The Inheritance (Mother/Son incest, seeking M character)

Started by Blinkin, May 13, 2019, 12:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It does not matter to me at all if you are a male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep. I will be happy to discuss any story concept with you and write/roleplay with you.

[/hr]

Keith Richards was a bastard of the highest order; a behind the scenes mover and shaker in Sin City itself. He was ruthless, cruel and some said mad, But he was a successful bastard and had a golden touch when it came to getting his way; he always won in the end. At least until he died of a massive heart attack in bed... with an 18 year old stripper.

The only time that Keith had ever lost at anything was when his first wife, Wendy, the first woman to understand just what Keith was, not only managed to divorce him, but also gained tsole custody of his only son, Michael. Wendy had gotten little else for the 5 years of abuse and torment, but she hadn't wanted anything more than to get her son away from her husband before Keith could taint her son with his depraved taste.

The first year after the divorce was difficult for Wendy and her son; the wrath of Keith  was powerful and incideous; Wendy wouldn't look at that year with pride, but she had done what had to be done for Michael's future. With what little Wendy got out of the divorce and made that horrible year, she started a new life in a new place with Michael; trying to leave her life in Vegas behind her. In time, Wendy remarried to a kind, loving man who treated Michael like his own flesh and blood. As the years passed, Michael grew up and never met his father again. Without the influence of the cruel man, Michael grew up to be the kind of man that people respected and wanted to see in him.

Sixteen years later, Wendy's and Michael's life would be changed forever. It started  with the arrival of a letter from a law firm in 'Vegas. Keith had left his entire fortune, all 1.2 billion (With a B) to Wendy and Michael.

Wendy wanted nothing to do with the money, the house or the businesses that had been touched by Keith, but she couldn't deny Michael his birthright. So, with intense wariness, they traveled back to the city where it had all began to hear the reading of the Will and the shock of her life! IT seems that Keith would extract his pound of flesh from the grave.

The wall of windows separated Wendy Harris from the downpour that turned the night lights of the city into blurred lines and swirls. If she didn't know better, she would of sworn on a stack of bibles that Keith had arranged for the reading on the night of the worst storm Las Vegas had seen in years. It looked like the city might actually get nearly all of it's expected rainfall in just one night.

The 38 year old former stripper had aged well and retained the beauty that had attracted the eyes of a monster in a man's form. Her midnight hair wasn't quite as long, it was actually a more appropriate mop that left her slender neck bare and accentuated the shoulders of an athletic figure that was a little top-heavy, that had turned a little soft in certain areas. Fortunately, those areas where placed in the right places and only added to her figure under the skirt suit that she had worn for this meeting. Deep, dark blue eyes seemed to see nothing beyond the glass; in fact if not for the jiggling foot in it's 2" slingbacks, she might of been in a trance. But, Michael had seen her like this before and knew that she was reliving some point in the past that this city provoked; a place she had never wanted to see agin.

The admin cleared her throat and rose, "Mr. Swanky will see you now, Mrs. Richards."

Wendy's eyes blinked and she rose, her handbag held close, "My name is Harris, I haven't been Richards in a long, long time." While her voice was smooth, and refined, the tone was perhaps too sharp as they were led down a hall and into the office of the president of the firm, John Swanky.

"Please, sit down Mrs. Harris, Mr. Harris." Her husband had insisted on adopting Michael when they married and so, took his step-father's name. "I wish to apologize for the hour and the delay; the terms of the will are quite specific and the time was  exacting." He smiled ryely to the two visitors for a moment before he lowered himself to the seat behind his desk. "I must admit that the terms, while legal in and of themselves, are distasteful and I have no idea how it ever got registered... but it was and therefore, I must abide by it's dictates."

Wendy returned the rye smile and shook her head, "Keith was a demanding bastard, Mr. Swanky. Nothing would surprise me about his will. I do wish to state now that I want nothing to do with the will; I am here to insure that my son gets his due." She motioned to Michael and nodded again to the attorney, "Please, lets get this overwith."

Michael looked from one to the other. His mother had never talked badly of his birth father, but that was because she never spoke of him at all... or her years in 'Vegas. "I don't understand. It's just a will, right? Everything's set and ready to go."

Swanky sighed and shook his head as he leaned back in his chair, "I'm afraid that it's not always so cut and dry. This will in particular is unlike any that I have seen before and there are conditions to excuting the instrument. Rather than reading the whole will to you, I'll simply say that the entire estate of Keith Michael Richards are to be split between the two of you.... I'm sorry Mrs. Harris, but if you refuse to accept your portion of the estate, then all of it goes to a Ms. Debra Barns... I understand that you worked for her at one point?"

Wendy merely nodded, her teeth clenched at the year of her life that she had worked so hard to forget. "Yes, I worked at her whore house for a short time." She refused to look at her son and simply stared daggers at the attorney, "Please continue."

Swanky adjusted his glasses. "Again, I find the terms disturbing, but they are out of my hands. Please understand that." He lifted the document from his desk and examined it carefully. "In order for the two of you to inherit, you must... couple... with your son, Mrs. Harris."

Michael jumped up with a shocked expression that was only slightly less than his mothers. "No, forget it, we're not doing-"

"Michael, sit down and be quiet, please." The tone was as firm as steel and he dropped back into his seat.

"Continue, please." she said coldly.

Swanky swallowed and continued, "You, Mrs. Harris, must be penetrated, I'm paraphrasing and using more polite terms, please understand... you must be penetrated by your son's... ummm... manhood three times. Vaginally, orally and.. anally." He paused and looked down again, "Failure to abide by these terms will result in the entire estate reverting to Ms. Barns.

Wendy sat for a moment before she spoke. "I'll do it, for Michael."

"Mom! No way! It's sick, it's-" He struggled for a term that would fit, "-evil."

Wendy shook her head again, "It's a small enough price to pay, Sweetheart and you deserve the money. I'll take care of everything."

"Mom!"

"Shhhhh, listen to me Michael.... continue Mr. Swanky."

The attorney looked again at the document, "It will be recorded and reviewed by-" he cleared his throat and blushed, "-me. if all conditions are met, then I will award the estate... oh, he must... ummm... release inside of you."

Wendy sighed, "More than a pound of flesh Keith." she said softly. "You're not going to get to  me, you bastard."
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.