Looking for furry idea (looking for F to play with)

Started by Tashkin390, June 18, 2011, 05:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashkin390

Alright, this one that I had is...well, rather different than most that I've done. When I was younger, me and my friends used to play what we called the "universe game". The basic idea was that we played characters from various worlds, video game worlds, and traveled to them to stop beings of darkness that were empowering the villains and the like. I had the idea to do this with a fursona of mine, that I would do in first person, where they would travel to the worlds (which would all be furrified for this) and save them from impending evil from an evil being named Oblivion.

What I'm looking for is...well, a partner willing to do quite a good bit of yiffing ('cause it's going to be quite the sexy RP), but also willing to perform combat (freeform), be involved with quite a long storyline, comfortable with playing furries, etc. We will take turns controlling villains as they come along. I wanted to try something like this on a smaller scale around here before actually attempting to do it with a lot of people like I sort of want to. lol. PM me or post in this thread for replying! You can even IM if you feel like it. ^_^
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108690.0 These are just my basic ons and offs, for people who are interested. :P