Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

true but gods are the connections and endings of the two stories totally and completely mind screwy
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Drake Valentine

Hmnmmnnmnm...

Does this mean Arturia is on opposing factipn

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 20, 2014, 08:46:50 PM
The logical question is, CAN he love? =P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM

Seems kind of fitting.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 21, 2014, 01:48:20 AM
Hmnmmnnmnm...

Does this mean Arturia is on opposing factipn

Well, that or she's not in the game entirely, since there's no player for her.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Orochimaru

Garuss Vakarian

Yes Arturia is on the opposing faction now. I think. I may use her as Saber. But, I also had another idea for Saber. Although She/he can easily also make Berserker.

pendarious

curious indeed *pondering expression*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 20, 2014, 08:05:00 PM
Well, as we are in team environment you can get potential romances or relationships going with other masters ;). But we shall see when more masters show up and see their preferences. If no enough masters for all servants then there is chance every master gets two servants.

I was thinking... We've seen romance between master and servant, romance between two masters, but has there ever been romance between two servants in the series? I know we've had some one sided stuff going on with Gil's creepy obsession with Saber in the main series and Fate/Zero's Caster being obsessed with Jeanne (who doesn't even appear as a servant there), but I can't recall there being there ever being a real romance between two servants. Since we're going faction based, that might make it possible for this to happen. It's actually kind of a tragic thing, when you think about it. Two people, already dead and the stuff of legend, who never met when they were alive, falling in love now that they're both spirits, and for that relationship to end once the war for the grail is over (or even before, if either or both of them are killed/destroyed by their opponents).
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

MelisaArtemis

hmm... I think if necessary, Garuss should b able to play both Einzbern and Saber since they most often be together anyway.

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 21, 2014, 04:20:09 AM
I was thinking... We've seen romance between master and servant, romance between two masters, but has there ever been romance between two servants in the series? I know we've had some one sided stuff going on with Gil's creepy obsession with Saber in the main series and Fate/Zero's Caster being obsessed with Jeanne (who doesn't even appear as a servant there), but I can't recall there being there ever being a real romance between two servants. Since we're going faction based, that might make it possible for this to happen. It's actually kind of a tragic thing, when you think about it. Two people, already dead and the stuff of legend, who never met when they were alive, falling in love now that they're both spirits, and for that relationship to end once the war for the grail is over (or even before, if either or both of them are killed/destroyed by their opponents).

Well, you have the romance between Gilgamesh and Arthuria... Oh wait...

Gilgamesh: "Go out with me"
Arthuria: "No"
Gilgamesh: *Shoots Arthuria with sword*

Such a cute relationship <3

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 21, 2014, 04:51:08 AM
hmm... I think if necessary, Garuss should b able to play both Einzbern and Saber since they most often be together anyway.

I will be playing the saber role as we found another person interested in the rider role :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 21, 2014, 07:18:22 AM
Well, you have the romance between Gilgamesh and Arthuria... Oh wait...

Gilgamesh: "Go out with me"
Arthuria: "No"
Gilgamesh: *Shoots Arthuria with sword*

Such a cute relationship <3

I ship them so much! <3 ...Well, not really. </3 xD

MelisaArtemis

funnily, I do ship GilxSaber... Alter

Rave

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 21, 2014, 07:18:22 AM
I will be playing the saber role as we found another person interested in the rider role :)

Speaking of, sorry for the delayed entry, but here's your new Rider  ::)

Player Name: Rave.

Name: Ramases II.
Age In Appearance: Mid-Twenties.
Arch Type: Rider.
Vessel: Ra's Golden Chariot.

Personality: A Pharaoh through and through, Ramases likes to be addressed as one would address royalty. He can be very fickle when it comes to honorifics, and as such addressing him with proper titles can get you a long way. More than you would expect. Ramases has a fondness for gold, be it the Jewelry or the actual color, and adorns himself with both Golden Relics, Jewelry, and Golden Clothes to match. In alignment with previous Rider Arch Types, he has a very flamboyant personality and an exaggerated sense of self. Despite being outclasses in pure Strength by classes such as Saber or Lancer, his ego is rather inflated. He firmly believes he can conquer all other Champions as he conquered the entirety of Egypt and raised it to be the largest and most profitable Empire of its time. As such, he seeks the grail to grant him his wish; The restoration of his Empire so that he might once again rule the deserts and be hailed as the rightful Pharaoh and King of all men.

Despite such high goals and aspirations, he is not out-right detestable or ill-willed. Once a person learns to deal with his rightfully earned ego and arrogance, he can favor with the Pharaoh. While it is likely that Ramases will view his summoner as nothing but another adviser or stepping stone, he will still protect and listen to their commands if but temporarily. He can place the collective beterness of cooperation over his own ego, and as such will not cause his summoner too many problems if treated as desired.

Ramases has a fondness for women, and as Ancient History dictates, he took many women before finally settling for a wife at his right hand once he'd found the most beautiful woman in Egypt and his queen, Nefertari. He can be quite flirtatious, and it not used to being denied by women. This comes from two things: His status as Pharaoh, which basically assured that no one would ever turn him down as she would come into wealth. And two: His fair looks. Ramases was hailed as a handsome man, and the empittemy of manhood in his time. His white blonde hair was a first among all Egyptians, and it compliment the darker shade of skin perfectly. Because of it, he was hailed the physical manifestation of Ra, the Sun God, and worshiped until he was crowned Pharaoh.

Legend: Also known as Rameses the Great, he was the third Pharaoh of the Nineteenth Dynasty of Egypt. He is often regarded as the greatest, most celebrated, and most powerful pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire. His successors and later Egyptians called him the "Great Ancestor". Rameses II led several military expeditions into the Levant, reasserting Egyptian control over Canaan. He also led expeditions to the south, into Nubia, commemorated in inscriptions at Beit el-Wali and Gerf Hussein.

At age fourteen, Rameses was appointed Prince Regent by his father Seti I. He is believed to have taken the throne in his late teens and is known to have ruled Egypt from 1279 BC to 1213 BC for 66 years and 2 months, according to both Manetho and Egypt's contemporary historical records. He was once said to have lived to be 99 years old, but it is more likely that he died in his 90th or 91st year. Early in his life, Ramesses II embarked on numerous campaigns to return previously held territories back from Nubian and Hittite hands and to secure Egypt's borders. He was also responsible for suppressing some Nubian revolts and carrying out a campaign in Libya. Although the famous Battle of Kadesh often dominates the scholarly view of Ramesses II's military prowess and power, he nevertheless enjoyed more than a few outright victories over the enemies of Egypt. During Ramesses II's reign, the Egyptian army is estimated to have totaled about 1000,000 men; a formidable force that he used to strengthen Egyptian influence.

By the time of his death, aged about 90 years, Ramesses was suffering from old age and was plagued by arthritis and hardening of the arteries. He had made Egypt rich from all the supplies and riches he had collected from other empires. He had outlived many of his wives and children and left great memorials all over Egypt, especially to his beloved first queen Nefertari. Nine more pharaohs took the name Ramses in his honour, but none equaled his greatness.

Noble Phantasm(s): T̷̷͜͡͝o̶̸̢ ̶́͜ć̕͝ǫ̢͜͠m̸̵͠͠p̸͢͝e̵̵̶̸͡n̵̶̷s̵̷͘͠à̡͡͝t̴̵́̕͟e̵͢͝ ̴̕͢͡f̵̵̡͘͡o̵̧̕̕r̨̀ ̵́͝ḩ̵͢͢͞i҉̷̕s̀͘͏̛̕ ̷́͟l̸̢a͝҉c͘̕͢͏҉ḱ̴̷̢ ̸҉o͘͜f̴̡͏̧͏ ̶̛͡͞҉p̕ḩ̶̢̕ỳ̵s̵̵̶̨͟i҉c̴̡̀͟a͘͟͢l͞͏̴ ͠s͟͟͞t̨́̕͏r̕͡ȩ̶̴͟ń̢͘̕͟g̵̴̕t̵̀͡h͞͏,҉͏̢͘ ̸͝͏͜Ŗ̵͘͟a̷̡m̨̡̢͟a͏͢͡҉̀s̢̕é͜s͝͏'̵̢̧́ ̷͝n̷̨̧ó͟͜͢͡b͏͜͟͡͞ĺe̷̵̛͜͝ ́̀̀͠͏Ṕ̴̨̕͞h̨̨̀͠ą̛n͟͝͡҉t͏̶à̛s̛m̧҉̶̢ ̵̡͢í̷͞ş̨ ̶̡̀d̴̀͘͝͡ì̛̛́̕v̷͞į̴̡̀d͏̡̨e̢͢͏͘d҉̀͠҉ ͟͜i͟͡҉n͟͏ţ͘͠͝o͞͏ ̵̕t̀̕͜h̵͘͜r̷̨̕͏e͏̷͟ę̵̷̀̕ ̧́d̨͠͡i̢͜f̷͘̕͞͡f̷͏̸̧e̴̡̨r̢͡e̢̛n̴̵̨t̡́ ̶̶̡̕Ṕ̡͝h̕͜a̶̶͢͞ǹ̸̡̛t̡͢͞͡͡à̷̢͝ş̵̵̀m̴̛̀͜ş̵͝ ̶͢͏͟t͝͝o̵͜ ̷̷b̶̷̕͠è͜ ̧̨͟u̴̵̕͜s̡͘͟͟é̴͘͡d͏̶̧̀͜ ̴͜͠҉i̵̢͞ņ͏̨ ̢̡̕U͘͝͝ņ̸͢͝i̵̛s͏̧ó͞ņ̧͘͢͟,̸̧̧͜͡ ҉́a̢̢͜n̵̢̧̢d̷́͘͡ ̶̢́o̸̡̧̨ņ̷́͟͝è͞͠ ̀҉u̧͝҉̨͢l͢͞t̛̛͢͡í̵̧͠ḿ̡͟͜à̡̛̕t̢̨̡͜ę̛͟͜͞ ̷̧̕̕á̷b̶͢ì̶̷̡̡l̷̀͜i̛͘͜͟t̸̷҉̷͠y̛̕.̡̛̀͡
̧̡́́̕
̨͞[̷́b͏̷̛̀͞]̨͘-̸̡̛͢ ̷̶́Ą̶̢m͏҉̕͞u̴̸̧n҉̴̸͏'͠͞ś͢ ̸̷̨͟͟W̷͠i̕͟n̕ǵ̴̡s̸͜͠:̴̵̛͢[҉̷/̨̛b̴̶̨͟͡]́͠ ̶̵F̧̢̡ŗ́͘͜͞o̶̡̢̕m̵̡ ̵Ŕ̢̕a̷̢̨͟͠m̸̀͢a̵͝ş̨͡ę̡͞͏͡s̢̕͞'̢̀̕͟ ̵̸̢b̛̕͞a̢c̢͢҉k̸̷͝͏ ̸͞͞͠s̵̶̶̸̀p͟͡͞ŕ͝o̸̶͝͞͡ư̶͞t͏̷̀͝͞s̨̀͘ ̴̡͟͏t̴̢͢͞w͘͟ǫ̷,̴̶̶̶ ̡̡͘͝ĺ̀͠ą̷̶͡҉r̷̸͡g̷̨̢̧e͘͟͏ ́̕a͜͢͡ņ̸̷̛̕g͢͠e̶̸l̵̛͞͡i̛͟c̀͟͞ ͠͏͡w̢̛̕͟͠i̸̵̢̛͠n̴g̴̸̕͜͠s̸̷̸̡͝ ̕͞t̛͘͡h͟͢͜a̴̢͢t҉̛̀͟ ̨̡̡͜͠l̴̡͘͟i̷̕͜͝f̴̛͡͠t҉̵͜ ̴͟͞h̴̀͠͠i̴̶̷͢m̵̡͠͏ ̸i̕҉̷n̷̢t̵̵̀͜ǫ̨͡͏̢ ̢͜͝͝͞t̸̢͝h̡̀e͜ ̸̷̕͟͝a̶͞ì̴͢͝͡ŗ̴̸҉̵.̷̡̕͟͡ ͏̶̨͟͠T͏̸͢h͘͞҉͜e̸͜ ̀͟͞͝͏W̧̨̡͠ì̷̢ǹ̷̸̀͞g̸͘͜͠s̴҉͝͠ṕ̨a̢̡n̡̕ ҉̴̵͝͠į̶̷̸̛s̸̛͟͡ ͢͞ą̷͢ņ͘͘͟ ̀̕e̵̷̡s͏́͞t̡͘į͟͡m̶̀a̴͘͟͜t͡҉e̷͜d̢̕͢͞ ͏̸1̨̢͘͢͝0̢͟͢͡͡ ̴͟m͘҉͝ęt̴̴́͢͞ȩ͡͠r̡͢͟͢͟s͘͢͠ ̕͟҉l̀̕o̧͜͠͡ǹ̸̡͠g̴͜͟,̧̛̛͟ ͏̴͟a̷̧̛҉̢n̸̴͢͡d̨̛́͝ ͢t̡h̢̨͘͝ę͏y̴͟͜ ̸̷̧̕҉a̷̵̕r̶e̶͟ ́͢s̴̕͘҉̨ţ҉r̴҉̢́͡o͝҉̴͏n̨̛͟͡͝g̀͠͡͝ ̧̡̛ę̶̷n̸͡o̴ù̶̴͘͞ǵ̸̛ḩ̷̧͘͟ ͞t͡͏̡o̵̢̡̕ ̵̀́͡c͟͡a̵̴̡r̛̛r̴͘͢͝y̶̵̢ ̛͘͜͟h̛̀̕i̵͘m̛̀͟͝ ̷͢͠i̶̛͠n̶̡͢͟҉t́o̧ ͏҉t҉̡́h̵̷̨̕͠e҉́̕ ̶̀a҉̴̛͢ì̢̕r̴͞ ͝͠f̴̨̀͟l͢͞u̸í̴̡͟d̸̨́͢͝l̵͞͠y͡ ̴͘à̡̛͘n̷̕͢͜͡ḑ̛́͠͞ ̶̡͞͡q̧̛͢ų̕͞҉ì̛͠ć̨͟k̡̕l̷̶y͏̶̧͢.͠҉̧͟ ̛͏̧́̀T͡͡h̵̸҉̨̛è͘͝ ̕͟͠b̷́o̸̸͏̕n̶͞e̴͘s̡̧ ̴͝a͏̸͞r̷͝҉͏e̵͞͠ ̶̛͢s̷̢̛҉t́r͏̵́o̕͡n͢g̵̴͟͠è̶͟ŕ̨̡͠͞ ̶̀҉͏͡t̵̵͡h͡͏̴a̡҉̷͢ņ ͝͏̶s̶̷̕̕͝t̴͢͝e̶͠e̵͡͞l̸̀,̸̴͝ ̶͘a̕͟͢͝b͏̴̡͜l̷͘͢͠͞e̸ ̢̛͘͜t҉̶̡͞o͘͜ ̸̡͘͢e̛͟҉͠ąs̴͘̕͠i̢l̸y͘҉ ͝b̢̢͜r̶̶͡é͞a̢̧͡k̶̛҉͢ ҉̕̕͢͞r͏҉̢͞͏o͜c҉̡k̡̧̀s̨ ̧̢̡͠ą̴̶͜ǹ̶̛͞d̀͏̸͝ ͏͠á̶͠r̢̨m҉͏̸̀ơŗ̡͘͟ ̀͝i̡̢̡͢͞ń̨̢̛ ̸͝t̶́͘͘͝w̵̨̧͞o̶̕ ̧́͟a̶͘͜͟ş̀͢-̴̢͡w̕͢͜e̵̵̛l̸̛҉̸̡ļ̵̛͟ ͟͞͠a͠͏̛ş̀ ̢̢́͡a̧͠ć̶̴t̕҉ ̀͢l̵̶̡̛̀i̴̧̛k̸҉̛e̸̵ ͟a͏̷̷̵ ̸̨̡̛͞s̸̢͝h̵̀̀͞i҉̀͠͡ę̨̢l̵̶̡͘d͢͏́͟ ́́w̡h̷̸̛͜e̷̕n͘҉̸̶̵ ̸̡̀é͝ǹ̵̡͞͝v͜͠e͏̢̕͜l҉҉̛ǫ͝͏p̶̀e͟͞d̵̨́̕͜ ̶̨̡͏̷a̶̵̢͘͟o͠͞r̶̡ư̡͢͜͡n̶̡͜͞҉d̵̵̀ ̢̀̕͠h͟͡i̸͏̢s̷ ҉̵b̨̛͘ó̡̡͘d͘y҉̕.̵̧̕̕͠ ̸͡T͢͟h̸͜҉͝é͟ ͟͞f҉̷̷̴̢e̸͠a̸͏̵t̴̡h̶͏e̵͢͞r̨̧̀s̢͜͟͢ ̴̶̕͡҉ć͜͞a̡̢͜͜n̸̨̢̛ ̵͞s̀̕͜h́҉a̡̛͝ŕ̡̀͟p̨҉̧́̕ȩ̶͟ņ̴̧̧ ̴̨̧́͘a̴̷n̡̕͏̨̨d̴̴͡ ̴́̀͡͞h͢͡a̸̷r̶͘͝d̨͢e̴̢͢҉n͢͞,҉̡ ̷̡̕b̨̡̨́͝è̶̢̨̢f̕͏o͢͡͡r̷҉͡ę̕͟҉͜ ҉b̴͟e͡i̕͝n̴̷͠͠g̶̷͏͞ ̶̨̧́e̴͘͟j̵̵̶͘e҉͠c̸̷t̨͜é̴̢d̛͘͜͠ ̴͡f̡̀́͞r̨̢̛͜͞ó͘m͘͟ ́҉̡͘͠t̡̧̡͜͝h̸̡͟e͜͠҉̨͟ ̧̢͜ẃi̧͝҉n͜͜g̛͞͏͞͡s̢͜ ̨͘͡͝ì̡͘͟͠n̶̵͢͡ ̴͢͟a̶̴̵͜ ̶̧̢r̢͞͝a͢͝i͘҉̵͟ņ̷̧̢ ̨̛́́o͞͝f̴̵̵̧́ ̵̢d̡ęą̶̷̷͜ţ́́͞h͘͝҉ ̷̡͞t̡̛͟o҉́͞ ̢҉s̨h̢̀͘̕o͟͜w̸͜ȩ̸͟͠r͏҉̨͘͞ ̧͟͞t͜͠h̀e͏̛͠ ̛͞e̕͞͞n̕͞͠e̴̡m̴̸i͏̴́̕͢é̴̛͞s̴͟͝ ̷̕͟͜͞b͡͏̛͏̢é̷̸̢n̶̶͞é̶̶̸͘a͞͡t̷̡̨̨̧h̸͜͟͞͠ ̢̕͢͞h̛͏͟͡į̛̀̀m̵̡̨̧ ̴̨̡́͝a̵̸̕͘ǹ̡d̡̨̛͜͡ ̷̀̕͝p͏͏̵͠í̷̡̧e̡̢͞͡r̛͟c̵̀͞e҉̸̀ ͏̷t̵̴̡́̕h̴͜͞r͏͜͏͝o̶̧͘҉u҉̵̕͏g̸͢͝h̶͘͟͏ ͟͝͠t҉̶̴͘̕h̕͜͝ę͡i͟ŗ̸̶͢ ́͞a̷̴҉̧ŗ̷̵̡̀ḿ͢͟͠o҉̀͢r͢͠ ̴́͜͠a̴̵̡͠n̶̕ḑ̷͘͞ ̢͘f̶͘l̸͝e̡͏s̷̶̢͡h̶.̡͟ ̨҉̧͟Ì̀̕͝t͘͜͠͠ ̸̶̷̀͘i̵̷̡͞s̷̴ ͏̕͜s͟͡a̶̷̢͢͟i̧͡d̵ ̶̶̛́̕t̸̸̀͢͡h̢̢́͞a̡͠͠t̶͟͏ ̴͟҉͟t̷h̴ę̷̴̛ỳ̵҉̨ ̸́͜c̴̡̀͟a͏̷n̵͏҉͏ ̸̵̢̧͞f̶̡l̵̀҉̡y͡͡͝ ͏̸̛͢͡f̸҉̀a̶̧̕͡s̶̴̡t̴̛҉̸ ̡̨́͏e̶҉n̢͢͢͡o̴̷̴͠u̧ǵ̸͘h͘͞͏̴̡ ̡́͜͜f̴́o͏͟͡͞r̴̡ ̷͜͞R̴̵͢a͏̵̀m̢̛a̶̷̷̴̴s̶͝e̛͘͜ş̀͘͘ ̴̀͘͝t̵̢̧̛͜o͏̶̨ ҉̧b̢́̀ŕ̶͜͠e̵̴͟a̵҉́k̵̢̛͘ ͞͡͝p̶̢̡̨͞a͢͝͞͞s̶͠ţ̷ ̷͢͞͡t͘̕҉̴h̵͢͟è́͢ ̶̛͟҉s̶͠p̷̶̀ȩ̸̷e̡̕͟͢d͘͏ ͏̧̀͜͝ó̷̷̶f̶̧̨͞ ̵̛s̸͟͠o̴̢u͟͡͏́n͢҉̕͜͟d͏̨́͟,̷̢ ̶̧͜o̶f̵̸̨͘͢t̢́͝e̛͘n̢̧͢͠ ҉͏c̷̡̢̛à̶u͠ş̵͘i̢̧ǹ͡͏̛g͏ ̀͡͏̨̀a҉̵́͜ ̴̧̡̢͠S͟͡ǫ́͢͏n̸͘͏̡͡ì̧̡̢҉c̸͏̸͟ ̷͝B́͟o̵̷͞ơ̵m̀͟͟͝ ̨̡w͟͢͝h͢͞e̸̵͠ǹ͡ ̴̛h̡́͘͡͏e̷͞ ҉̧͜҉ȩ̡̡̛j̛҉̀͟͜e̴͞҉͞͡c̴͘͜͝t̷̡͟s̶̨͟ ̸̵̛̛f̵̕r̶̷͘͝o͝͞m̧̀͏̶̕ ̶̢́͟͝t̵h̸̸̷̵̛ę͜͡͏ ̨͝a҉̷̡́i͏̷r̡̢̨ ̸́҉a҉n̢͢͜͠ḑ͘͢͠ ̧̀́t̵̕͠a̷̵̢͡k̷̛͘̕͝é̵̛͟ś̶̢̧͟ ̀͝ǫ̀f҉̷̵f̴̸̸̕ ̨̕į̵̢͘͟n͜͞t̸͘͠͡͏ơ̷̶̧͡ ̧͜f̷̴̧̡̛l̸͢i͏̡̡͝ǵ̵̢̨͡h̴̡͝t̀҉̴̧.̡̕̕͞ ̡̨͢T̸̢̡̕h̡̧͏i̴҉s̵̵͟ ͟͟͢͡i͏͡s̢͞͠ ̨͘h̷͜i͘҉ş̸̀͟͞ ̷̴͠m̷͜͜ò͝͠s͟͢͡͏́t͝͝ ̧̨͢ç̶͘͡͡o͡m̡҉̢͠҉ḿ̶o͏̡̕͟͝ǹ̛l̛͢ỳ ̛͜͞ù̡͠͝ş͝è̢̢ḑ̛̛͟ ̢͢o̸͟͡͏͜r̵̢͜ ̷̧̨͜d̶̛i̷͏̷̧s̸̨̕p͏̧̡l͜͏͝á̵̵̛̕y҉̷͘͜͞ȩ̛͟͟͝d̵̡͏̴̢ ̸͘P͟͞͞h̀̕͠ą͘n̴̨̧̢t̢̧͢a҉̛͘͢s̸͟͠͠m̵̷̵̢.̶҉͞͝ ̷̨͞͝͝
̛͜
̨͝[̶̴̨͠͡b̵̴̢]̸̢̕-̴̛̛͘͞ ̀͏͜Ŕ̛͢͠͝a̢̨̛͘͞'̴̵̴̢s̡͘͡ ҉̡Ǵ͘͠ơ̴̵͡ļ҉͠҉d̶̀͘͡e҉̶̕͠ņ̶̷ ̧̨̛͠C̨͝͠h̸̛̀҉̸a̡r̵̡̡ì̵́o̧t͏̢͟:̷̸̛̀͞[̧̀̕͠/̕͞b̶̸̨̕]̴͠ ̴̷̨̕T̀͘̕ḩ̴̸e͏ ̵͡͝R͠͡i͜҉̶̵d͟҉e̢͡r̢'̀҉̴͟͢s̷͘͟͡ ̡̨͢͝͠V̶̀͞ȩ̴s͢҉͢ś͡e̷̴̸l̸̷̕,̷́͜͜ ̶̴̶̡i̴̷͡͡҉ţ̶̵̡͝ ̴̷͝͝i̸̶͝ş ̷̡͠a҉̸͟͞ ̵̸͞҉l̵̵͘a҉̢͘҉r͟͝g͢͡e̶̴̕͟ ͘͝G̸̸̸͝o͘͏̧̀l̡͜͜d̷͜e̵͜n͝͠ ̕͜Ḉ̷͠͡h̵͘͟͠͠a̷͡͏r͢ì̵͞ó̵̡͢t̴̕͟ ̛̀͠ò̶͟͠ǹ̨͜͞ĺ̸̨y̡͜͠͝ ̢̨̡͜w̵̡͘͢͏i̵̕d̡͟e̛͘ ̸̧͢͡e̵̛͝͝҉ń̨o͝҉̶͡u̷̷̧͘͜g͠͏ḩ͠͏̵ ̡t͏̛͘o̕͠͏͏ ̢͟f̷̧҉̴̷i҉͝҉̡̛t̛̀̀͡ ̶҉͡͏t́͡w̶̷̴͟͞ơ̷͟ ̷̵̴f͏͟u̡͘ļ͟͜͟ļ̵͘͡ ̢͜҉͏̷ģ͡͠r͠͞o̵͞w̴̧͠n͏̵͢͡ ̷͘͡͏m̴è̕n͟͠.̶́ ͢͡Í̡̧̛͞t̡̡́͜͠ ̨͠i҉̛͜͜s̵̛͝ ̶̧̢͝ś̵͟͡a͟͟͝d̵͠d̸̨ĺ̷͢ę͟d̵̛͢ ̴҉ţ̸ò̸̕ ̧̢̧̀҉a̵͢͜͠ ̸̡p̵̛͢͟͡a̸̶̡͟i̴̧͜r̷̷҉ ̢ó͜͞͠f҉̨͜͢ ̕͡Ģ̶̴̛ǫ̶̛͢͡l̴̶̵͞d̸̕͠e̡̧̛͘͠ǹ̶ ̵̸H҉̵̷̢͡ơr̀͠͠s̢e̵̢s҉̶̴͟,҉̶̵͞ ̸̵́́͜ẃ̧̕͡h̸̢i̡͢͜c̡̀̀h́͏̴̵͞ ̸̡̨o͜͡ń̕͘͝ĺ̶̷̶̕y̶̧ ̸̷̡͡m͞͠a̴̧̧͟n͜͞i̷̢͜f͏͏͟è̵̀͟s͢͡t̸̡͟ ̵̨͞͝w̸҉̶ḩ̢e͏͘ņ̴̵ ̴Ŗ̕͜͞a҉͜͡m̧͢ą͟͞͝s̨͟͞é͡͞s̶͏̡͞ ̶̛͘͘t̡̨͢á̵k̸̢̛é̡̛͝s҉̶̨ ̡͘a̴͠ ̶҉̡s͏̵̧͏͡t́̕͜͝ęp̛̀͢͢͝ ̴̨͢͢i̶̷̛̛n͏̷t̸͘͞͡ǫ̶͘ ̨̢́͞͡h̴̡́͜i̕͡ş͠ ҉̸̢̨͜Ć̵̕͞h̕͞͝͡a̵҉͢͡ŕ̸̨͜͠ì̧̢҉҉ơ̴͠t͏̛͠͡.̵̛́̕͟ ̛T͏͜͏͏͜h̶̷̷̶e̶̴ ͟͏Ć̷̶͘͡h̶̨ą̸͟r̶̨҉̶͠í̡҉̡o̵̡t͏̕̕͝ ̶͜͜͞i̢ś̨͘͠͏ ̨͝ć̶͡a͞͝p̢͠a̵͘b̷̵̷̕͟ĺ̡̨͞e̶̵̕͝ ̸͏͘͟o҉͏͏̧f̢͏̶́͡ ̵̧́̕f̸͏̷́l̛҉̸ì̢g̶̨̕͝h̵̢͠͝t̷҉͘͠,̴̵̛͜ ͜͏͟a̷͢͠͏͝ņ̸̢̧͡d̸҉́͘ ̵͏̧͝o̷̢͡ǹ̡͢c̡̨̀͟e̸͏̡҉ ̛͢R̨̧͞͝͞a̡͢m̷̸̸̧͟a̸͢͞͏ş̨͘͝e͏̷͜͠͞s̢̢̨͢'̷̀͢ ̶͞f̧̕e̵̵̕̕͡e̸̷͢t̸͟͡͏ ́t̸҉̧̡͟o҉̧̛͞͏u̧̨̡͟ć̡̕̕͡h͘҉̨ ̷͝͝͏i̵̧͏̛͘t̕͢҉s͢ ͠w̵͘o̴̡͟ò̧̕d̸̶͞͡ȩ̷̴͜͝n̸̨͡ ҉̧̢́͘f̡́̕҉l̸̨̨̀͠ơ̷̡͢͠ớŗ̶̷,̷̵̛͜ ̛͘h̀͜͢͠i̴͘s̵͘͢ ̧̡͢ǵ̷͞r҉̀͟o͜͜u̶͞n̕̕͡͏d̸̷̡͝͡e̛̕͜͝ḑ́͘͟ ̷́̕͘͡u̴͘̕p̴̸ǫn̶͏̶͏̨ ͟t͘҉͟h̢̨҉e҉̡͡͠ ̡̕V̶͘͘͡͞e͞҉s̴̷̢̀͘s̨҉̵́ę͏̕͜l͜҉̷̛ ̶̢a̛͘͘͟͢n͜͜҉̢̀d̛͞ ̨͠͏w̛͘͟͢ì̸͏͜͡ĺ̷̛͠͠ļ̸͟͞ ̷͜͝n̨̢̨͟͜o҉͡t̷̸̛͜͜ ̴̀͘ļ̧͟o̸͞s̸͠͞é̢͘͞ ̵̧̨̕h̢i̢͘̕͡s̵̛ ̡̀b̶̛́a҉̢l͘͟͝a͢͢ǹ̸̡̧͟c̕͠e͏̵̀͏̴ ̷͠͏n͟͞͡͞o҉̡́͠͝ ̶̷͟m̡̢̢͡a̵t̕t͞͏͡è̡͜r͢ ̧͟͠͞h̛͞o̶̡̕w̵͢͟͝ ̶͠͞f̸̛̛̀͏a͠͏s҉̛ţ̕ ̡͏̶́͝o̴̕̕r͡ ͞h̷҉͏̷o͜͠ẁ̸̨̡̀ ̷̧́͘͢q̴͜͠ù͝͠i̕͠͝c̸͜͡ķ̴͜l̷̨̛y̴̴̕ ̶̕͡͏t̶̢h̵e҉͘ ̴͜͜͞C̴͟h͏̵͟a̛͞͏̷̀r҉̧͝͞i҉̢̡͞o͝t́́ ̷̛͡m̛̀́a͏y̡҉ ̨̧̨͜͠t̛̕͞͏̕ù̕҉҉r̶҉n͟͏̷͠.̵̧ ̷̷I̴͘͜͠͠t̡̀͞ ̨͜͞ć̛̕͘͞ą̸̵n̵̴͜ ̴̨́t҉̧͜a̕͏m̴͝͡p̨͞l̸͝e̸̶̢͞ ̢̛̛͡͝m̡o̸̡̨͜s̴̛͠t̵́͞͡ ̵̕͞c͜a̵̶̶̡͢r̴̴̡̢̀s͠͏҉ ̕͜͝͏o҉̵r̶̛͡ ̶͡͏b̶̨u҉̡̛s͠͏e̛̕͜s͢͡͞ ̸̷̨̛̀ó͘͝͠f̢̀͜͟ ̶̵̵͟t̛́͞h͡͝e̵̶ ͏͞M̸͏̵o̶̡͟͟͝d̨̛́̀e̢̡͘͘͠r͠n͘͜҉̷ ̷͟͝W͝o҉̡͠r̴̡͜͡l̴͏́͡͡d̶̛̕͜͟,҉̴̸͜ ̸̧̀͟a̴̷̢̕n̴͝͡d̴͢ ́́͞i̸͢͏̵̢s̷͏͘ ̧́͡͞ş̸̛̕͞á̛̀̀͟i̷̶͠d̸̸̛҉̶ ̴͟t̵̷̸̶o̡̕ ̛͢҉̀͟b҉̧e̸͘͝ ͜t͜͡h̶̶͢͜e̷҉̶̴ ̶̸̀͘m̶̀́͘o̡͝ş̶̴͠t̶̡͢͝ ҉҉̵̛b̕͟͞e͏̧̛̕a̡̛̕͜͡u̧̢t̵͢͡ì̴̵f̢͢͢u̡͠͠ĺ͜͜͠͠ ̸̴̢͘ò̶f̀͜ ͢͏̵̨a̡͢͞l̕͝ĺ̴͘ ҉̀̀͘C̸̕͝҉h̵̸͝ą͘r̸̨į̕͡͠ó̧t̶̵̢͘s͢͢,̸͟͢͞ ̵̡́͜͠o̡͠u̢͟t̸̶͝c͏̶l̸̷̛̀a̷̢s̷̨̛͟͝s̸̴̡̛͟į̧҉͟n҉̴̀͠g̨͘͘ ̢̢t̴́͜͢h̵̀́͘ǫ̴͘s͡͏̴͜e̶͟ ҉͞ǫ̕f̵͢ ̶̶̛̕͡t҉̸̨͘͡h̵̡̛̛͟ȩ̶̛͘͢ ̧͠R̨o҉̶̵̨́m̕͢a̢ǹ̵͢͢͝s̵̷͞͏.̵̸͠͡ ̸̕͟͞
̡̀͜
̶͘͘͞[̨̡͘b̀]̶͢͏̀-̧̀͘͟ ́̕҉̸̛S̷̷̢͝è̷k̕͏҉ḩ̕͢m̛e̷̶͘͠t҉͡͏'̴̵̕͘͠s͏̢̨͢͟ ̶̨̧͡A͏̸̕r̛͟͢͠r̛̕͜o̷͢͝w҉̡̀͘:̸̧̛̀͞[̸̡͜/̴̨̀͡b̡͘]̸̕͞ ̶̶́͢H͝i̵͜s͢ ̸̷͡҉ḿ̨̀͡͡á̵̸̡i̷͟n̵̛ ̷̢̨͘f҉͝o̷͢͢͠r͞͏m̢̕͠͞ ̵̡̛̀̕o̢͘͜͠͞f̶̛̀҉ ҉̀̀ą͢҉ţ̷t͏͏͘͜a͘͠c̷̶̶͢͝k̴̶̢,̸ ̵͝͡͝a͘͝ń͢͞͝d̢̨͜҉͠ ͏̨́ḩ́í̶͢ş̷̴̨ ̴̴̢̧m̢̀̕͏o̷̡͏s̷̴͘t̵̷́ ̵͏f̵͘a̵͘͞v̧͏̴̛o͡͡ư̵̡̕͜r̢̛͘ę̴̛͢͝d̸̡ ͟͝͝w̧͘͏̛e̴̡̡a͟͡p̡͜͢o̵͝͠͡ǹ̴̡̕͞,̧̀̀͠ ̧̀͟R̨̧̀͟á͞͠m̡͞ą́s̶̀͘͢é̛̀́͝s̨͠ ̴̛i̛̕̕͞s̕҉ ̵̀͜͞͠à̵̧̢b͏̧̕l̡͏͘͜e͝͏͟ ̴҉̢͜ţ̷́͢ǫ͜͟͏ ̷̨́͟͞m̡̡̛҉a̸̧n̸̵̛͞i̢͢f͢͟͜ȩ̕͢͞s̀͞t̸̢́͟͡ ͠͡à҉ ̶̵҉̢͠ĺ́͟͞a̛͘͞͞ŕ̴̵̨́g̛̀̀͢͝e҉̸͜͡,̸҉ ̷͝͞g҉͏o͘͠͡ļd̨̛͘͞͡e̸̷͘͜͞n͢҉̸҉̧ ̴̧͘͝b̴̛͠͏o͝͞҉͠ẃ̡ ̛̕͜͡w̧͘҉̸h̵̨̡͘i̛͜͟͟͞c͏̵́͢h̢͡ ҉҉f̵̵̡i̴͞r̡҉e̴̛s̸̡̢̛͢ ̛a̴̸̴̢̕n̨̕ ̡͟͞a͠͞r̢͏ŗ̢̛͘ó̵ẁ̢̧̧͡ ̵͜͏͢҉o̵̵̵f̴̷̀҉̵ ̵̶̛͠ĺ̴͘͡i̵͘͟͝͡g̴h̡̛͟͢t͏̛͟͢͞ ̵̷̢͢͠t̶͟͝͏h̴̨͜͡͞á͏͢͢t̢̕ ̨͞i̷̶ş̨͟ ̡̡ų̷̡̛͠t̷̢ţ̕e̸͘͢͟͢r̀͏̶l͜͠ỳ̷ ͏́̀̕͝ú̢͢͠n̨-̨̕͢͢a̡̡͞v̸̶̛̛͡ó̷̷́͝ì̵d̷͟҉ą̶̷҉b̢́ĺ̢̕͡͝é́͝͝.̡̡̛͘ ̸̨̀͘I͏̧t̵́͟ ̧͟i̛͝s̴ ̀͘͞s̵̶͞a͜͏̢́͝i̴̵͠҉d̶͡҉ ͞҉̷͞t̴̶̶̵̀o̵̡ ̵̶̢̢b̸̸̶̶ę͘͘͟ ̶́͜ą͢͢͞b̴̀͢l̴͜͏̶e̡̨ ̸͡t̢̢͜o̸̡ ́̀̕p̷͜í̸ę̵̴r̷͏̴͞c͝é͞ ̨̀͡͞͞a̸̧̨n̶̨͞ỳ̷̢ ̵҉̡͢f̸͘o͜͠ŗ̴̢͜͡m̡̀͞ ҉̶̵͢o̸̴̧͘͞r̡͏͝ ̧̀͢a̴͘r̴͟҉m̵̴͜͝o͏͞͡r̸̴̵͜͡ ̵̢o͘r̶͘͜ ̵̢͘p̀̀͜͞r̵҉̀͏o͢͡ţ̴̷͡e͡҉̡c̷̴̡̕t͝҉̨̨ì̡̡̕͞o̧n҉̴̡́ ͜͏͜t͝͏͢h̡͏̡̕͠e̡̕͠r̛͠e̴̵ ҉̡i̴̵s҉̴̶,̢̡̡́͘ ̡͜ą̨n͢͝d͜͜͟͝ ̧͘҉ẃ̵̷̕i̢͟͠͝l̸͘͢ļ̡́ ̕҉͞n̶̵͡e̡͝͏́̕v̴̸̀e̸̕͝҉r͟҉̵̨͘ ̴͢f͝͏̛a̢͝҉įļ͏ ̢̡́t̶́͘͢ǫ̕͘ ͜͡h̴̡̨͏į̷́͢t̢̡̛ ̵҉͟i̧̨̧͜t̴̢̕͞s҉̡ ̸̴̨̀͢t̸͡ą̡͡͡r̸̕͜g̸̴̢͘͜e̶͏̸t̨̡͢.̨̨͘͟҉ ̴̧̡͢I̸̵͘͝t̸̸̴̢ ̢̀̕͜͠í̢̕͟s̡̛ ͝҉͘͏á̶̸̢͘n͏̨̡͝҉ ͞͏̀a̡̡͟͠͞r̛͝r̡̧̕o̸̷̧͡͏ẁ̀ ̶́͟͝o҉̸̧͢f̛́͜͡ ̛͠p̧̀͏̵ư̸r͡͏͏̀͘ę́̀͟͝ ̸̵͟e̡͘n̢̢͏̷̕e̕͏̕r̛͞g̡͘͞y̴̡̧͠,̡̕͜ ̧̀t͞h̡҉͠a̵̸t̶̶ ̵̡́͜͝c͏̕a̢͏̵̕n̕͡ń͏҉̀͠o̵̢͟͜͠t̵̢̧ ̵҉̀͜͡b̧͘é̸̷̀͠ ̷͠ḑ̵͞è͘f́͘l̨̡̀e͟͞͝c̨͘̕̕͝t҉̶̸e̴̸̡̛d҉̶͜͜ ͜͠͞ń̢̨̧o͠͞r̵̀͘̕ ̴̀͘b̷̨́͜͡l͜o̸̡ç͠k̴҉͜é̢d̛͟ ͏̧b̶̡̕͟y͏͞ ͜͟ş̀̕w̷̛͘͜ờ̧̧̨r̶͟d҉͝͝͡ś҉́ ͢͝o̢͢͠r̸̀ ҉̡͢͝m̡͜͢e͏̧͘͜t͏͜a̵̧l̴͝.̶̕ ̵̸̡͢͜H̸̨͜ǫ̢̡w̧̨̕͘e̡͢͝v͏̢҉e̡͞r̡̛,͢͡҉̡̛ ̶̧̡̢s͏͏u̕͜c͘͠h̵̡͢͡͠ ̴̧͠ą ̴̨͢͞g̶̨͏̢̧r͏̸̕͝é͘͠a̧͝͡t̸̶̡́͠ ͡͏̢ẁ̵̀͏̀ę̛̛a̢҉p̢̛̛͞o͜͞͏̸͘n҉̷̶͏̀ ͡͠h̶̨͠҉a̴͘҉̷͝s͏̸ ̢҉i̴͘t̵͏̧́s̢͡ ͢͠r͡҉͡ȩ̸̷̷͞s̨͜t̸̀ŕ̷̨́i̴͏̀ć̴̸͜͢t͏̴̕i͏o҉̶͘͘͝n̕͘s͡.̢̀ ̸̸̡͏T͏̧͠h̴̢͟é̕͞ ̨̢̛͜B͘͜ò͢w͘͡͡͡ ̀͜͟͝ḉ̛͞͠à́͘n̷̡̕͝͞ ̷́o̸̡͢͞҉n̷̢̛͘l̸̕y҉̵̀͞ ̷̶͘͢b̵̶e҉̷̡͢ ͘m̴͜a̸̡͟҉ń̷̷́͠i͢f̴̵̨͝͡e̶͘͢͡͡ş̵t͏̴̕e̡̧̧d̸̢̛͞ ̶̕f̢̧̕҉̧r̵̶̨̕͏o҉͏m̕͜͜͟ ҉́t̸́͞͏h̴͟é̕͢͝ ̸͡͏̶b҉҉̡̡a̴̡̧͜͞c͘͜ḱ̸͘͝͠ ͏̵̡̧o̵̵f̵̷̀͞͞ ̵̴̧̀͠h̸͜͟͠í͞s҉̵͜͡ ̢̕̕͢Ć͢h̛͢͠͝á͝͏̛r̴̵̡͝i̛̛͠͏͠o̧͞͡ţ͘͞,̡̀͞͡͡ ̷̸͢a̷̶̸n̸̸̡̛d̢͟͞͏͢ ̸҉̴̢͘c͜҉̵̴́a̷̴͜͠n̴̡͘̕n͞͏͡o̸̧̧͟͢ţ͘͠ ̸̸̛͞b̴͜ȩ̷͘̕͝ ̨̢҉̷̸s͏ú̡̢̕m͘͟͠m͠͏ǫ̕͡͠ń̷̛͞e̛͞d̸҉̡̨́ ̨̀o̶̷͡t͡͏̵̧͜h̸̵͡é̡r̸̕̕͏w̸̨i͢҉̷̵s͞e̶̛͜҉.̡͏ ̵͟͞À҉̵ś̶ ̷̛s̷͢ù̧̨͜͟c̴͜h͏̴̛́͞,͢͜͝ ̷̛̀͠i̸͏͏f̴͜ ̧͠ş̴́e̡̢͟͞͏p̀͜͜e̢̛͜͠r͟a̶̢̨͠ţ̀͞ę̵͟d̷̡͡͞ ͏̷̨̧͠f̡̧̛͜͞r̷̨̛҉o҉̨m̡̕͟ ̶h̴̸͘͟͞i̢͘͏s̷̴ ҉̴̴G̡̡o͢͡ļ̵̷̨̡d̴̢̀ȩ̶̨́͘n̴̶̡̛ ̕͠͝C̵̨̨̨h́͘͡҉͡a҉͟r̡̧͡i̸̷o̴͢t̛͠͞ ̀͜t̷̴͘h̶̸̛͡í͜͟͞ś̕͡ ̢́ḑ͞ó̸̴̧é̴͢s̢͟҉ ͡ǹ̷̸o͡t̨͝͡ ̨̀͞b̷̵̢͡e̴͘͜͞͞ć̕͟͠o͏̶̷m̛͜͢͡e̶͝ ͘͠à̵̷̶ ̷̡͝v̷̵̨́͝ì̕͏a̧͘͢͜͞b͏̀͜͝͞l͝͝e̛͟͝͡ ̢́̀͟͠o̵͟p̴̡̢͡͠t̷͢i͟o͢҉̸̀͞n̴͏̷̛ ͘͟f̨̕͘o̴͢͠r̶̸̢ ͝͠҉ú̶̡s̛͟e̷̛͘͠.̧̕͠ ̧̛̕͢͡I͏̀͜͝ţ̶ ̶̀͡i͢͞s̀͡҉̷̀ ̸̴̸a̷̷͡ ҉̷s̶̷͡͞i̷̵̡̕͡t̨̨̀͜ų̛҉̀à̵͠t̴̶͏͠i̷̡͠͝o͘͢n̵̴͠͞͠a҉̴̡͞l̀͠͠ ̵̸͢W҉̵é͢a̴p̢͢͡o̷͢͡ń̢̀,̵̶̛̀͢ ̧͏̨a̧͏͏̴͠n̶҉̴d́͏̢̡ ̷́ḩ̕͝á͢͝r̶̡̧̛͜d̷҉ ̷͢͝͡͏t̛́͜͡o̵̸ ͘u̷͜͏̵ś̨̢̀͡é̶̵͢͜ ̸̷į̶n̨̧͝ ̷҉̛͜͝t̷͡͠h̡͘͢͡e̶ ̨̧̧͢͡m̸͘͟͝į̕͏̢͠d͏̶̡d̨̢͘l҉̷e͞ ̷̕̕͢͠o̸̢f̛҉̴͜͠ ̴̨h͘͢͠e͘҉҉a̸͢͝t̵̨͟͟͝ę̢͘d̷̀͟͜ ̸͠c̵̷̴o̴͞m̸̵̨̀͝b҉̴̧͏͢a͘͏̀͏t̵̨.̶̀ ̀͏
͢͞
̷҉҉̷͜[̨̧͠b̵̷͘͜]̴̶̷-̶̷̧͜ ́̕͟͏Ţ̷̸͜͝h͘͜͝͞ȩ̴̶̡͏ ̡҉Ŗ̸̶̡́i̶̶̛̛̕ć̨͘҉h̵͞é́s̴̨ ̶͢͟ǫ͜f̀͜͡͞ ͏́͘͜E̛͢g̢̕͢҉̶y̷͝҉҉p̷̛͏t̶҉̕͠:̢̕͘[͝͞/̶̧́̕͞b̸͞]̸̢͟͞ ̴͘͡H͜͟҉i̵s̷̶̛͝ ͢͠l̶̡͝͡á̴̢͟͡s͜͜͠ţ̴̸̕ ̀̕͞n̶͏͘ơ̷͜͏͟b̧͡l̴̡͡҉ȩ̀͞ ̢͟P҉҉̀̀ḩ͢͢a͟͏̴̢͞n̷̡t͏̷͏à̷s̴҉̢m̴̡͢,̛ ̶̀͘̕͜a̸̧ń̷̢̧́ḑ̢̕͟ ̧͘͜t̷̛͢h͟͝͏è͟ ̴̛͠͞l̸͞á̀s͘͘t͝ ̛͜͏d̸̛i̴̡͜͠ţ̷̵c̶̀h̴́͝͝ ̴e̵̸̵̢f̡̛̛͘͟f̴̛ò͠҉r̵̕͜t̶̢͘ ̷̶̢҉͠f̡̢̛ǫ̛͘͢͞r̷͠ ̛͡t͏́͏h̸͟͡͝í̢s̢͟͠ ̕͢ş̵̸͢͞e͡r̸͘v̶̢͟͠a̶͢͡n͠t̷̡͝.͝҉̡̡̀ ̵͠Í̸͟t̕҉̨̡́ ̡̡͘͢ś̨ḩ͠o͏̴̵͡ų͞l͏̷̧̧d̴̨ ͠͠b̢́͘e̡̢͟͜͏ ̵̷̡́n̸̕͞ǫ̧͝͏͝t̵̴͝e̛͜d̷ ̷̸̡͝͠t҉̡h̴̸̢̨͘a̵̶̕t͝ ̷̡͘͢u̵̵͘͢s̀͘i̷͞҉̢́n̶͟ģ͟ ̵̡̢͘͢t̸̶h́͘͘͘ì̧̨͜͝s̴̶ ̀͟N̵̛͘o̢b̷́̀́͡l̡͘̕͘ę̵̷̛́ ̀͝P̶͠͏h̵͢a̢̧̕͡͞ņ̢ţ̶̧͘͢ą̵͢ş̀͝͠m̨̨͢ ͘̕̕͞͝ẁ̴̸͠͝į̧l̶̵͠l̡̧͟͝ ̕͝p͘̕u͠͠҉̷̧t̸͘ ̵͟͏R̨̧a̸͘͘͢͠m̕̕͜͟͝a̕͞͠s͞ęs̡̡͝͝ ̢̡͜ò҉n̡̨̨͞ ̧̀́͠͠t̷͟҉h̶̵͠҉͝e̵̡͝ ̧͡é̛̀͜d̢͢͠g̷̴͢͢͝ę̸͢҉ ̛o̷͘͘͜f̸̢ ̀҉̧̢̕d҉̵̸̀͡e̢͝a҉͞t̶̶̡͟͠h̷͘͞ ̴́i̷͢m̴m͏̸̀e̢̢d̡i̶̶̛̕͟a̵̸̷͡t̢͟e̴̢l͠͠y̵̷̢ ̵̨̢̧͡a̢̕͜͜f̴͏̛ţ̴è́͏̨͢r̨͞ ̨̢u̡͢͝s̶e͏͘,̢͟ ̛̀͟a̧͘̕͡͞n̨͘͟͢͠d̷͢͡ ̸̢͢͟͟w̵̸o̡҉́u͘͘͟l̶̕͘͟d̸̴͜ ̴̨͞ǫ̶͝͞n͡҉͟͞l̸̸͞y̕͢ ҉̵̡͟͞b̶̡̢̕͢e͏̵̢̕ ̷̀͘u̴̸̸s̢̧͘͠e͏̀͞d͝͝͞͞ ͜͞͞i҉̡n͢͢͡ ̸͟c̡̢͟ŕ̶̵̕į̡́͘ş̧͢͞͏i̸̧̨҉̡ś̢́ ̧̕l̛͟͏̢͟i͜҉͞ḱ̵̨e̴̷͏ ̴̸͘s̶̡i̶̶͟͟t̶̀́͘u͟͟͠a̧̧͠t̨̧̧́͠i̴̵̛̕͠ǫ̷̢͝ǹ̨͜s̶҉̡.̀͟͡͞ ͢͠͡Ų̸̶́͟ś̡̡̕i̛͜n̢̡g̸͡͞ ̷́͢a̸͜͠l̢̛͝͞l͏́ ̴͜͡͝͞h̨í́̕s͏̴͠ ̵̕m̶͜͠a҉͞n҉̛a͠͞,̸̀ ̨̧͘̕͞R̡͜͜͞a̕҉̕͢ḿ͝͠a̕͞s̀̕͢ę̵͞s̸͢҉̸̕ ̸̨t͟͠r̷͜͟͢a̸n̵̢̛͏ş̧̀͡ṕ̵̧o̴̢͜͟͞ŕ̷̸͠t͟s̶̀ ҉a͞l̨̧͝ĺ̷̨̢ ͟҉̧p̵̡͟͝͡r̶̡̀e͝s̴̨̛̛e̶̡͝ņ̵͠t͡ ̕͡i̸̷͜͞͠ņ́t̷́o͝͡͡ ̷҉̸̶a̧̛͜͡ ̢͠p҉͟o҉̡̧͢c̡͏̴k̴̴̕͞é͠͏̡t͘͜͞͠ ̶҉̸d̵̢̀í́͡m͞͞͏̀e͘͝n̶͏͘s̡̧͝͏͘i̛͏̴̶͜o̶̸̕͞n̵̴̷̕͏ ̢͞(̢͠͡͝Ḿ̢͝u̸̕͘̕c̕͜ḩ̸́ ̷̛͘ļ̷͢͝í̷̧͟͞k͢͜e͏̴ ̀̀̕Į͢͞s҉̸̢͘͟k͏̸͠a̸̕͟͠ņ̸̴́̀d̷̶̶̷͟a҉̧͞r̵̀͡ ̸̢͏i̡͠͡͡n͠҉̨͢͟ ͏̕͞F̸̛͘a̷̡t͏͘e̕͜͟/̧̕͝͏Z̸̀͡͠͏e̴̶̸̢͞r͡o̶͢)́̀͜͟ ̴͢b̷̷͘ù͞t̀́͡ ̀̀̕͞o̵̷͠͠n҉̨̧ ̨̡̛́a̶͏ ̶̵͞͠m͜͠u̷̕͠͝ć̛͢͠h̷̢ ͏̶̛͡s̶̸̡̨m̷͘͢a̴̢l̸̡̀͢l̴͟e̸̷̕͜r҉̨̛͞ ͘s̷̢͟c҉̧̀͝à̛́l̛͟e҉̛͞͏.̵̨̢͘̕ ̕͟͢Ẁ̸ì̴̷͘͢t͢h͢͝i҉̶̷̡n̡͠ ̨̛̛t͡͏̵̷͘h͘͢i͟͟ş̨ ́͡͡d͏̵̀͜͠i̷͞m̷̸̛͞͡e͏̀͡n͠҉͞s̴i̷̛͘͞o̡҉́͘n̵̶̕,̷̧͟͞ ̀҉ì̷̴͡s̨̨̛̀ ̴͠t̴̨̨h͏͏̷̨e̵̡̕͠͝ ̶̀h̨̧͟e̸̷̴͟҉i̴̛ģ̢̕h҉̡t̶͟͝ ̷̸͢ó̕͘̕͡f͠͏͞ ̴̧̧̕h̸҉҉҉̸į̀̕͞s͞ ̴̴͢é̴m̵̢̢p̡͝i̕̕͟͝͡r͢͠͠͡e̸̵̡.̡͡͞ ̢T̶̛͘h̨̨͠ę̕ ̷̛͘͢ç̨ó̕̕͞m̡͘͟b̧͠a̸͜͝t͝a̴̡̢̢ǹ̵̕͏̵t͞͏͘͢s̷͏̴҉ ̶̛͟f̵̢͜͞ì͜͟͠͝ǹ̨͟d̵̀͞͞ ͟͢͟t̷͘͟͜h̛̀̀̕͟é͢҉m̶͠s̡͏̵̢̛e̴͘͝͠l̛̀͜v̸̛͡ȩ̸s̴̷̨ ̛͜͜͝͡i̵̷̕͜ņ̶̀͜ ̷͝t̛͟͏͝h̸̢͜e̕͡ ̸̧͢͢͞m̢̀͘͝į̕d̛̕҉d̵̨͘͜͡l̡̢͜è̸̛ ̢͘͜o͜f́͟͠ ̡͞͡a̛҉͘ ̵̷͜͠G̸͠o͞l̛d̨͞e̡̛̛͠͝n҉̧͜͏͞ ̛͘͝҉̷r͜͝o̧̕͢ơ̕m̨̢,̴͡ ̴̨̀Ŕ̀a̵̸m̵̸͠a̸̵s̛̀̀̕e̸͘͢s͟͝'̵̴̛ ͘͠҉̶t̸̛͜h̸̵r̵͜͞҉o̴͏͘͜͢n̶҉e̷̢̛͜ ̀̀͞r̶̢̡o̧͟ǫ́͡m͢͞,̶͜ ́҉f̧̢҉i̕͝͝l͟͞͠҉̕ĺ̶̵͞é̕d̛͡ ̷̴̕ẁ͜i̡̕͘̕͟t̴͘h̢̧ ̷̧̢͢͠g͘͢͝o̷͜l̷̡͘͝͠d̡̕͡ ̵͜a̸͞n̸̡͘d̢̡͞ ̸̢̢́r̡͢҉͏ì̶͘͢c̴̴̨̨͞h̸̡̧̀͜e̸̕͞s̢̢͜ ͟͜a̛͟͡ş̶̧͢ ͟͡f̵̀͟͟a̸͡͏r҉̕̕ ̸̨a̡̡͜͠s̴̡̛͝ ̴̧̡t̢̢̡̕͞h́͘͟͝͝e̶̡͝ ̴̢͘͞e̡̛͢͝y͘è͢͞͝ ̨̧͘͠͝ç͏o̕u͠͏̵͏ĺ̶̵͝d̴̸̨͜ ҉̶̧ś̷̵e̵͝e͏̡҉.̶͝҉͜͟ ̡͜T̴̀́͡h̵̀͢͟͜e̶͘͝҉̸ý̕͝ ̷̧̀̕͜w̕͜͠ò̸̷͝ų̸̕͢l̵҉d̢̛҉ ̵͘͠b̶͡e̷̴ ̷͞͞s҉̶̡̢t̷̛e͡͡p͟͝͡p͟͜͏i͟͏n͘͢͞͝ǵ̡̨͘̕ ̡̧̛͢҉o̢̢͟ǹ̴̕͢͜ ̶͏̧g̸̴̀o̕͝l̀͢͞͡d̢͜͝ ̧̛͞c̡̧̧͘͠ói͏̶̷̨͠ǹ͝͝͡s̡̨͟,̴̢̀͠ ̸̧̛͜͠t̴̕h̨̛͞͝è̕͜͝͏ ͏́͞w̸͞a̧͝͞҉l̶͜l̸̡̀͢͠s̷̴̕͘ ̡̛̕͢w̢͘҉͟o͏̸̛u̵̴̢͠͠l̷̵̢͞d̵̶́͡ ̷̡̡͠b̴́̕͟͠e̵͝ ҉͟m҉̶͟҉a͝d̢͏̷̛ę̶̧ ̵o͡͝f̀͘͞ ̨̛g̸̵̀o͟͞l̶̡̧̨͞d̡̕͠,̡͠҉͢ ̸̴̧̡̀a̶̸̢͞͞n̶̶̨͜d̵̨͡͝͠ ̀͠s̶͘͠t͘͜a̢͝͞҉t̵͜u̶̧͢͠ȩs҉̵̶͠ ̴̡̛͝o̶̴͟͡f̵͡͏͜ ͜͢͢h͝͏̴̀͟i̕m̡͘͘ ̧̛͞ẁ̵̀o̢҉u҉͠ĺd̨̛́͝͏ ͜͜͡͞b̧͟e̷̶̶̷͘ ̀͡é̵̕r̵̴̨͠e̷̡̡͟c̡͡t̴̛͢e͜͜͞d́͏ ̧̛̛͢a̛̕͠͡n̴̸̷̛d̡̢͟͡ ҉p̡҉̨͠i̵͞͠͡ļ̴͜͞͞l̵̛͘͜a͠͏̸̛r̵͡è̴̕҉d̨̡ ̀͘͠͠a͏ĺ̵̕o̢͢n̵͝҉͏g̸̕ ̢͞a͞͏͏͠l͟l͡͡ ̸̡̨͘f̸̨҉̵͘o̧͘͟͞͡u̷͘͟r̴͢͜͞͞ ͘͡͏͞c͘͞

Lynnette

Took a fair bit of time, but here it is, all(most) all characters that has been posted till now! As you all can see, it has a couple of holes though! I did not include bystanders for the same reason as I didn't include Rider.

So, we need two masters and our caster :)

Masters:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Player Name: Garuss Vakarian

Character Name: Jesse Einzbern
Mage family: The Einzbern's: The Einzbern, a bloodline that once wielded the Third Magic but lost it at some point of time. For such an old lineage, they surprisingly have no branch families. Their Sorcery Trait is Wish-Granting – Spellcasting without possessing the knowledge of the spell itself. They skip the thaumaturgical process altogether and recreate miracles just through the use of prana but they are still bound to the limitations of the Magic Circuits.

Role: Master
Personality: He try's to keep a serios composure. But is quite the caring man. He is easily cuaght by ideals, and whats 'right'. If this is a weakness or a strength is debatable. But none the less, his emotions can quite easily take root control of him. Despite his attempts, his composed nature easily can fall apart. By rage, love, desire, and even being shy.

History: Jesse Einzbern was the black sheep. He used to be the future Heir. The one destined to take on the collective magical energy of the Einzbern. But, he ruined that. And greatfully so. When he was 15, Jesse was introduced to a women he would come to call his big sister. Ilain. She was beautiful, kind. But always sad. And as he grew older, she seemed to... Stay the same. Not aging. But always looking weaker and weaker. As if she had a fate she could not fight. And, as Jesse hit the young ripe age of 18. He learned why. She was not human. But Humunchulas. Made the very day he met her.  A being made to imitate a human. Ever since the near success of Irisviel, the family continued to make Homuculi with the same function. She was made to be the vessel for the Holy Grail once it returned. If it did, or not was of no true concern to the Einzberns. Ilain's fate would stay the same... She would die eventually. One day the magic keeping her human would fade, and so would she. Into that of what she was created from. Jesse was disgusted by this. By a fate forced upon some one he cared for deeply. Despite her so called non existence. And as a result, he was disowned. His younger brother chosen as the next rightful Heir.

He has lived a solitary life. And was happy to be rid of his cruel family. He would never befall such a fate to others. He would never give a feint existence to a being doomed to live a short and inevitably unhappy life. But, the Grail war is here. And despite his intentions to stay far away from Magic for the rest of his days. A burn surged through his left hand. Two lines cross, with a arrow tip on each end. Each red as blood. He was chosen by the grail. This being his unique mark of a Master. His personal mark of shame. With a heavy heart he made the decision to return home. He thought he had no interest in this war, but for some reason the Grail chose him. So what is it he desires?  The Einzbern's would never have accepted him back. If it were not for the fact the Grail Chose Jesse. And thus Jesse was given Avalon. The Scabard of Excalibur. Which he would use to summon his Servant.  He will attempt to win the Grail war, under the conditions that Ilain be given a full life. From what little time she had left. Before she would be consumed by the Grail, as it's Vessel.

Avalon: After the inevitable death of Shirou Emiya. The Einzbern's forced their way into the Emiya home. Binding and leaving the mother and duaghter helpless. And then, through the use of unbinding magic. Violently dissected Avalong from Shirous body.

His Seal:

Player Name: Pendarious

Character Name: Yuria Matou (Emiya)

Mage Family: The Makiri/Matou family:  a lineage that dates back over 500 years ago, they were chased out of their homeland in Russia. They eventually took refuge in Japan, where they changed their name to Matou. Around 200 years ago, the Makiri entered in decline and their offspring started to lose their capacity to manifest Magic Circuits. Although they covered up with the excuse that they were incompatible with the spiritual land of Fuyuki, the true reason behind this sudden fall of their bloodline was never explained.

The Magecraft of the Matou works around the concept of "absorbing" or, from another perspective, "to bind something to one's self". Their method of teaching of Thaumaturgy is not by letting the mind absorb the knowledge through study, but by literally carving it into the body through the use of Crest Worms. Despite the torture-like aspects of the process, it seems to be remarkably efficient.

Personality: Often solemn and quiet but rather friendly on the whole. She has taken on a somewhat cynical variation of her fathers beliefs. She believes in saving as many people as she can if she can but is willing to accept losses when needed. Beneath this friendly solemn facade though is a boiling mesh of hate, cynicism, and outright despair. She often cries herself to sleep at night as a result of this underlying self.

History: As a result of being born the child of Shirou Emiya and Sakura Matou she has an incredibly large pool of magic circuits which her great-grandfather on her mothers side Zouken Matou noticed fairly quickly. He did agree to allow the family to lead a slightly more normal life on the condition that Yuria were sent to him for three months every year to train in the magic arts. Sakura and Shirou reluctantly agreed to Zouken's deal. She was five years old when she was first sent to stay with her great-grandfather in the Matou estate and it was here that her torturous training began. She had been forced to promise that she would never tell her parents about the training as it was the Matou's methodology to keep things secret.  When she was seven she managed to convince her father to teach her how to use his re-enforcement and tracing magics which she fairly quickly learned.  When she turned seventeen her father passed away and the Einzberns came into their home binding both her and her mother with magic and dissecting her fathers body to retrieve the artifact Avelon from within his body. She developed a hatred for the Einzberns as a result.

After an additional three years she felt the burning on her left hand as a command seal formed on her left hand. The sigil that intoned that she would participate in the holy grail war. Zouken was most pleased to learn of this and has called her to his mansion to help her acquire her servant for the upcoming war......Her desire is simply to win the grail and get revenge upon those who have wronged her.

Command seal:

Player Name: "My every move is being strictly controlled by that smoking hot Kunoichi babe over there.  It is exactly as kinky as it sounds. <3"

Character Name: "I'm Aisha Flores, one of those mage-killing mercenaries you've heard so much about.  I'm sure it's a pleasure to make my acquaintance."
Age: "I'd say I'm about a 38 DD...  Oh wait, silly me, that's my cup size. :P"
Role: "I'm a First-Rate Magus and the Bestest Master Ever."
Personality: "Some people call me psychotic, but I like to think of myself as cheerful.  I'm on a one-woman quest to put the romance back into necromancer, and I guess that just tends to unnerve some people for some reason.  Or maybe it's the high libido and penchant for violence...  Either way, I'm really just a bundle of fun once you get to know me!  I promise!"
History: "So hey, did you know that the Clock Tower doesn't hold any classes for Witchcraft?  No, seriously, they don't.  You'd think they would, since they go on and on about how powerful ancient mysteries are supposed to be and a lot of witchcraft is based on traditions that predate modern magecraft, but the instant you bring up the fact that lucky rabbits' feet date back to 600 BC and magical flying brooms are still popular today, the snooty professor completely ignores everything you have to say and laughs you right out of the classroom.  And then you set fire to his apartment later that evening for revenge, and even though there's no evidence pointing to you as the culprit he somehow blames it all on you anyway, and winds up harassing you until you get fed up with his bullshit and leave the life of a student behind to go kill people for a living.  And then it turns out he was a vampire the whole time!  Still, I got to bust a cap in his ass after that, so at least that part was awesome.

"Anyway, these days I'm fairly well-known in magical mercenary circles, although I tend to get passed over for jobs sometimes.  I've worked out a nice reputation for myself as The Wicked Witch of the West, since I'm the only one in this line of work who's had much success using Witchcraft to do anything.  And I'm really good at it, too.  Why, just recently, this desperate, noble-born magus came to me with a job that would require someone with the highest of capabilities.  He wants me to summon up a member of the most powerful class of familiars in existence to fight by my side in a massive war being fought over some sacred artifact or other.  I'm not sure if I'm all that hot about participating, but he was pretty cute, and the money's good..."

Seal: WIP

Player Name: Orochimaru

Character Name: Darius Burlingame
Mage family: Freelancer/Yggdmillennia

Personality: Best word to describe him would be; detached. While he has emotions, he has a morbid sense of humor and has a total disregard for ethics and the lives of everything. He has a habit of referring to things or events as ‘logical’ or ‘illogical’. He also goes from talking in scientific words to not. He is driven to satisfy his thirst for learning and will do so if it costs people their lives; even if those people are family. Beyond that, he is very intelligent, observant and a quick thinker and problem solver. He also likes to have several plans and back up plans… and back up plans for said back up plans to prepare for any situation he can think of.

History: Darius’s life was unremarkable, until High School were his parents begun to teach him magic, but that is also were his love of the sciences also blossomed. The night before he graduated High School, an experiment of magic and science failed that involved his parents. The result killed his parents and the fire incinerated half the house. Under any normal circumstance, the teen would be horrified, but not Darius. He was disgruntled that he could not figure out what went wrong, but blamed his parents for being poor test subjects.

After High school, Darius attended college to further feed his desire for knowledge, taking any science or science related class like math; while continuing his magical training on the side. Wanting the best of both worlds by any means or costs.

Seal:

Player Name: BlackLightning

Character Name: Tohsaka Ryuuga (Last name, First name)
Mage family?: Tohsaka / Emiya
Personality: Stiff, maybe even cold but also surprisingly tender and kind.
History: Although it was generally known that Ryuuga was son of Tohsaka Rin that she gave birth in England, his biological father hasn't been known until later in life. Raised by his mother alone, Ryuuga soon found himself to have lacked his mother's talent in magic. Although he possess magic circuit and has no problem with basic magic skills such as lesser healing, repair and reinforcement, he had little aptitude in much of the more advanced magic such as attack magics or jewel magic that his mother excels in. Instead, Ryuuga finds himself excelling in weapon-oriented combat, swords in particular along with some knowledge of how to handle guns.

He was 15 when his mother revealed that due to her excessive research on magic, she wouldn't live for long. On her deathbed, she told him of his true parentage, Tohsaka Rin had a romantic relationship with one Emiya Shirou during her high school days. However, out of circumstances had them separate as Rin decided to go to England to further her magic studies after finishing college, leaving Shirou behind who then proceed to marry Matou Sakura. What she never told Shirou though, was that Rin had been pregnant with his child from a sexual intercourse that they had together the last time before she left.

Along with the identity of his father, Rin also told him of her her true relationship with one Matou Sakura, that of biological sister as well as the knowledge that Shirou had a daughter from his marriage with her. Despite the knowledge, Rin also told him not to gain resentment on Shirou or his family as despite all that happened, he was truly was the result of love between them. Rin also mentioned that according to her knowledge of the man, had Shirou knew about her pregnancy at that time, he would no doubt followed her regardless of anything else.

A few years later, with Rin already died of her sickness, the news of a new Holy Grail War brewing in Fuyutsuki, Japan which happen to also be hometown of his mother reached his ears. Without hesitation he booked the first plane to Japan with intention of joining in but also to track down the remain of his family. He was shocked to find that Emiya has died in the hand of the Einzbern family and his half-sister / cousin subjected to the horror of Matou magic experiment that Rin had told him about. Fire of Anger and revenge burns inside him as he immediately set up his base at the old Tohsaka Mansion and prepare himself to participate in the war.

Seal:

We miss two masters, or I missed them while scrolling through. In that case, I apologize :)

Servants:

Saber:

Player Name: ReaperDouble0

Name: Jeanne D'Arc

Age in appearance: 18 (Died 19)

Servant Class: Saber

Personality: Jeanne is well structured and appreciates order and silence. She commonly appears as a bit withdrawn and silent. She is very polite however, and isn't afraid of communicating, it's just that she usually don't say all that much. Her personal beliefs revolves around chivalry and she believes that a fight isn't worth winning if it isn't done with honor. Dirty fighting is seen, in her eyes, worse than death itself. She isn't very judgmental and can go by most things, but she could never see herself doing anything that could be counted as dirty in a combat sense.

Unlike in her past life however, she has realized that there is no rules set by god, that all there is is your own will to survive. She no longer binds herself to her old religious beliefs. However, she still follows them to some degree, she isn't nearly as bound by them as she used to be. Even if there is no greater lord, she still believes that a lot of the things that Christianity tells are good and she keeps on following them, though not blindly.

Legend: Joan Of Arc, The Maiden of Orleans, the Holy Maiden, the nicknames are plenty, but it's the story behind them that are interesting. Born during the British occupation of France in the 15th century, during the 100 year war, born into a peasant family in the north-eastern part of France. She claimed to have been given visions from Archangel Michael that she was to support King Charles the seventh (Charles VII) and re-obtain Northern France as their own, not British land.

Despite lots of resistance from the overclass (Especially males) and other soldiers, she was accepted by King Charles and was allowed to join the conquest to recover France. Already during the first mission that Jeanne was included in, it was proven that she had some sort of superiority, as their conquest was ended in a mere nine days, without any known casualties from their side. Said fight took place in Orleans, which is the origin to the nickname Maid of Orleans which referred to her being both woman and born into an underclass family.

She leaded several similar conquests similar to the Orleans operation before she was eventually caught by the English Burgundian faction. The English bishop convicted her guilty and had her burned by stake. In her last moments, she was never scared or frightened for anything but the loss of her cross, which had been taken in her sleep (Or so historians think). She was in her last moments given a makeshift wooden cross by a bystander. She was thankful for his gift all the way till the end, being burned to death. There was a lot of quarrel around her case and people were consistently claiming her to be falsely accused. The case was looked over several times over until Jeanne was finally claimed clean and made a Martyr by the Catholic church of France, and one of the Nine secondary Patron Saints of France. She was nicknamed The Holy Maiden due to her unbroken virginity, along with her strong devotion towards Catholic religion.

Equipment
  • Holy Armor - A divine armor blessed by god. Has an increased protection rate against unholy weapons.
  • Holy Sword - The five-foot broadsword that Jeanne would commonly carry with her. A blessed sword that can never break and never gets worn out.
  • Holy Cross - Her most beloved item, a silver cross worn as a necklace under her armor. It doesn't grant anything in particular, but it works as a personal morale boost.
Active/Passive Powers
  • Magic **********
  • Saint
  • *i*i*g
Activational Powers
  • **a*a *****
  • ***or* of *****
Noble Phantasm(s):
  • Luminosité Eternelle
  • Le choix de Dieu
  • vigueur éternel de Dieu

Archer:

Player Name: Zaer Darkwail
Name: S̶̕͟͝ą̸̛́n̡͞n̡͘a̧͜ ҉H̸̸̡̨ä҉҉͟y̵̸̨ḩ͢͢͞ä̧͘͢
Age in appearance: Past 30
Arch Type: Archer
Personality:

"I did not set out to become a hero. I did what I had to protect my country."

I’m a Simple Gal
I͝͏̨͝’̶͟҉͘̕m̵͝͡ ̶͢n҉̡̕o̴t̸͘͜͠͏ ̸̨s̷̷o̢̧͞͏m̵̢͘͟e҉̵̷͘ ̶̨̀h́̕͘͟͠e͜͠r̸͘͏ò̡͞ ҉̷̀w͏͞i̵̶̢̕t͡͏̶͜͞h̸҉͝ ̶͘͘͢a̶̡ ̶̡̢͢t́͡r̸̷a͘͜͝͝g͘͝į̴ç̸͘͢͡ ̷̶̵̡̀p̡̧͞a̴͘s̸̵̡̀͞t̛͢ ҉̸̵͘͡ó̢͝͡ŗ̵҉͠ ̸͏̶̡͜s̷͠o̶̵̡͠͡m̡͜͠͏́è̸̡̕ ́͟͠k͠i̴̴̧̢͡n͝d̷͘͟͡ ̴̀҉҉ǫf̢́́͘͟ ̵̛h̵̵e̶͢r͡o̸͘҉̕į̧́c̵̢̧͜ ̡͘͢s̴t̨̕͟͠r̴͏͢͝u̷̡͝g͡͝ģ̶̶̕͘l̶̨͡ę̴̡̛ ̧̛̛͝͞t̶͢͠͡h̶̷a͘͜t̸̵̸̶́ ̴̧͞Ì̵'̸͡m͡ ̢͜҉a͡͝ ̴͜͏p̨͜͝a̢͘͡r̸̢̢̛͜t̴͜҉ ̨͡͡o̵̶͢͝͝f̸̢̕͜͟.̴̢͠ ̶̵͘͠͡
́͘͞I͜ ̨̢́͘h̷͞à̧̛v̸̀͘͟è͏̵͘͠n̴̢͘͘’̀͞t̀͡ ̧͢͟ẁ̡́r̷̢̢ę̵͘s̷̶͜͝t̶́̀͡l̵̡͜͢e̷̸̢͘͡d҉̧̡̧̢ ̵̵̵̴͢g͘͢͡҉̸o҉̴̢͡d̵͏͝s҉҉ ́҉̕̕͜a̷̡̢ń̸̛͘ḑ̸ ̢̢͜I҉̡̀ ̸̸̀͢h̶̕a̛̛͘͘͡v̸e̸n҉҉’̢̕͡͝҉t̡͝͝ ̵͠k̴͟ì̸l̛͘͏̸̧ļ̵̛͠ę̡͢͢͞d̕͞ ͜͏á͟͟͜͝n̨̡͟͢͜y̴̵̡͝ ̷͡m̢̀͡͠ǫ͘͏͢n҉̨̨̀s̷̸͞t̡͝e̴̷͏͡r͘͡ş̷̕͟.̴̛̕̕͠.̸͜.̵̨̨͡.̶̨̛.͟͠.̶.̨͟҉́o͏̶̡͠t̶̀͟͡h̴̸e̡͏͘r̨҉̶̨͢ ͟͠t̀͟h̕҉̢͢a̸͢n͟͏́͏ ͏̢͢͠҉t̛͢͝h̀͟͝è͜͝ ̵҉̶h͏́͜͞ú̶̧͞m̵̷̀͡ą̴̸͠ń͘ ̷̴́̕͝
̨̧́͠҉k̢̢̡͜i̷͡ǹ͜d̵͝͏҉.̵̨̨͢ ͘͠͡I̵͏̴͡͝’̷͞m̵̷҉͜ ͏̵͏́á̧͝ ̨͞͡s̵̨͢͞i̷̕m̶̀͘͜͜p̸l̶͏̴́e͏̸ ̵̧͠ķ͠í̶̧̀́n̵͘͞d̸̡̛҉͞ ̴̀͘͢͜o̷̴̕͡f͞͝ ̸̷̨̡̡g̶͟a̴̢̛͟l҉̸͡ ͢͢͜͝w̵̸̸̡͟h͘o͘͡͏ ́̀͢͝ǵ͜e͏̕͢ţ͟͝s͡҉͘͝ ̸̡a̢̧͢l̶͞͏ớ̀ǹ̵̛̕g̀̀ ̶҉ẁ̷̸i͢͝͠t҉͏̶͝͠h͏͠ ̴͠m̡̢̕o̴̡s̷͟t̨̡ ̷́́̕ṕ̴e̢̕͜͢o҉̀͡p̢̕l̷͜҉e҉̨͝.̨́͢͟ ̵̢͟͝H̛è҉l͠l̡ ̛̀͟͜͡Í̧’̷̕m͏̢̕ ̧̕͞ņ́͝o͘͞t̶̶̢͢͠ ̧̕͠é̀͜͞v̴̡ȩ̕ǹ̨͢͡ ҉̷͏̢͝ţ̸h̸̀͘e̢̕ ͜҉̧͟
̸͟͡͝s͏̀m̧͞͏a̶͟r̨̀ţ̵̵͢͝é͠҉s̸̸ţ̛ ̵̀k̛̕i̡͜͠͠n̢͝҉ḑ̛͟ ̷̛͝͞͠o̕͢͞͞f̡̡͠ ̶̛͏̢g͘a̸̛͏ļ̸ ́͠e͏̷í̢̀͘͜t͞҉̴͞h̡͜ȩ̧r̵͘͢͠.́҉͜ ̢́́Í̷̧̨͏ ̵̨j̀͘ų̶́̀s̢͜͜͡͠t͞҉̷̧ ̛̛̕͟͝t̸̷̀͢͠r̛͠y͟͞͠͝ ̶͜t̡̀͠͏̢o͏̀͘͏̛ ͜͜t́̀̀͝͠a҉̢̨k̕҉̸̸͘e͡ ̨̢̛͢͝t̸̢̧͘͡h̛̕͏ì͠͡ņ̶̛g̨͏̴̡͡s͘͏͢ ̢d̀͟͢a̸̢͝҉y͡͡ ͜͟͡b͘͜͢͠y҉̷̢͝ ̢͝͠d̷͘͞͠a̷̷͜͝y̷͟͢͠ ͢҉̴҉a͏̨҉͏ń̴d̨͏̸͟͜ ̕͟͞͡͏d̵́͟͝͝o̵͏̛ ̸̢ẃ́ḩ̴͝͝͠a̶͏̶͝t͏҉̸͜͠ ̵͘͟͞I҉̷ ̨̛͘͝c̵̶̕á̛̛͘ń.̨

I’m a Friendly Sniper
D̸̀͘͡e̸̕̕͝s̸͏̛p҉̛͏i̡͏̧̕t̵̶̨̧è͏ ̡̛̀͡͞t̨̕͠͏h̛̕͞é̶̶̶͢ ̸̛f͏̨͞a̷̶͏ç͠ţ̵̷̧ ̨͢͝t͏͜ḩ̴͠a̶͞t͘͏ ͝I̵̡̢̨͝’͟v̶̢͜҉e̵̕ ̧̛̀͘͞b̡̧̡͞ĺò̀͝w̴̕n҉̷ ̢̀͜t̸͡҉͏̢h̶e̛͜ ͏̧̛͢͞h̴͘̕e̴̸̸̸̷à̢d̷͟s̢̛͞ ̧҉ó̷̕f҉̡̢͜͠f́͢͞ ̛͏ǫ̶̕͟͟f̡͢͞͏̶ ͝҉ḿ̷͝҉ó̴͞r҉ȩ̶̡ ̸͏̧p̀͢e̛͏̛҉o̵̸͞p͟l̶̨̀̕͟è̷͜ ̸̧̨͜t̷̴́͝h͘a̶̡t̴͝ ̴̧̀ý̨ò̡ú͝’̸̶̢͠͡ļ̀͘l̷̨͜͞ ̵̴̕͘͝é̴v̢e͝҉̢͡҉r̡͘ ̧̢̛̀͝ḿ͟͠͝e͜͜e̡͢͡ţ͝ ̡̢Ì̶́’̢͝m͟
̨̛̕͘a̧҉c̡͜͟͞t͏҉̸̡ú̴҉̵a͏̕l̸̛̛̀͡l̸̡̕͡y͝҉̧́͠ ͘͞ą̴͢͟ ͞͠͠ṕ̸r̶͜͢͠͞ȩ̷̸t̸͘t̨̡̛̀͏y̨͟ ̨̢͘͠ǹ͘͢҉̸i͏͡c̴͘͜͜ę̨͜͝͞ ̧͢͡g̨̧͠a̷̡̡̛͟ĺ̵͘͢.̶̴̨̨͠ ̶̵̧͡Ì͟’̧͏v̕͢͞é̛͟͢͝ ͞҉à̡͏͟ļ̢̕w̨͘͘͡á́͟͟y̕͘ş̴͠ ̀́d̶̛̀͡ǫ̷̷ņ̶̷̀͠e̷̸̛͘ ͏̨̨͜m͏̸̢̢y̴̧̛͡ ͟͟͝͝b̴̷̢̡͟e̢͏ş̸͟͡t̛͘ ̨́́t̷̷̵̀o̷̢͘͜͠ ̡̛͟h͏̷e̷͢͡l̴̡p͏̴̨́ ̡͞ơ̶̡͠t̷̡̧͡͠h̴̶͜͝e̛͟r̵͠͏̛ ̷̢̧̧p̶҉͢è̵̀͞o͏̷͢͡p҉̡̢̕l̷̸͞ę̷͜ ̷̕a̛͏̷̀͞ǹ̡̧̛̛d̶́҉̴͠ ̸͏t̕͠o̵͡͏̸ ̴á͡͠s̀̀͢͞s͟͢҉ì̸̵ś͝͏̨͘t͘͝ ̡͢͡
̡҉̡̀͝a̶̧͜͠͝n̨͘ḑ̴̛̕ ̶̧̧s̀͝a̶̴͡v҉e͠ ̷͝m͏͠ý̛̀͝ ̴̡c̷̷̢͡o̵͘m̸̧̀̀͢r͏̸̵̶̨a̢͟d̡́ȩ̧̢̛̕s̶̶̵̵͟ ̵̢͝ẁ͘̕h̀͡è̵͢͡͡n̶̡e̵͘v̡e͠҉r̸̕͜ ҉̵̧̢͡I͢҉ ̸̨̧̛͢ç̸̕͟͠ờ̸͘͟ư͟͝l̡͝d̡̀.̕͡ ̸̡҉͡Í͜ ̴̕d̨͠ǫ͞n̶̨̕͜’͏̶̴̕t̡ ̵̕ŕ̸̡̕͝ę̧͜a͏͝͠l͘͜͏l͏͏̶̧͠y̧̛ ̷͞͏͜è͏̛v̨҉͝e̸̢̢̢͠n̛҉ ̧̢h̡̀͘͜a̡͡͠͏t̷̕͟͟҉é̷ ̵̧́̕̕t̴̷̛͝҉h̡̧͜͠e̶͏̡҉͠ ̛͘S̷̢͞ơ̸͟͟͝v̵̸̛͢͝i͡͠é̶͠҉t̀͢s̡̧͜ ̷̢̀͝f́͘o̴͏̸̕ŕ̷ ͟͞
̴̴i̸̕̕͡n̶̸͟͠v̶̵̵͡a̸͟d̶͝͠i̸̕͏͠n͘͡g͏҉̀͘͞.҉̨́͘ ̢͏҉́҉T̨̀h̨͟e͜҉̷̛̀y̷̡ ̧w͏̷͠é̵̡͞r̢͜͠e̢̛͡ ̵̨̕͜͡j͏́͘ú͝s̨͟͠ţ̶̧͠ ̢͘͠d̛̀́o҉͏i̢̧̨͢͝n̵̡͞͞ģ̧͢ ͘͘͠t̷͝h̵̨͟͢͞e̸҉i̵͘͝r͜͟͟͜ ̷́͘͡d̴̵̀͞ưt̷͟͞y҉̴̧͘͜ ҉̷̨l̀͘͜į̨́͠k̵͠͏̡e͏̕̕ ̛͘͟I͜ ̷͘͟w̴͢a̷̕͡s̡̢̡.́͏͝҉̶ ͞͞I͠͡t̵̛͡ ҉̷͘͝ņ̴͠͞ó̧͠t͏ ̢̕m̵̨̢͡҉y͘ ͘͜f̵̀͢͞͠a҉̨u̷̧͜͠l̕͜t͏͞ ̸̵̷̀͠t̀́h͢͞͝a̵̧̧͜t͢͡ ̴̸̶̕͡ţ̷́͠͠ḩ̶̡̕e͏̸͘͞r̵̀́͜e͜͢ ͢͢͢͞ẁ̨e̷͠ŗ̢͢͡͡è̢͢ ̵͞ś͢o҉҉̧̛̀ ̡́͠͞
̵̷m̧͜͞ą̴̢́̕ń҉y̶̨͡͞ ̢͡ò̕f̷̢ ̨͝҉̧t̴̸̶̷h̕è̴̡͜͝m̧͢ ̸̡t̴̛̛͟͢h̀͢͜a̴͜͏t̶̶̡̛ ̶̸͢͡I͘͞ ̵̶̸c͡ó̢҉̛ų̶̴͟l̷̛͡ḑ͡ ̧̧͜j̨ų̶̵́͡s̵̶̡̕͡t̷̛͟͢͠ ̷̵́́͘p̧҉͘o̵͜͜i͘͜͝n͢͠͝t͏̨́͡ ̷́͏̕m̴̢͟͟͟y̷͜͢͟ ̶̨̀g̨͟͟u͏̴͢n̵͢ ̕͢͞a̸̧̧͘͏n̸̕͜͜͠d̶̸́̕͝ ̷͘͝i̸̸̕͜͝n̴҉ ҉a̧͜ ̢͜͡d̶̸̷͘͠į͜r̷͟͜͜e̷̢̧̢͞ć̕͟͟͡t̶͏̵͡i̧͞҉ó̀͜͢n̕͞ ̢͏͏͝͝à̴̴͡ń̶̀̕d͘͟͜ ҉҉̸ś̴͝h̡̀́ò̵̡ǫ͡ţ̴̢̨̛ ̸̧͠ą̶̶̴n̵̕d̷́ ҉̡̢́k͘͏i̴̧͟l̕͏l̶͜͡ ͟҉̴ò̢͢n̷̶̢͘͟e̷̸̢̛͘ ̶̧̀͟
̷̨̀ơ̶̛͢f҉̷̡́̕ ̀͞͝t̶͡h̡̕͝ę͢͜ ̛͢͡͞ś̶̀͜͡o̢͝n̛͟ś ̵̵͡ó̧̀͡͠f͟͠ ͏b̢̛́͘ì̷͘͢҉t̸̶̀͞c҉͘͞h̢͘͞e̸̕s̶̶̀͢͝.̸̡́ ̸̧͢͞I̴̷̢̛f̢҉ ̶̡҉̧͠y̶̸̡̕o̧͜u̕̕͏ ̶̨͡͠e̶̢͡͠v̛̀̕̕͝e҉̶͜r̛͏҉͢ ̴̷̡́͢ń̡͡e̡̛͢e̶̕d̡͜͏͠ ̷͘m͡҉y̡͢ ̸̛h̀̀͞͞e͞͞͏̕͡l̵̷̛̀ṕ̴ ̸̢̕͟͡I̶’̵́҉̶̵l̸̡̢͢͜l̛҉͡ ̡͏̷b͜҉̴e͠͏̡ ͘͜͏t̕͜͠͝͠h̛҉̷͝͞e͜͢r̷̡̛e̷̢͞ ̶͜k҉̧í̡͏̡́ĺ͠l̨͟͡͞i̵͞n̵̸̕͠͞g̶͟͠ ̴̢̧͝͝y̵̢͡o̕̕͢ư̢ŕ̷͞͝ ͏̛p͜͜r̡͠͏̵̧o̷̢b̸̨͟l̷̕͏͝͏e͟͏͘͟͢m̢̕͡s͏̴͏͡҉ ̧̧̡͠͡
́́f̶̸̨̕͟r̷͠ơ̢̨m͠͠ ̸҉͜a̵̴͞ ͢҉̴̴̸s҉̵̴͞à̷͟f̢e̴̕͡ ́͢d̴́̕í̢͘ś̷͝t̴́a̧̕͝͞͝n͘͟c͘͡e͜.̶͢͠ ̸̷̧͜

I'm Sometimes Methodical
O̧͞҉҉̕ḱ̸̵̡ ̵́͘̕͟s͝͞o̢̕͠ ̷̴d̸́͘ę̵s͏̸̶̀͝p̷͜į͠t̵̴̕è̢̛͘͡ ́͟͟͏̧y̵̴̨͘o̴u͘ ̴̕͝͞c̡͝ĺ̶͟͢a̸̸̷͞í̶̧͟͏m̀s͠͏ ͟͟͡o̵f̀͡͞ ̶̀҉̛a̡͢͜͝ ̴̶̧̢̡ş̵̴i̶̸̢̢m̸͠p̷͟͞l̴̸̷̀͝ȩ͡͞ ̶̶̡͜͞ǹ҉̵a̴̕͟͞͞t̛́͞ư̵͟͞r̸͠҉͝e̸̸̢͢͝ ͏̵͠͝I̵̡͞͡ ͘̕a̶m̧͟͡ ̸͝͠a̶͝ ̵́͘͏̀b̢̛͟͢͠ì̷́͜t̸̷͞ ̶͟͡m̛e͢t͜͡҉ḩ̕o҉͡͞d̵͟í̕͢͡ç̸̕͡à̷̸l̸͡ ́͡á̸̶̕͞n͝͏̷̧̀d̸͢͠͝ ̸̡͜c̛͟͡a̴̕͠l̶̨̕c҉́͢͡u̵͝l̶̛͞á̴t̸́͜͡į̸̀͢͡n̷͜g҉̀ ҉̷͟
͏w̷̢̕͡͏h̀͢ȩ̛́̕͠n̨͘̕͘ ̵͞Ì͠ ̸͜͜n̵e͏̴̀͜͝e̛҉̴d̵̸́͜͢ ̀͏t̴̡͝o͟͡ ̸̢̛́b̶̸̕e̷̛͟.̛͏҉̨ ҉̵́͜͝Į̛̕f̛́͝ ̶͟͢҉͝ý̶͞͡͡ò̶́͡ų̨̀͢͝ ̵̧ẃ̴̡͜a̛͜͞n̡҉̡̧t̴̶̵͟ęd͡͞ ̷̵͝t͠͏̵o͟ ̢̢͡b̴̸͢é̴͠ ̧̨͝a̴͏̸̧͜ ̵̵̵́s҉n̷̨̛̕͟i̧͘͜͞p͠͏e̷̸̸̴r҉̀̀͟ ̸̕̕͠͞ò̵̵̶r̀͢ ̛͘҉ą̶̶͜ ̵̵̷̀h҉u͢n͘͜͜t͢͢҉è̴͘͝r̵͏͡ ́͞y̸̷̕҉ǫ̶ų̧͝ ̡̀͢͝h̡́͘͠a̷̛d̡͟͡͏́ ̨̢̧͢t̵̡͢͡͞o̵͡ ̛m̵̨̢̀͟a̵̶͡ḱ͘͡͏è͜ ̸̸̢̀͏s͜ù̶r̡͘e̸̛͜ ́t̷̨h̶́͢͠a͞t̢̨ ̴̧͞
̶̸̡̀n̴̴̢͡ờ̵̛͟ ̴̸̧͝o҉̸̶̷͞ņ̀͢͜͢ȩ̵̕͞ ̵̵͘͠a̸͜ņ̵̀͠d̨̛́͢͡ ̶̸͡ń̛o͜͏t̴̨͢͡͠h҉̷͜i̛͡͏ń̶̸͝g̛͢͡͠ ̵̨҉̛w̴̡͞o̧͢͞͝͡u̵͟l̢̢͢d҉̴́͝ ̨͜b̨̧̕͏è̴͝ ̵͜a҉̕͡b̵́l̸̷̨̢̕e̕͠͏̡̀ ̵͞t̵̶́͠͠ǫ͢͝ ́͟͜͠s̷p̷̕͡ờ̕͞t̶̢͘͞ ̶̕͜͝y̵͏̀o̸͏́͘͠u҉͢ ̶̧́̀͢ú̵̷͏n͏̷̨t͝ì̷l̡͝ ́̀͘͞͝į̀͠͝t͏̶̴̸̨’̕͏̧̢͢ś̨͜͏ ̴̨͟͜t̴͞o̧͠ǫ̸̸ ̷̷l̵̷à̵t̷̵͘͠é̴̶̷͠.̵͜͠͡ ͏S̡̢͟͟͝o̧҉ ̨͝Í͝ ̀͢͢͝a̶̴̵͟l̴͢͡ẁ̷̸̴͞à̧y̸̢͡s͟͞ ̸͢w̷͜͡a̸̴̸͡͡s̢͜ ͘͢͡
͢҉̡̛c͠͝͏͜á̸͜͠r̵̢̕͝e̛͠f̴̷̨̀͝ư̶̧ĺ̸̨ ̀c҉͏̸̧͢a̷̛͘͢͟ĺ̷̶̡c̛͞u̶̵̧͠l̶̶̛̕à̵̴t̶̶̷̀͟i̵̡̛n̵̶g͟҉̢҉͟ ̡͠͠m̴̕͏́y̶̵̡͜͡ ̨҉ç͘h̶̕͏͝a͘͢n̵̢̧͜͟ć͠͠e̸̸͘͜s̨ ̴͠ó̶̴̀f̸̧̕̕ ̀͢͜͡͏v̶̕͘͜ì̢̧c̶t͠͞o̶̵̧͝r̴̡̧͡͏y̕̕͜,̵̸̡͢͠ ̵҉̨w̡̧͞h̸̶́́͠á̴͝t̵͢͜͟͝ ͢͝͞c͟o̡̢͏ư̸̢͘͝l̢̀́͟d́͜͡ ̴̀̕҉g̷͢͝͝i̶҉v̧҉̧ȩ̸̸́͜ ̶̵̧̢͘ḿ̵́͟͟e͢ ͝͏̀͡à̷́͝w҉̧̡a̵̧͡ỳ͘͡,̡̕͟͝ ̷͘͘͢a͠҉͠n̷̸͘d̡͘̕͜͞ ̵̀͘͢h҉͞͏҉ơ̴͟w̵̡͢ ́͟b̵̴҉ȩ̵̕͏ş̡͘͢t͘͠͡ ̀͜͞t͞͞o̸̴̸̢ ̸̡̕͞
̛͜͏ḱ̷͟i̷l̴̨̡̀l͞҉ ҉͏̕͠͝m̷̧y̴͘͠ ̷̕e͏̧̨͘͟n̨̢͜e̢̛ḿ̵̨͠į̶͘͢͡e̛҉̴̧͢s̶̛.҉҉ ̴͜I҉̀’̛҉̢͝͝m͞͏̢͏̡ ́̀҉ń͘o̡̡̧͡t̡̨̧ ̨̧͠͡a̵͢͡͞ ̧̛͝͞c̡̨̛͞o̢̡͢l҉̸̨d́͟͢ ̢̛̛b̛̀͘͝͠l̛͝ơo̴̧̡͝d̸̢̡́͝e̕͠d̸͝ ̶̵̛͜b̵à̷͢͝s̸̵̛͘͡t̶͘͠͞a̷̢̧̨͠r̶͜͝d̛͞ ̧̢̢͝b͞͡ý̴̧͘͝ ҉̷̡̛͠ń̵a͡t̴̨͠u͏̷͘͜͢r̸͘e̛ ̴̷̕͞b҉̡̛͡ų̷̧͞t̴̴̛͘͘ ̛͞I͘͏͘͢ ͟͢͞͏w̴͟i̡҉͜ĺ̸̡͝͞l̶̶̴̛̛ ̴̨͜͞͡b̵̕͢e̴͟ ̵̛̀̕͡ì̸̷̧f̢͢͞ ̛́͡҉͏I̷̸ ̶̧̛h͟͠a̵v̸̀͟͠ȩ̷͜ ̶́t̕o̕͝.̸̨͢͢

I Might be a Closet Sociopath
Ơ̕͘͟͢K̶̛̕͟ ̷́҉s͏͢͟͞ǫ̀͝ ͏̀͏I͏̧̨’͜l̷̨͘̕͝l̸̷͢͞҉ ̶̷̧͢a҉̵͡͞͞d҉̵̧͟m̨͢͠͝i̛҉̨t̢͞҉,̷̸͠͠ ͜͡͏̛k̡̛̀͝í̷҉l̴̵̨̕͝l҉̷̨̕ì͡n͏͏͠g̶̡͘͠ ͟͠a͘͠s̴͏͠ ̛͢m̵̶̀͝a̶͟҉̡͠n͏̵ý̶̸͜͜ ͞͞p̸҉̴e̢͟ò̴҉͘p̢̕͟ĺ̸̨͜͠ȩ̵̧͡ ̸̨͟͠a̷̷s̸͘͜ ̶̢̀͞I̡͟͡ ͏̸̢̨͢ḑ̶̨i̸̛̛̛͞d̵̕ ̡c͢͢a҉̵n͘ ͠͏͠d̸̡͘͞͞o̶̴̶̶ ̴̢́ś̴̨͞t̛̀́͝r̸̛͢͟͝a͟͏̴͟͢ǹ̴̢͠ǵ̡͡e̷̢̕͢ ̷̢̀t͏̵̸͢͝h̡͜͡įn̛͏̨͘͜g͘͢s̀ ̵̸̨̨̀t̵̀̀o̵̢͜ ̴̸̛̛͘y͢͠ơ̶̧͠u҉͢͞͠҉.̕ ̡҉̴͟͟Ỳ͠ó̷̶u̧̨͢͡ ̡̨
҉̷̀l͘͘͟o̵̕ờ̵k̶̕ ̡̀d͘͜͏ǫ͘͝͠҉w̶͘͟͝ņ̧͏ ̡̧͟t̢͘͡͡ḩ̀̕͡e̡̧҉ ҉̵̢̡͞s̶̴̡̛͘c̡͝ó̵͘p͏͝e͘͘͏͝҉ ̶̵͢(̛͘͞o̧͝r̷͡͠͏͡ ̡҉̴͏i̵̢̨͜͞ņ̢̢ ̧͠m̸̵̨̛͜y̵͘͞͝͡ ̀͘͢͞c͘͢͝͞á̵͟͝s̴̨̢͝e̡̛͡͞ ҉̢̨t̵̴͢͠͝h̸e̸͏̸͘͠ ̸̵̕͠į̡͟͢͠r҉̴͘҉o̢͟ń̴̕̕҉ ̸͜͜͠͝ş͞į̸̀̕g̛͢͢͏҉h͞ţ̴̵ś̴̴͝͡)̶̨͘͠ ̸̷͡͡ơ̵͘͘f́͢ ̨́y̵͢͡͠͞ǫ̢͠͞ú̷͏͠r͢ ̶̨́͝g̀͘͏u҉҉n͞͠ ̴̡̛͘à̷̧̛͜ń̴̀d͜͝ ͞҉̧ý̴̨͘͞o̧͡u̸̧̧̡͟ ́͘s͘e҉̧̕͝é̵ ̨̀ỳ̷͜͠o͏̨͘͝͞u͟ ̢̀g̴̨̨͜u̵̧͡y̷̵̸̕͡ś̵̛́ ͏͡
͜͏t͏͏҉̨h̸̡̀͞a̡͏t̸̀͟͝҉ ̧a̷͟͢͞͡r͏̵̶͘ȩ͡͝͞ ̴͏̛͝g̨̡o̕i̴̡̢ǹ̶̨́͠g̀͘ ̷̢͘͢͞t̀͘ó̧̡ ̴̶̧̢k̵̴i̛͟͟͜ĺ̴̨̡l̵̢͘ ̧̛͢͜͠y̸̢͡o̷u̴͟͞͡r҉̴̀͘ ̷͟͟͢f̶ŕ̢͡i̴͏̵e̸̢ǹ͟d̷̢́̕͡s͜͞҉ ̀͏̴̷͞a̸̡̧͘͜ņ̧͝͡d͢҉ ̸̶͟͡ỳ̶̛͘͢ǫ̴͜͢u̸̷͘ ̶̸̨r̀͏͡e̛̕͟a̕͘͞l̵̨̢͝í̵͜͟z̵̴͜͜͡e̸͠҉͏͢ ́̕t͏͏͜͢h̵̴̢̕҉ą̨̨͢͢t̷ ̶̢̛͡y͢͡ó̵̸̧u̧͜͠’̸͜͞v̷̡́e̸͜ ̸͘g͝҉̶͢ơ̸̷͢͜t̡͝ ̸̧͟à̸̢̀͝ ́͏̡g̨͟͞҉r͞͏̨̛e̷̛͟͢͏á̸́͘͡t͏҉ ̵͟͟͝d͘҉̶è͢͝͏á҉͡l̸͘͜ ̸͟o̢̕͠f̷̡ ̴̴̴̕̕p̡̕͟͜ò̢̀͘͠ẁ̵͠é̵r̨ ̸͜͟͝
̷͞o̸̡͟͜͜v̵̷͏͞e̵͟͜͠ŕ̵̴̛ ͜͠t̵͞h̡͘͢e̴̢̢̕͘m̨͘͜͝;̵̀̕͢͜ ͞͞t̵̡̛͝h҉̧͝ȩ͢ ̢̀͜͡p̛҉̴͢o͏͝w͜e҉̛̀̀r̶̵ ̵͢͡ơ̡̕͞f҉̴͟͟͡ ͠͝͏ĺ̡̨͘i̢͘͜͟f̨̀͘͘è̕͢ ̕͢a̴̷̛̕n̶̨d͏̴ ҉͜͏d͜͝è̴̢̡a͟͢t̡͝͝͝h̶̕.̷̢̨҉ ̛̛͘͞͡S͠͞ǫ̷̢͏ ̷͢y͢͢͟o͠͏̷̧́u͏̡҉̡̛ ̶̨̢͘r̡͏̀͟è̴̀ą͏͝l̵҉i̸̢̡̡͡z̶͏̛͠e̵̴̵͡͡ ͏̕͝t̨͡h͏̵̡̕͜ą͡t̶̡҉͘͞ ̵̡̡͞y͏͡o̶̷̢͞u҉̛͢ ̷̧҉a̡҉͞r͏́è̢̢͢ ̸̸͘͡ģ͟͝͠͝o̵̶̷i̢͜͢ņ̷̛͝g̴̷̢͟͡ ̸̡̕͡t̡̧̕͠o҉̷̴̷͝ ҉̢h҉̵̕á̸̢̛̕v̵̧è̵͜͞ ̢͜҉t̵͏͏o̸̢ ͘҉
̶̶̨k̨͘͠i̷͏͘l̷҉l̡̧̛͠͞ ̵̴̡͞t̴̛͜͝͠h̛͡͡͠i̷̛҉s҉̧̛͠͠ ̕͘g̴̢̨͟͡ų҉ỳ̢͘͠҉ ͝҉i͡҉̕n͜ ̶̵̕͝a҉҉̴̶͜ ̸̷̧̀d̵̕ì̸̴̢͠ś̢̧h̶̢́o̵̵͘͜͟n̶̶͢ơ̵̧͟ŗ̕a̡b̀͘l̶e̴͢ ̷̨̛͟͟m͢҉̨à̴̧͢͜n̨͟͠n̨͡e̡҉̸́͟r̨̢.̸̛͘͢͜ ̸̵̛Ḩ̶̶̴҉e҉͏̵͠͞ ̶͠w̡̕͠͞o̵̶̵͜͟n̡’̨͜͝͡t̕͜͠ ̸̛͞g̶e̴͡t̶̶͟͡͝ ̷̕͠a̧̡͘͞ ̡͝c̵̨̨͜͠h̕͝a͘͡҉n͘͞͠ḉȩ̷̀ ̷̢̧̡̧ţ̀͏o̸͟ ͠͡͏̡͜s̴̴͢é͞͝e̷͞ ̵̴̵͠y̡͘͏ơ̶̶̢̨ú͠ ̢̛o҉̧r̀͢ ̡̢͝f̶͘͘͡į̷g̢̛͏́h̸̸́́͠t̴̸͏̧҉ ̕̕͠͏b̵̢ą͏̸̀͏c̷̡̀͜͞k͘͡ ̵̷̷
̸̴҉҉í̸̷͝͞ţ̴̶’̵̸͘͜͠l̵̢̛͘͏l̶̸̨̛ ͢͏̵̵͞j̢́ù̢͜҉s̨̕͟͜͞t̢͠͠ ͡b̢̢͡͝e͘͝ ̵̛̛͟͠B̷̨̢͞A̴̶̸̡M̨͝͝!̢̨͠ ̢̡͞A҉͝n͢͝d͢҉̶̕̕ ́͜h̢͜͠e̶̕͞’͘҉l̵͟͞͞l̨̢̕͟ ̴̧͘b̧̕͞͏e͜͡ ̵̨͢d̨͡e͏̀҉̧a̴͟͟d̵̨́҉.̸͜ ̸́͟͝S̶̨̀͘͞o͘͝͏ ͟ý͘͢͝o͟͢͞u̵̕͢͡ ̷̛͡͡ç̛l҉̷̴o̕͜͜s͏̵e͘͢ ̵͡y̷̴͏͏o̶͜͠u̷̵̢̨̧r̡͠s̀̀͜͢e̷̵̡͜͡l͘͜͢͜͡f̡̢̛ ̵̴͢o͟͏̢̢f̵̀f̴́͟͠ ̵̡͡͝͠f̷͝͞r̢o҉̕m͟͞ ̷̴ţ̵̶͜͠h͜ȩ̸͞͡ ̛͜ẁ́͝ó̢r̵͘̕l̷͝d̨͟͢ ̵̢̧̕͜a̵̶̡͢͡n̢̧͜͡d̡̛̀҉͢ ҉̸̕
̀͠҉͘ỳ͞o̶̡͜͜ų̛͝͠ ̸d̵͢͢o̶͞҉̸n̛͘͢’͏͠t̵͘͞ ҉̧́҉͘t̸̢h͘͜͜҉i̴̶n͝҉̧k̷҉̸͝͠ ̴̕͘͠o̶f̢̕͡ ̸͠h̸͘͝ì̸̛̀ḿ ̵̡̕͡͠a̧̨͢͟͝ś͏̷̀ ͘͜͢͢h̡̨̀͢͝ú̵͏̵m̷͜͜ą̛̀ǹ̵̢.̨̡͢ ͏́Y̛͘o̸̧͜͢ư̵҉̕͏ ̸͏j̵҉̷̕͡u҉̶̢͜͟s̵͠t̡҉ ̢̛͡t̢̕h͏̸͘͞ì̴̴̀n̡͜҉̛͘k̀́͟ ̴̷̴͢͝ơf҉̴͟ ̴͜h̢̀͢͞i̵͡m̶̶̶̡͢ ̷̢a̧̢s͏͡͞҉ ̴̀̀͞á̴͠ ̸͢͡͠t͟͞a̴͡r͜͝͝g̛͢e̷̡̛͜͡ţ̴ ̸̸̕ò̀̕r̡̧̨ ҉͘j̸̴u̴̡̡͢͡s̛͜͞͠t̴͜͜͡ ̡̕͟͢͝s͢o͟͜m̶̵͝e͡҉͢t̶҉̡͜h̀ì̀n̡̧̕͡ǵ҉ ͘͏
̛̀͜é̡̛l҉̴̛͘͘s҉͟è̵͢,̀͜ ̧͟s҉̵̀o̢m͢҉e̷̡͠t̸͟͝͞h͏̷i͞n̨̨̕͟͞g̡ ̨n̸̴͘͜o̷͘t̴́͠ ̢̨̕h̛͘u̕҉m̡͘͜͝á̶͘͠ń̢ ͏a͞͏̛̛͠ţ̷̕͟ ́҉͘͢͠l̨e̛͜ą̵̷̷s̛͘͡t͝.̵̴̀͝ ̴̶̛͠͠Y͢͜e҉̸á̕͝͡h̴͞͞ ͏̧̕͜I̵̢ ̶́̀k̷͝n͏̀o҉̶̢̢͘w̵̢͝ ̀i̷̸͢҉̢ţ̀’̶̛̕͢s̨̨͟ ͡҉̴̧p̡͠r̀e̸҉t҉̡͟t̴͠ỳ̡̡͜͟ ͏͟i̷͢n̴͘h̢̢͢u͏̸̡̀͞m҉̀̕͏a̸̕͜n̛͢͠͞ ҉҉̨͞t̸̢͜͝͞ớ̕͏͜ ̶͘҉͏͘d̷͏̵͝҉ǫ́͜҉ ̷͘͞t̀҉ḩ̷͜͠a̕͠t̸̶̷͟͢ ̕҉b̡͘͢u̷҉̴̢t͞͝͏҉ ̴̸͜͡į͢͠͏t̛́͟͟͝’̶s̨̕͠͝ ̸͡
̨͘͢͜͞h̷͢ǫ̷̵̕͢w̸̡͡ ̸͟͏͠I͏͞ ͏̵̧̨s̨̡͘ţ̸̴͞a̴͝ý̕͢͝ę̸̷͢͠d̨͞ ̷͢s̸̸͝á̷͜n̴͘e͝͞.̛̀͟͠͞

Legend (do not read for spoiler)

Legend: Sanna Häyhä was farmer and hunter before winter war and like everybody else she answered call for arms when Soviet Union (Russians) attacked her home country (Finland). Because of her past records of being marksman champion in her home province she was assigned as sniper. During 100 days she slew in official record over five hundred russians by sniping, two hundred by submachine gun and unaccountable number by slicing throats with a knife (one most famed deeds was that she sniped all outpost guards in one camp during night time and she snuck on camp and killed every soldier there by slicing their throats, a entire battalion by herself). So five russians per day sniping during conditions where was minimal daylight and near zero visibility thanks consistent snow storms during winter war and she could make lethal hit from 400 meters with a outdated converted rifle with no scope. It's a unmatched record which no sniper in any career on any battlefield is able to match (when speaking over seven hundred killing record). Even labeled as impossible to be duplicated because circumstances and Sanna's natural ability being beyond normal, perhaps inborn talent despite her own confession.

Her mere presence held russian lines from advancing, she was targeted by sniper squads who wound up their snipers getting bullet to their heads instead and when Soviet Army commanders grew tired of the sniper game (after sending dozens of their experts to hunt her and getting killed and unable stop her) they carpet bombed entire border of forest to get her killed....and she survived. Thus her terror continued until fateful day she got injured by explosive bullet on her face, in exact day when peace treaty was signed up. She survived with some cosmetic scars in her face (miracle in itself as if you got even scrapped by said bullet you lost a limb, or this case her head should had been gone). Lived long peaceful life and died by old age.

Why she was thought
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Hard at work, I see, lady Reaper. :)

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 21, 2014, 04:45:47 PM
Hard at work, I see, lady Reaper. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHAT HAPPENED. Half the servants disappeared!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 21, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

D:

Guess it's up to Saber and Lancer to win the war then!

Rave

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 21, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

You can fix it!

Lynnette

Masters:

Player Name: Garuss Vakarian

Character Name: Jesse Einzbern
Mage family: The Einzbern's: The Einzbern, a bloodline that once wielded the Third Magic but lost it at some point of time. For such an old lineage, they surprisingly have no branch families. Their Sorcery Trait is Wish-Granting – Spellcasting without possessing the knowledge of the spell itself. They skip the thaumaturgical process altogether and recreate miracles just through the use of prana but they are still bound to the limitations of the Magic Circuits.

Personality: He try's to keep a serios composure. But is quite the caring man. He is easily cuaght by ideals, and whats 'right'. If this is a weakness or a strength is debatable. But none the less, his emotions can quite easily take root control of him. Despite his attempts, his composed nature easily can fall apart. By rage, love, desire, and even being shy.

History: Jesse Einzbern was the black sheep. He used to be the future Heir. The one destined to take on the collective magical energy of the Einzbern. But, he ruined that. And greatfully so. When he was 15, Jesse was introduced to a women he would come to call his big sister. Ilain. She was beautiful, kind. But always sad. And as he grew older, she seemed to... Stay the same. Not aging. But always looking weaker and weaker. As if she had a fate she could not fight. And, as Jesse hit the young ripe age of 18. He learned why. She was not human. But Humunchulas. Made the very day he met her.  A being made to imitate a human. Ever since the near success of Irisviel, the family continued to make Homuculi with the same function. She was made to be the vessel for the Holy Grail once it returned. If it did, or not was of no true concern to the Einzberns. Ilain's fate would stay the same... She would die eventually. One day the magic keeping her human would fade, and so would she. Into that of what she was created from. Jesse was disgusted by this. By a fate forced upon some one he cared for deeply. Despite her so called non existence. And as a result, he was disowned. His younger brother chosen as the next rightful Heir.

He has lived a solitary life. And was happy to be rid of his cruel family. He would never befall such a fate to others. He would never give a feint existence to a being doomed to live a short and inevitably unhappy life. But, the Grail war is here. And despite his intentions to stay far away from Magic for the rest of his days. A burn surged through his left hand. Two lines cross, with a arrow tip on each end. Each red as blood. He was chosen by the grail. This being his unique mark of a Master. His personal mark of shame. With a heavy heart he made the decision to return home. He thought he had no interest in this war, but for some reason the Grail chose him. So what is it he desires?  The Einzbern's would never have accepted him back. If it were not for the fact the Grail Chose Jesse. And thus Jesse was given Avalon. The Scabard of Excalibur. Which he would use to summon his Servant.  He will attempt to win the Grail war, under the conditions that Ilain be given a full life. From what little time she had left. Before she would be consumed by the Grail, as it's Vessel.

Avalon: After the inevitable death of Shirou Emiya. The Einzbern's forced their way into the Emiya home. Binding and leaving the mother and duaghter helpless. And then, through the use of unbinding magic. Violently dissected Avalong from Shirous body.

His Seal:

Player Name: Pendarious

Character Name: Yuria Matou (Emiya)

Mage Family: The Makiri/Matou family:  a lineage that dates back over 500 years ago, they were chased out of their homeland in Russia. They eventually took refuge in Japan, where they changed their name to Matou. Around 200 years ago, the Makiri entered in decline and their offspring started to lose their capacity to manifest Magic Circuits. Although they covered up with the excuse that they were incompatible with the spiritual land of Fuyuki, the true reason behind this sudden fall of their bloodline was never explained.

The Magecraft of the Matou works around the concept of "absorbing" or, from another perspective, "to bind something to one's self". Their method of teaching of Thaumaturgy is not by letting the mind absorb the knowledge through study, but by literally carving it into the body through the use of Crest Worms. Despite the torture-like aspects of the process, it seems to be remarkably efficient.

Personality: Often solemn and quiet but rather friendly on the whole. She has taken on a somewhat cynical variation of her fathers beliefs. She believes in saving as many people as she can if she can but is willing to accept losses when needed. Beneath this friendly solemn facade though is a boiling mesh of hate, cynicism, and outright despair. She often cries herself to sleep at night as a result of this underlying self.

History: As a result of being born the child of Shirou Emiya and Sakura Matou she has an incredibly large pool of magic circuits which her great-grandfather on her mothers side Zouken Matou noticed fairly quickly. He did agree to allow the family to lead a slightly more normal life on the condition that Yuria were sent to him for three months every year to train in the magic arts. Sakura and Shirou reluctantly agreed to Zouken's deal. She was five years old when she was first sent to stay with her great-grandfather in the Matou estate and it was here that her torturous training began. She had been forced to promise that she would never tell her parents about the training as it was the Matou's methodology to keep things secret.  When she was seven she managed to convince her father to teach her how to use his re-enforcement and tracing magics which she fairly quickly learned.  When she turned seventeen her father passed away and the Einzberns came into their home binding both her and her mother with magic and dissecting her fathers body to retrieve the artifact Avelon from within his body. She developed a hatred for the Einzberns as a result.

After an additional three years she felt the burning on her left hand as a command seal formed on her left hand. The sigil that intoned that she would participate in the holy grail war. Zouken was most pleased to learn of this and has called her to his mansion to help her acquire her servant for the upcoming war......Her desire is simply to win the grail and get revenge upon those who have wronged her.

Command seal:

Player Name: "My every move is being strictly controlled by that smoking hot Kunoichi babe over there.  It is exactly as kinky as it sounds. <3"

Character Name: "I'm Aisha Flores, one of those mage-killing mercenaries you've heard so much about.  I'm sure it's a pleasure to make my acquaintance."
Age: "I'd say I'm about a 38 DD...  Oh wait, silly me, that's my cup size. :P"
Role: "I'm a First-Rate Magus and the Bestest Master Ever."
Personality: "Some people call me psychotic, but I like to think of myself as cheerful.  I'm on a one-woman quest to put the romance back into necromancer, and I guess that just tends to unnerve some people for some reason.  Or maybe it's the high libido and penchant for violence...  Either way, I'm really just a bundle of fun once you get to know me!  I promise!"
History: "So hey, did you know that the Clock Tower doesn't hold any classes for Witchcraft?  No, seriously, they don't.  You'd think they would, since they go on and on about how powerful ancient mysteries are supposed to be and a lot of witchcraft is based on traditions that predate modern magecraft, but the instant you bring up the fact that lucky rabbits' feet date back to 600 BC and magical flying brooms are still popular today, the snooty professor completely ignores everything you have to say and laughs you right out of the classroom.  And then you set fire to his apartment later that evening for revenge, and even though there's no evidence pointing to you as the culprit he somehow blames it all on you anyway, and winds up harassing you until you get fed up with his bullshit and leave the life of a student behind to go kill people for a living.  And then it turns out he was a vampire the whole time!  Still, I got to bust a cap in his ass after that, so at least that part was awesome.

"Anyway, these days I'm fairly well-known in magical mercenary circles, although I tend to get passed over for jobs sometimes.  I've worked out a nice reputation for myself as The Wicked Witch of the West, since I'm the only one in this line of work who's had much success using Witchcraft to do anything.  And I'm really good at it, too.  Why, just recently, this desperate, noble-born magus came to me with a job that would require someone with the highest of capabilities.  He wants me to summon up a member of the most powerful class of familiars in existence to fight by my side in a massive war being fought over some sacred artifact or other.  I'm not sure if I'm all that hot about participating, but he was pretty cute, and the money's good..."

Seal: WIP

Player Name: Orochimaru

Character Name: Darius Burlingame
Mage family: Freelancer/Yggdmillennia

Personality: Best word to describe him would be; detached. While he has emotions, he has a morbid sense of humor and has a total disregard for ethics and the lives of everything. He has a habit of referring to things or events as ‘logical’ or ‘illogical’. He also goes from talking in scientific words to not. He is driven to satisfy his thirst for learning and will do so if it costs people their lives; even if those people are family. Beyond that, he is very intelligent, observant and a quick thinker and problem solver. He also likes to have several plans and back up plans… and back up plans for said back up plans to prepare for any situation he can think of.

History: Darius’s life was unremarkable, until High School were his parents begun to teach him magic, but that is also were his love of the sciences also blossomed. The night before he graduated High School, an experiment of magic and science failed that involved his parents. The result killed his parents and the fire incinerated half the house. Under any normal circumstance, the teen would be horrified, but not Darius. He was disgruntled that he could not figure out what went wrong, but blamed his parents for being poor test subjects.

After High school, Darius attended college to further feed his desire for knowledge, taking any science or science related class like math; while continuing his magical training on the side. Wanting the best of both worlds by any means or costs.

Seal:

Player Name: BlackLightning

Character Name: Tohsaka Ryuuga (Last name, First name)
Mage family?: Tohsaka / Emiya
Personality: Stiff, maybe even cold but also surprisingly tender and kind.
History: Although it was generally known that Ryuuga was son of Tohsaka Rin that she gave birth in England, his biological father hasn't been known until later in life. Raised by his mother alone, Ryuuga soon found himself to have lacked his mother's talent in magic. Although he possess magic circuit and has no problem with basic magic skills such as lesser healing, repair and reinforcement, he had little aptitude in much of the more advanced magic such as attack magics or jewel magic that his mother excels in. Instead, Ryuuga finds himself excelling in weapon-oriented combat, swords in particular along with some knowledge of how to handle guns.

He was 15 when his mother revealed that due to her excessive research on magic, she wouldn't live for long. On her deathbed, she told him of his true parentage, Tohsaka Rin had a romantic relationship with one Emiya Shirou during her high school days. However, out of circumstances had them separate as Rin decided to go to England to further her magic studies after finishing college, leaving Shirou behind who then proceed to marry Matou Sakura. What she never told Shirou though, was that Rin had been pregnant with his child from a sexual intercourse that they had together the last time before she left.

Along with the identity of his father, Rin also told him of her her true relationship with one Matou Sakura, that of biological sister as well as the knowledge that Shirou had a daughter from his marriage with her. Despite the knowledge, Rin also told him not to gain resentment on Shirou or his family as despite all that happened, he was truly was the result of love between them. Rin also mentioned that according to her knowledge of the man, had Shirou knew about her pregnancy at that time, he would no doubt followed her regardless of anything else.

A few years later, with Rin already died of her sickness, the news of a new Holy Grail War brewing in Fuyutsuki, Japan which happen to also be hometown of his mother reached his ears. Without hesitation he booked the first plane to Japan with intention of joining in but also to track down the remain of his family. He was shocked to find that Emiya has died in the hand of the Einzbern family and his half-sister / cousin subjected to the horror of Matou magic experiment that Rin had told him about. Fire of Anger and revenge burns inside him as he immediately set up his base at the old Tohsaka Mansion and prepare himself to participate in the war.

Seal:

We miss two masters, or I missed them while scrolling through. In that case, I apologize :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Servants:

Saber:

Player Name: ReaperDouble0

Name: Jeanne D'Arc

Age in appearance: 18 (Died 19)

Servant Class: Saber

Personality: Jeanne is well structured and appreciates order and silence. She commonly appears as a bit withdrawn and silent. She is very polite however, and isn't afraid of communicating, it's just that she usually don't say all that much. Her personal beliefs revolves around chivalry and she believes that a fight isn't worth winning if it isn't done with honor. Dirty fighting is seen, in her eyes, worse than death itself. She isn't very judgmental and can go by most things, but she could never see herself doing anything that could be counted as dirty in a combat sense.

Unlike in her past life however, she has realized that there is no rules set by god, that all there is is your own will to survive. She no longer binds herself to her old religious beliefs. However, she still follows them to some degree, she isn't nearly as bound by them as she used to be. Even if there is no greater lord, she still believes that a lot of the things that Christianity tells are good and she keeps on following them, though not blindly.

Legend: Joan Of Arc, The Maiden of Orleans, the Holy Maiden, the nicknames are plenty, but it's the story behind them that are interesting. Born during the British occupation of France in the 15th century, during the 100 year war, born into a peasant family in the north-eastern part of France. She claimed to have been given visions from Archangel Michael that she was to support King Charles the seventh (Charles VII) and re-obtain Northern France as their own, not British land.

Despite lots of resistance from the overclass (Especially males) and other soldiers, she was accepted by King Charles and was allowed to join the conquest to recover France. Already during the first mission that Jeanne was included in, it was proven that she had some sort of superiority, as their conquest was ended in a mere nine days, without any known casualties from their side. Said fight took place in Orleans, which is the origin to the nickname Maid of Orleans which referred to her being both woman and born into an underclass family.

She leaded several similar conquests similar to the Orleans operation before she was eventually caught by the English Burgundian faction. The English bishop convicted her guilty and had her burned by stake. In her last moments, she was never scared or frightened for anything but the loss of her cross, which had been taken in her sleep (Or so historians think). She was in her last moments given a makeshift wooden cross by a bystander. She was thankful for his gift all the way till the end, being burned to death. There was a lot of quarrel around her case and people were consistently claiming her to be falsely accused. The case was looked over several times over until Jeanne was finally claimed clean and made a Martyr by the Catholic church of France, and one of the Nine secondary Patron Saints of France. She was nicknamed The Holy Maiden due to her unbroken virginity, along with her strong devotion towards Catholic religion.

Equipment
  • Holy Armor - A divine armor blessed by god. Has an increased protection rate against unholy weapons.
  • Holy Sword - The five-foot broadsword that Jeanne would commonly carry with her. A blessed sword that can never break and never gets worn out.
  • Holy Cross - Her most beloved item, a silver cross worn as a necklace under her armor. It doesn't grant anything in particular, but it works as a personal morale boost.
Active/Passive Powers
  • Magic **********
  • Saint
  • *i*i*g
Activational Powers
  • **a*a *****
  • ***or* of *****
Noble Phantasm(s):
  • Luminosité Eternelle
  • Le choix de Dieu
  • vigueur éternel de Dieu

Archer:

Player Name: Zaer Darkwail
Name: S̶̕͟͝ą̸̛́n̡͞n̡͘a̧͜ ҉H̸̸̡̨ä҉҉͟y̵̸̨ḩ͢͢͞ä̧͘͢
Age in appearance: Past 30
Arch Type: Archer
Personality:

"I did not set out to become a hero. I did what I had to protect my country."

I’m a Simple Gal
I͝͏̨͝’̶͟҉͘̕m̵͝͡ ̶͢n҉̡̕o̴t̸͘͜͠͏ ̸̨s̷̷o̢̧͞͏m̵̢͘͟e҉̵̷͘ ̶̨̀h́̕͘͟͠e͜͠r̸͘͏ò̡͞ ҉̷̀w͏͞i̵̶̢̕t͡͏̶͜͞h̸҉͝ ̶͘͘͢a̶̡ ̶̡̢͢t́͡r̸̷a͘͜͝͝g͘͝į̴ç̸͘͢͡ ̷̶̵̡̀p̡̧͞a̴͘s̸̵̡̀͞t̛͢ ҉̸̵͘͡ó̢͝͡ŗ̵҉͠ ̸͏̶̡͜s̷͠o̶̵̡͠͡m̡͜͠͏́è̸̡̕ ́͟͠k͠i̴̴̧̢͡n͝d̷͘͟͡ ̴̀҉҉ǫf̢́́͘͟ ̵̛h̵̵e̶͢r͡o̸͘҉̕į̧́c̵̢̧͜ ̡͘͢s̴t̨̕͟͠r̴͏͢͝u̷̡͝g͡͝ģ̶̶̕͘l̶̨͡ę̴̡̛ ̧̛̛͝͞t̶͢͠͡h̶̷a͘͜t̸̵̸̶́ ̴̧͞Ì̵'̸͡m͡ ̢͜҉a͡͝ ̴͜͏p̨͜͝a̢͘͡r̸̢̢̛͜t̴͜҉ ̨͡͡o̵̶͢͝͝f̸̢̕͜͟.̴̢͠ ̶̵͘͠͡
́͘͞I͜ ̨̢́͘h̷͞à̧̛v̸̀͘͟è͏̵͘͠n̴̢͘͘’̀͞t̀͡ ̧͢͟ẁ̡́r̷̢̢ę̵͘s̷̶͜͝t̶́̀͡l̵̡͜͢e̷̸̢͘͡d҉̧̡̧̢ ̵̵̵̴͢g͘͢͡҉̸o҉̴̢͡d̵͏͝s҉҉ ́҉̕̕͜a̷̡̢ń̸̛͘ḑ̸ ̢̢͜I҉̡̀ ̸̸̀͢h̶̕a̛̛͘͘͡v̸e̸n҉҉’̢̕͡͝҉t̡͝͝ ̵͠k̴͟ì̸l̛͘͏̸̧ļ̵̛͠ę̡͢͢͞d̕͞ ͜͏á͟͟͜͝n̨̡͟͢͜y̴̵̡͝ ̷͡m̢̀͡͠ǫ͘͏͢n҉̨̨̀s̷̸͞t̡͝e̴̷͏͡r͘͡ş̷̕͟.̴̛̕̕͠.̸͜.̵̨̨͡.̶̨̛.͟͠.̶.̨͟҉́o͏̶̡͠t̶̀͟͡h̴̸e̡͏͘r̨҉̶̨͢ ͟͠t̀͟h̕҉̢͢a̸͢n͟͏́͏ ͏̢͢͠҉t̛͢͝h̀͟͝è͜͝ ̵҉̶h͏́͜͞ú̶̧͞m̵̷̀͡ą̴̸͠ń͘ ̷̴́̕͝
̨̧́͠҉k̢̢̡͜i̷͡ǹ͜d̵͝͏҉.̵̨̨͢ ͘͠͡I̵͏̴͡͝’̷͞m̵̷҉͜ ͏̵͏́á̧͝ ̨͞͡s̵̨͢͞i̷̕m̶̀͘͜͜p̸l̶͏̴́e͏̸ ̵̧͠ķ͠í̶̧̀́n̵͘͞d̸̡̛҉͞ ̴̀͘͢͜o̷̴̕͡f͞͝ ̸̷̨̡̡g̶͟a̴̢̛͟l҉̸͡ ͢͢͜͝w̵̸̸̡͟h͘o͘͡͏ ́̀͢͝ǵ͜e͏̕͢ţ͟͝s͡҉͘͝ ̸̡a̢̧͢l̶͞͏ớ̀ǹ̵̛̕g̀̀ ̶҉ẁ̷̸i͢͝͠t҉͏̶͝͠h͏͠ ̴͠m̡̢̕o̴̡s̷͟t̨̡ ̷́́̕ṕ̴e̢̕͜͢o҉̀͡p̢̕l̷͜҉e҉̨͝.̨́͢͟ ̵̢͟͝H̛è҉l͠l̡ ̛̀͟͜͡Í̧’̷̕m͏̢̕ ̧̕͞ņ́͝o͘͞t̶̶̢͢͠ ̧̕͠é̀͜͞v̴̡ȩ̕ǹ̨͢͡ ҉̷͏̢͝ţ̸h̸̀͘e̢̕ ͜҉̧͟
̸͟͡͝s͏̀m̧͞͏a̶͟r̨̀ţ̵̵͢͝é͠҉s̸̸ţ̛ ̵̀k̛̕i̡͜͠͠n̢͝҉ḑ̛͟ ̷̛͝͞͠o̕͢͞͞f̡̡͠ ̶̛͏̢g͘a̸̛͏ļ̸ ́͠e͏̷í̢̀͘͜t͞҉̴͞h̡͜ȩ̧r̵͘͢͠.́҉͜ ̢́́Í̷̧̨͏ ̵̨j̀͘ų̶́̀s̢͜͜͡͠t͞҉̷̧ ̛̛̕͟͝t̸̷̀͢͠r̛͠y͟͞͠͝ ̶͜t̡̀͠͏̢o͏̀͘͏̛ ͜͜t́̀̀͝͠a҉̢̨k̕҉̸̸͘e͡ ̨̢̛͢͝t̸̢̧͘͡h̛̕͏ì͠͡ņ̶̛g̨͏̴̡͡s͘͏͢ ̢d̀͟͢a̸̢͝҉y͡͡ ͜͟͡b͘͜͢͠y҉̷̢͝ ̢͝͠d̷͘͞͠a̷̷͜͝y̷͟͢͠ ͢҉̴҉a͏̨҉͏ń̴d̨͏̸͟͜ ̕͟͞͡͏d̵́͟͝͝o̵͏̛ ̸̢ẃ́ḩ̴͝͝͠a̶͏̶͝t͏҉̸͜͠ ̵͘͟͞I҉̷ ̨̛͘͝c̵̶̕á̛̛͘ń.̨

I’m a Friendly Sniper
D̸̀͘͡e̸̕̕͝s̸͏̛p҉̛͏i̡͏̧̕t̵̶̨̧è͏ ̡̛̀͡͞t̨̕͠͏h̛̕͞é̶̶̶͢ ̸̛f͏̨͞a̷̶͏ç͠ţ̵̷̧ ̨͢͝t͏͜ḩ̴͠a̶͞t͘͏ ͝I̵̡̢̨͝’͟v̶̢͜҉e̵̕ ̧̛̀͘͞b̡̧̡͞ĺò̀͝w̴̕n҉̷ ̢̀͜t̸͡҉͏̢h̶e̛͜ ͏̧̛͢͞h̴͘̕e̴̸̸̸̷à̢d̷͟s̢̛͞ ̧҉ó̷̕f҉̡̢͜͠f́͢͞ ̛͏ǫ̶̕͟͟f̡͢͞͏̶ ͝҉ḿ̷͝҉ó̴͞r҉ȩ̶̡ ̸͏̧p̀͢e̛͏̛҉o̵̸͞p͟l̶̨̀̕͟è̷͜ ̸̧̨͜t̷̴́͝h͘a̶̡t̴͝ ̴̧̀ý̨ò̡ú͝’̸̶̢͠͡ļ̀͘l̷̨͜͞ ̵̴̕͘͝é̴v̢e͝҉̢͡҉r̡͘ ̧̢̛̀͝ḿ͟͠͝e͜͜e̡͢͡ţ͝ ̡̢Ì̶́’̢͝m͟
̨̛̕͘a̧҉c̡͜͟͞t͏҉̸̡ú̴҉̵a͏̕l̸̛̛̀͡l̸̡̕͡y͝҉̧́͠ ͘͞ą̴͢͟ ͞͠͠ṕ̸r̶͜͢͠͞ȩ̷̸t̸͘t̨̡̛̀͏y̨͟ ̨̢͘͠ǹ͘͢҉̸i͏͡c̴͘͜͜ę̨͜͝͞ ̧͢͡g̨̧͠a̷̡̡̛͟ĺ̵͘͢.̶̴̨̨͠ ̶̵̧͡Ì͟’̧͏v̕͢͞é̛͟͢͝ ͞҉à̡͏͟ļ̢̕w̨͘͘͡á́͟͟y̕͘ş̴͠ ̀́d̶̛̀͡ǫ̷̷ņ̶̷̀͠e̷̸̛͘ ͏̨̨͜m͏̸̢̢y̴̧̛͡ ͟͟͝͝b̴̷̢̡͟e̢͏ş̸͟͡t̛͘ ̨́́t̷̷̵̀o̷̢͘͜͠ ̡̛͟h͏̷e̷͢͡l̴̡p͏̴̨́ ̡͞ơ̶̡͠t̷̡̧͡͠h̴̶͜͝e̛͟r̵͠͏̛ ̷̢̧̧p̶҉͢è̵̀͞o͏̷͢͡p҉̡̢̕l̷̸͞ę̷͜ ̷̕a̛͏̷̀͞ǹ̡̧̛̛d̶́҉̴͠ ̸͏t̕͠o̵͡͏̸ ̴á͡͠s̀̀͢͞s͟͢҉ì̸̵ś͝͏̨͘t͘͝ ̡͢͡
̡҉̡̀͝a̶̧͜͠͝n̨͘ḑ̴̛̕ ̶̧̧s̀͝a̶̴͡v҉e͠ ̷͝m͏͠ý̛̀͝ ̴̡c̷̷̢͡o̵͘m̸̧̀̀͢r͏̸̵̶̨a̢͟d̡́ȩ̧̢̛̕s̶̶̵̵͟ ̵̢͝ẁ͘̕h̀͡è̵͢͡͡n̶̡e̵͘v̡e͠҉r̸̕͜ ҉̵̧̢͡I͢҉ ̸̨̧̛͢ç̸̕͟͠ờ̸͘͟ư͟͝l̡͝d̡̀.̕͡ ̸̡҉͡Í͜ ̴̕d̨͠ǫ͞n̶̨̕͜’͏̶̴̕t̡ ̵̕ŕ̸̡̕͝ę̧͜a͏͝͠l͘͜͏l͏͏̶̧͠y̧̛ ̷͞͏͜è͏̛v̨҉͝e̸̢̢̢͠n̛҉ ̧̢h̡̀͘͜a̡͡͠͏t̷̕͟͟҉é̷ ̵̧́̕̕t̴̷̛͝҉h̡̧͜͠e̶͏̡҉͠ ̛͘S̷̢͞ơ̸͟͟͝v̵̸̛͢͝i͡͠é̶͠҉t̀͢s̡̧͜ ̷̢̀͝f́͘o̴͏̸̕ŕ̷ ͟͞
̴̴i̸̕̕͡n̶̸͟͠v̶̵̵͡a̸͟d̶͝͠i̸̕͏͠n͘͡g͏҉̀͘͞.҉̨́͘ ̢͏҉́҉T̨̀h̨͟e͜҉̷̛̀y̷̡ ̧w͏̷͠é̵̡͞r̢͜͠e̢̛͡ ̵̨̕͜͡j͏́͘ú͝s̨͟͠ţ̶̧͠ ̢͘͠d̛̀́o҉͏i̢̧̨͢͝n̵̡͞͞ģ̧͢ ͘͘͠t̷͝h̵̨͟͢͞e̸҉i̵͘͝r͜͟͟͜ ̷́͘͡d̴̵̀͞ưt̷͟͞y҉̴̧͘͜ ҉̷̨l̀͘͜į̨́͠k̵͠͏̡e͏̕̕ ̛͘͟I͜ ̷͘͟w̴͢a̷̕͡s̡̢̡.́͏͝҉̶ ͞͞I͠͡t̵̛͡ ҉̷͘͝ņ̴͠͞ó̧͠t͏ ̢̕m̵̨̢͡҉y͘ ͘͜f̵̀͢͞͠a҉̨u̷̧͜͠l̕͜t͏͞ ̸̵̷̀͠t̀́h͢͞͝a̵̧̧͜t͢͡ ̴̸̶̕͡ţ̷́͠͠ḩ̶̡̕e͏̸͘͞r̵̀́͜e͜͢ ͢͢͢͞ẁ̨e̷͠ŗ̢͢͡͡è̢͢ ̵͞ś͢o҉҉̧̛̀ ̡́͠͞
̵̷m̧͜͞ą̴̢́̕ń҉y̶̨͡͞ ̢͡ò̕f̷̢ ̨͝҉̧t̴̸̶̷h̕è̴̡͜͝m̧͢ ̸̡t̴̛̛͟͢h̀͢͜a̴͜͏t̶̶̡̛ ̶̸͢͡I͘͞ ̵̶̸c͡ó̢҉̛ų̶̴͟l̷̛͡ḑ͡ ̧̧͜j̨ų̶̵́͡s̵̶̡̕͡t̷̛͟͢͠ ̷̵́́͘p̧҉͘o̵͜͜i͘͜͝n͢͠͝t͏̨́͡ ̷́͏̕m̴̢͟͟͟y̷͜͢͟ ̶̨̀g̨͟͟u͏̴͢n̵͢ ̕͢͞a̸̧̧͘͏n̸̕͜͜͠d̶̸́̕͝ ̷͘͝i̸̸̕͜͝n̴҉ ҉a̧͜ ̢͜͡d̶̸̷͘͠į͜r̷͟͜͜e̷̢̧̢͞ć̕͟͟͡t̶͏̵͡i̧͞҉ó̀͜͢n̕͞ ̢͏͏͝͝à̴̴͡ń̶̀̕d͘͟͜ ҉҉̸ś̴͝h̡̀́ò̵̡ǫ͡ţ̴̢̨̛ ̸̧͠ą̶̶̴n̵̕d̷́ ҉̡̢́k͘͏i̴̧͟l̕͏l̶͜͡ ͟҉̴ò̢͢n̷̶̢͘͟e̷̸̢̛͘ ̶̧̀͟
̷̨̀ơ̶̛͢f҉̷̡́̕ ̀͞͝t̶͡h̡̕͝ę͢͜ ̛͢͡͞ś̶̀͜͡o̢͝n̛͟ś ̵̵͡ó̧̀͡͠f͟͠ ͏b̢̛́͘ì̷͘͢҉t̸̶̀͞c҉͘͞h̢͘͞e̸̕s̶̶̀͢͝.̸̡́ ̸̧͢͞I̴̷̢̛f̢҉ ̶̡҉̧͠y̶̸̡̕o̧͜u̕̕͏ ̶̨͡͠e̶̢͡͠v̛̀̕̕͝e҉̶͜r̛͏҉͢ ̴̷̡́͢ń̡͡e̡̛͢e̶̕d̡͜͏͠ ̷͘m͡҉y̡͢ ̸̛h̀̀͞͞e͞͞͏̕͡l̵̷̛̀ṕ̴ ̸̢̕͟͡I̶’̵́҉̶̵l̸̡̢͢͜l̛҉͡ ̡͏̷b͜҉̴e͠͏̡ ͘͜͏t̕͜͠͝͠h̛҉̷͝͞e͜͢r̷̡̛e̷̢͞ ̶͜k҉̧í̡͏̡́ĺ͠l̨͟͡͞i̵͞n̵̸̕͠͞g̶͟͠ ̴̢̧͝͝y̵̢͡o̕̕͢ư̢ŕ̷͞͝ ͏̛p͜͜r̡͠͏̵̧o̷̢b̸̨͟l̷̕͏͝͏e͟͏͘͟͢m̢̕͡s͏̴͏͡҉ ̧̧̡͠͡
́́f̶̸̨̕͟r̷͠ơ̢̨m͠͠ ̸҉͜a̵̴͞ ͢҉̴̴̸s҉̵̴͞à̷͟f̢e̴̕͡ ́͢d̴́̕í̢͘ś̷͝t̴́a̧̕͝͞͝n͘͟c͘͡e͜.̶͢͠ ̸̷̧͜

I'm Sometimes Methodical
O̧͞҉҉̕ḱ̸̵̡ ̵́͘̕͟s͝͞o̢̕͠ ̷̴d̸́͘ę̵s͏̸̶̀͝p̷͜į͠t̵̴̕è̢̛͘͡ ́͟͟͏̧y̵̴̨͘o̴u͘ ̴̕͝͞c̡͝ĺ̶͟͢a̸̸̷͞í̶̧͟͏m̀s͠͏ ͟͟͡o̵f̀͡͞ ̶̀҉̛a̡͢͜͝ ̴̶̧̢̡ş̵̴i̶̸̢̢m̸͠p̷͟͞l̴̸̷̀͝ȩ͡͞ ̶̶̡͜͞ǹ҉̵a̴̕͟͞͞t̛́͞ư̵͟͞r̸͠҉͝e̸̸̢͢͝ ͏̵͠͝I̵̡͞͡ ͘̕a̶m̧͟͡ ̸͝͠a̶͝ ̵́͘͏̀b̢̛͟͢͠ì̷́͜t̸̷͞ ̶͟͡m̛e͢t͜͡҉ḩ̕o҉͡͞d̵͟í̕͢͡ç̸̕͡à̷̸l̸͡ ́͡á̸̶̕͞n͝͏̷̧̀d̸͢͠͝ ̸̡͜c̛͟͡a̴̕͠l̶̨̕c҉́͢͡u̵͝l̶̛͞á̴t̸́͜͡į̸̀͢͡n̷͜g҉̀ ҉̷͟
͏w̷̢̕͡͏h̀͢ȩ̛́̕͠n̨͘̕͘ ̵͞Ì͠ ̸͜͜n̵e͏̴̀͜͝e̛҉̴d̵̸́͜͢ ̀͏t̴̡͝o͟͡ ̸̢̛́b̶̸̕e̷̛͟.̛͏҉̨ ҉̵́͜͝Į̛̕f̛́͝ ̶͟͢҉͝ý̶͞͡͡ò̶́͡ų̨̀͢͝ ̵̧ẃ̴̡͜a̛͜͞n̡҉̡̧t̴̶̵͟ęd͡͞ ̷̵͝t͠͏̵o͟ ̢̢͡b̴̸͢é̴͠ ̧̨͝a̴͏̸̧͜ ̵̵̵́s҉n̷̨̛̕͟i̧͘͜͞p͠͏e̷̸̸̴r҉̀̀͟ ̸̕̕͠͞ò̵̵̶r̀͢ ̛͘҉ą̶̶͜ ̵̵̷̀h҉u͢n͘͜͜t͢͢҉è̴͘͝r̵͏͡ ́͞y̸̷̕҉ǫ̶ų̧͝ ̡̀͢͝h̡́͘͠a̷̛d̡͟͡͏́ ̨̢̧͢t̵̡͢͡͞o̵͡ ̛m̵̨̢̀͟a̵̶͡ḱ͘͡͏è͜ ̸̸̢̀͏s͜ù̶r̡͘e̸̛͜ ́t̷̨h̶́͢͠a͞t̢̨ ̴̧͞
̶̸̡̀n̴̴̢͡ờ̵̛͟ ̴̸̧͝o҉̸̶̷͞ņ̀͢͜͢ȩ̵̕͞ ̵̵͘͠a̸͜ņ̵̀͠d̨̛́͢͡ ̶̸͡ń̛o͜͏t̴̨͢͡͠h҉̷͜i̛͡͏ń̶̸͝g̛͢͡͠ ̵̨҉̛w̴̡͞o̧͢͞͝͡u̵͟l̢̢͢d҉̴́͝ ̨͜b̨̧̕͏è̴͝ ̵͜a҉̕͡b̵́l̸̷̨̢̕e̕͠͏̡̀ ̵͞t̵̶́͠͠ǫ͢͝ ́͟͜͠s̷p̷̕͡ờ̕͞t̶̢͘͞ ̶̕͜͝y̵͏̀o̸͏́͘͠u҉͢ ̶̧́̀͢ú̵̷͏n͏̷̨t͝ì̷l̡͝ ́̀͘͞͝į̀͠͝t͏̶̴̸̨’̕͏̧̢͢ś̨͜͏ ̴̨͟͜t̴͞o̧͠ǫ̸̸ ̷̷l̵̷à̵t̷̵͘͠é̴̶̷͠.̵͜͠͡ ͏S̡̢͟͟͝o̧҉ ̨͝Í͝ ̀͢͢͝a̶̴̵͟l̴͢͡ẁ̷̸̴͞à̧y̸̢͡s͟͞ ̸͢w̷͜͡a̸̴̸͡͡s̢͜ ͘͢͡
͢҉̡̛c͠͝͏͜á̸͜͠r̵̢̕͝e̛͠f̴̷̨̀͝ư̶̧ĺ̸̨ ̀c҉͏̸̧͢a̷̛͘͢͟ĺ̷̶̡c̛͞u̶̵̧͠l̶̶̛̕à̵̴t̶̶̷̀͟i̵̡̛n̵̶g͟҉̢҉͟ ̡͠͠m̴̕͏́y̶̵̡͜͡ ̨҉ç͘h̶̕͏͝a͘͢n̵̢̧͜͟ć͠͠e̸̸͘͜s̨ ̴͠ó̶̴̀f̸̧̕̕ ̀͢͜͡͏v̶̕͘͜ì̢̧c̶t͠͞o̶̵̧͝r̴̡̧͡͏y̕̕͜,̵̸̡͢͠ ̵҉̨w̡̧͞h̸̶́́͠á̴͝t̵͢͜͟͝ ͢͝͞c͟o̡̢͏ư̸̢͘͝l̢̀́͟d́͜͡ ̴̀̕҉g̷͢͝͝i̶҉v̧҉̧ȩ̸̸́͜ ̶̵̧̢͘ḿ̵́͟͟e͢ ͝͏̀͡à̷́͝w҉̧̡a̵̧͡ỳ͘͡,̡̕͟͝ ̷͘͘͢a͠҉͠n̷̸͘d̡͘̕͜͞ ̵̀͘͢h҉͞͏҉ơ̴͟w̵̡͢ ́͟b̵̴҉ȩ̵̕͏ş̡͘͢t͘͠͡ ̀͜͞t͞͞o̸̴̸̢ ̸̡̕͞
̛͜͏ḱ̷͟i̷l̴̨̡̀l͞҉ ҉͏̕͠͝m̷̧y̴͘͠ ̷̕e͏̧̨͘͟n̨̢͜e̢̛ḿ̵̨͠į̶͘͢͡e̛҉̴̧͢s̶̛.҉҉ ̴͜I҉̀’̛҉̢͝͝m͞͏̢͏̡ ́̀҉ń͘o̡̡̧͡t̡̨̧ ̨̧͠͡a̵͢͡͞ ̧̛͝͞c̡̨̛͞o̢̡͢l҉̸̨d́͟͢ ̢̛̛b̛̀͘͝͠l̛͝ơo̴̧̡͝d̸̢̡́͝e̕͠d̸͝ ̶̵̛͜b̵à̷͢͝s̸̵̛͘͡t̶͘͠͞a̷̢̧̨͠r̶͜͝d̛͞ ̧̢̢͝b͞͡ý̴̧͘͝ ҉̷̡̛͠ń̵a͡t̴̨͠u͏̷͘͜͢r̸͘e̛ ̴̷̕͞b҉̡̛͡ų̷̧͞t̴̴̛͘͘ ̛͞I͘͏͘͢ ͟͢͞͏w̴͟i̡҉͜ĺ̸̡͝͞l̶̶̴̛̛ ̴̨͜͞͡b̵̕͢e̴͟ ̵̛̀̕͡ì̸̷̧f̢͢͞ ̛́͡҉͏I̷̸ ̶̧̛h͟͠a̵v̸̀͟͠ȩ̷͜ ̶́t̕o̕͝.̸̨͢͢

I Might be a Closet Sociopath
Ơ̕͘͟͢K̶̛̕͟ ̷́҉s͏͢͟͞ǫ̀͝ ͏̀͏I͏̧̨’͜l̷̨͘̕͝l̸̷͢͞҉ ̶̷̧͢a҉̵͡͞͞d҉̵̧͟m̨͢͠͝i̛҉̨t̢͞҉,̷̸͠͠ ͜͡͏̛k̡̛̀͝í̷҉l̴̵̨̕͝l҉̷̨̕ì͡n͏͏͠g̶̡͘͠ ͟͠a͘͠s̴͏͠ ̛͢m̵̶̀͝a̶͟҉̡͠n͏̵ý̶̸͜͜ ͞͞p̸҉̴e̢͟ò̴҉͘p̢̕͟ĺ̸̨͜͠ȩ̵̧͡ ̸̨͟͠a̷̷s̸͘͜ ̶̢̀͞I̡͟͡ ͏̸̢̨͢ḑ̶̨i̸̛̛̛͞d̵̕ ̡c͢͢a҉̵n͘ ͠͏͠d̸̡͘͞͞o̶̴̶̶ ̴̢́ś̴̨͞t̛̀́͝r̸̛͢͟͝a͟͏̴͟͢ǹ̴̢͠ǵ̡͡e̷̢̕͢ ̷̢̀t͏̵̸͢͝h̡͜͡įn̛͏̨͘͜g͘͢s̀ ̵̸̨̨̀t̵̀̀o̵̢͜ ̴̸̛̛͘y͢͠ơ̶̧͠u҉͢͞͠҉.̕ ̡҉̴͟͟Ỳ͠ó̷̶u̧̨͢͡ ̡̨
҉̷̀l͘͘͟o̵̕ờ̵k̶̕ ̡̀d͘͜͏ǫ͘͝͠҉w̶͘͟͝ņ̧͏ ̡̧͟t̢͘͡͡ḩ̀̕͡e̡̧҉ ҉̵̢̡͞s̶̴̡̛͘c̡͝ó̵͘p͏͝e͘͘͏͝҉ ̶̵͢(̛͘͞o̧͝r̷͡͠͏͡ ̡҉̴͏i̵̢̨͜͞ņ̢̢ ̧͠m̸̵̨̛͜y̵͘͞͝͡ ̀͘͢͞c͘͢͝͞á̵͟͝s̴̨̢͝e̡̛͡͞ ҉̢̨t̵̴͢͠͝h̸e̸͏̸͘͠ ̸̵̕͠į̡͟͢͠r҉̴͘҉o̢͟ń̴̕̕҉ ̸͜͜͠͝ş͞į̸̀̕g̛͢͢͏҉h͞ţ̴̵ś̴̴͝͡)̶̨͘͠ ̸̷͡͡ơ̵͘͘f́͢ ̨́y̵͢͡͠͞ǫ̢͠͞ú̷͏͠r͢ ̶̨́͝g̀͘͏u҉҉n͞͠ ̴̡̛͘à̷̧̛͜ń̴̀d͜͝ ͞҉̧ý̴̨͘͞o̧͡u̸̧̧̡͟ ́͘s͘e҉̧̕͝é̵ ̨̀ỳ̷͜͠o͏̨͘͝͞u͟ ̢̀g̴̨̨͜u̵̧͡y̷̵̸̕͡ś̵̛́ ͏͡
͜͏t͏͏҉̨h̸̡̀͞a̡͏t̸̀͟͝҉ ̧a̷͟͢͞͡r͏̵̶͘ȩ͡͝͞ ̴͏̛͝g̨̡o̕i̴̡̢ǹ̶̨́͠g̀͘ ̷̢͘͢͞t̀͘ó̧̡ ̴̶̧̢k̵̴i̛͟͟͜ĺ̴̨̡l̵̢͘ ̧̛͢͜͠y̸̢͡o̷u̴͟͞͡r҉̴̀͘ ̷͟͟͢f̶ŕ̢͡i̴͏̵e̸̢ǹ͟d̷̢́̕͡s͜͞҉ ̀͏̴̷͞a̸̡̧͘͜ņ̧͝͡d͢҉ ̸̶͟͡ỳ̶̛͘͢ǫ̴͜͢u̸̷͘ ̶̸̨r̀͏͡e̛̕͟a̕͘͞l̵̨̢͝í̵͜͟z̵̴͜͜͡e̸͠҉͏͢ ́̕t͏͏͜͢h̵̴̢̕҉ą̨̨͢͢t̷ ̶̢̛͡y͢͡ó̵̸̧u̧͜͠’̸͜͞v̷̡́e̸͜ ̸͘g͝҉̶͢ơ̸̷͢͜t̡͝ ̸̧͟à̸̢̀͝ ́͏̡g̨͟͞҉r͞͏̨̛e̷̛͟͢͏á̸́͘͡t͏҉ ̵͟͟͝d͘҉̶è͢͝͏á҉͡l̸͘͜ ̸͟o̢̕͠f̷̡ ̴̴̴̕̕p̡̕͟͜ò̢̀͘͠ẁ̵͠é̵r̨ ̸͜͟͝
̷͞o̸̡͟͜͜v̵̷͏͞e̵͟͜͠ŕ̵̴̛ ͜͠t̵͞h̡͘͢e̴̢̢̕͘m̨͘͜͝;̵̀̕͢͜ ͞͞t̵̡̛͝h҉̧͝ȩ͢ ̢̀͜͡p̛҉̴͢o͏͝w͜e҉̛̀̀r̶̵ ̵͢͡ơ̡̕͞f҉̴͟͟͡ ͠͝͏ĺ̡̨͘i̢͘͜͟f̨̀͘͘è̕͢ ̕͢a̴̷̛̕n̶̨d͏̴ ҉͜͏d͜͝è̴̢̡a͟͢t̡͝͝͝h̶̕.̷̢̨҉ ̛̛͘͞͡S͠͞ǫ̷̢͏ ̷͢y͢͢͟o͠͏̷̧́u͏̡҉̡̛ ̶̨̢͘r̡͏̀͟è̴̀ą͏͝l̵҉i̸̢̡̡͡z̶͏̛͠e̵̴̵͡͡ ͏̕͝t̨͡h͏̵̡̕͜ą͡t̶̡҉͘͞ ̵̡̡͞y͏͡o̶̷̢͞u҉̛͢ ̷̧҉a̡҉͞r͏́è̢̢͢ ̸̸͘͡ģ͟͝͠͝o̵̶̷i̢͜͢ņ̷̛͝g̴̷̢͟͡ ̸̡̕͡t̡̧̕͠o҉̷̴̷͝ ҉̢h҉̵̕á̸̢̛̕v̵̧è̵͜͞ ̢͜҉t̵͏͏o̸̢ ͘҉
̶̶̨k̨͘͠i̷͏͘l̷҉l̡̧̛͠͞ ̵̴̡͞t̴̛͜͝͠h̛͡͡͠i̷̛҉s҉̧̛͠͠ ̕͘g̴̢̨͟͡ų҉ỳ̢͘͠҉ ͝҉i͡҉̕n͜ ̶̵̕͝a҉҉̴̶͜ ̸̷̧̀d̵̕ì̸̴̢͠ś̢̧h̶̢́o̵̵͘͜͟n̶̶͢ơ̵̧͟ŗ̕a̡b̀͘l̶e̴͢ ̷̨̛͟͟m͢҉̨à̴̧͢͜n̨͟͠n̨͡e̡҉̸́͟r̨̢.̸̛͘͢͜ ̸̵̛Ḩ̶̶̴҉e҉͏̵͠͞ ̶͠w̡̕͠͞o̵̶̵͜͟n̡’̨͜͝͡t̕͜͠ ̸̛͞g̶e̴͡t̶̶͟͡͝ ̷̕͠a̧̡͘͞ ̡͝c̵̨̨͜͠h̕͝a͘͡҉n͘͞͠ḉȩ̷̀ ̷̢̧̡̧ţ̀͏o̸͟ ͠͡͏̡͜s̴̴͢é͞͝e̷͞ ̵̴̵͠y̡͘͏ơ̶̶̢̨ú͠ ̢̛o҉̧r̀͢ ̡̢͝f̶͘͘͡į̷g̢̛͏́h̸̸́́͠t̴̸͏̧҉ ̕̕͠͏b̵̢ą͏̸̀͏c̷̡̀͜͞k͘͡ ̵̷̷
̸̴҉҉í̸̷͝͞ţ̴̶’̵̸͘͜͠l̵̢̛͘͏l̶̸̨̛ ͢͏̵̵͞j̢́ù̢͜҉s̨̕͟͜͞t̢͠͠ ͡b̢̢͡͝e͘͝ ̵̛̛͟͠B̷̨̢͞A̴̶̸̡M̨͝͝!̢̨͠ ̢̡͞A҉͝n͢͝d͢҉̶̕̕ ́͜h̢͜͠e̶̕͞’͘҉l̵͟͞͞l̨̢̕͟ ̴̧͘b̧̕͞͏e͜͡ ̵̨͢d̨͡e͏̀҉̧a̴͟͟d̵̨́҉.̸͜ ̸́͟͝S̶̨̀͘͞o͘͝͏ ͟ý͘͢͝o͟͢͞u̵̕͢͡ ̷̛͡͡ç̛l҉̷̴o̕͜͜s͏̵e͘͢ ̵͡y̷̴͏͏o̶͜͠u̷̵̢̨̧r̡͠s̀̀͜͢e̷̵̡͜͡l͘͜͢͜͡f̡̢̛ ̵̴͢o͟͏̢̢f̵̀f̴́͟͠ ̵̡͡͝͠f̷͝͞r̢o҉̕m͟͞ ̷̴ţ̵̶͜͠h͜ȩ̸͞͡ ̛͜ẁ́͝ó̢r̵͘̕l̷͝d̨͟͢ ̵̢̧̕͜a̵̶̡͢͡n̢̧͜͡d̡̛̀҉͢ ҉̸̕
̀͠҉͘ỳ͞o̶̡͜͜ų̛͝͠ ̸d̵͢͢o̶͞҉̸n̛͘͢’͏͠t̵͘͞ ҉̧́҉͘t̸̢h͘͜͜҉i̴̶n͝҉̧k̷҉̸͝͠ ̴̕͘͠o̶f̢̕͡ ̸͠h̸͘͝ì̸̛̀ḿ ̵̡̕͡͠a̧̨͢͟͝ś͏̷̀ ͘͜͢͢h̡̨̀͢͝ú̵͏̵m̷͜͜ą̛̀ǹ̵̢.̨̡͢ ͏́Y̛͘o̸̧͜͢ư̵҉̕͏ ̸͏j̵҉̷̕͡u҉̶̢͜͟s̵͠t̡҉ ̢̛͡t̢̕h͏̸͘͞ì̴̴̀n̡͜҉̛͘k̀́͟ ̴̷̴͢͝ơf҉̴͟ ̴͜h̢̀͢͞i̵͡m̶̶̶̡͢ ̷̢a̧̢s͏͡͞҉ ̴̀̀͞á̴͠ ̸͢͡͠t͟͞a̴͡r͜͝͝g̛͢e̷̡̛͜͡ţ̴ ̸̸̕ò̀̕r̡̧̨ ҉͘j̸̴u̴̡̡͢͡s̛͜͞͠t̴͜͜͡ ̡̕͟͢͝s͢o͟͜m̶̵͝e͡҉͢t̶҉̡͜h̀ì̀n̡̧̕͡ǵ҉ ͘͏
̛̀͜é̡̛l҉̴̛͘͘s҉͟è̵͢,̀͜ ̧͟s҉̵̀o̢m͢҉e̷̡͠t̸͟͝͞h͏̷i͞n̨̨̕͟͞g̡ ̨n̸̴͘͜o̷͘t̴́͠ ̢̨̕h̛͘u̕҉m̡͘͜͝á̶͘͠ń̢ ͏a͞͏̛̛͠ţ̷̕͟ ́҉͘͢͠l̨e̛͜ą̵̷̷s̛͘͡t͝.̵̴̀͝ ̴̶̛͠͠Y͢͜e҉̸á̕͝͡h̴͞͞ ͏̧̕͜I̵̢ ̶́̀k̷͝n͏̀o҉̶̢̢͘w̵̢͝ ̀i̷̸͢҉̢ţ̀’̶̛̕͢s̨̨͟ ͡҉̴̧p̡͠r̀e̸҉t҉̡͟t̴͠ỳ̡̡͜͟ ͏͟i̷͢n̴͘h̢̢͢u͏̸̡̀͞m҉̀̕͏a̸̕͜n̛͢͠͞ ҉҉̨͞t̸̢͜͝͞ớ̕͏͜ ̶͘҉͏͘d̷͏̵͝҉ǫ́͜҉ ̷͘͞t̀҉ḩ̷͜͠a̕͠t̸̶̷͟͢ ̕҉b̡͘͢u̷҉̴̢t͞͝͏҉ ̴̸͜͡į͢͠͏t̛́͟͟͝’̶s̨̕͠͝ ̸͡
̨͘͢͜͞h̷͢ǫ̷̵̕͢w̸̡͡ ̸͟͏͠I͏͞ ͏̵̧̨s̨̡͘ţ̸̴͞a̴͝ý̕͢͝ę̸̷͢͠d̨͞ ̷͢s̸̸͝á̷͜n̴͘e͝͞.̛̀͟͠͞

Legend (do not read for spoiler)

Legend: Sanna Häyhä was farmer and hunter before winter war and like everybody else she answered call for arms when Soviet Union (Russians) attacked her home country (Finland). Because of her past records of being marksman champion in her home province she was assigned as sniper. During 100 days she slew in official record over five hundred russians by sniping, two hundred by submachine gun and unaccountable number by slicing throats with a knife (one most famed deeds was that she sniped all outpost guards in one camp during night time and she snuck on camp and killed every soldier there by slicing their throats, a entire battalion by herself). So five russians per day sniping during conditions where was minimal daylight and near zero visibility thanks consistent snow storms during winter war and she could make lethal hit from 400 meters with a outdated converted rifle with no scope. It's a unmatched record which no sniper in any career on any battlefield is able to match (when speaking over seven hundred killing record). Even labeled as impossible to be duplicated because circumstances and Sanna's natural ability being beyond normal, perhaps inborn talent despite her own confession.

Her mere presence held russian lines from advancing, she was targeted by sniper squads who wound up their snipers getting bullet to their heads instead and when Soviet Army commanders grew tired of the sniper game (after sending dozens of their experts to hunt her and getting killed and unable stop her) they carpet bombed entire border of forest to get her killed....and she survived. Thus her terror continued until fateful day she got injured by explosive bullet on her face, in exact day when peace treaty was signed up. She survived with some cosmetic scars in her face (miracle in itself as if you got even scrapped by said bullet you lost a limb, or this case her head should had been gone). Lived long peaceful life and died by old age.

Why she was thought to be 'Simo' Häyhä in history? Short version; she was far too good left out to be sniper because of technicality of a law. But for technical reasons they had to list her as a guy (and it also helped fool russian agents looking for her after war ended). In private the brass used her as prime example why allow finnish women attend army voluntarily. They picked a short guy (because Sanna was short) to pose for pictures and use false name for interviews and so forth. Only military, president and the home province knew the ruse and kept quiet about it.

Stats&Noble Phantasm(s): All stored in PM but names and obvious gear below;

Equipment&Weapons

White Guard M/28 "Pystykorva" Mosin-Nagant Rifle

Combat Knife

Noble Phantasms

White Reaper Shroud

Iron Sight

Rider:
He's here, typing limit forced me to stop :\

Caster:
TBA.

Assassin:

Player Name:
Drake Valentine

Name:
Marcus Junius Brutus
Age in appearance:
Twenty-Four (Died at Forty-Three)
Arch Type:
Assassin
Personality:

Legend:
Perhaps known for one of the greatest assassinations in history, the betrayal and murder of Julius Caesar. There are rumors that Brutus may of been the son to such a man, but even if not he was still treated as such from Julius. He rose quickly in service to Caesar, becoming a governor to Gaul and later even nominated to serve as an urban praetor for the following year.  It wasn't till a year afterwards that his legend would truly come to light.

For better or for worse, Brutus found himself upon the side of the senate that opposed Caesar. They feared the man's growing lust for power and as a result sought to remove him from his position completely. At first, Brutus was against the conspiracy, but later with Caesar's king-like behavior the man soon changed his mind. He too begun to fear the possibility of threat that his friend shared. Upon the Ides of March, the deed was carried out. Brutus was the only one to wait at the senate when the other conspirators feared that their ploy may of been found out.

When Caesar did arrive to the Senate, he found himself surrounded by the conspirators during. When they attacked, Brutus hid his face, joining in to stab Caesar when he fended off one of the first assailants. Afterwards more daggers followed, Brutus suffered a few wounds himself from the mob. In later years he would lead a legions against those that sought vengeance, along with even losing a battle and fleeing. Brutus would even take his own life to prevent himself from being captured by his pursuers, leaving nothing but his corpse to be discovered in their wake. 

Skills:
Shield Presence: He can conceal himself from being tracked by low end magic and normal methods. This technique will not work when he is attacking or moving at high speeds.

Librarian:  He can recall historical events that he once read eons ago, also he has a vivid memory for articles he may of read presently during the times of his participation through the Holy War. This information may vary of how suitable it becomes and how familiar or up to date he may be with events.

Tactician: He is well verse in warfare and general tactics. He also he has a habit of studying his enemy to find out their weaknesses and won't hesitate to exploit them and take them when they are at their weakest.

Escape Artist: He has retreated numerous times when events may prove unfavorable for him. This allows him to steadily change the pace of a battle.

Noble Phantasm(s): (Contact me for original characters.)
Fall of Caesar A reality marble that ensnares his prey to the moment of his greatest place in history. His opponent(s) will find themselves in a large room surrounded by hundreds of human statues, along with a series of pillars that offer various blindspots for Brutus to lurk within. There is also a fallen statue in the center of the room which appears to be bleeding. Upon activation the statues will come to life moving in to attack their target(s) with a frenzy of knives.

Ides of March: Brutus can mask his appearance and appear as someone who a servant or master may trust the most. The more they wish to see that person, the better the illusion becomes. Of course, he can not obtain their personality, so they may be able to figure him out, but otherwise the illusion serves to mimic both image and voice of the one they wish to see. This technique may be thwarted as it also serves to do similar to anyone else in the vicinity that may be looking at him. Such as, it effects them as well and they could see someone else that that the original individual may not be seeing. It is a chaotic move upon the eyes of the beholder upon activation.

Bloodiest of Cuts:
His dagger has an anti-magic ability that severely slows the healing capabilities of an opponent when he wounds them. This technique works better against masters than servant and can later prove fatal if they did manage to squeeze by a lethal strike. Like any curse type of weapon, the powers are immediately eliminated once the servant using it dies or the weapon itself is broken.

Berserker:

Player Name: Kunoichi

Name: Ḿ̷̴͜͜o̴͞͏̸͟r̷̴̛͡d̸̴̛͞҉r͠͏̕͞͞e҉̕҉̀͜d̸̷,̸̀͞ ͏̀͞͡͝th͘e͟͝ ̷͠͝K̴͢͟͡n̶̵̴̢͟i҉́̀͟͝g͝͏̡h͘͏̶͜t̶͘҉̢͝ ̵̡ó҉̴͡҉f̡̧̛͠ ̷̨͠T̷͟r̵̢͝é̢̕a͜͠͡͡c҉̶̛͘͢h̶̨͜è̸͜͝͝r͏͝y҉̢͘҉
Age in appearance: 17, or somewhere thereabouts
Archetype: Berserker
Personality: M̡̡͠ó̵̧҉r͏̀d̴͜҉r͡e̷̷̡͠͏ḑ͟͡ ́͠͠͞҉i̶͘̕͟͝s̴̨ ̵̸͠҉̵a̡̢̛ ̷̸̀͝r҉̧́͡͞a̴̛͟͢͝t̴͟͟h̸̛̛͞e̕r͜͝ ̨̢́́̕a̷̢̛͠g̴̢̛̀g̶̨͟҉̷r͏̧́҉e̴̛͡s̶̵͜҉s̵͢͟i̸̵̸̴͡v̵̵͢͡e̛̕ ̡͜g̸̷̢̕͜i̷̕͠r̶̵͜͏l̴̕,̵͞͠ ͞҉̕b̡̀͠r̨̡͏u̸͜͝t̸̡͠à̵̷̕l̨̨ ̡́͞͝a͏̶̡̢͞n̕͏͢͜d̢̧͝ ̴̨̀͏b̡͠͞ļ̵ơ̡̨̢͟o҉d̶͟҉̶͝t̨̨h҉̴i̸̷̢r͞s҉́̕͞t̨͢ý͘ ͢͏i̵̸̴͞n͜ ̢͟҉b̶͜a̷̧͢͏̸t̕͟t̢͏͢͠l̸̡̢̀͝e̶̵̡̡͟ ̷̷̨͡͞à͜n̶̢d͏̡ ͏͜͝r̡̧͟͞à̕͡҉t̷͢h̸҉̷́͢e͡͠҉r̸̛͞ ̡͢͟ṕ̨̀̕͞ú͘͠͏s̨̕͢h̶͞y̛̕͞ ͏̧a̷͢͡͡͏n̷̶̢d́́͢͝ ̧̛́͢҉p̵҉̷̡́r͏̀̀ì̸͡d̴́͠é͟͞͠͞f̶҉̸ú̸̴̡͝l̸͟͡ ̴̵̀͢o͟҉҉̨̨u͏͝͏t̢͠s͢͡͡i͝d̸҉̡e̡͝ ̷̸͟͞o̴͝҉f̕͢͟͢ ̡̢̡́͡i͏͟͟͟͠t̸̨̧͞.̡̡ ͏̴̀͡ ͞͡
H̴̡͞e̶̶̸͘͠ŕ̵͟ ̶̨́a̧͝l̢̛͡͝i̶̡̢̧g͏͠n͏̧̕ḿ̸̷͜͜ę̷̷͜n͜͞t̶̀̀̕ ̶̀͞i̸̡̧s̸̸̕ ́͞C̴̛̕h̢̨͟͜͠ą́̕ǫ͘t͡͏҉͘i͢c̢̀̀͞ ̷̸̵Ņ̶̛é͜͟͢ų̷͘͜͞t́͢ŗ̛͜͡a̸̧ļ̸.̨͟
Legend:
WIP
Class Skills:
Mad Enhancement [C] - All Parameters except Luck and Mana increase by one rank, but in exchange she can no longer think and speak properly.  In addition, while Mad Enhancement is active, her C̢̢͡͠͏h̷̶̶à̷͢r̷҉҉̵҉i̴̕͟͜͝s̀͘͢͠m̶̵̡̕͠á̴̕͜͞ and I̸̵̵͜͞ņ̶̸̡s҉̴̢̢̕t̡҉̵͢į̷̴n̴̢̨c̴̛͞t̡̧͢͝ skills are lowered in rank.
Personal Skills:
B̧̡̛a͢҉̨͞t͏̶̡͜͡t́̕͜͢l̢̕͠ȩ̨ ̸̶̵̢͜Ć̸̴̛ó͘͟n̶̨̛͝t̸̨̛͘͝i͘͝n͜͠ứ̴͜͠a̸͜͡t̷̵̡̛̕i̴͡ò͢͟͡͝n̸͜͞ ̵̷̨[҉͏B͞͠͝͡]̵̵͡
̵C̵̸̡̛͢ḩa̷͡ŕ͢į̷͠͝s̸͞҉̢͞ḿ̕͟͠a̛͘ ̷̨̨[̷̷C̴̨̨͡-̴͝͡]̷͜
̷̀͡͡͞Í̡̨͢ņ̢̛͏̀s̸̀́t̡͘҉̸̷i҉́n̶̡͜͢c̢̢͝ţ̨͜ ́҉̶[͜͡B̨́͜͢͜]̛
̷́͏́P̨͢r̡̕a͏̢̛ņ͜á̴̷̴ ̴̢͠B̸͟͠ú͏̵̡͘r̶̷͟s̷͡t͘͠ ̵̴͝[̸̡̀͘͝A̷̧̢͟]̧͜
Noble Phantasm(s):
Secret of Pedigree ~ The Helm of Hidden Infidelity - A helmet owned by Ḿ̷̴͜͜o̴͞͏̸͟r̷̴̛͡d̸̴̛͞҉r͠͏̕͞͞e҉̕҉̀͜d̸̷ that she was told to wear at all times in order to keep her identity and lineage a secret. Manifesting from the fact that it was never once removed in public until her final fight, it hides certain sections of her parameters, even from her own Master, making it hard to discern even her gender when coupled with her full body armor. Her basic parameters and class skills can be seen, but her personality and true name as a Heroic Spirit, innate skills, and data on her Noble Phantasms are hidden and cannot be read.

C̕҉l̨͜͞a̧͞ŕ̨͟e̶n̛̛͟͠҉t͘͟͝͞:̛͢͏͏҉ ̛͟T̸͢͢͟h҉͏̀͟è͟͞ ̴̴͠͞R̀͘͘͢͝á̶͘͜d̛͝i̢͞͡҉͟a̶̢̨͢҉n͡͝t̕͞ ̶̧̨à͢n̨̕d̷̀͞ ̴̨́͟B̸̢͞͡r͟͜͞͝í̶̢͞l͡͠ĺ̢͜i͏͘҉́͞à̧̡͞n͜t̷̨͏̶́ ̶͡Ŗ̴̡̨ó̴̧͡ỳ̶́̀͟a̴͠l̷̶͟ ̶͡S̢̢͢ẃ̵̡̧̀ò̡͢r̷̨͘͝͠d̴̸͞

C͝͠l͏̴́͢ą̴̢͜͜r̷̶̨̡e̴͏n͢͝t͞͏҉ ̵͜B̸̵͏ļ̀o͘͢͠͡ơ̷͏͜d̴͢͢ ̢̨̛̕͟A͜͠͡r̶̸̢̢t̷̷̡̀͢h̴̴ư̷̡̨̡ŕ̵̨͢:̶͘ ̧̧̀́R̨͝e̷̴̢͠b͠͏e͟͝l̡͝҉̛ļ͟͠i̵҉̴̧ò̵ń̷̡͟͟ ̡̕À̸̶̢͜g҉̧á̛͡i̡̢n̡͢͝͝s͞͏͜҉t̵̴͟͠ ́͢͠͝͝M̀͘͞y̕͞ ̵͞B҉͏ę͟͠a̴̡u̶̴͝ţ͏͜i̶̴͢͟f̶̶̢̢ų̧͢͡l̢͏ ̕͜F̛̕͡a҉̡͏t̀h̨͜ę̕͡r̡͏

Lancer:

Player Name: Moon Hound Hati

Name: Vlad III the Impaler
Age in appearance: 45
Arch Type: Lancer
Personality: Though there is an aura of danger about him, he in fact possesses a modest and considerate personality. His opinions and unrestrained manner of expression lend easily to the impression that he is a sociopath who has disengaged himself from the standard mores of society. He has a fervent desire to fulfill his wish. He is angered by the legend of "Count Dracula" that has stained his name, so he wishes to restore his name's honor. Alt

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Rave

I think an easier way to go about all this is to create a second thread solely for IC character sheets. It works for most other group RPs, and you're not limited by a post count there, as every Master/Servant can get their own post.

Garuss Vakarian

True Rave. I should go about that. But, none the less. Reaper has just made even making a Character Thread infinitely easy'er. Thank's Reaper. ^^

MelisaArtemis

My bad. Here's Caster:

Image:
real look
public disguise (Please do ignore the dragon at the background and the writing...^^;)
Player Name:MelisaArtemis

Name: Tamamo no Mae (Also known as Izumi Mizuki (Last name, First name) in public as disguise)
Age in appearance: 17
Arch Type: Caster
Personality: Shy but kind-hearted, She prefers not to fight at all if possible but won't hesitate if it is unavoidable or to protect her master. Due to the different era between her death and the time she was summoned, though she has knowledge of the current era, some common sense can still fly over her head... like wearing panties.
Legend: Tamamo no Mae was known as a nine-tailed fox demon in legend. The legend goes that she disguised herself as human and married a wealthy Emperor during the shogunate era. However, the similarity between the known story and the real story stops right there as whereas in the known legend she absorbed the Emperor's life force and caused him to get terribly sick before she was chased away by a monk who saw through the disguise and killed her with her remains became the poison stone.

The real story however was completely different, her real story started from when she was but a young fox youkai which got caught in a hunter trap while looking for food. The hunter heard her yelping in pain and approached but as he looked at her, he felt pity on her before releasing her and healed her injury with herbs instead of killing her. Feeling in debt with the hunter's kindness, Tamamo went to the God Inari for blessing toward the hunter. With the god's blessing, the hunter soon gain fame and fortune until he becomes the Emperor of a local town. Years later, Tamamo grew in her magic power and soon capable of transforming into a beautiful woman.

The Emperor heard of her beauty and invite her into his castle, the Emperor immediately captivated by her beauty and intelligence took her as his wife. Tamamo turns out to be a devoted wife who tends to the need of her husband, even helping him with advice on governmental issue. As the Emperor grows to love her more everyday, jealousy comes from the Emperors concubines who soon plots to get her out of the way. Their plot came for nothing though as Tamamo proof too smart for them, thus they went for another tactic. The concubine start putting poison on the Emperor's food, a little dosage every day to cause him to fall sick. Although Tamamo tried her best to heal the Emperor everyday by sucking in the poison, even she cannot keep up with the steadily increasing dosage of poison, added with the concubine spreading rumor about her being a youkai in disguise.

At first, the Emperor ignored the rumors but overtime, he had to surrender under peer pressure as he ordered for a monk to be called. Of course, the Emperor was expecting the monk to declare that his beloved wife was not a fox demon. However, the monk himself was a fraud paid by the concubines who immediately pointed out that she was a youkai. The Emperor shocked by the declaration immediately turned against her and ordered her chased out of his castle in anger despite her attempt to plead otherwise. With no other way to take, Tamamo was forced to reveal her magic to escape from the castle and runs for safety, her heart broken.

Feeling that she had lost her meaning of life, Tamamo turns into a life of a wanderer while evading the chase by warriors sent by the emperor to hunt her down. However, she soon realizes that wherever she goes, plants and animals died while humans develop disease. Being the smart fox she was, she quickly realize that the poison that she had ingested to safe the Emperor had become too potent inside her to be cleared by her magic. Not wanting to cause danger to anyone anymore, she decided to live as a recluse but soon realize that even by herself, she still cause death around her due to her poison spreading through the soil and plantation. Finally, unable to find a way out, she used her magic to infiltrate one of the warrior’s dreams with whom she pleads for him to end her life before she ended up killing innocent people.

The warrior agreed to meet her at the place where she had recluse herself and killed her with an arrow. However, the remains of the poison inside her turned into a poison stone that killed anyone who touched it.

Noble Phantasm(s):

- Kitsune Damasu (Trans. Fox Trick): Inherent magic skill that allows her to make illusions, including but not limited to: shapeshift, nise-kitsunebi, etc. Since they are illusion, they are not actually lethal but have various uses. (RANK: C)

Kitsunemeshi: Summoning lesser fox youkai familiar. She is able to look through their eyes and control them in battle. Not very effective warrior or foot soldier but useful for espionage or battle support. Due to the mana cost to summon and maintain them, the most she can summon under normal condition is 5 (Rank C)

- Kitsunebi (Trans. Fox Fire): Inherent attack magic skill that allows her to summon pale blue fireball at the size of a fist that she can control at will. When in contact, with the target, the fire is able to burn until there was no trace afterward. She is however, limited to the number of her tail with the amount she can summon at one time with her being a nine-tailed fox, her limit is 9. (Rank B)

- Inari no Shuku (Trans. Inari’s blessing): A̴̡̧̧ ̴̶m̨͟à̴̶͠g̴͟a̕͠҉t̸̵a͠m̸̵ą҉̧ ̷͠͝͝g̛i͡͠v̵̵͠͡e̷̛ń̴̢̀͡ ̵̶̛͠t̸̢̛͢ò̸̸̡͝ ̨̡́͟h̀͟͟͏e͏͡r̶͜͟͢ ̶̨̡͢b̸̡y̵̶̛ ̶̡̡̀Í́͠n͡҉a̷͏͏́r̴̡i̢͢ ̢̡͞͝t̶̸́͢h̨́a̴͞t͟͡ ͢͠a̢̕͜l̕͡͝ĺ̶̛҉o҉̷̧̛͝w͞s̶̷̨͢͞ ̵̀͜͢h̀́ę͢҉̨͏r̶̡͝͞ ́t̕̕͞o̷̢͠ ͠҉̀͘͘ç͟͡á̕͜͟s̛͟͠t̀̕ ͝͏̧͟͏a̸̕͡ǹ̶̨̕d̴̴̨ ̵̡m̨̕a͢͞i̛̛͡n̵̨͜t̷̕a̷͘͘͢į̴n҉̸́́ ̛́m҉̵͘͘͠á̕g҉i̢̧͘͝c̷͏̡͢ ͢͝a̸͝t͢҉̸͢ ̷̢̡͘͟g̴̷̨͞r̡͟҉e̸͞a͜͟t͟҉l̛ý̵͠͏́ ̨̨̛̀͜r̶̴̛̛e͟͟͝d̸͡u̡͝͝c̸͡҉̶̴ę̷̸͝d̛̕̕ ̸̕͠ḿ̶̢̕a̡̧n҉͢͝ą̀́͢ ̴̴͝c̡̢̀͜͝ò̸s̴͟t̢͞͡ ̸̢͞b̶̡́͟ú̸͏͡t̷͘͢͜͢ ̢͜͞b͜y̸͜͏́ ̷̕í̷͏ţ̸̸̸͡ş͡e̕҉͏҉ĺ̕͠f̸̶̛ ̴͢͢ḩ҉a̷̢͠ś͡͞ ̷̀̀͞l̀͜͜í̷̵t̶̸͟͞t̶͟ļ̶̴͡͠e̸̵ ̴̸̢͘ờ̡̕͟t̶̵͢͢h̕͜e̢҉̷̵͘r͢҉̸̷ ̧́́͘͝ų̶ś̡͜͠e͠͠҉̢͞. (Rank: B)

- Sesshoseki (Trans. Poison stone): Á̷̕ ́͡f̕҉r̵̡̀͜͜a̷͡͝҉ǵ̸̨̛̀m̢̕͡ȩ̶̕n̴͞t̶̕ ̢̕ơ̢̡̧̡f̨̧̕͟͜ ̨̀t̢́̀́҉h̷́è̸͘ ̵̶̛͢͟s̛͜͠҉t̴̷͜͟͠ò̧͟͜n̢̨e̶̶̢͘͟ ̀̕͡f̵r̶̕o̶͜͡m̵̨̀͞ ̡̡̀̀ţ͘͠͝h̴̢́͢͜e̷̢ ̢̢́l͏̶̀͞͠è̴̵͘͜ģ̷̛̕͞e̶̸̵̷n̴̶͏d҉̸̷̧̡.́͝ ̶̴̀͝T̶͏̛́ḩ̵̴̧ơ̸̷̴̢u̸͝g̵̕͝h̶͝͏̸̵ ̸̡̧̛i̛͝t̨́́ ͝҉̕҉͡n̴̛͏̡̧ǫ̷̧͘ ̶l̵̢͟͢͠o̷̢ņ̷g͘͠è̶͝ŗ̷̶͠ ̨̛͜k͢i͘̕l̶̀̕͢͠l̴̀́̀͜s̶̵̀ ̵́͜t͘҉̵̡h̢͘͝ò̸̸͟͠ś̵̴̛e͘͜͞ ̢́͜͝w̨͠h̶ớ͏̷͘ ̸̸t̷̷̶̛o̢͜҉҉u̶̡͜c̸̢͠͠ḩ͘e̡͜͏̶͝d̛̀͠ ̢̡͘í̢͏̵͡t͏̧͟ ́̕͘̕i̷̶̕m̀̕͘m̸̸͘͡é͘͏́̕d̷͠i̵̧̡͜͡a̵̡̧͘͟t̷̛é̷̢̧͟l̸̛͏y̴̶,̧̨͢ ̡͘͜҉p̶͢͟ŗ͜͝͠o͏́҉̵̀l̵̢͟ó̶͟͠ņ͢͞g̵̨͜e̡̧̡̕d҉̴ ̶̡̕e͏̡x̨̨͜p͢҉̸̢͢o̴͘͟͜͝s̵̵̀ừ̕r̢̨҉e̵͢͢͞ ́̕w̸̷̷͞i̶̴͢͡͠l͏ĺ̵̴ ̷́͠ś̷͘͜t́͟í̶̛͘͠l̴l͟͝ ͏̨̧͢p̴̸̧̛͜r̨o҉̷̷͝o͏̶̕͘͞f̧͘͢͝ ́l̷̢e̷̕t̨҉̵̸h̀͏a̴̧̧͘͝l̴̵͟͡ (Rank: A)

- Kitsunetsuki (Trans. Fox Moon):  ͏̧d̛̀e̸̶̶̛ţ̷̀à̵̸͟c̢͟h̀͢͠e҉̛̀́d̡̛̕͢ ̵̡͢f͡҉̨̢ŕ͢͡o̢͝m͘͜͢ ̶́͘͠͝t͠҉̛͢͠h̷̶̢͢͞e̛͝ ̷͢҉o̵̴̧u̢͘͟͜t̸̛҉̛͘s̵̨͟i̛͏̢ḑ̵͡͡͡ę̧͏ ̴̧̢͠r̢̡̀̕͜e͘͝a̡͏̛l̸̸̢̢̛i̴̢͢͞t̶̕y̨͘͝ ̢͏̢f̵̸͏̡͝o͏̴r̶͟ ҉͘͘a̷̕̕ ̵̢̕͘s̸̵̢͠h̸̷͜͜͝ǫ͜r̨͟t̴͠ ̴t̷̸̛͢͟i̸̛͘͡m̸̢͟e̴̡͡.̢͝͡ ̴̸̨
͝Į́͝n̶̢͟҉s̨͡į̴̧̕d̡̀͢͜e̸͝ ͏̶ḩ̧̀͞͝ȩ̷͢͟r̀ ̷̨̨͡͝r̨̀͘͢͝e҉̸̷͟à̷̡̕͠l͢͠ì̴t̕͏̵͢y̵͟ ̷̡m͏̶a̛͢r҉̡͘͞b̵̵̕ĺ̵̴͘͝ę̴̸͢,̶̨͠ ̸͏͟t̕͜͜h̷̵̛e̕͢r̷͢e̷̵͡ ̵҉̨͢͟į̸̷͠s̵̡̀͘ ̨̨à́ ̷͝h̶̛͡u҉̨g̶̷͜͝͡è̶͢ ̵̸̨̕̕f̶̸̡u̡҉̸ĺ̕l̴ ̀͝m̸̶͡͡o̷͏̵o̸̴̕͝ǹ҉̷̵̢ ͏͘͞t̶̨h̡͝a̷̶t҉͡͡͠ ̷́̕͠f̛e͞҉e͏d̡́͜s̷̢͢ ̶̢̨h̷e̡̧ŕ̡͏ ͏̧̀͟ẁ̛͞i͏̴͝͏̨t҉̕͟͠h̵́́͘͢ ̢̀͟n̶̵̛͝ȩ̡á̵̢͡͡r̕͢ ̨̛͟҉̷u̧̡n̨͞l̸̵̨͡i̴̢̢͠m̵͘͟͟͝i̸͟͜͢t̡́͡҉e̡͜͡͞d̀͡ ̧̨͢͡҉m̢͢͟͏͢a̶̢̨ǵ͟i҉̵̢͢c̵͟͜ ̨́͝҉̨p̴̶̡̡͞o͢͞ẁ̶̷è͘͘͞r̶͝ ́͠a͏̶̢͜n̵̵͘͠͡d͡͡ ҉͡t̡͜į̡̢̕͟m͏̴̡͘̕e̸̵͞ ̷̨̕͢͠w͘̕͟͡o̶̡̨͟͝ú̴l̵̷̸͟d̴̶͜ ̢̢̀͝s̴̴҉̕e̕͝ȩ͘͢m̀͟ ̶̨̡́͠t͢͝͏̛͜ò̷͠͏͝ ̸̷s̷̨͘͘l̷̢҉o̸̡ẁ͟͡ ̴͠͝͞d̸̛o̸͘͞w͘҉͟n̴ ͏̵̨́͘ų̶p̵ ̸̵̡͢͡t͡͡ó͞ ̶̴1̢͘͟͡͏/̶̡̛͝͡3͢͞͡ ̸̛ò̸́̕f̧͏̸͢ ̶͟͠i͟͝͞t̴̨͢͟͝s͘͢͜͞ ́͢͞ņ̵̕͢͠o̶͘͢͏͢ŕ̵̢̛͠m͟͝ą̴̴l҉̛́͢ ̸̷̀҉l̶̢̧͢͡ę́͏n̨̨͘͞g͟͡t̷̕͞͝h̴̢̀͜.̵̧̕̕ ̢̨͡͝
̴̧͟͝҉H̷̸̸̨́o̵̡͘w̢͞e̸͢͟v̛̀͢͡ȩ̨̕͟r̵̵̶,͢͏͝͏ ̡̕͡s͏̕̕h͏͏͜e͜͏ ̵̵̶̢̕c̨̀á̶̕n͢͞҉̷ ̴ó̸̵̷n̢̨͜͝l̶̸͘҉y͠͏̕ ̧̢͡m̶̶̢a͢͡͞͏i̴͞n̶̸̸̛t̴̢̛̛a͟͜i̸͞͝ņ̴́͜͠ ҉̕͟i͟҉̷t̡͡ ͟͟f͏͏o҉̕͞r̸͘͢͠ ̨̕͢5̶͞ ̡͠m̧̕͞i̵̕͟͠͞n̶u̶ţ̷̸́e̶͘͜͟͠ś͘͏ ͟҉͏̵(҉͠͝t͜͏̸̧r̶a̸͜n̴s̴̢̨͠͝l̷̸͏͟a̸̵͝t̸̢͝͝é҉̧ ͘͘҉̨̛t̨̛̀͠o̷̕ ̶̷̶͢1̵̷̸͢5̸͡ ̶̀͞m̴̷̢̡̀i̵̧͞͝n̢̛u͟t̡͝e̸͏͠s̷̨ ̴ì̵́͜͜n̶҉s̷͏i̶̧͠d̶͏̀e͜)̷̷́͜ ̴̡̀͟͠a̵̧͜͞n̸̛ḑ̛͠ ̵̵͜͟o͟҉n̡̨̨̡̨c̵̢̧͏͡è͡ ́̀͟͞͠t̷͜͠͡h̡͏e̸͘ ̸̀͞ŕ̡͝è̸͘͝a̵͘l̸̷̵͟į͜҉t̴̢̀͝y͜͝ ̴҉̵̢m̀͡a̸̕ŗ̴͘͞b̷̨̨́͞l̵͜͏è̴̡ ͜͏̴́b͏̶ŗ̵̛͘͟ǫk͏̨͘è̢̧͜͝,̢̛͘͘͝ ̢̀͟͞s̷̨͘͢h̶̨̀̀҉e̶͘ ̡҉ẃ̡͟͝o̶̵͜͢ứ͝l͢͝͏̧͘ḑ̵̷̡́ ͟͟͡͡b̨̛͘͜e̸͏͞ ̛͝c̨͞҉ò͝m̴͢͜͠p̶̀̀͡ĺ́҉e͘̕͟͜t̶̡̧͘e̵̶̢̛͝l͘y̴̨̢̧̛ ̸̸͘͏́ḑ͡r͟͡a̸͟i̴̸̡͝n̕͏̷̨͜ ̵̷o̧̕͢f̶̕͝ ̡͞m̛͘à̸̀͢ǹ̴̡̡a͟͢͜ ̡̕͠͞a̵̡͞͏̀ńḑ ̶̛͏͢v̴̷͡u̵̶͜l҉̨̨́n̢̢e̶̵͏r̵̡ą́b͜͏̢̀͠l̶̴̶͘e̵͜. (Rank: S / SS)

Kunoichi

In addition to making a separate character sheet thread, I think it might be a good idea to let people post their own sheets to the thread.  That way, they can go back and edit out the Zalgo text to reveal the characters underneath as it becomes necessary to do so.

Also, since Berserker's Master is likely something of an exceptional magus, I've got a small update for Berserker's character sheet...

Player Name: Kunoichi

Name: Ḿ̷̴͜͜o̴͞͏̸͟r̷̴̛͡d̸̴̛͞҉r͠͏̕͞͞e҉̕҉̀͜d̸̷,̸̀͞ ͏̀͞͡͝th͘e͟͝ ̷͠͝K̴͢͟͡n̶̵̴̢͟i҉́̀͟͝g͝͏̡h͘͏̶͜t̶͘҉̢͝ ̵̡ó҉̴͡҉f̡̧̛͠ ̷̨͠T̷͟r̵̢͝é̢̕a͜͠͡͡c҉̶̛͘͢h̶̨͜è̸͜͝͝r͏͝y҉̢͘҉
Age in appearance: 17, or somewhere thereabouts
Archetype: Berserker
Master: Yuria Matou
Personality: M̡̡͠ó̵̧҉r͏̀d̴͜҉r͡e̷̷̡͠͏ḑ͟͡ ́͠͠͞҉i̶͘̕͟͝s̴̨ ̵̸͠҉̵a̡̢̛ ̷̸̀͝r҉̧́͡͞a̴̛͟͢͝t̴͟͟h̸̛̛͞e̕r͜͝ ̨̢́́̕a̷̢̛͠g̴̢̛̀g̶̨͟҉̷r͏̧́҉e̴̛͡s̶̵͜҉s̵͢͟i̸̵̸̴͡v̵̵͢͡e̛̕ ̡͜g̸̷̢̕͜i̷̕͠r̶̵͜͏l̴̕,̵͞͠ ͞҉̕b̡̀͠r̨̡͏u̸͜͝t̸̡͠à̵̷̕l̨̨ ̡́͞͝a͏̶̡̢͞n̕͏͢͜d̢̧͝ ̴̨̀͏b̡͠͞ļ̵ơ̡̨̢͟o҉d̶͟҉̶͝t̨̨h҉̴i̸̷̢r͞s҉́̕͞t̨͢ý͘ ͢͏i̵̸̴͞n͜ ̢͟҉b̶͜a̷̧͢͏̸t̕͟t̢͏͢͠l̸̡̢̀͝e̶̵̡̡͟ ̷̷̨͡͞à͜n̶̢d͏̡ ͏͜͝r̡̧͟͞à̕͡҉t̷͢h̸҉̷́͢e͡͠҉r̸̛͞ ̡͢͟ṕ̨̀̕͞ú͘͠͏s̨̕͢h̶͞y̛̕͞ ͏̧a̷͢͡͡͏n̷̶̢d́́͢͝ ̧̛́͢҉p̵҉̷̡́r͏̀̀ì̸͡d̴́͠é͟͞͠͞f̶҉̸ú̸̴̡͝l̸͟͡ ̴̵̀͢o͟҉҉̨̨u͏͝͏t̢͠s͢͡͡i͝d̸҉̡e̡͝ ̷̸͟͞o̴͝҉f̕͢͟͢ ̡̢̡́͡i͏͟͟͟͠t̸̨̧͞.̡̡ ͏̴̀͡ ͞͡
H̴̡͞e̶̶̸͘͠ŕ̵͟ ̶̨́a̧͝l̢̛͡͝i̶̡̢̧g͏͠n͏̧̕ḿ̸̷͜͜ę̷̷͜n͜͞t̶̀̀̕ ̶̀͞i̸̡̧s̸̸̕ ́͞C̴̛̕h̢̨͟͜͠ą́̕ǫ͘t͡͏҉͘i͢c̢̀̀͞ ̷̸̵Ņ̶̛é͜͟͢ų̷͘͜͞t́͢ŗ̛͜͡a̸̧ļ̸.̨͟
Legend:
WIP
Parameters:
STR - A+
END - A
AGI - B
MAG - B
LUC - D
N.P. - A
Class Skills:
Mad Enhancement [C] - All Parameters except Luck and Mana increase by one rank, but in exchange she can no longer think and speak properly.  In addition, while Mad Enhancement is active, her C̢̢͡͠͏h̷̶̶à̷͢r̷҉҉̵҉i̴̕͟͜͝s̀͘͢͠m̶̵̡̕͠á̴̕͜͞ and I̸̵̵͜͞ņ̶̸̡s҉̴̢̢̕t̡҉̵͢į̷̴n̴̢̨c̴̛͞t̡̧͢͝ skills are lowered in rank.
Personal Skills:
B̧̡̛a͢҉̨͞t͏̶̡͜͡t́̕͜͢l̢̕͠ȩ̨ ̸̶̵̢͜Ć̸̴̛ó͘͟n̶̨̛͝t̸̨̛͘͝i͘͝n͜͠ứ̴͜͠a̸͜͡t̷̵̡̛̕i̴͡ò͢͟͡͝n̸͜͞ ̵̷̨[҉͏B͞͠͝͡]̵̵͡
̵C̵̸̡̛͢ḩa̷͡ŕ͢į̷͠͝s̸͞҉̢͞ḿ̕͟͠a̛͘ ̷̨̨[̷̷C̴̨̨͡-̴͝͡]̷͜
̷̀͡͡͞Í̡̨͢ņ̢̛͏̀s̸̀́t̡͘҉̸̷i҉́n̶̡͜͢c̢̢͝ţ̨͜ ́҉̶[͜͡B̨́͜͢͜]̛
̷́͏́P̨͢r̡̕a͏̢̛ņ͜á̴̷̴ ̴̢͠B̸͟͠ú͏̵̡͘r̶̷͟s̷͡t͘͠ ̵̴͝[̸̡̀͘͝A̷̧̢͟]̧͜
Noble Phantasm(s):
Secret of Pedigree ~ The Helm of Hidden Infidelity - A helmet owned by Ḿ̷̴͜͜o̴͞͏̸͟r̷̴̛͡d̸̴̛͞҉r͠͏̕͞͞e҉̕҉̀͜d̸̷ that she was told to wear at all times in order to keep her identity and lineage a secret. Manifesting from the fact that it was never once removed in public until her final fight, it hides certain sections of her parameters, even from her own Master, making it hard to discern even her gender when coupled with her full body armor. Her basic parameters and class skills can be seen, but her personality and true name as a Heroic Spirit, innate skills, and data on her Noble Phantasms are hidden and cannot be read.

C̕҉l̨͜͞a̧͞ŕ̨͟e̶n̛̛͟͠҉t͘͟͝͞:̛͢͏͏҉ ̛͟T̸͢͢͟h҉͏̀͟è͟͞ ̴̴͠͞R̀͘͘͢͝á̶͘͜d̛͝i̢͞͡҉͟a̶̢̨͢҉n͡͝t̕͞ ̶̧̨à͢n̨̕d̷̀͞ ̴̨́͟B̸̢͞͡r͟͜͞͝í̶̢͞l͡͠ĺ̢͜i͏͘҉́͞à̧̡͞n͜t̷̨͏̶́ ̶͡Ŗ̴̡̨ó̴̧͡ỳ̶́̀͟a̴͠l̷̶͟ ̶͡S̢̢͢ẃ̵̡̧̀ò̡͢r̷̨͘͝͠d̴̸͞

C͝͠l͏̴́͢ą̴̢͜͜r̷̶̨̡e̴͏n͢͝t͞͏҉ ̵͜B̸̵͏ļ̀o͘͢͠͡ơ̷͏͜d̴͢͢ ̢̨̛̕͟A͜͠͡r̶̸̢̢t̷̷̡̀͢h̴̴ư̷̡̨̡ŕ̵̨͢:̶͘ ̧̧̀́R̨͝e̷̴̢͠b͠͏e͟͝l̡͝҉̛ļ͟͠i̵҉̴̧ò̵ń̷̡͟͟ ̡̕À̸̶̢͜g҉̧á̛͡i̡̢n̡͢͝͝s͞͏͜҉t̵̴͟͠ ́͢͠͝͝M̀͘͞y̕͞ ̵͞B҉͏ę͟͠a̴̡u̶̴͝ţ͏͜i̶̴͢͟f̶̶̢̢ų̧͢͡l̢͏ ̕͜F̛̕͡a҉̡͏t̀h̨͜ę̕͡r̡͏

Needless to say, such an exceptional Servant is going to prove quite the drain on its Master's Prana, especially when Mad Enhancement is activated.  And considering that those Matou Crest Worms are an extra drain, and the way Zouken apparently prefers his female heirs to replenish their supplies... :P

Drake Valentine

I updated Sadao, but have not edit in modifications. Will PM sheet, since there will be something bout him hidden.

Of course this will be after I get home. On cell at moment and mods were done on PC.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rave

So we are missing...what, 2 more masters?