I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

I love Nicholas because of the interesting questions he asked during my appliction process, for being such a saint in fighting for the cause of accepting everyone for who they are and not who society thinks that they should be and because his avatars are so well chosen that they can even make a straight man take a second and third look.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Mastermind

I <3 the person above me because I love the way his honey is so sweet.

KikuLei

I <3 the person above because he let me lick his abs. ( joking )

MrDiamondBackJack

I love the cocked eyed optimistic attitude of the avatar above me, for licking Mastermind's abs.  Good luck with that.  ;)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

KikuLei

I <3 the person above me because they let me fondel them in the bathroom stalls, even though I'm not supposed to be there. o.O

MrDiamondBackJack

What a age we live in when small, strange, dog things go around fondling innocent silver screen stars in toilet stalls.  Still, I love you for fondling me.  I can always use a good fondle.

KikuLei

I <3 You because you take it rough when I rape you.  O8)

TheLegionary

I <3 Kikulei becase she reminds me of a pop song

Autumn52

I<3 Legionary cause he loves when I stalk him.  ::)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Xandi as she is dressed in a costume as she described for Halloween.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

I<3 Adroit because his avatar makes me want to be the woman. :-[
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Xandi because she wants to be my Woman. (smiles... would love to make you so.)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

I <3 Adroit because he is sooooo sweet and articulate.

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Xandi as she is so erotic and arousal in her thoughts and words.

KikuLei

I love Adroit because he doesn't freak out when I smack his ass with a whip made out of laffy-taffy.

Nico

I <3 KikuLei because she has got a funny avatar!

KikuLei

Because they have an imaginary friend.

Kendra

i <3 KikuLei because her avatar is awesomely hot

KikuLei

:'o Really?

I <3 Kendra because she compliments me. ;D

TheLegionary

I <3 KikuLei, because she told me someone had raped me. Does it make sense??????

KikuLei

I <3 TheLegionary because he doesn't get mad when I grope his muscles. >:D

TheLegionary

I <3 Kikulei because I want to taste her lips

KikuLei

I <3 Legionary because when I bite him he doesn't get mad.

Scribe08

I <3 Kikulei for her ruby lips.. (that killer shade of red was designed to maim men aplenty)

KikuLei

I <3 Scribe for liking my ruby lips.