A Trouble Made Busty And Empty (M for F) Closed

Started by MasterEric6, July 23, 2021, 11:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

A Trouble Made Busty And Empty

What is this RP: Against her will a women is taken and slowly transformed mentally and later physically into a bimbo. This women, this bimbo would go from hating MC to serving him.

Who might this women be: In short a trouble maker for MC.

• She might be a spouse who is no longer sexually pleasing like she used to. That could be because she is no longer physically attractive or she is not putting in the effort if not both.
  • A coworker (secretary, intern, ect...)who is threatening sexual harassment after an unwanted strong advance from MC.
  • A troublesome protestor, lawyer, politician, ect... who might be hampering the business or project.
  • A female rival to MC. Either within the company or from another firm.
  • Or another idea.

What might MC do to set up YC's fall: This will depend on on the situation and who our characters are but...

• YC might "win" a vacation where she is abducted and the transformation started. By the time she is on her way home, with little or no memory of what happened. Plans would already be in motion mentally for her.
  • A home invasion or grabbed of the street.
  • A meeting with MC where YC is grabbed.
  • Or something else

What happens after MC has YC captured: YC's mind would be influenced by various possible means.

• Hypnosis to suppress memories, mental characteristics or implant new ones.
  • An AI implanted with in YC acting as a little voice in the back of her head. This would slowly influence YC slowly. This could be involve influencing her emotions as well.
  • Drugs could be used to wipe/supress past memories or events. Including of course her abduction.
  • Other ideas could be discussed.

Then what: YC would be let free. She would then struggle with the changes MC has forced upon her psyche. The mental changes slowly chipping away at who she was and remaking her into something new.

• Fetishes can be discussed
  • I'm looking to play the male role and looking for someone to play the female role.
  • I would be willing to discuss playing this as a female-female RP if desired.
  • I really want this RP to be about influencing YC's mind instead of a magic and instant change.
  • The mental struggle is a big part of what I find interesting about this RP.
  • Although not discussed in detail here physical changes would certainly be planned. This RP simply starting on the mental side first.
  • Please PM if interested.
  • Thank you for taking the time to read.

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

Opening this up again and seeking a partner to play the bimbo.