More Ideas From Chrystal (FF)

Started by Chrystal, November 22, 2010, 08:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING FEMALE PLAYERS ONLY. Scroll down for the ideas that are still available

I'm up for a couple or possibly all three of these, as I seem to be losing a few RPs and/or have partners who are having RL issues and are unable to post as regularly - not their faults, these things happen, but it leaves me time for new RPs...

(NB: The numbers are from my ideas list on my O/O page)

15) The last two people on earth: In the aftermath of a global nuclear war, a lone soldier clad in combat armour that filters out radiation and recycles sweat, urine and other bodily fluids into drinkable water, trudges through the desolation in search of any other survivors. There is another survivor. Another soldier, clad in a similar suit, but on the other side. They are probably the last two people on earth. What will they find when they take off their armour... Human, light, F/F. (Taken)

17) Political Scandal: (F/f D/s Cons). This one requires a working knowledge of the British political system. A basic knowledge of the Profumo Affair might help too. Two newly elected MPs, both women, from different parties, become friends (not unheard of. Politics is politics, life is life). And then they become lovers. One of them, the Conservative, is happily married, and is seduced by the Liberal democrat. When the scandal breaks it threatens the very foundations of parliamentary democracy... well, perhaps not, but it does threaten to ruin both their careers!

20) Ghost story (f/f - possibly f/f/m threeway. Exotic, light or cons). A female ghost haunting an old house finds a young woman (or possibly a young married couple) have moved in. She starts out trying to scare her (or them) out, but in a twist on the "Casper" story, finds she has fallen in love with the woman. (taken)

As ever, I do not do this on a first come-first served basis, which is my prerogative!

However I am willing to consider any female player, or male players I already know who wish to play female characters (Merc, that means you! Pick one!) (Removed, as two of the three went to male players)

(edit) Well those didn't last long... Any British f players fancy the last one?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Going to put some more of my ideas on the market.

PM or post here if interested. Sorry, but for the moment these are open to female players only.

12) The ladies' room attendant. F/F, EX, D/s Bondage, N/C, Watersports. The cleaner in a ladies' wash-room takes advantage of having a key that will open the locked cubicles.

18) The Cage - ONE SHOT! (3-way, D/s/s, Ex, f/f/f) Two submissive women who have never met before are kidnapped and drugged by a dominatrix and wake to find themselves shut in a cage 3' x 2' x 2'. One is face up, the other face down, and (obviously) they are facing opposite directions in the cage. The dominatrix torments them, tortures them, etc... I will be one of the subs. The Domme and the other sub need to be two people I know very well, and who have very few offs!

(This one nearly got started before, but didn't for some reason.)

19) Brown Sugah! (f/f D/s historical, NC. May count as extreme for language use?) Inspired by the Rolling Stones song. A young African woman who has somehow survived the three week journey across the Atlantic finds herself up for sale at a market in Georgia in 1810. She is purchased by a young heiress who wants to have some "brown sugar" in her coffee.... WARNING: NON PC language is a requirement for historical accuracy. If the use of the word "Niggah" offends you, stay away!

23) The Country Girl: (f/f) This one can go in whatever category people want. Might work best in Cons Bon. A girl from a small town moves to the big city to make a name for herself, She is naive and innocent. She meets a dominant woman who seduces her. Again, I will play either role depending upon how I feel and who I'm playing with...

25) Love is blind: (f/f, vanilla, romance, straight-to-gay seduction) A blind girl (me) meets someone with a deep husky voice and assumes it is a man. The two of them talk, meet again, start seeing each other, and eventually get into bed, where the blind girl gets the shock of her life!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

DarkCassandra

-Giggles.-

I can provide some "Brown Sugar"
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Chrystal

Okay, sweetie.

PM me a character profile :)

ADDING:

25) Love is blind: (f/f, vanilla, romance, straight-to-gay seduction) A blind girl (me) meets someone with a deep husky voice and assumes it is a man. The two of them talk, meet again, start seeing each other, and eventually get into bed, where the blind girl gets the shock of her life!

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Chrystal

Mhmmm! Yes indeed... I've been waiting for either you or MSG to decide you liked that one!

My idea is that the attendant fixates on a particular hi-class lady who comes in to use the toilet every week day, and slowly adoration turns to obsession, until eventually she uses her pass key and goes to sit on the poor sub's lap.

Tension... That's what it's about!

Transgirlenstein

Sign me up.  I've wanted to explore watersports more....
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Chrystal

Adding two more:

26)The Groundhog effect: (f/f, vanilla, romance, seduction) If you've seen the film "Groundhog Day", you will get the gist of this one. Basically a variant of that story. My character gets trapped in a time-loop until she manages to seduce yours into bed with her. The RP will feature certain iterations of the day only - so, for example, a years worth of days spent learning how to play the guitar would be dealt with in a single paragraph, but the day in which my character serenades yours under her balcony window would be played out - or at least, that particular part would be. Basically the Nexus points would be played out in detail, but the build-up events would be skipped.

27) Hold your head up. F/f (What really? Yeah! Surprising, that!) Based on the hit song by Argent, this story is about a pole dancer who takes refuge from the leers and abuse of her largely male audience in the arms of a woman. I'm the pole dancer. my lover needs to be someone in a position of some authority - either a public figure or maybe the owner of the club. Most likely either Bon or ex. (Possible addition to this one... Although it is F/f with me as the sub, therefore requiring a F player, I would be willing to allow an "audience" of male players to post whatever abusive comments they wanted while my character was performing, with the understanding that they stop, the moment she leaves the club, and that they don't touch - or if they do, they get summarily ejected by the club's bouncers!

Chrystal

I've just reinstated a couple of ideas that people claimed and then never went anywhere with.

Post here or PM me if interested.

FEMALE PLAYERS ONLY, please

Also, adding this one...

28)    inshallah: Light or possibly NC, romance, seduction. A female soldier in Afghanistan meets and falls for a young Muslim woman, with all the complications that entails. Although the young woman is equally attracted to the soldier, there is no way she can respond openly to the Western woman's affection without risking at the very least being disowned by her family, and at worst being publicly stoned to death. REQUIRES: someone who is not going to get upset by the religious connotations and political in-correctness of the story, and isn't bothered about getting death threats... ;) I am willing to play either role depending upon who I am playing opposite.