Dom M and Sub F Characters Seeking Dom F Character for BDSM Romance Small Group

Started by GnothiSeauton, June 21, 2015, 11:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Domestic Servitude
Inspirations:  Random thoughts in the middle of the night
Rating:  Bondage Human, Extreme Solo, or Small Group (depending on kinks, available writers, etc.)
Pairing:  Male X Female X Female (Married Couple X Female)
Looking For:  Seeking Male or Female Characters for the Dominant Couple
Themes:  Modern Setting.  Cash for Services, Couple, BDSM, Questioning of Morality, Servitude, Fracturing of a Relationship

~~~

This is a little bit of a variation upon my one-on-one story entitled "A Little Extra Cash".  Instead of it being a single male and the arrangement with a young woman, I thought of this as being a couple and the young woman they have brought in.

What I had thought of was the two of them, the husband and wife (middle aged, successful, kinky, etc) bringing in a young woman they had met through some sort of fetish personals site or something such as that as (possibly a live-in?) maid/servant to help the young woman be trained and further her experience in the lifestyle.  Perhaps it starts off as a non-sexual thing, but slowly evolves into that with rules.  Perhaps eventually the rules are broken and cast away.  For a story, I thought of this young woman slowly breaking apart the couple, through no fault of her own.  Maybe the young dominant couple start to divide, both becoming jealous and wanting her for their selves?  Perhaps the tension between them (demanding jobs, unsuccessful pregnancy attempts, etc) have created the fractures, and this young woman is unknowingly the spark that breaks it apart?

There is plenty of room here for story development and building.  I would love to work with someone on this, and am open to just about anything.

I am also open to it being a One on One thing, in which it's one writer taking on the roles of the couple, or a small group involving two other writers.  Again, I'm very flexible on this.  I strongly would prefer someone or two people to write the couple.  I'd like someone who is going to be patient with me while I get back into the submissive character mindset.  It's been a story of mine I've really, really admired, and I've frustratingly never gotten the chance to write the submissive character I've been wanting to write for this story   

The Dominant Male has been claimed by Ebb, whereas I have claimed the Submissive Female.  We would ideally prefer a capable female writer taking on the Dominant Female character, but it's not an absolute necessity if we're blown away by your past posts and such.

I've gone ahead and done up a small post/intro for my submissive character.  Though it does touch on the relationship, nothing is set in stone, and can very easily be changed and adapted.

Elaine Wallace
For a long time, Elaine could do nothing but stand before her naked reflection.

Sapphire blue eyes raked over every inch of her body.  Here and there she turned, analyzing her body from every possible angle.  The faint wine-stain birthmark upon her hip...  A small scar that was just visible with close examination that sat on her left shoulder blade...  Her breasts, that, while not small to the point of nonexistent, weren't big either.  A decent handful.  Her backside seemed decent enough by today's standards, which made her wonder what they thought of it.  Some of the people older than her nineteen years of age (much older people), like her mother, would go on about how unattractive an plump backside could be.  What would they think?

It was just one thing, in a multitude in anomalies that was so very difficult to gauge.  What could they see in her?  What could a successful, beautiful looking, cosmopolitan couple see in a painfully-small town girl like her? 

As she began to dress, slipping on an inexpensive pair of underwear to go with the modest sundress, that familiar pang of doubt and apprehension came back from it's coffee break.  What if it was some trick?  Some sick game for twisted and disturbed minds.  The thought had crossed her mind more than once when she wondered just what they saw in her.  She was pretty.  Elaine was aware of herself, from the way eyes followed her, from the compliments she received on occasion.  In the past she'd done a little local modeling, a little here and there.  But it was small-town modest pretty in her mind.  Not city pretty, not the sort of individual they were undoubtedly more accustomed to in their experiences.

Their conversations, their long, all-night conversations, had shed that much light in her mind.  Openly they had admitted to being experienced before when it came to inviting others into their marital bed, how they were no strangers to having young women like her in their lives and bedroom.  They'd talk of their experiences, never going too far, never taking the conversations to such distasteful lengths like some braggarts.  Tasteful.  Just enough details.  Just enough to plant the thoughts and images into her mind. 

What did they see in her?  What made her stand out among the other girls on that personals site?  It was clear from each others' presences on the site that they were kink and fetish friendly.  The site, with it's dedication to connecting like-minded kinksters left little doubt as to what spark was between them.  But there were others, many, many others, and others much, much, closer to them.  Why her?  It was a question she always wanted to know, a question she had been dying to ask in the course of their messaging and Skype conversations.  But was it an answer she wanted to hear?

She knew why she was drawn to them.  They were everything she wasn't:  successful...  living in the city...  surrounded by wealth and culture...  a life she had dreamed of and wished for.  But it went beyond the superficial, the dream life they lived, beyond the kinks and fetishes...  They seemed genuine.  They seemed sweet and caring.  Unlike so many of the individuals she got messages from in her exploration of the stormy sea that was the fetish world, they seemed to genuinely care when they asked how she was doing, or what interested her both in and out of the bedroom.  And they were knowledgeable about it.  It wasn't some way to get off.  It was something that interested them, moved them to be more involved in it.

That was something she had learned through the long nights of conversing over various media.  She had learned a great deal about them, or rather, as much as they had allowed her to know.  Elaine had told them enough about her.  A college student, or was until money became too much of a burden.  A modest upbringing.  A few details, however small and limited, about her sexual experiences and experiments.  Some of her interests and tastes in music and movies.  They had learned about one another through technology, and soon, painfully soon, they'd be coming to meet her face to face.

It had been agreed to on a whim, a whim eased by a few glasses of wine.  She had thought about calling it off when she had a clearer mind, and had ever since that night.  Even then, as she looked over herself in the mirror one last time before descending the steps of her aunt's house, she considered calling and apologizing profusely, giving some excuse of sickness.  It was doubtful that they would believe it, but they seemed polite enough to not call her bluff outwardly to her face.

The nervous apprehension and dreadful knot in her stomach did not loosen on the drive to the restaurant.  There were times when she considered turning back, going back home, and ignoring her phone and computer for a few days.  They'd be upset.  Without a doubt.  It'd be easy to let them down that way, like ripping off a band-aid.  Showing up would only be setting them up for the disappointment she was in her mind, the far-cry from what they were used to. 

But she kept driving.  She kept herself going until she pulled into the parking lot of the nicest restaurant in town (which wasn't much compared to what they had to have been used to back at their home).  Curiosity was too much to ignore.  She wanted to learn more.  She wanted to experience more of them beyond just talking through a phone or webcam.  In the flesh.  In person.  A moth, attracted to their flame, she thought.  Would she pull herself away before she got burned?

A deep breath, a calming breath, as she grabbed her purse and removed herself from the beaten up sedan and went in to come face to face with them.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

As a bit of an update / request...

If you are interested in the female role, could you at the very least send a (brief) take on how you would do the dominant female?  A little glimpse into her personality and such?

We've gotten a few notes of interest, but this would help sort of make the selection process a bit easier to help choose someone.  This is not a first come, first serve thing.  We're looking for writers who are capable of writing female and there is a bit of a selection process. 

Thanks for reading and understanding.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories