Open Vacancy - ShareHouse Welcoming New Tenants {PAUSED} [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, February 23, 2011, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

This RP is turning out good. As long as more people get interested and move in, this will be a cool game.

Wykyd

sounds good. I can have my characters move in whenever. Maybe later in the after noon or the next day? Let me know, I'm ready to start whenever.

Eliza

I'm planning to move in Megan and the couple in the same day ... a lot of work for Chelsea. Megan will be moving in in the morning, around 8:00am, while the couple will be moving in in the afternoon, around 4:00pm.

Eliza

I've posted the TimeShift for the morning of the day. Rachubka and Acid, you are the ones that are allowed to post as well as myself. Wykyd, you must wait until the afternoon comes in, which is after noontime.

white

I need more time to create my char, I have few school assignments.
For further info click at below :

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

Sure, I'm in no rush, IC-wise. I need Rachubka to join in though.

Rachubka

Blah. Replying from a friend's phone. Might not be able to post until tomorrow! No computer's around and making a post on a phone will be mucho annoying. Stupid people and wanting to have their birthdays in the big city. D:

Rukio

Here we go. Finally have the motivation to make me character here.

Tenant Name: Cadeon Hyadane
Tenant's Age: 27
Position in Sharehouse: Computer Junky(Has an uncanny knack for fixing all things electronic. From computers to cell phones.)
Tenant's Occupation: Rectangle S Clerk(Works nights most of the week at the local convenience store.) Gaming design Programing student(Takes three classes on Sunday and studies most days.)
Tenant's Job Hours:
Sundays: 6:00am-4:00pm
Mondays: 5:00pm-3:00am
Tuesdays: 5:00pm-3:00am
Wednesday: 5:00pm-3:00am
Thursday: 5:00pm-3:00am
Friday: Free
Saturdays: Free
Parking Space?: Yes

Description:

Has trouble remembering to shave most days. Also has a preference for wearing jeans with no shirt. His job has no dress code. He wears his hair brushed back when he's at work.
Character Traits: Loud, spontaneous, goofy, secretly has nine tattoos.
Profile: Cadeon is a bit of an introvert. He keeps to his room unless he's eating or helping someone with a computer problem. His sense of humor is rather witty as he works in a convenience store and gets that kind of interaction on a regular basis. He likes to read and watch movies when he's not studying or working on his own video game. Cadeon is a rich boy in a sense. His family has a lot of money, but his father doesn't like his career choice. The man is threatening to cut him off if he doesn't toe the line with his behavior. Cadeon is not very fond of this because he has a rebellious streak that has gotten him into trouble his entire life. He's doing his thing and avoiding getting caught by his father..... At least until he graduates or saves enough of his money from the gas station.
Kitchen Items: Nothing note worthy.

Room Number: (any)
Bunking Comforts: Any
Mug Design: Has a brass knuckle handle and a smiley face.

Eliza

@Rachubka: I feel your pain. Me and Acid patiently await for your post.

@Rukio: Pretty good, not too detail unfortunately. Is there any other details you would want to give your character? And when would you want to come in? In the IC Thread, it's a Friday. Would you want to come in on the day after, on Saturday, probably morning?

Does anyone in the ShareHouse have anything with at least 4 wheels? I'm seeing a lot of bikes, with Wykyd's bike the most unusual.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:02:26 AM
Always open ... until we get full.

Indeed I'll see if I can whip something up.

Are drawn pictures ok? If I can come up with a descent male character I'll throw him into the ring. Most of my males don't fit the setting and are a bit to anime in style or fantasy based.

Eliza

You don't need a picture if you can't find any. If there is one that fits the setting, go for it if you want.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:10:31 AM
You don't need a picture if you can't find any. If there is one that fits the setting, go for it if you want.

Well I have a realistic pencil drawn image of her? I hate using images I find online.

Eliza

That's fine ... as I said, or not said ... pictures aren't necessary, but you have to paint the mugshot with words. I'd like to know what I'm looking at.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
That's fine ... as I said, or not said ... pictures aren't necessary, but you have to paint the mugshot with words. I'd like to know what I'm looking at.

Already got that covered. I don't entirely get the work hours thing whats the main point? Also are pets allowed?

Eliza

If your character has a job, then you put what hours he/she works on which day. The main purpose is to fast forward through TimeShift, where I put in a mod post and change the current time of the day. Sometimes, other tenants can visit people in their workplace, and in the future "In The City" thread, people can post during the job hours.

Pets are allowed as long as they are not extreme pets. Dogs, cats, birds, fish are acceptable. You must be able to clean after them as well. I'm thinking of putting a backyard to the house, for the pets' exercise. Tenants are allowed only one pet and the pet must also be allowed by a sharing tenant.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:32:33 AM
If your character has a job, then you put what hours he/she works on which day. The main purpose is to fast forward through TimeShift, where I put in a mod post and change the current time of the day. Sometimes, other tenants can visit people in their workplace, and in the future "In The City" thread, people can post during the job hours.

Pets are allowed as long as they are not extreme pets. Dogs, cats, birds, fish are acceptable. You must be able to clean after them as well. I'm thinking of putting a backyard to the house, for the pets' exercise. Tenants are allowed only one pet and the pet must also be allowed by a sharing tenant.

Awesome. What do you count as extreme? Snakes, Lizards and spiders?

DKDBSD

Here she is.

Tenant Name: Trish Sarah Crawford
Tenant's Age: 21
Position in Sharehouse: Musician (?)
Tenant's Occupation: Waitress and Musician
Tenant's Job Hours: Various usually 9 - 5pm five out of six occasionally she gets gigs and they are usually in the evening.
Parking Space?: No
Description: Trish is a short young woman standing about 5’3 she has blue eye’s a brown hair that reaches her the middle of her back. She keeps it long so she can vary it (Down, braid, bun, Low pig tails) her preferred style is in low pigtails which works for her work. Trish’s skin is naturally somewhat pale her body is around average (including her three measurements). She has no specific outfit but when out of work she favours casual clothes including denim skirts and knee high toe socks that and her hat.

While at her main work she has to wear a rather cliché based maid dress. When she gets any descent violin work,Trish has a store of different clothing depending on the setting. Jazz clubs she goes for work casual, for orchestra work she goes for none restrictive gown wear.

Character Traits: Fun loving, keen to try new things, a bit crazy, an unfortunate light weight, (alcohol), has high stamina (exercise)
Profile: Trish is a violinist from England she came to America in order to study at a specific arts college. She’s been at college for a year now and seeks to leave the dorms in order to live some where new and where people don’t know she’s a cosplay waitress. Her main goal is to become a violinist of high repute or at least someone who gets regularly gigs.
Kitchen Items: Tomato’s a single packet she shares, Pocky(Usually three boxes at a time. Ask or she may bite.), Cat food (Three or four tins at a time. (Dry food in cupboard)
Room Number: 304
Bunking Comforts: Female though she has no interest in women.
Mug Design: A white mug with the silhouette of a cat playing a fiddle
Miscellaneous Info: She has a kitten, called Molly. She likes her job but she find’s it annoying at times mostly due to the reputation she earned in the University dorms.

Eliza

Okay, I've assigned you to Room #304. You will be bunking with my tenant, Chelsea Damariz, the manager of the ShareHouse. May I know when you would like to move in, and what day?

May I know the details of the Kitchen items, like the quantity of the item and what limit to each tenant the item can go to, if any?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:48:01 AM
Okay, I've assigned you to Room #304. You will be bunking with my tenant, Chelsea Damariz, the manager of the ShareHouse. May I know when you would like to move in, and what day?

May I know the details of the Kitchen items, like the quantity of the item and what limit to each tenant the item can go to, if any?

OK and ok. Since it's early morning I'll have her make the call in my post. Editted is that fine?

Eliza

Wait, know that in the TimeShift Mod Post, I put a note who is allowed to post, just so the thread isn't crowded and the order of things is ... well, in order.

You will probably come in the next day, on Saturday? When would you like to come in: Morning, Afternoon, or Evening?

DKDBSD

Morning then please she will have called you that morning. Timeshift post by the way? Or is it the one near the top?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:57:21 AM
You mean Friday morning?

Yeah I must have missed post order bit. I was planning on her getting into her old dorm room after a good gig, (possibly a Jazz club) where she saw the add.