Interest Check - Take the Apple - Fantasy/Mercenary/BDSM- Need Female Role

Started by Maeve, August 14, 2015, 12:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaughingOne

*makes note so can read on real screen rather then phone when he gets home....*
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

TheLaughingOne

Question! What all is open, and do we send sheets to you, or post here...?
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Maeve

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on September 14, 2016, 09:21:22 AM
Question! What all is open, and do we send sheets to you, or post here...?

Right now everything is up in the air. I am willing to take on any role in a gm capacity (the daughter, the well dressed man or on the fairies, if the other roles are requested) and let everyone take the role that calls out to them most. If you would post here I would be most grateful.

TheLaughingOne

Writer Name: The Laughing One

Character Name: The Stalker Of The Dark (Or simply Brandon)

Sexuality: hetro, with a strong affection towards Trans. Very keen on voyeurism

Powers: Shadowtalk: Able to see perfectly in the dark, travel moderate distances through shadows, peer through them to watch other people and listen in on conversations over great distances (must have some idea where the targets are). Can form semisolid objects from shadows in a pinch. An amazing slenderman impersonation that will leave many pairs of pants in need of replacement.

Race: half-demon

Weaknesses:  cannot penetrate buildings that have been blessed with holy water, or circled with salt. sensitive to bright lights. Lack of shadows due to bright light leave him unable to tap his powers.

Motivation: large part driven by greed, The Stalker enjoys the money he receives as payment as part of the groups scout and information gatherer. Not to mention the enjoyment he gets spying on his fellows..

Personality: Quiet and contemplative, Brandon tends to simply watch what is going on before acting, waiting until some opportune moment to jump in and make a "save" to get what he wants. Enjoys blackmailing people with information they thought was private, secret files pulled from high security bank vaults. Occasionally even the body they thought safely buried where nobody could find it curled up in their own bed..

History: Brandon was recruited sometime back by the "Well Dressed Man", he had been hired to find out what he could about WDM, and confident in his abilitys, began "researching" him. But it didn't quite work... he always had trouble tuning in on Well Dressed, and when he did, it was garbled, and useless. Soon he realized that this was intentional, and he realized it, as the dressed Man was always looking at him. Directly at him. He bugged out, diving through shadows as deep and far as he could to get away before going to his safe house where nobody should be able to find it.. And on the counter, An Apple, and a note. "How about a job?"

After that, the original people who hired Brandon awoke to find themselves tied and gagged in an unfamiliar dark place, and Brandon himself found gainful employment.. He hasn't looked back since.
My Ons and Offs!

Maeve

TheLaughingOne

aww yiss
@w@

hehe, Glad you like it! hope to get the chance to play:3
My Ons and Offs!

Maeve

Me too. Should anyone else be interested, feel free to post a character outline here.