Sweet, romantic, dark, and dirty, several ideas, M--->M or F

Started by roleplayer31m, April 25, 2012, 04:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roleplayer31m

I've been away for a while but I'm back and have several ideas to propose. I am okay with male and female writers, but as always, please respond via PM. I'm not sure what my O/Os say but I am fairly open, I do not like things such as vore, scat, extreme violence (brutal rape, inflicting wounds, senseless beating).

Ideas:

M/F-  Art teacher/student- Expression through Art, Brush and Breast strokes(could be swim related), the beauty of passion
A highschool or college art teacher(he or she) who is passionate about art develops a mutual fondness for a student. The student (he or she), pays more attention in art class than others because of a physical attraction, love for art, and the teacher's attention to students. Looks and flirts develop more...
This could be spontanious occurance after school, there could be tutoring sessions and it develops over time, we can discuss where to start and where it leads. I was thinking one or the other wants to paint a portrait of the other or maybe some body painting. I'm down to play either character but the other character must be of opposite sex, I don't think I want a male writer on this. This could be a one time thing but I see this idea being a story.
TAKEN

M/M/F, or M/F/F- 3some- Spring break fornication, breaking boundaries
Three spring break party-goers have some fun with sexual exploration.

I've been wanting to try a 3some scenario for some time, the characters would be bi-curious, they could be friends or strangers or a mix, this could be a one time thing or last several days. Male and female writers welcomed, I expect this one to be sexual exploration fun, like a one-shot, a story could develop out of this but no story to begin with.

M/F, M/M/F, M/F/F, maybe M/M- Medical play- please be patient, doctor's orders, nurse knows best
I have been craving some medical play, could be light/vanilla or dark and extreme, this can be 1on1 with doctor, patient, or nurse or could be a 3way. I'm open to ideas and would like to discuss the plot, again I don't see much of a story here but one could blossom. Male and female writers welcome.

M/F- Predator/prey- lurking in the shadows, on the prowl for a pet, don't talk to strangers, liquor is quicker, his way or the highway
This is a darker idea, involving a devious older male and a vulnerable or unexpecting younger girl. He would be a sexual predator, picking up, kidnapping, buying, or coercing the girl. I see this starting off nice and growing darker or being twisted.... I do see this being a story, perhaps he has intentions of his own and they change as he develops feelings or she persistently tugs on his heart strings. Definitively not a one-time ordeal, female writers only, possibly add a vampire twist, will test limits.
TAKEN

M/F- tease/flirt- tempting offer, show and tell, indecent exposure, a site worth seeing, flirting leads to hurting, more than a taste
I picture this being an older/younger pairing, with the female character being the tease. It could be teacher/student, friend's mom or dad, etc.... with the female character being the tease or aggressor and the male character being reluctant but giving in to temptation or teaching her a lesson for being a flirt. Female writers only please.

M/F- Engagement- His Proposal, 14 days later, Love and Lust with a Must, 7 days isn't enough heaven
This story involves two lovers either in the "honeymoon" stage of the relationship or have been dating for some time. I will be playing the male character who has planned several sweet and romantic ideas/surprises for his lover, ending with a proposal or wedding... or it could be birthday/anniversary related. This idea will probably take a lot of planning and time, writers will have to discuss characters and history so there can be a well written backround and good character development.

I have a variety of roles/characters and scenes/settings, I'm down to mix ideas or make changes, it's not just my roleplay, I wish to make you happy as well. Please feel free to PM, we can discuss decisions and directions, I'm not sure how many stories I can start/write at the same time... and if we don't click or have a problem, no worries, just notify me.

Spell check was not going through, and all this was written from my smart phone, please excuse mistakes/ disorganization/ lack of thurough detail.

Trueroleplayer30

I would be interested in do the Engagement rp if it's still open.
Are you sure you're who you say you are? Look deep inside and you could find out you're Me.

roleplayer31m

TamaRose

I like your predator idea. Especially, the part with the vampire. I haven't done anything like that in a long time.