What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Water, with lots of ice with a big straw in a giant drinking container.
*See Pillory*

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

MusicNeverDies

Huntress

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Psi

Everton Cabernet Savuginon... :)

The bottles almost gone.

Paradox

A large glass of homemade Riesling to celebrate.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Psi

Bundaberg Rum, Red - filtered through Red Gum....

Niiiice :)

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

Same thing as Maeven, but in a twelve ounce can.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lilias

Pepsi Max, because it was on offer and someone thought there wasn't much difference from Diet Coke. Bleh.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Solaine

Just drank a glass of grapefruit juice.
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Oniya

Coffee with an envelope of hot cocoa mix and a couple shakes of cinnamon.  Take that Starschmucks!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Caedy

was drinking a 21 oz. Dr. Pepper from work, however it is gone now >< so nothing....
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Josietta

Quote from: Oniya on November 14, 2008, 09:13:56 PM
Coffee with an envelope of hot cocoa mix and a couple shakes of cinnamon.  Take that Starschmucks!

you forgot the cream!

lemon iced tea (wishing i had a 24 oz sf mocha chill w/soy)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Oniya

If only I had some heavy cream.  As it is, I'm eyeing a can of condensed milk for possibilities.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Solaine

Glaceau Vitamin Water - Raspberry Apple
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

MusicNeverDies

Milk. :)

And first thing tomorrow morning, I have already planned my expedition to get a large French Vanilla. Because tonight I am gonna be up WRITING.

Bliss

*thinks her minion means 'Expedition'?*

Nothing yet, but coffee shortly, and as much of it as I can for the next few days, because it's gonna ba a no fly zone after the piercing!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen