Closed

Started by That Girl Analise, March 30, 2011, 12:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

mass pm is going out to assure continued interest. Threads should be coming soon, but I'm just having a little issue writing the first post. I'm kicking myself for trying to be all creative and stuff. But a good chunk of you are in another game right now anyways, so yeah.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Alysanthia on June 19, 2011, 10:13:01 PM
Hm... Maybe wait until we have all the players for the IC thread, but go a head with the OOC?

Or create both and have IC on lock down till the game is good and ready.

I'm probably going to do the latter, because I'm working really hard on the IC thread, and want to show off when it is done :P :D

ClockworkShadow

Slithering on by to wish you good luck, miLady Analise. :)

I'm far too obsessed with my own little brainchild to snoop around for other RPs, for now, but I shall look forward to reading in on any readily-accessible plot developments!

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

That Girl Analise

Clockwork- this isn't your regular rp, and requires only a post or two during a voting phase. You can literally have a million other commitments and meet the requirements of this rp. I do hope you'll have a look at the past posts in Valerian's vault and consider joining us!

ClockworkShadow

Well, when you put it that way! :)  I've my other continent to finish writing about, but I'll dig around in these vaults you've mentioned and see what exactly you've got going. :)

A/A

o_O

WingedServant

Distracting our Clockwork with your fun.... tsk tsk...

*gets distracted*  oohh... what's in here?

That Girl Analise

Winged: have a look and see. You might find something new and fun!

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

ClockworkShadow

Ooh, so it sounds as if this would be another installment of Mafia Murder Theater, then.  I'm becoming more intrigued, though I've yet to really dig in to reading most of these.

Oh, are you going to write in Iambic Pentameter?  XD

A/A

o_O

WingedServant

Quote from: That Girl Analise on June 26, 2011, 09:30:40 AM
Clockwork- this isn't your regular rp, and requires only a post or two during a voting phase. You can literally have a million other commitments and meet the requirements of this rp. I do hope you'll have a look at the past posts in Valerian's vault and consider joining us!

<nerdrant>
I really don't think you mean to use the word 'literally' in this context.  A million commitments is quite a large amount. At my current age I would have had to make 100 commitments a day every day since I was born and I still would be shy of 1 million commitments.  If you take into account that the time it would take to make 100 commitments a day would remove any time you might have of fulfulling those commitments, and by the time you got even close to a million, some of the commitments would have expired and been nullified due to time constraints and the natures of the commitments.  I think it would be 'literally' impossible to have a million other commitments and meet the requirements of any roleplay,. even one as low maintenance as this one.
</nerdrant>

Alysanthia

WingedServant

Alright, alright, Clock Work talked me into it. I'm sold. Where do I sign up for the mayhem?

That Girl Analise

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 26, 2011, 10:16:46 PM
Ooh, so it sounds as if this would be another installment of Mafia Murder Theater, then.  I'm becoming more intrigued, though I've yet to really dig in to reading most of these.

Oh, are you going to write in Iambic Pentameter?  XD

Actually, I'm working on trying that for the main post where it explains what's happening.

So is that a yes?

That Girl Analise

Quote from: WingedServant on June 26, 2011, 10:45:38 PM
Alright, alright, Clock Work talked me into it. I'm sold. Where do I sign up for the mayhem?

you're signed up!

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: That Girl Analise on June 26, 2011, 10:51:20 PM
Actually, I'm working on trying that for the main post where it explains what's happening.

So is that a yes?

Well, I can't go and let WS have all the fun!

Yes :)

I'm still getting the hang of what's going on by reading up on Alice, but I like how you have it spaced/timed out to be as undemanding as you claimed it was (barring the mathematical exaggeration, which turned WS into a twitching little mass... so cute. :) )

A/A

o_O

That Girl Analise

glad to have you both!

Honestly, I'm debating weather to change what i said or make it worse :P

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: That Girl Analise on June 26, 2011, 11:39:50 PM
glad to have you both!

Honestly, I'm debating weather to change what i said or make it worse :P

Making it worse would have more of a comedic effect, I think! XD

A/A

o_O

That Girl Analise

but trolling is bad! I don't care on sites I don't care about, but I like E, no matter what opportunity has arisen for myself.

ClockworkShadow

Now I wonder what you had in mind that would be considered trolling o-0 ...

<brain makes burbling, curious noises>

A/A

o_O

That Girl Analise

only minor trolling, I assure you. just poking at WS and purposely using words wrong, that sort of thing. If he's the kind of trollbait I used to be, hilarity would ensue. But I'm a better person than that here on E, so I'll leave it alone. Don't wanna get in trouble! :D

edit: gender checked :D

ClockworkShadow

Haha!  WS is awesome, though.  I'm sure he'd be a good sport about it. >:)

A/A

o_O

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Kendra

lol finally found the thread again, must book mark it this time xD

still interested   ;)

That Girl Analise

Woo! I'm going to put an official start date on this: July 8th. I'm going to start no matter if I have the minimum I want or not. I also need to get my part done. :P

kendra- you're confirmed :D

Rhedyn

Sent you a PM but also thought I'd say here that I'm still interested too :)