The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

Oreo has seasonal allergies that are so bad that she lives inside a bubble for 4-5 months a year and E is her only connection with the outside world.

Ryieahna

Corinthi is so uncreative that I'm pretty sure I've heard that excuse before.  Sorry cor you need to step it up a notch ^_^

Corinthi

Ryieahna thinks that Simon Cowell has one of the finest minds in the world and seeks to emulating him by giving strangers unsolicited criticism, falsely believing that by doing so she'll become more like her British idol.

Elunari

Corinthi believes that one day he'll convince Jeopardy to have all gaming catergories and pay him to write the answers.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Corinthi

Elunari's tag line is 'Nun of your business.' because she is really a nun. A very, very repressed nun who tries to stave off her lustful urgings with erotic writings on the internet, but knows that one day, probably not very far off, she's going to jump the new, young, handsome parish priest and break some vows.

BaronS

Corinthi is the author of most of the (in)famous letters to the editor found in mens magazines that start with the line "I never thought this would happen to me but...."

((And for the record after hearing that lie above mine my mind briefly thought about joining the priesthood  :-[))
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Corinthi

BaronS is not actually a single person, but as his username hints, is a collection of old world aristocracy who share a single account here on E. They all share the one account so they can get their literary freak on, then blame it on someone else if someone checks their browsing history.

Darius

Corinthi's leather cuffs are actually velcro with a photoshop job done on them.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Corinthi

*grins* Darius forgot this is supposed to be the creative 'lie' game, but we have to be patient with him. He's really a 93 year old man posting from a nursing home in between courses of smushed peas and stewed prunes.

Oreo

Corinthi has a secret lego fetish and has been building the perfect woman, piece by piece for the past three years.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Corinthi

Oreo sent me a picture of herself just over three years ago, along with my first box of Legos.

Ryieahna

Corinthi ate the picture of oreo thinking it was a yummy snack and is actually building a lego Sean Connery. 

Darius

Ryeahna is the high priestess of a cult that seduces redheads to create more redheads.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Ryieahna

Of course, redheads are an endangered species you know!

Darius only wishes he could be seduced by my cult.  Unfortunately we use him for sacrifices to the blood moon.

Corinthi

When Rhyieahna says 'sacrifice to the blood moon', she really means stringing wealthy guys along to help individual redheaded cultists pay back their student loans.

Darius

Corinthi worked in the student loan office in college and offered to expedite the applications of any coeds that would flash him.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Greg MD

Darius is really my mother impersonating a guy here on E!

Darius

Greg MD got his diploma from a university in South America where the only prerequisite was the ability to pick one's nose, and a deep checkbook.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Greg MD

Darius failed at the above mentioned South American school.

Darius

I only failed at above mentioned South American Medical School because Greg kept stealing my assignments and turning them in with his name on them!
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Greg MD

It isn't my fault Darius is incapable of simply picking his nose.

Darius

The red rope in Greg's av is actually someone's intestines that were 'extra' from a surgery.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Greg MD

Darius is unaware that that leash is made of his intestines

Darius

Greg owns the bikini that is modeled in his av and prances around it it every night
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Tachi

Darius doesn't actually own any clothes; he's a nudist.