Seeking GM for Solo Pathfinder (for Mature Seductress Hag Oracle character)

Started by Quasar, August 23, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasar

Heya, and thanks for looking!  I'm looking for a GM who's willing to do a solo Pathfinder adventure for a particular character I have in mind that I'd love to take on an adventure, through Golarion if possible, but any world you think she might fit in.

Mechanically, I'd like to do this as a Middle-Aged NE Half-Succubus Changeling (with an option to swap out the flying movement and level drain power, for the ability to use Change Shape at will), starting at Oracle 3 or 4.  Maybe with 1 Mythic Rank? (helps ease solo play)

Aluashra (Alua for short) was born an changeling, but seeking out her hag mother brought an uncommon destiny when she completed her metamorphosis into a hag.  Though her mother and coven willed her to remain and learn the greater mysteries, her visions led her believe her destiny lay beyond the dismal swamp that her family lived in.

So, what do you get in this package?  A sultry, voluptuous, slightly sinister matron on a quest to prepare the world against some coming apocalypse.  Despite her Evil alignment, she has a vested interest in preserving the world, since it contains everything she desires.  She is a schemer, power-monger, and an alluring siren who's every movement and breath seems to promise sin.

Seeking power and unraveling ancient mysteries, she interferes or manipulates societal structure wherever she goes to better suit her whims.  The desire to indulge in carnal revelries is passion for her, especially with younger lovers.  She enjoys bearing the offspring of powerful individuals or else those with special bloodlines so that she may raise these potentially world-changing progeny in the image she desires.

Moreover, she despises weakness in rulers or people of influence and intends to replace them with those she chooses or her own offspring if she deems they can't handle the role.

She is not incapable of compassion or kindness, though it is at rare times.

Despite the wealth of templates/mythic ability heaped on the character, I'm looking for a challenging (but fair) game, and an engrossing story to sink my teeth into.  Likewise, story shouldn't take a backseat to sex - I'm happy to indulge, so long as we aren't simply leaping from one escapade to another.

Feel interested in getting Aluashra into a story, just get in touch and we can discuss - the above are things I'd strongly like to feature, but everything else is up for grabs if we can agree on it.

The more we can connect on my ons, the better!
Quasar's Bangs (Requests; Updated 2017.08.25)
Quasar's A/As (Updated 2017.08.12)