Wolf Sanctuary[EX]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 18, 2010, 03:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Orchid

Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on July 18, 2010, 08:46:16 PM
2-3. Wolves can be considered equivalent to a large-breed of dog in the age ranges, though wild wolves only live to about 50 in human terms. So, 2-3 is twenties to early thirties.

Yup yup, thanks for answering Peace.

Quote from: Gideon on July 18, 2010, 08:48:30 PM
I might not exactly do that in the beginning but I will starting adding more to each post lol.

Whatever your comfortable with :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Shadow879

I would like my wolf, Kota, to be friends with yours, Isi, regardless of the pack structure. Discuss?
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Shadow879 on July 18, 2010, 09:44:39 PM
I would like my wolf, Kota, to be friends with yours, Isi, regardless of the pack structure. Discuss?

Of course, they can be friends.  But keep in mind that her role in the pack is to allow the rest of the pack to vent feelings, sorta like the glue that holds them together.  If frustrations in a wolves pack aren't vented, than needless and constant fights for dominance over higher ranking wolves would be incessant, and in effect weaken and break down a pack.  So if Kota ever feels frustration, she can rough house with Isi, like children who mock wrestle do lol.  but that being said, I in no way would be averse to them being friends.  Although since they will just be coming across each other, and forming a pack, she might be a bit ill at ease with Kota at first; eventually she'll warm up to her though :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Shadow879

undisclosedtoyou

Hey everyone, just thought I'd put this up here since I know it can be a bit tricky at first.

The code to make a word(s) a link is:

[url=link here]your word[/url]

An example of this is:

Gideons Wolf

Quote from: Shadow879 on July 18, 2010, 10:13:12 PM
Ok, awesome :)

:D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

I can't change the appearence because I'm a ning sorry Undisclosed

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Gideon on July 18, 2010, 10:16:25 PM
I can't change the appearence because I'm a ning sorry Undisclosed

Bleh, I keep forgetting that lmao.  You can post your changed profile up again though, instead of editing it since you can't.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Shadow879

Gideon

We are an elite mod...... errrrrr nevermind we're halfway approved members yeah that's the official story, yeah we're halfway approved memebers who can do anything except edit.

Shadow879

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Gideon on July 18, 2010, 10:37:51 PM
We are an elite mod...... errrrrr nevermind we're halfway approved members yeah that's the official story, yeah we're halfway approved memebers who can do anything except edit.

Lol you beat me to answering!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Black Orchid

Maybe if you delete it, and write it again? I don't know, if it really matters, delete it. I'm sure no one minds if you do  :-).
O&O of a Flower

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 18, 2010, 11:00:59 PM
Maybe if you delete it, and write it again? I don't know, if it really matters, delete it. I'm sure no one minds if you do  :-).

Actually that might be a good idea.  Once you've posted your edited character profile, delete the last one, that way it keeps the thread looking clean.

Loved your wolf Black! We have almost all the characters up, I'll be throwing out an OOC thread soon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Black Orchid

Thank you, I always love making the odd ball of the RP ;)
O&O of a Flower

Gideon

Well I added an updated character sheet I don't know if I can delte the old one though. Damn you Ning status!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 18, 2010, 11:20:06 PM
Thank you, I always love making the odd ball of the RP ;)

And I will admit to thinking "odd ball," well not in those words exactly, when reading your wolf's profile lol.  Although I'm thinking there are a few oddities in this little pack that's forming, lol; Which I'm delighting in btw.

Quote from: Gideon on July 18, 2010, 11:31:09 PM
Well I added an updated character sheet I don't know if I can delte the old one though. Damn you Ning status!

I read it!  And loved it, your wolf's name has been added to cast of characters :)  Go to where your first post in that thread was, and check the top right hand of that post.  It's here that you'll see you're quote button, if you're able to delete the post the "Delete" option should be right next to your Quote button.

And we only need one last character profile to go up and we have a full cast!  Yay!!!  The OOC thread is also up, and can be found in the first post of this thread under Game Links, or you can click here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Gideon on July 18, 2010, 11:47:41 PM
Yup can't delete it lol

Lol, than it's fine, no worries :)

I'm really excited, we just need our Alpha's character, and we can start.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

undisclosedtoyou

I'm a lil bit surprised at how fast this game filled up, but a good surprised lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

I know right? lol it filled up in less then 24 hours that has to be a record.

undisclosedtoyou

Well I don't know about a record, but it was speedy as all hell.

Okay moving all conversations to OOC, and locking this thread since the roles are filled.

TTYa in the OOC!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We Have One Spot Open!!!

The position for a male Subordinate wolf is open for someone to snatch up. 
If your interested, please let us know.
Thank you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dragonfly7022003

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 25, 2010, 09:29:56 PM
We Have One Spot Open!!!

The position for a male Subordinate wolf is open for someone to snatch up. 
If your interested, please let us know.
Thank you.

What exaly is the Subordinate wolf?