Looking for a Shortstack (Male for female character)

Started by LeSane, January 12, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

I am currently in the mood for short stacks female characters. It's weird, but thanks to InCase and his comic Alfie I've become hooked. If you dont know what 'shortstack' A short woman, typically around 4 feet tall, that's curvy and well endowed in the chest and ass regions. A curvy girl who only comes to mid chest height with Huge Tits and a Plump ass. It's mostly due to size difference between both characters. I'm looking for a partner that can help scratch this itch of mine. They should have the following things though optional.

• Communication
    It's important the reason why I say this is if two writers don't have proper communication it ends with neither having a great understanding on where the other stands. Without talking to you  (my potential partner) it would end before it has begun. It's happened before in one of my last solos.
  • Quality
    I don't care about how much you can write. Write a novel for all I care, but make me love it. I honestly will be fine with two greatly written paragraphs than seven crappy ones that don't advance the plot. I will love you forever if you wow me.
  • Plot over Smut
    As much as I love to be a dirty smut driven lunatic it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I want to have our characters fleshed out enough that they are functional on their own if need be not... we screw. Sleep a bit, and screw some more. Yes there are times when that's fun, but not for me.
  • Honesty
    This is a big one. I need my partner to be 100% with me at all times. If they dislike something and want me to change it say something. Want me to change the direction of the solo? Shoot a pm. Just tried of writing? At least I know. I hate when my partner just vanishes or does not respond for months, and act like nothing happened.

Bellow is a few examples of what I am craving. They are only visual inspiration, and all are NSFW so please be warned. If interested please shoot me a PM and I shall respond when not being given overworked.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'