Island of Monsters (NC, Exotic, Freeform) Interest Confirmed, Accepting Players!

Started by Savant of the Wastes, April 15, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Wolfie

Name: Rhea

Race: Wolf

Appearance:

Personality: Rhea is unlike most others of her kind. She is gentle and shy, watching others from afar. When she is in heat however, she is the most persistent girl you will find. Not to the point where she will rape someone, but she will not leave their side for anything. Be careful if you make her angry, as she is more than likely to put you in your place for it.

Other Info: Rhea is an agile one, worthy of being called an escape artist as well. But if you can catch her and tie her up good enough, she would be an excellent sub.

catherinehellfire

Nah, I'll stick with my pick Izaya.  Though I like the one you suggested, the point of her appearance is to make her appear cuter and more innocent, that way it is easy to trick people.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Wolfie

Hmmm.... I figured that I would go with a shy character. I didn't look at the others till just now, and I am surprised to see I wasn't the only one with the idea of having a passive girl.

PrincelyPup

Well I'm very interested.  I would probably rather play a femboy/trap what ever you want to call it.  I could be maybe a research assistant or something low level.  I would love to be captured by the monster girls. .. preferably Futa. Though I also could grey Domed back at the research facility too but I prefer the monsters.  If someone wants to make a new character or I could wait for someone to join.  I just like bigger stronger anthro type Futa usually.  But I'm open to suggestion.  I'm a submissive if you hadn't figured it out.

I'm also open to playing a monster boy. Perhaps who gets captured by the scientists and gets interrogated allot.  Though if there is a Futa I would love to get taken as their pet and tamed.

PrincelyPup

Wolfie

Yukina

Wolfie

Biles

Damnit, it's always something. All the good threads are either taken or gay.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Savant of the Wastes

No worries everyone! I've been slightly busy with some holidays, but I'm still here! I'll be updating the first post with the new characters shortly. The game will be starting this Wednesday, but if anyone new wants to join after that, I will attempt to fit them in. A few more characters couldn't hurt though! It seems we're rather short on Doms right now. Worst comes to worst, I can NPC a few, but that might take me a while if we have a lot of subs.

Yukina

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Vanetias

Zeth

I'm all for this. But you mentioned a lot of players. Are you still taking player's on?

Wolfie

Quote from: Vanetias on April 22, 2014, 06:07:35 AM
I'm interested, but no NC for me.

Well so far the monster girls are pretty submissive so probly got no worries here.

Vanetias

Wolfie

Vanetias

Name: Jike Hamson

Race: Human

Position: Handler(Alien)

Appearance:

Personality:  A friendly handler of many different creatures, will always like to care for them. Sociable to anyone he meets, perverted to women.

Other Info:  Has experiences with creatures of different kinds.

Dom Male

Turn Ons : Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex,
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con

Teo Torriatte

PrincelyPup

I'm not sure in site there is room.  We just have no dominants. .. which we need a lot more of. 

Speaking of. Is anyone interested in my character at all?

Teo Torriatte

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0