Word Association Game IV

Started by Lilias, February 09, 2013, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Madame Professor

Fair

(Explanation: They fry everything at the Texas State Fair... And I mean everything.)
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

ChicagoOkie

Rodeo

(Oh I know, fried snickers....*drools a little*)
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Madame Professor

Clown

(Personally, I am a fan of the fried Frito pie. But thing that got me last year was the Fried Butter. I was like, why would you DO that?! So gross.. -shivers-)

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Madame Professor

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Load

(Fried butter? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.)
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's