A Game of Slaves and Masters [Interest Check]

Started by Dashenka, October 23, 2016, 09:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbie

Quote from: Dashenka on October 25, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
On that topic, would you guys and girls agree it's probably wise to pair up before the game starts?

I think that'd probably be the best way of making sure everyone's happy.

MagicalPen

Quote from: Abbie on October 25, 2016, 11:07:28 AM
I think that'd probably be the best way of making sure everyone's happy.

Agreed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Dashenka

Masters:

Svetlana Yorosheva LovelyLilT - Male Slave (Female acceptable)
Simone De Rege Drake Valentine -
Richard Hargrim LewdAdmiral - Female Slave
Genevieve "Lucky" Luciano Kokaine - Male Slave (Female Acceptable)
Andrew Smith Magical Pen - Female Slave
Zaira Cristescu Dashenka - Female or Male Slave
Rahma Cristescu Dashenka - Female Slave

Slaves:

Olivia Maes Abbie - Male or Female Master
Pàdraig McDonald WhoWhatWhere - Female Master
Anna Mueller Christa - Male Master
Zoey Pearson BeckyAnn - Female Master
Caress Rune - Male master (preferred) or female (acceptable)
Mark Hewitt Ironclad - Female Master
Lynne Goodshot AurelieCatena - Male or Female Master

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Rune

Maybe it should be decided upon by the Masters behind the scenes. I would hate to see someone forced to pared up with a slave they didn't want. I would be willing to sit out rather than make someone uncomfortable about playing with my character.

Maybe each master should make a list of their top desired slaves and submit with the gm?

Sol Lua

Slave

Player Name: Sol Lua

Character Name: Ally Hendricks

Nationality: Canadian

Ally grew up in Ontario as the genius of her schools, always ahead of the other kids but especially running away with math and science.  She began difficult university courses while still in high school, and won a variety of scholarships that would secure her studying future despite a somewhat modest upbringing.  All that studying and hanging out with people older than her didn't leave much time for relationships, so she has very little practical experience.  However a natural curiosity and training in research has left her with a vast array of theoretical knowledge and even deeper curiosity.

She was spending some time touring Europe to visit a variety of universities and also trying to enjoy some life before digging into her more difficult studies for years to come.  She may never know who initiated it or why, but one evening she returned to her dorm and noticed an odd smell that made her sleepy...

Some standard questions on limits.

Slave can be collared? Y
Slave can be called names? Y
Slave can be hurt light (Whipping, slapping)? Y
Slave can he hurt a lot (Torture, beating)? Y
Slave can be shaven (top and bottom)? Y
Slave can be pierced? Y

Additional limits and turn ons.

I'd like this to be intentionally unknown, so I'm open in terms of who owns her and what happens.  I've done roleplays from soft to extreme, so feel free to surprise me.  My biggest turn on is vulnerability, so anything that makes my character feel that way is likely a plus.

Open to male or female.

subrob99

Slave

Player Name: subrob99

Character Name: Jimmy

Nationality: American

Born and raised in San Diego. Jimmy having grown up an only child. He was very spoiled his parents catered to his every need. For Jimmy everything came too easy for him. From always going to the best schools. To having the latest technology. To most that knew Jimmy he would seem a little to arrogant. Jimmy's main passion became surfing. Luckily for Jimmy after high school his parents never forced him to move out. In fact they turned the garage into an apartment so he could come and go as he pleased. jimmy went to one beaches everyday.  Specially Pacific beach where Jimmy had the hots for this one life guard. Her name was Sara. But she never gave him the time of day. Jimmy never have being rejected before this made him work harder then he ever has. Jimmy would go to the beach and search all the life guard stands for her. Once he found her would go into the water and do tricks to show off. Jimmy would also follow her and act like they just ran into each other. He was hoping Sara would eventually say yes to go out with him. To Sara Jimmy just creeped her out. Just wanting for him to leave her alone she talked with a friend and he heard about this place where people go and are never seen again. Sara at first thought it was too cruel but she just had to get rid of Jimmy. So she decided to be friends with him. Sara always had him wanting more that is when she talked him into going on a trip with her. Only the day of the trip Sara didn't show but left a note for Jimmy to go with out her and she would meet him there. Sara watched from a distance as he boarded the plane and says good riddance.

Slave can be collared? Yes
Slave can be called names? Yes
Slave can be hurt light (Whipping, slapping)? Yes
Slave can he hurt a lot (Torture, beating)? Yes
Slave can be shaven (top and bottom)? Yes
Slave can be pierced? Yes
Female or male master is ok

Turn on:
Non-con
Forced feminization

Turn offs: not really any.
[/quote]

Dashenka

If you could fix your picture to match the others and change his nationality to American, it's all good subrob99.

I know they are a special kind of people but California is not a country :D

Kokaine

Quote from: Dashenka on October 25, 2016, 11:52:54 AM
I know they are a special kind of people but California is not a country :D

We are indeed a special kind of people  ^-^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

subrob99

Dashenka

Still not a country :D

If anybody already has a preference for a character partner, I think now's a good time to start pairing.

I know the filthy rich Chef and Ally Hendricks are going to be a couple. I have had a request for Rahna as well already but still open.

The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can start.

You may commence :D

Flower

Is there still room for additional characters? I can't tell what's needed if so.  :-)

Dashenka

Always room for more. It's a pretty big place :D

Make whatever kind of character you want, as long as it's human :)

Flower

Excellent. May I face claim Richard Armitage please? He would be interested in a female slave.

whtbitch4u2own

Sorry for being late... (Profile can be edited to fit the partner's taste)

Slave

Player Name: whtbitch4u2own

Character Name: Priyanka

Nationality: Asian

Priyanka was the only daughter of a decent businessman who was now residing in the States. Having had a business in Dubai, he moved to the States when he got an opportunity and have been living here ever since. She was about five years old when they had shifted and settled in America, though she was born in Asia.  She recently graduated and her father decided that it was now time for her to get involved in his business since she was the only one who could carry the legacy of his name that he's worked so hard for all these years to build.

Whilst he wanted her to join his business, she was debating to go to Dubai to take some courses in business management and communications. It was something she had a lot of passion for and thought she'd regret it for the rest of her life if she didn't see through. His business wasn't going anywhere and if she did this, she'd be able to contribute more to his business.

He turned her proposal down and when he said no, it's a solid no. Knowing nothing will change his decision, she knew what had to be done. Being an adamant daughter, she packed up everything and left him a note that she was going away to study and will return whenever she'd done and ready to join his company. Until then, she wanted to enjoy and explore her life.

Soon as she reached there, she found a job at this five-star hotel where she planned to gain the experience she needed. Other than that, she's an outgoing person, likes to stay up-to-date with latest fashion trends, feisty at times and always likes to stay in control of everything, including her life. Hence, she took a big step to move to Dubai, against her father's wishes.

Some standard questions on limits.

Slave can be collared? Yes
Slave can be called names? Yes
Slave can be hurt light (Whipping, slapping)? Yes
Slave can he hurt a lot (Torture, beating)? For training purposes but yes (no extreme pain)
Slave can be shaven (top and bottom)? Everywhere but Head. Loves her hair too much
Slave can be pierced? Yes
Master/Mistress: Both are welcomed

Additional limits and turn ons.

Hard off: Scats, vore, lactation, real pregnancy, tied up/gagged for too long (making the play a one way street), pony play

Ons: Can be forced, used as sex toy, rough play as well as tender and loving play (no romance), drawn out plays, teasing. Serving two masters(mistresses or both) together, group play

Face claim: Priyanka Chopra
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Dashenka

Quote from: Flower on October 25, 2016, 12:23:13 PM
Excellent. May I face claim Richard Armitage please? He would be interested in a female slave.

Copy the character sheet in the first page and fill it in :)

Drake Valentine

Updated Simone's face claim at bottom of sheet along with few images in spoiler style.

Edit: Updated twice, as I seemed to did one image twice.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Dashenka

Drake, which gender slave does Simone want? Male or Female or both?

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rune

Due to my characters particular background, I will not request any specific masters, but if anyone is interested in claiming me, I would be interested.

Dashenka

Everybody is still available.

Including the Chef and Ally Hendricks. I was under the wrong assuption they were paired already.

So, spoiled for choice :D

Dashenka

Masters:

Svetlana Yorosheva LovelyLilT - Male Slave (Female acceptable)
Simone De Rege Drake Valentine -
Richard Hargrim LewdAdmiral - Female Slave
Genevieve "Lucky" Luciano Kokaine - Male Slave (Female Acceptable)
Andrew Smith Magical Pen - Female Slave
Zaira Cristescu Dashenka - Female or Male Slave
Rahma Cristescu Dashenka - Female Slave

Slaves:

Olivia Maes Abbie - Male or Female Master
Pàdraig McDonald WhoWhatWhere - Female Master
Anna Mueller Christa - Male Master
Zoey Pearson BeckyAnn - Female Master
Caress Rune - Male master (preferred) or female (acceptable)
Mark Hewitt Ironclad - Female Master
Lynne Goodshot AurelieCatena - Male or Female Master
Ally Hendricks Sol Lua - Male or Female Master
Jimmy subrob99 - Female or Male Master
Priyanka whtbitch4u2own - Female or Male Master

Abbie

Taken an idea from some others in this thread and added additional images of my face claim to Olivia's character sheet.

Also, if any masters or mistresses are interested in her, let me know :).

MagicalPen

As soon as I get home, I will take a look at all the posted female slaves and send some feelers out, unless any are sent to me in the meantime!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Kokaine

Since Ive outlined what Im looking to do a bit in my sheet (and don't see it reflected in any other sheets) any players with slaves that are interested/willing to discuss that sort of thing feel free to poke me.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dashenka

Based on what we have so far, Rahma would definately be interested in Anna or/and Ally.