, and have financially supported her for a while. Her parents are both lesbians that adopted her early, without knowing she was a herm (they thought she was a male). She does well in school, and loves the field of medicine, wanting to help people as much as she can. However, she is also something of a daredevil, and has done plenty of questionable, maybe illegal things in her past...
Reason for competing: The fun of it. She doesn't expect to win, but she wants to give something like this a little try.
Sex experiance: Some, mostly vaginal with women.
Sex traits: D cup breasts, approx. 6-inch cock, not currently shaven
Other: Nothing for now.

Accepted, welcome.

I think we neeed just two more people

MzHyde

Actually, four seems like a pretty good group size too.

bokotousamurai

actually i was thinking about that.

Four is good enough, but I'm gonna go ahead and wait another hour or two to see if anyone else wants in.
of course people can still join even after the RP is active.

bokotousamurai