Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

Guilty of that one. Got stuck in an elevator back when I was little.

Guilty or not guilty: Once went a full week without taking a shower

Nico

Not guilty. I couldn't even.

Passing it on.

AmandaKD

weird I thought I responded to this,
I havent ever either, even at a week long camp there are showers.

Passing it on too

Willowisp

Guilty. Spent almost 2-weeks cutting trail in the backcountry. It was a mixed group of probation / community service individuals and people who wanted to make some summer money. Granted, there was minimal rinsing in the rivers but mountain water is COLD and the company was a little less than savory. (Bathing suits were not included with the program uniform). Needless to say, we were all pretty ecstatic when we drove down the mountain and stopped at the nearest YMCA. Camping Lifehack: Baby wipes should be included with your gear no matter how short a trip you're taking. A big package. Even that small amount of clean can be a godsend! ;)

Guilt or Not Guilty: Had in-depth philosophical conversations with a pet. (Whether or not said pet participated in the conversation is moot!) 
<Something Sweetly Witty or Cuttingly Charming>

AmberStarfire

Guilty. Pets are excellent listeners and who knows what they understand?

Passing on this question.

Lapine

Absolutely.  Animals are very supportive and never argue with you.

Guilty or not of owning more than one computer.

Trigon

Totally guilty of that, I own 4 computers. 5 if you count the iPhone as one.

Guilty or not guilty: Owns a pet snake

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever scored a winning goal?

Belle33

Yes!  And those 8 year olds I beat last week can suck it!!

Have you ever intentionally lost a game?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

AmberStarfire

In an MMO, I let my character die sometimes. It saves walking a long way back to a door of a dungeon.

Passing it on.

Willowisp

Guilty. Only once in a 'real world' event, though. Way back in high school I had been matched up against a team-mate at a tournament. The winner would be ranked 3rd and the loser would be 4th; 4th place is technically below ranking. My being ranked would have been an awesome personal accomplishment. At the same time, placing in the top 5 at this tournament was a major accomplishment in and of itself (close to 200 participants in the entire tournament). On the other hand, It meant a lot more for my team-mate, at this tournament and within the team, to be ranked than it did for me to be ranked.

I'd been having issue with counting a particular move for weeks. We drilled that move all the time because everyone knew I had issues with it. I'd lost before because of it. So, at this point, it was instinctual for my team-mate to pounce on the error the second I made the mistake and no one questioned that I had made that mistake.

The team was ecstatic that I ranked in the top 5, even got a massive hug from coach afterward, and my team-mate was bumped up to Varsity after this tournament (I would not have been pumped to Varsity).

The saving grace of this particular situation is that we (my team-mate and I) were truly equally matched and regularly bested each other. We were sparing partners at practices 9 times out of 10 and were very familiar with the other's style. The only reason I'm sure that I let the game go is because I consciously countered that particular move incorrectly knowing my team-mate wouldn't miss the opportunity.

Sorry for the long story... this is the first time I've ever told it. O.o

Guilty or Not Guilty: Spent full 24 hours (sans quick bathroom breaks / grab-a-snack-&-come-back breaks) playing a single game / RP scene?
<Something Sweetly Witty or Cuttingly Charming>

AmberStarfire

Not guilty. I don't think I have.

Passing it on.

whimsy

haha no, my writing goes to shit once i'm tired and i'm too much of a perfectionist to send out anything i'm not completely pleased with

guilty or not guilty: spend more time writing than doing chores
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Knightshadow

Sadly, not guilty.
I WISH I could spend more time writing than doing chores.

Guilty or Not Guilty:  Wish we could go back to non-sensical 80s music!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Despairs

Not guilty. Scared the crap out of your children or neighbors.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Trigon

Not guilty, the past SUCKS   >:( >:( >:(

Guilty or not guilty: Has walked up the down escalator

Alhanna

Guilty. Though it was a joke, more than anything.

Guilty or not guilty: has fibbed about having done something just to impress someone?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Despairs

Yes. Our next soul enjoys blasting their music once in a while to infuriate the neighbors or get their neighbor's pets riled up.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Not guilty

The next person has injured themselves playing laser tag recently.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Not guilty. The next soul has finally done some push-ups. (You would be surprised at how many people can't do even one push-up.)

yobo

I have done push-ups. Although not something I do every day.

Have you ever collected something?

Despairs

Guilty. I used to collect wrist bands. Our next soul has hot wired a car before and taken it for a joy ride.

Darkleather

Not guilty.

The next person has worked as a waiter and spat in the coffee of a rude customer

Despairs

Not guilty. I wouldn't do it to others and I don't want it done to me. The next soul is ambidextrous. (You are able to write with both hands.)

Trigon

Not guilty, right handed only  :-(

Guilty or not guilty: Has eaten a whole box of tic tacs in the space of 10 minutes.