Searching for Evil (F for M or F or Trans)

Started by Janzhi, August 27, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janzhi

FIRST IDEA

TAKEN

A vague idea that needs development. It owes inspiration to the television show, Dexter, but don’t let this inhibit your creativity. We won’t be playing the same characters or the same setting and I truly hope that both of our characters are our own fun, exciting, and original creations.

YOUR ROLE: Serial Killer and some role law enforcement/journalist/writer where you are assisting or interact as my character investigates crimes (some of which were committed by you).

MY ROLE: A late twenties up-and-coming female homicide detective or perhaps assistant district attorney, who tries to play the game and hopes one day to wear Lieutenant’s or perhaps even Captain’s bars on her shoulders or become the state attorney general depending on the chosen role.

I see three initial areas of interaction between our characters. I as police detective and you as a normal person, my partner, a journalist covering the story, or perhaps even a writer who somehow gets permission to … (no offense to Hardcastle, but this one might be a stretch).

Two, you as serial rapist/killer/criminal and me trying to catch you.

Three, me indulging my submissive slut and occasional dominant side in latex wearing a mask or other identify masking accoutrement at some underground sex club. With you at the same club and us interacting sexually or watching each other interact sexually.

And perhaps four, me as victim or conqueror, you as triumphant criminal or captured future death row inhabitant.

Kinks: Bondage, domination, sadism, masochism, and any other kinks that work their way into the story (nothing under age or violating site rules).

SECOND IDEA

TAKEN

I play an English teacher in her early thirties. She teaches at a local junior college. You play a sexually inexperienced, eighteen year old boy. At first, she mocks his interest in her and claims he could never be the kind of man she needs and wants. Later, she corrupts him and trains him to be the kind of cruelly dominant alpha male that she admires. The idea is the story transitions from her in charge to him in charge and how they change.

THIRD IDEA

TAKEN

A group of (we would each play one or two characters) misfits, outsiders, all eighteen years or older (high school or college setting) discover a computer program that seems to control all reality as if it were an MMOrpg. They begin to hack into it and try to find different encrypted variables that will alter reality in some small way. Think Breakfast Club or some other Detention setting, but with hacking skills and a grudge. At first, they start to take revenge on people who have harmed them in the past or do things that amuse them, but slowly, they begin to turn on each other. I would play a female character is we each primarily drive one character, but if we play multiple characters, I’m open to mixing up the genders. We would have to discuss a bit where we want this story to go. I envision it as very dark in the end, but there’s a lot of options.

FOURTH IDEA

I would play a girl who comes to a foreign city in search of her father. She has a copy of a letter he wrote her years ago and a description her mother gave her before her mother’s death, but only a first name and no other identifying information. Without a work permit, my character ends up working at a massage parlor offering standard massages and “happy ending” massages. I search for my father while continuing to work in the massage parlor. You would play a man who meets my character as she risks slipping deeper into the degrading depths of this large, ugly city. Are you her savior or do you help drag her under? Maybe we struggle and deal with the city together. Perhaps, the answer is your character is a mixture of these elements.