Motley High School (NC-Exotic)- FULL

Started by Arlyn, January 09, 2009, 11:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzied

Quote from: London on January 17, 2009, 09:49:05 AM
I want to express my interest in the game as well. This is the character I would be playing.

Name: John ‘Johnny’ Miller
Species: Spirit/Ghost
Appearance: He is an average American student. Standing 6’0” tall and 190 lbs. His brown hair and blue eyes stand out against his pale skin. Regardless of the form he takes his skin is always cool to the touch
His true form appears much the same with one exception; He has two bullet holes in his chest. This is from the shots that took his life. Also in his true form he can be seen through.
Personality:   Quiet, Intelligent, and Confident
Strength: Strong willed, Passionate, and Loyal to his friends
Weakness: He is weaker in the daylight and when he is in his solid form.
Powers: Like most ghosts he can pass through any object he wants to, become invisibility, and use telekinesis to move objects around. Also because of the nature of what he is immune to most forms of telepathy. If he concentrates he can become solid and able to touch.
History: When the school first opened, Johnny was one of the first students in the door. An average student at the time, he was semi popular do to his friendly nature. Then the day came when he died on the school property. Sadly, for his parents, his murder was never solved. Although he passed without any trouble, he was soon to be back at his old school, once again a student. He would have been happier staying in the hereafter but the clasps of the thin vale between the worlds caused the ‘powers that be’ to release this spirit to return to the world.

Sounds like the perfect Voyeur.  ^_~

This is pretty large- we ought to start soon. 

London

I hadn't thought about that... Thanks for the idea  ;)

Arlyn

Alright, I'm gonna start up a Dorm thread in NC-Exotic.  We'll create more threads as required.  This may take a little while, so please be patient while I come up with necessary details.

Silk

If you need a hand let me know :D, maybe a good start off point would be the first assembly with all the new students, with a series of classes, then move onto the dorms imo.

OldSchoolGamer

Yes, if you'd like me to intro my character, just give the word...

Arlyn

Feel free to introduce your characters when you have the time.  I have two threads up in NC-Exotic now.

Kingsaber

If is alright i would like to be a vampire

Name: Lanier Falchion-Lanier means Falcon and Falchion is sword so it literally means Falcon Sword or Sword of the Falcon
Race: Vampire

Abilities: Heightened strength, Heightened Speed, Faster Reflexes, Claws, Fangs, Gradual regeneration (meaning that he doesnt heal right away takes him a few days)

Personality: He is an easy going goofball compared to the jerk that he could be but he tries to be nice until someone makes him angry and then he will staple you to the roof of the school if he so feels like it. But other than that he is extremely loyal to any who are close to him will take a bullet for you if you are his friend. He rarely gets mad and stays calm most of the time doesnt let anything bother him and he does this so it will irritate the one trying to make him mad. Besides all of the supernaturlism he is your basic teenage guy just with a few extras thrown in.

Bio: He lived a very rich and powerful life back on his homeworld his family was one of the most powerful families in that world,  but when their homeworld started to deteriorate they had to leave. The academy gave them the perfect cover so that they could rellocate to earth it was safe easy and fun they dont have to feed on humans they can control the thirst and can live off of animal blood because they dont want to many humans disappearing from their feeding habits so they stick to animals as much as possible. So now he goes to the academy leading a double life and trying to be as normal as he possibly can so he does not give away his dark secret and expose himself and his family.

True Form: His true form looks much the same as his human form his eyes just become a blood red color his hands turn into claws and he grows fangs. When he is in his true form all of his abilities are one hundred percent effective and not diluted by his human form.

Duchess

sweety a little patience ,you have to be approved before you're allowed in the games..okies

Arlyn

We could probably do with up to three more characters at most, I think...  Let's see, what're the numbers now?  5 ladies, 4 guys (including Chaos, who has not been able to join in yet).  I may be mistaken.  Anyway, if you guys know of anyone else who might like to join in, feel free to introduce 'em to the game here.

BigBuckBob

Expressing interest. I'll need to re-read everything after class, wanted to keep it in my topics.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Paladin

I would also be interested in playing. It sounds animeish.

Duchess

hmmm...not really ..i for sure aint anime..*giggles*
hop on board misters..... ;)

Arlyn

Hm... Looks like we could use a few more female characters then, if we're gonna have two or three more guys join up.  Anyone interested, or is anyone interested in playing as more than one character, perhaps?

BigBuckBob

Name: Buchanen Johnson
Species: Half human/Half giant [doesn't know it]
Appearance: Big.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/fhgh/the-big-show-interview-200412090251.jpg
Personality:  Loud, large, dumb
Strength: Muscles
Weakness: Quick Temper, low intellect
Powers: None. But he will be continuing to grow in size.
History: He grew up with his mother. And he grew and grew and grew. He was told that his dad had been rather large, but it puzzled him why he was larger then all his family, all his friends, and by the start of high school most of his teachers.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Duchess

now that is scary....

why not John Cena???

hes hot..

BigBuckBob

It was either him or Andre the giant. And I don't know why I didn't go with Andre.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Duchess

remember he is still should look  like a young adolecent, both look to old

BigBuckBob

Right, that was the reason.
I actually know someone that looked like the one I picked, in high school.
Only, a bit shorter. And more hair.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Duchess

BigBuckBob

Making it noticable, since my character seemed to hijack the conversation

Quote from: Arlyn on January 20, 2009, 09:53:19 PM
Hm... Looks like we could use a few more female characters then, if we're gonna have two or three more guys join up.  Anyone interested, or is anyone interested in playing as more than one character, perhaps?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

OldSchoolGamer

My character (Cheryl) is alone in the Water dorm...ready to be discovered by males with bad intent...

Silk

I think most of the female characters are "alone" for men with bad intent :p I know Nanami is and being a computer nerd is fairly sex deprived anyway

Liliana

Name: Ms. (Richelle) Chaffee

Race: Human

Powers:  None

Background: Ms. Chaffee has worked as a teacher in Motley High School for the past four years, but not even she knows what is going on. Having spent the summer break out of town, she was rather surprised when she arrived the first day of classes to find the school structure completely changed. She was even more surprised by the loss of the old pupils and the arrival of the new ones. In fact, she did not like the change one bit, noting the new students seemed to act oddly in a way she just could not put her finger on. Soon she found herself slightly favoring the old students over the new, not that such would be obvious due to her stern disposition in general.

Personality: Ms. Chaffee is known as one of the strictest teachers in school. The one all the older students warn the first years about, she seems to take some perverse delight in catching students misbehaving and issuing punishment, whether the punishment be just staying after class, formal detention, or even occasionally a slap with a ruler or classroom pointer. She always seems to be in her classroom, sitting behind her desk with a stack of papers, grading them until late into the night and arriving early the next day to prepare for the day. She is hyper efficient and a bit of a perfectionist, expecting everyone else to do the same, and critical of those that aren't. As such she is tough on her students, grading harshly, especially if she knows the student is capable of better. She keeps an especially close watch on the new students, punishing harshly for the least little slip up where occasionally she might let one of the older students slide with a slap on the wrist. Still, deep inside she is a woman of deep unfulfilled passions, a side of her she represses as inefficient.