Freeform Exalted kinkiness (Interest Check)

Started by Phi is Golden, January 05, 2012, 07:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phi is Golden

I'm interested in doing something freeform, but using the setting, and much of the system ideals, if not the actual system itself, of Exalted. That's the simple part.

The more complex part is where the kinkiness comes in. I'm interested in a game with something of a feeling reminiscient of Crushed, if any of you have read Supermegatopia- For those who haven't, the adventures of a few fairly competent, yet overconfident adventurers who tend to end up killed in their adventures. Except, of course, that this being Exalted, there are far more entertaining and interesting fates available than mere, boring death- I'm thinking more something along the lines of enslavement, transformation, mind control, whatever you might find interesting as a way to be defeated. And then, after the end of the adventure, things are back to normal in time for another one.

An overarching plot would be deeply unlikely. If you wish to play a dominant character, I'm sure I can arrange for that, and have you end up with a happy ending of some sort.

I, of course, would be willing to act as GM, or really I suppose a storyteller, since there'd be little if any dice-rolling.

If you'd like a fair system of deciding when, exactly, your character loses self-determination abilities, I have a few simple systems I could use.

There's also the option of doing this as a group, with all the players interacting as they get put through unfortunate circumstances, or having the characters in separate threads of the same game, each having their own adventures.

Any interest? Sound like fun?

Terian

Vaguely interested, I've a few ideas floating around that might work for this too.

AribethAmkiir

Interested, but I believe I'm all ready overextending myself.  I'd be more game if doom wasn't inevitable.  I'd be up for all kinds of kinkiness if it didn't have to lead to guaranteed defeat.

Phi is Golden

Oh, but the doom is the fun part!

If you'd like, though, I also have a system in play for success.

The long and short of the system, then, would be that first, you choose, say, six kinks- Things that would describe, in broad strokes, the kind of fates you'd like to see your character subjected to- and three goals.

Each 'round', we'd both roll a d20. If I roll higher than you, I roll for which one of the kinks you'll be subjected to. If you roll higher than me, we'll roll for one of the goals. Each kink you roll gives you a -1 to future rolls- Each Goal gives you a +1.

If you accrue the same kink a total of three times, you 'lose', if you know what I mean. Each Goal you achieve could potentially give you a permanent reward of some sort, if you'd like character advancement, giving you a bonus to certain rolls, etcetera. :-D Once you accrue a single goal, you can leave at any time with your prize- If you 'lose', you get to keep one goal that you've gotten so far, say?

Do people think it'd be a good thing to ask for this on One-on-One to provide a proof of concept for those who are curious?

Terian

Could be doable then I suppose, you've got my support, I'll come up with a character at some point and we'll see what happens.

I'd actually be more in favor of the "Individual Adventures" routine though, group games get bogged down too easily in my experience.

Phi is Golden

I can certainly understand that.

It might be most interesting if we have the individual characters going off on their own adventures, but meeting up again to discuss in a semi-IC setting where they can talk about their adventures and such?

Just throwing out wild ideas, here~<3

RSGAlex

I guess I'll try throwing my hat into the ring. Group or individual is fine by me. (As would be making a slightly tongue in cheek tutorial)

Any preferences as to what we are, or is it our choice. (Within reason, obviously)
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

Phi is Golden

Entirely your choice, but the more powerful, the more fun. Nobody's surprised when a Heroic Mortal gets ravished into a pleasant new harem slave. A Solar Exalted, on the other hand, is much more interesting when they lose.

RSGAlex

I may take the immaculate monk idea I had in my solos and use it here, assuming you don't mind that. A bit more power than the average Dragon Blood, good PR, and a double entendre for almost each of the aspects.
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: Phi is Golden on January 06, 2012, 01:59:08 PM
It might be most interesting if we have the individual characters going off on their own adventures, but meeting up again to discuss in a semi-IC setting where they can talk about their adventures and such?

That actually seems like it'd be particularly interesting for part of the setup. I had a specific idea some time ago for a Chosen of Serenity that was born as a son of a special pedigreed sex toy bloodline in the Cynis slave camps. The elder Sidereal sent to usher in his Exaltation forced the event by threatening his life if he didn't bring 50 women to orgasm by sunrise. If he's not a neophyte by the time of the story taking place, it'd be fun played a somewhat jaded character like that. It really depends on the tenor of the game desired, I'd guess.

Phi is Golden

There'll likely be a distinct bent towards being a bit more light-hearted and silly for this game.

Also, if I could have a volunteer, I can start us up a one-on-one thread as a way of demonstrating the game, a proof-of-concept, if you will. PM me if you'd like to be that volunteer, we can figure out what would be fun. The more open you are as far as kinks go, the better~

Terian

Yeah, I'll volunteer then, I'll PM you the details later tonight.

Phi is Golden

I'll be busy until the end of this week, and will likely not be able to start until then, so if anyone else is interested in vying for a position- And I may be open to doing multiple examples at once, as when I get started, I like to write replies for a while!- please do!

adifferenceinsize

Muse

Sign me up, please. 

:) 

My sweet Yume has been a virgin too long. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

DrakeCaven

I'm pretty fond of Exalted, and would be willing to give this a run.

Blackshade10

*waves* I'm looking for RP!  Feel free to PM me!  I'm very open minded!

Phi is Golden

Alright, weekend is here! Anyone who's particularly interested in trying it out, send me a private message with a description of your character, and 6 kinks that you'd like that would stand as ways for your character to be defeated, and we'll work from there!

Phi is Golden

Aaaaah, all of my apologies for the delay, classes are heavy as always. I've got two people with characters written out, so I can start them up on a one-on-one adventure each, and people can get a taste for the format!