Black Dagger Brotherhood sign up!

Started by Vampricprincessty, April 05, 2014, 07:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampricprincessty

I am interested in starting a group role play based of the world set in the Black Dagger Brotherhood novels. The book is about a group a vampires known as "The Brotherhood" That protects their race from the threat of the Lessening Society. I am wondering if anyone else out there would like to be a part of this group. It does not matter if you know about the novels or not but I recommend it. I can answer any questions about this vampire race and about the world they live in. This series is set in modern time. Any questions simply post them here and we will see if anyone wants to play.

EDIT! The main info thread is up!

Nymphadora

I am definitely interested!

Love the BDB
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Vampricprincessty

I am happy to see I am not the only one!

Nymphadora

Definitely not!
I've looked off and on for something in that world!
What are you thinking so far?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

So far I was thinking who ever joins that we would just use the world but have our own PC characters for the game. I would need a co-GM to help me out but it would have in game events. I was thinking of leaving the lessers as NPCs. Their is more to come on this thought process.

So what book on you on? I just have to ask!  ;)

Nymphadora

I've read most of them more than a couple of times but have not yet read The King and have only read Lover At Last once. I need a reread and have been intending to! 

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

Lover at Last is my next one! I am just reading the series for the first time and I love it so much. I already have the king so once I finish these two, which will take no time at all. I will be starting the King. Plus her next book is going to be on Trez and IAm!

Nymphadora

Have you read any of the Fallen Angel series? I think it's fallen angel. 
Once I got halfway through Dark Lover I was through the rest in no time.  Couldn't put them down that first read!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

I have not read that series yet. (Yup its fallen angel) I will though once I finish this one. I am having a hard time putting them down as well.

Also for those of you checking out this interest check. I will allow players to be half breeds. I might post the terms from the book in the first post later on today.

Nymphadora

I'd be willing to help if you like.
Like I said, I've been hoping to stumble across a BDB game.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

That would be great if you helped! Thank you. So far it looks like interest is low.

Nymphadora

Maybe between us we can build the world up and gather more interest.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

That sound like a good idea. What to do it over PMs? Then I edit the first post later?

Nymphadora

Sounds like a good idea! I have a busy few days into the weekend so I may not be able to spend a lot of time on it till next week. But I am VERY interested in seeing this happen!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Kokaine

I'd be interested in this if it gets going... even if its just a small group. I could easily play one of the Brothers or a female or both, heh.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

wolventears

Ooh, I live the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Own them all except The King which I will have in my hands soon. If this kicks off, I can definitely play a brother or maybe a chosen or some other kind of female.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Kekec

I am interested, but this is the first I've heard of the series. Unfortunately, where I'm from I can't purchase works that are, shall I say, of lesser popularity. Is the setting closer to the Anne Rice works or the Underworld films; or, God forbid, the Twilight series?

Vampricprincessty

Alright! I like that there is interest here. I was starting to think it was only Nymph and I in this. Anyway, hell no it is not like twilight. These vampire do burn and even the lessers do a pop and flash. :P

Vampricprincessty

Just a heads up to all interested parties! I am making the main info thread today. I will post the link here once I have completed it!

Nymphadora

Sweet!  Can't wait to see what you've got!  :D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

OK! I think I finally got the main thread up! Check it out and make your character sheets too! Nymph tell me what you think in case we should change something or add.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201504.msg9844245#msg9844245

Kokaine

If we are making a Brother... they must be new recruits?

And are we posting our sheets in the info thread or here for approval?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Vampricprincessty

No, they don't have to be. Guess I know what I must change already, huh? You can post your character sheet here.

Nymphadora

You did awesome VP!
Lots of detail. So far I see nothing to change or add.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Kokaine

Done.

Hexx
Character

Name: Dhamiyan Fuentes - Hexx
Ethnicity: Spanish and Greek
Race: Vampire
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Previous (Or current) Profession: Brother of the Black Dagger Brotherhood since the age of 26

Appearance:

Hair: Black, wavy, worn long
Eyes: Amber/Gold
Skin: Light tan
Weight: 290 lbs
Height: 6'10"
Other: Has a tattoo across his shoulders that reads "Never Forget" in the old language

Information:

Personality: After his transition, Dhamiyan took the name Hexx as a reminder of the poison males of his family seem to be. Hexx often seems darker and meaner than he really is, caring about nothing a no one beyond the superficial. He believes himself beyond redemption and undeserving of anything truly good so he will try to resist when presented with anything that he feels unworthy of, including love/friendship, but he will also go out of his way to protect those very things for others. He is loyal to a fault and but he has a notoriously dangerous temper--thankfully, unless someone pushes one of his very particular buttons he's generally able to retain control over himself. He enjoys the distraction that killing lessers brings, and while he's charming enough to be a flirt when he feels like it, Hexx only follows through and takes women to bed occasionally as he is constantly worried about tainting them somehow.

Background: Dhamiyan Fuentes was born in Madrid as the only son to wealthy couple of the glymera. He spent the first 9 years of his life believing that nothing could touch his family with his father around, and indeed as a vampire of great charm and influence his father had made himself an important and powerful figure. However, what he and his mother did not know was that Dhamiyan's father was on the wrong side of the law. When he was finally caught and all his assets seized, Dhamiyan and his mother moved in with his grandparents in disgrace while his father went into hiding.

Having lost the only man she'd ever loved, having to find work when she'd been taken care of for so many years, and having to hear her parent's constant nagging 'I told you so', Dhamiyan's mother withdrew, becoming quiet and subdued. Except for where Dhamiyan was concerned. She was determined that he would have all his father's best traits and none of the bad and she did everything in her power to make sure that he would be a good man. Dhamiyan did his best for her, not wanting to upset her if he could help it, but trouble seemed to dog his every step. He was constantly getting into fights over stupid things due to the hot blooded temper he had inherited from his father.

He hadn't realize it at the time but deep down Dhamiyan had been furious at his father for getting caught and putting his mother through all the stress and embarrassment and as a result he grew to embrace the habit of acting out in anger which resulted in may troubles with the human authorities as well as further embarrassment for his family among their own kind. It wasn't too long before there was an incident involving himself and a female that resulted in serious injuries for them both. The accident led his grandparents to declare the young pre-trans as being just like his father and while they did not disown him, just in a few words the message was made clear.

Believing that everything he touched would always come to ruin, Hexx left his family as soon as he was well. Found and taken in by an older half sympath male in the states, Hexx was trained in the ways of the warrior so that he could become a male of worth and a year before his transition he was allowed to study under the tutilage of the brothers themselves. His transition was rough and he nearly didn't survive due to his own guilt and unwillingness to fight but with the aid of a male he would come to know as kin, Dhamiyan survived. Upon his induction to the Brotherhood he took the name Hexx, choosing to fight in an effort to atone for the sins of his father and keep himself from repeating his actions. He has been with the Brotherhood since.

Hobbies and Interests: Playing his guitar, singing, drawing, collecting blades, going to clubs, shopping

OOC Ons and Offs: Dhamiyan likes the quick, intense, and half clothed trysts that result in pleasure for both sides without all the messy feelings--especially in semi-public places. He has never 'made love' or anything of the sort in his life, though were such a situation to arise he'd be very focused, intense, and passionate. In either case he's not a selfish lover (even if he pretends to be) and likes seeing his partner get off. As long as there are no animals, feet, excessive violence, or anything to break an Elliquiy rule he'd consider it.

My O/Os

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

Even though he is a WIP, I love him already!

wolventears

Eep! So excited! Will start my writing up my character now.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

Sarah Morgan

I'm most definitely interested in this too, and I'm surprised no one else has thought to start a BDB game before now.  I've read all the books in the series, though only once, so it's been a couple of years since I've read most of them.  I'll definitely play a female character, as that's what I'm most comfortable with, though I'm not sure yet if I want to play a human or a half breed who hasn't gone through transition yet, and who doesn't know she's part vampire.  I'll see what other types of characters we end up with, and go from there.  And I agree, even though Damion is still a work in progress, I like the details put forth already.  :)

Vampricprincessty

Hey there Sarah! I can't wait to see what character you come up with.  :D

wolventears

Ravage Demarkis
Played by: wolventears
Character:

Name: Ravage Demarkis
Ethnicity: Caucasian; Irish and German decent
Relationship Status: single for the time being
Previous (Or current) Profession: Brother

Appearance:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Stormy Grey

Information:
Personality: A bit of a clown with a sense of humor, can make everyone laugh or smile, tends to be the person people seek to have in their company. If he befriends you, he is loyal to the end and will do anything for you. Within reason of course. But if you rub him the wrong way, he can be the worst enemy.

Background: Born to two highly esteemed members of the Glymera, his parents were murdered in the raids when he was younger, and as a pretrans, he couldn't do a thing about it. So he went to Ireland to live with his aunt and uncle, who had to raise him. At first, he was a horribly angry child, but as the years went by, the kindness of his aunt and uncle managed to break the wall around him and to help cope, he forced himself to lighten up. After transitioning, and turning into a large male, he went back to the states, Caldwell in particular, to speak to the king, wanting nothing more than to help destroy the evil of the Omega.
With his lineage and warrior physique, he was allowed to train at the compound and was soon accepted into the brotherhood.
He fits right in with the other warriors, with his take no shit attitude, but at the same time, thanks to his aunt and uncle teaching him kindness, he is the calm to a storm.

Hobbies and Interests: wood carving and building furniture he learned from his uncle while in Ireland. Basically anything that keeps his hands busy. Spars and works out often to keep in shape and in top form.

Nymphadora

Very nice!  Can't wait for the back story!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

wolventears

Okay! Figured out Ravage's backstory. Let me know what you think.

Vampricprincessty

Woot! I like him wolven!

wolventears

Nymphadora

Sorry I've not been overly productive this week VP, been fighting a bad cold+ for a few days.

Love the two Brothers we have so far. I think I will probably develop a female citizen, though I am considering Glymera and a Chosen is always appealing... Oh so no closer.

I was thinking any doggen should be kept as NPCs as well, sorry if you've said that already, just been thinking a bit about the game hehe
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

Its quite all right! I think I put it in the main thread about the doggen staying NPC along with lessers. I am thinking about making a brother and a female as well. Not quite sure who my female will be though.

wolventears

Hmm should I make a female as well?

Kokaine

Gonna finish up my brother today and then make a female... probably a club owner halfbreed who hasn't yet transitioned.

My O/Os

wolventears

Maybe a chosen who is down and living with Phury and Cormia? 

Vampricprincessty

@Kokaine: I like your female idea. If you make her I might make my female work at the club, as like the bartender.

@Wolventears: If you want to make a female Chosen go right ahead. Sounds cool to me.

Once all characters are done, I or Nymph will start the starting posts.

Also I said I was making a male Brother, I am learning to rp a male so bare with me there! :P

wolventears

Gwendolynn - a chosen
Character:

Name: Gwendolynn
Ethnicity: European
Race: Caucasion
Sex: Female
Previous (Or current) Profession: Chosen

Appearance:

Hair: Curly blonde
Eyes: Grey
Skin: White
Weight: 130
Height: 5"6'
Other: Curvy, hourglass figure, large C-cup breasts, has a small birthmark of sorts above her right hip

Information:

Personality: Shy, won't look males in the eyes but eager to please. Happy to be called to the mansion to feed the brothers.

Background: Born to the Primale and another chosen before Phury had been selected. She grew up waiting on the scribe virgin, doing all that she was told to do. Even being trained by the directrix in all acts of sex to fulfill a male, but that scares her slightly. She has yet to be asked to do such a thing, nor has she been asked to go and give any of the brothers nourishment. But as she is now living in the house tucked away with Phury and his shellan Cormia, it is only a matter of time.

Hobbies and Interests: Housework- she loves to dust and vacuum, and she has found that painting calls deeply to her. And Phury has been kind enough to get her paints, brushes, and canvases.

Okay, how's this?

Kokaine

Charli

Character:

Name: Charlotte 'Charli' Drake
Ethnicity: Mixed / American
Race: Half-Vampire
Previous (Or current) Profession: Owner of Heat - a popular nightclub in Caldwell

Appearance:

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Tan
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'10"
Other: She's tall and athletic with nice curves and has one hidden tattoo very very low on her abdomen that she got with a friend right after high school graduation.

Information:

Personality: Charli is the type of girl who likes to take care of business and the necessities first and everything else comes second. She's practical, tough, and carries herself as though shes truly fearless--even if that isn't the case. She is undoubtedly a good friend to have in your corner as she naturally seems to be rather protective and caring, however, those who cross her more often than not find themselves in trouble--not so much because she herself is a threat, though she does have a killer left hook, but rather because those around her from employees to regular customers and whoever else is in her life seem to take extreme offense to any sort of hassle or issues coming her way. Thus far her dating life has been nearly non-existent mostly because she just hasn't had any interest. She's not a virgin but only because her curiosity got the best of her there. She'll flirt and tease but up until very recently it has generally been harmless and without any real heat.

Background: Charli is the offspring of two halfbreed vampires--Savhage II, a former brother, and Dezdemona daughter of Harm--and unknowingly kin to Hexx. As such she is indeed a halfbreed herself, but it is not yet known if she will inherit her parent's "afflictions". Having been raised by her very human grandmother, Charli enjoyed a fairly normal and vampire free childhood. They didn't live in the best neighborhood or anything but Charli had a way of making friends and skirting trouble, though her somewhat fearless attitude did set her old school and over-protective grandmother's nerves on edge.

On her 16th birthday, the truth of Charli's lineage was revealed to her. At first she could hardly believe it but for some reason the truth of her grandmother's words always stuck with her. Her contact with vampires was was of course nonexistent to begin with due to her grandmother's insistence but after she turned 18 it was her own fear of what she might come to learn that kept her from looking too hard. However, in the past few years since shes owned Heat she's become aware that some of the people who frequent her club are not quite human. Despite her best efforts to ignore it, Charli finds herself curious and oddly drawn toward the large males that sometimes come in, especially since it seems her transition period is fast approaching.

Hobbies and Interests: Going to the shooting range, dancing, running her club, djing, drawing, swimming, and poker

OOC Ons and Offs: She doesn't really know what does it for her yet but as long as it doesn't include animals, feet, extreme pain or mutilation, or anything against Elliquiy rules it can at least be discussed.

My O/Os

wolventears

Kokaine

Thank you ^^
Gwendolynn looks lovely as well ;)

Also, I finished up Hexx too so the GMs can let me know if anything needs to be changed with him or Charli.

My O/Os

Vampricprincessty

Hey hey! All characters can now be moved to the main thread! Let's get this up and running!

wolventears

Okay. Do you want us to just to copy and paste them in the main thread then?

Nymphadora

OMG I just spoiled two things for myself since I'm behind two books LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI&list=FLNqaEIkOZA6EUWkUYuLYUSw

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

A place holder for her, what I have had a chance to do so far...

Robyn - WIP
Character:

Name: Robyn
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Age: Appears to be late 20's is actually a few decades older.
Current Profession: Office Manager for Havers clinic

Appearance:

Hair: Red, long
Eyes: Green and brown
Skin: Peachy hue and some freckles
Weight: 138lbs
Height: 5'6
Other: Curvy figure with larger, B cup breasts.

Information:

Personality: Professional, workaholic, obsessive. Robyn appears to be enjoying her life in an almost regimented fashion. She thrives on routine and gets agitated to have her routine/world disrupted.

Background: Full blooded vampire, Robyn's family have always been citizens, not high ranking or particularly well known. This never bothered Robyn. Her life was mundane, as she preferred, she'd never been jealous the way some of the girls she'd known growing up had been. She was more than happy being away from the politics and drama. Her status served to protect her during the raids, not living in a lavish mansion but instead a small apartment in the city proper.

For feeding, Robyn has always gone to her parent's home and a friend of the family's would be there for her to drink from as Robyn would go for his feeding. They are not bonded and Robyn at times wishes she were not stuck needing the blood of another to survive, sometimes waiting until she is weak from hunger to make the arrangements.

Robyn transitioned at the age of 24 and had her first needing at the age of 30. She has seen two more needings since. Only in one of her past needings was there a male in her life able to make the period much more bearable. To great relief they did not conceive as neither wished for any young. She will be due for another needing in the near future.

Hobbies and Interests: Robyn spends a lot of her free time reading a great deal, always thirsting for knowledge. The history of the race has long been a bit of a passion for her.

OOC Ons and Offs: See player OnOs
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

Fhear WIP
If you choose to include a picture, PLEASE do not use anime. Photos/real life pictures *only*, to keep things simple.

Character:

Name: Adrian Del Favero - Fhear
Ethnicity: Italian
Previous (Or current) Profession: Brother

Appearance:

Hair: Brown and worn in a messy style
Eyes:Green
Skin: Lightly tanned
Weight: 275 lbs.
Height: 6'8"
Other: He has a long scar starting on his right shoulder and going down his arm to his elbow.

Information:

Personality: He is a calm and collected individual. There is not much that can surprise the male. He is closed up when it comes to his past and might lash out the individual that pulls themselves too deep into that territory. Other than that he is a dependable and brutally honest as he hates to be lied to. The Brother can be compassionate and loving but it won't be easy to get it out off him. It not that he feels undeserving but its just easier for him.

Background: Adrian was born of a very loving family and had a pretty normal life. Not much went wrong and everything seemed safe for them. It wasn't until he was a teenager pretans that he learned the truth about his family. Things that he had never taken notice of before started to come to the light. His mahmen would disappear for days at a time. His father would never tell him about where his mahmen was during such time. There was a steel door down in the basement blocking a room he had never seen. Havers was coming by more often and every now and again some expensive looking men.

As the years went by he noticed more and more things. The men were from the glymera which he thought was strange. That was until he found out that his family had fallen from the glymera. His father's friends were loyal but careful when they came to their house to visit. His father would warn him about his mother's condition that he never understood as she acted perfectly normal otherwise. It wasn't until his father was gone to work that he decided it was wrong to leave her locked up and let her out. That was how he got the long scar on his arm and realised his mahmen was insane.

During the years after his transition, he choose to learn to fight as opposed to working with his father. He found a teacher  easy in the old country to train him. This kept him out of the house the majority of the time as he refused to be around his parents if he could help it. They soon moved to the New World. As soon as he was able, he got his own but continued his training. He has had his lesser fights in alleys but his family was not so lucky. They were killed on one of their nights out.

He was not sad his only family was gone as all they did was keep secrets from him. So he spent his nights fighting when needed and even helping the Brotherhood, having met them during a couple of lesser fights. He was inducted into the Brotherhood and given the name, Fhear.

Hobbies and Interests: He likes to read and spends some time playing video games on his off time.

OOC Ons and Offs: Check my on/off page

Finally finished with one!

Nymphadora

Fhear is really nicely worked up VP
A damaged sweetheart
Trust issues built in, perhaps?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

wolventears

Ooh, indeed VP. I like him.

Vampricprincessty

Vampricprincessty

Scar
Character:

Name: Scarlet Forbes 
Race: Human
Previous (Or current) Profession: Bartender

Appearance:

Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Golden Brown
Skin: Creamy
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Other: She has a tattoo up her left side.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Information:

Personality: She is the fun person at the party, the life of it. Sure the girl as her flaws but she is good at covering them up. Not many would be able to tell that she is a lonely soul and she doesn't want pity. Her need for fun and be out there but it keeps her mind busy.

Background: Lillian has lived a difficult life. her childhood is full of her being abuse both of her parents and being put into the system. Most of her life was spent in and out of foster homes until she found a family that actually didn't look at her like a burden. She had few problems in high schools but half way though, her fighting and rebelling ended. Working the best she could she managed to graduate with average grades and that was enough for her. Obviously college was not something for her although she did try.

After constant partying and a new tattoo later, her family couldn't take her attitude not to work. So she was given two options. Work or get out. She choose to take a couple of bartending classes and then managed to get a job at a club. Needless to say she was making a good deal of money at the club. Her pay and her tips helped her get out of her foster home and into a home of her own. A little studio apartment just for herself made her feel that best she has felt in years.

Hobbies and Interests: Learning new drinks, sports, partying, tattoos

OOC Ons and Offs: Check my on/off page

Now both of my characters are done!

wolventears

Ooh, she's pretty. I like.

Vampricprincessty

Vampricprincessty

So once Kokanie moves her characters over to the main thread and Nymph posts hers. We can start it up!

Vampricprincessty

Kokaine

No prob, luv. Meant to do it sooner, heh.

My O/Os

Nymphadora

I will have Robyn done and moved over this evening after GoT ;-)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

Robyn has been posted to the main info thread now!
I may do a male of the Glymera as well, to round things out a bit across the classes.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

I was thinking, and VP please let me know your thoughts on this, that we have, in the main info thread (probably in your world info post VP) a list of known locations, not including individual's homes.

Brotherhood Compound
Heat
Havers Clinic
Safe Place
Streets of Caldwell (Could be further specified by something like 'near to Robyn's Apartment)
The Other Side

Also a post header:  (VP Feel free to modify this to suit, if you rather or add to... etc)
[float=left][IMG padding=15 height=300]http://www.more.com/sites/default/files/photo/image/01/90/84/photo/19084/original/Delany.coverimage.crop.jpg[/img][/float][left]

[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]

Sidenote: I just spoiled something else for myself lol Ah well... such is life!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

Thank you Nymph! I like these ideas here as I was thinking about the locations that was going to be needed. I will get those up and what are your thoughts on lesser attacks for when the Brothers are on rotation and game time.

Kokaine: Can you PM me some pics of what you want Charli's club to look like? Or do you want me to choose?

Vampricprincessty

Nymphadora

Giving this a bump cause any Black Dagger Brotherhood fans might want to see this and come play!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

We are still hoping to get more BlackDagger Brotherhood fans joining us. The current players are not done and not giving up on our plucky little game!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

BlackStone

Character:Sthone
Name: Sean Dobbs
Race:  Vampire
Previous (Or current) Profession: Private Investigator

Appearance:

Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Weight: 265
Height: 6' 3"
Other: Stone gray tribal tattoos that cover his left arm all over his chest in angular lines and Celtic curves

Information:

Personality: Sthone is calm, silent, a man of few words, using one instead of two when one will do.   He is also a patient vampire that look at all angles of a problem before acting.   Not that he can't act rash when the situation calls for it. but he prefers a well thought out plane to a half baked one.

Background: Sean hails from a nearly pure Vampire noble family that lived in Savannah, South Carolina.   Sean's family  was one of the families betrayed to the Lessening Society, and his father and elder brother were killed during the family's escape to Caldwell.  Since that day Sean had dedicated his life to ridding the wold of lessers once and for all.   Despite his scrawny size, he started training at the new warrior's academy.   Sean but his heart and soul into training, trying to learn ways to use one's size and strength against them, as well as picking up other forms of street fighting.   Physical fitness was not Sean's only passion.   He also studied investigative techniques thinking it would be a useful talent in the future in the war against the lessers.   

The change for Sean was particular rough, and he did not come out it without scars.   All up his left arm and over his chest is a gray skin like scar that looks like a tattoo over his body, and the overuse of his vampire abilities can trigger terrible, skull splitting migraines.   Still he did come out of the change with a very useful skill other than gaining over 150 pounds of muscle and ten inches of height, Sean could turn his skin hard as stone for a few moments, which is how he earned his name.

Sean worked with the Black Daggers for over two years.  While not quite as physically imposing as some of them, he was a smart fighter, and his other skills lead the Brotherhood to nests where the lessers were at, and more importantly, where they were stashing their hearts.   After two years, Sean was inducted into the Brotherhood, make his Brotherhood tattoo mix and mold into his scar on his body.   Sean also maintains a small office in Caldwell that he uses for his own small detective agency, specializing in finding missing person, as Sean figured that was what would put him into close contact to the threats to the Brotherhood.

Hobbies and Interests: Investigative Technique, Computers, Street Fighting, Reading, Writing, Swimming

OOC Ons and Offs: Easier to list the offs, no gore, no vore, no extreme sadism (breaking bones), no age play, no children, no "Daddy" or "Pappa", no scat or water sports, and not submissive.   Everything else is negotiable.

Astrofig

HOLY FUCK YES I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE BROTHERS/SHELLENS BUT HOLY FUCK THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Nymphadora

Totally!  Welcome! You can have more than one character if you like!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

BlackStone

Does this mean Sthone is going to pounced my a gang of females?  For now I want to stick with one character till I get my feet wet.

Nymphadora

Well I was talking to Astrofig but you can have more than one as well when/if you want. ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Astrofig

Hmmm, now I just gotta decide on a suitably Brother-type name lol!

Vampricprincessty

Welcome to all they new players~ I am so excited that you all joined. Sthone will be added to the character list today!