Bikini bandits

Started by RedEve, September 15, 2013, 04:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Name: Sophia Williams
Role: Bikini Bandit
Background: Sophia grew up poor, and in a troubled family. As a result her childhood wasn't exactly very cheerfull and finally at the age of sixteen, she decided to run away. She spent the next four years of her life on the streets, where she quickly began to hang with the wrong crowd. She proved to be a fast learner and after only a few weeks on her own, she was able to hotwire and drive almost any regular sized car. But stealing cars for pocket change proved to far beneath her skills.

She began to drive the getaway vehicle for a couple of local robbers, and before long her abilities behind the wheel was sought after by other "professional criminals". This ultimately was the reason she was contacted by a group of women robbers. Only she had to do was wear a bikini, which meant she would get rich while looking sexy as hell. How could she say no?

RedEve

And we have our driver! :)

That concludes the casting of our bandits.

Katataban you are approved too.

JackTheReaper, your character is a bit on the fringes of what I would allow for law enforcement in this game. I'm okay with loner characters, but if he walked to the beat of his own drum all the time, he would have been kicked out of the bureau a long time ago. So at the very least, our trigger-happy friend would have to respect the chain of command?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Those of you with approved characters can move their CS in here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185106.0

Anna Katrine

Oh I was wondering, will we have cool robber names that we use during the actual robberies?
I mean it would be silly if they used the actual names in the midst of a robbery :)

RedEve

Like call signs?

That's not a bad idea.

Perhaps we use feline predators? Lynx, Cheetah, Leopard? Amber can be Cougar...  ;D

mia h

Quote from: RedEve on September 15, 2013, 12:40:02 PM
Like call signs?

That's not a bad idea.

Perhaps we use feline predators? Lynx, Cheetah, Leopard? Amber can be Cougar...  ;D

Or could the type of bikini they are wearing so teardrop,slingshot,bandeau but someone else is going to have to be mono. Because who wants to come down with a case of mono?  ;D

*stakes a claim for slingshot, it being a weapon and all*
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Chrystal

Quote from: RedEve on September 15, 2013, 12:40:02 PM
Like call signs?

That's not a bad idea.

Hey! She's only 32! That makes her a MILF, not a cougar!

*giggles* But I like the idea of the feline names. Cheetah would be Sophia, because they are fast, I would think Leopard would be Raven, because leopards are smart. Grace could be Tiger, as tigers are powerful killing machines, and of course Amber is Lioness, the queen of the beasts!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

Fine with being Leopard. :P

mia h

I think Panther is a better fit for Grace, but Amber should definately be Cougar  :P

Chrystal

Okay, I'll be Cougar. *chuckles*

It's easier to say than Lioness, after all, being only two syllables (Coo-gar) not three (Lye-on-ess).

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

IC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185114.0

OOC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185115.0

In terms of the little suburban house the girls are sharing, a bit of info.

They have moved in there roughly two months prior to their first job, which means they have lived there at the time of the start of the game for 2.5 months.

There are only two bedrooms, so the girls have to bunk together. Whether or not this lead to naughtiness is up to everyone individually. ;)

Amber and Raven share one room, which means the Sophia and Grace have the other one.

For safety concerns, they only ever keep a limited amount of their equipment and data at the house (whatever they are working on at that specific time). The rest of it is in a container in the harbor. They go there to pick up what they need, when they need it.

Anna Katrine

Hehe Cheetah is cool  :D

JesterinTheDeck

Quote from: RedEve on September 15, 2013, 12:31:01 PM
And we have our driver! :)

That concludes the casting of our bandits.

Katataban you are approved too.

JackTheReaper, your character is a bit on the fringes of what I would allow for law enforcement in this game. I'm okay with loner characters, but if he walked to the beat of his own drum all the time, he would have been kicked out of the bureau a long time ago. So at the very least, our trigger-happy friend would have to respect the chain of command?

Oh yes he respect the chain of command but his mates that are the same rank need to earn his trust....and respect...

Tamhansen

good. so all we need to do is make sure everyone outranks him. Including the lunch lady :P

problem solved.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

JesterinTheDeck

Quote from: Katataban on September 15, 2013, 04:07:46 PM
good. so all we need to do is make sure everyone outranks him. Including the lunch lady :P

problem solved.

Haha nice of you Kataban very nice  ;D

azzmeister89

Any room for another male character? I was thinking either an FBI negotiator if hostage situations take place in this or mybe something like a hired private detective or hitman who is after the bandits because of a previous crime they commited.

TheGlyphstone

Alternatively, if you're capped on LE characters but will still accept peripheral characters, what about a sleazy pawnbroker/fence who helps the Bandits launder their money or sell their loot (if they later branch out of banks and into solid goods)? He'd probably be a recurring side character more than anything, but I can play him up anywhere from suave and sexy crooked financier to pervy lounge lizard.

mia h

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on September 16, 2013, 11:49:52 AM
Alternatively, if you're capped on LE characters but will still accept peripheral characters, what about a sleazy pawnbroker/fence who helps the Bandits launder their money or sell their loot (if they later branch out of banks and into solid goods)? He'd probably be a recurring side character more than anything, but I can play him up anywhere from suave and sexy crooked financier to pervy lounge lizard.

RedEve

Interesting.

Though perhaps it would make more sense if he is the fixer who helps them get some of their equipment?

And I vote for sleazy lounge lizard. :D

RedEve

Quote from: azzmeister89 on September 16, 2013, 11:30:02 AM
Any room for another male character? I was thinking either an FBI negotiator if hostage situations take place in this or mybe something like a hired private detective or hitman who is after the bandits because of a previous crime they commited.

Perhaps a private investigator hired by the insurance company of the first bank they hit?

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: RedEve on September 16, 2013, 11:57:47 AM
Interesting.

Though perhaps it would make more sense if he is the fixer who helps them get some of their equipment?

And I vote for sleazy lounge lizard. :D

Oh, he can totally be a fixer too - selling them what they need to do the jobs and buying/laundering their profits afterwards.

azzmeister89

I can do that. Should have a character sheet up sometime tonight

Hercinia

Hi, if you are still looking for a bandit, I'll join.

*holds up a tiny bikini and winks*

RedEve

Hey there Hercinia, I'm afraid that all of the bandit roles have been assigned.  :-\

Hercinia

Doesn't matter. Thanks for the quick reply.  :-)