Not sure if you guys can help but...

Started by WildRoze, May 08, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildRoze

recently an erotic hypnosis based forum went down after Hyperboards closed it's doors on us. I noticed that these forums hosted Blue moon rp and was wondering how that all worked? I'm trying to search this website for any help on how to host a new forums for us as most forums don't accept nsfw and stuff. If not I understand, we just miss our own little space and are loosing touch slowly.

Oniya

I'm going to message the site admin for you, WildRoze.  Not sure what he can offer precisely, but you're welcome to check out what we have here in the meantime.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vekseid

BMR is my other site. I used to host other places for SEO purposes but I have let most of that go. I would need a lot of confidence that someone working on a new forum would be successful.

If there are enough of you, you could petition BMR's administration to give you a subforum.