WWII Aftermath [Nazi Girl/Jewish Man or Ally Soldier]

Started by kasper, March 02, 2014, 12:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

I got this idea after watching a movie. Basically during the aftermath of WWII, a German girl about the age of 16 is forced to make a long trek to safety. Her father was a Nazi officer and has abandoned them, her mother has turned herself into the authorities but has not returned, leaving the girl to care for her younger siblings during a long trip to their grandmother's. Along the way, they meet either a young Jewish man or Ally soldier(s).

Depending on whether you'd rather play the Jewish man or Ally soldier(s) this could play out rather differently. There will likely be tension between either Nazi/Jewish where the girl looks down on the man or between Nazi/Ally where the soldier looks down on the girl. I think the Nazi/Jewish pairing would be less violent but with sexual tension whereas the Nazi/Ally might be more violent, where say two or three soldiers treat her like trash and perhaps sexually assault her, but perhaps one soldier decides to break off from the rest and help her. Or, we could do a mixture of both, where she is first with a group of Ally soldiers but then the Jewish man helps her out of that situation and continues to stay with her. Or we could do both ideas separately. However you would like!

So this game may fall under non-con, perhaps extreme due to slurs. I am looking for tense situations between the girl and either the Jewish man/Ally soldier. I am looking for grit, since during the aftermath of a war there are due to be some dead bodies here and there and the girl, who has never really seen death in such a manner will be shocked and confused in what to believe (denial) about the Jewish imprisonment camps and holocaust. There will probably be violence and even smaller character death (where perhaps a sibling dies).

Now, I'm not entirely well read on WWII, I know the basics that are taught but I'd prefer if we could keep things pretty general and not worry too much about specific details, I'd rather focus on character interaction than historical accuracy.

And here are a collection of images for faceclaims that I like for this idea. You can tell me if there are any female image(s) you'd prefer me to use and you can pick male image(s) from there or find your own- which I think that those pictures should clue you in to what I generally like if you would rather use another picture.

So, if anybody would like to play this out with me, let me know!

Edit: Could be a small group game if there's enough interest? With some characters playing on the run Nazis, some playing Jewish characters and some playing Ally characters.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

someinheritthewealth

Can the soldier be a female, rare but entirely possible if she was a medic or such.

kasper

Hmm. I honestly hadn't considered it. I suppose so, but I would still like for there to a male in the mix somewhere, whether the male be another soldier or a Jewish man.

So if we were to go that route, I would like if you'd be willing to, to play a male character or, perhaps we could turn this into a small 1x1x1 game, with three players. You playing the female soldier/medic, I playing the Nazi girl and another player playing the male soldier/Jewish man. But, as I'm not certain what you would be alright with, tell me what you think!

someinheritthewealth

Would it be a triangle? Or just between us two and they merely add conflict?

kasper

Most likely a triangle.

If you have particular pairing preferences, i.e. you don't want your character involved sexually with a male, then by no means will I expect that of you and it will be stated that the other player should not expect that of you either. So, any involvement between your character and a male character can be explicitly non-sexual. But the interactions between my character and your character could be sexual, just as the interactions between mine and a male character could be sexual. If that is something you would prefer. Though I suppose I could also just double up on the game where we could have a female on female version and have another male on female version.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: octopusdreams on March 02, 2014, 01:43:39 PM
Most likely a triangle.

If you have particular pairing preferences, i.e. you don't want your character involved sexually with a male, then by no means will I expect that of you and it will be stated that the other player should not expect that of you either. So, any involvement between your character and a male character can be explicitly non-sexual. But the interactions between my character and your character could be sexual, just as the interactions between mine and a male character could be sexual. If that is something you would prefer. Though I suppose I could also just double up on the game where we could have a female on female version and have another male on female version.

What would you prefer doubling up or one game? BTW my character either going to be French or American.

Wargtass

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 02, 2014, 12:42:31 PM
Can the soldier be a female, rare but entirely possible if she was a medic or such.

In the Soviet Union, very much so. But that might dramatically change the tone as well.

Excuse me, just being a historian and slightly helpful, you may continue as you wish.  ;D
O/O

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Wargtass on March 02, 2014, 01:49:49 PM
In the Soviet Union, very much so. But that might dramatically change the tone as well.

Excuse me, just being a historian and slightly helpful, you may continue as you wish.  ;D

Oh yeah I forgot Russia ;p, I think America and France to a degree as well.

kasper

I think one game could be interesting but it's a matter of finding a third player!

But I would be just as happy to play a game f/f and the other m/f.

lol I forgot Russia too! Jeeze. Thanks Wargtass!

EDIT: Though if enough people are interested, I could make it a small group game?

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: octopusdreams on March 02, 2014, 01:52:51 PM
I think one game could be interesting but it's a matter of finding a third player!

But I would be just as happy to play a game f/f and the other m/f.

lol I forgot Russia too! Jeeze. Thanks Wargtass!

We could do both? fxf and fxfxm game with my character not being romantically involved with the male, a way to avoid this is perhaps my character could be cousin or such to the male.

kasper

Yeah that's a good idea, the male soldier and female soldier/medic being related somehow. Though, it could just be a general respect thing between each other too, since they're on the same side.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: octopusdreams on March 02, 2014, 01:58:04 PM
Yeah that's a good idea, the male soldier and female soldier/medic being related somehow. Though, it could just be a general respect thing between each other too, since they're on the same side.

So shall we start the one on one game?

Wargtass

As far as I know, no women participated actively (that is; as ordered to) in a frontline role except for female soldiers of the Soviet Union. Even there the women represented but a small percentage of the total war force (still a few hundred thousand due to the size of the Red Army). The Special Operations Executive of Britain contained female operatives and the French resistance had female guerilla fighters as well, but the Red Army was the only nation state in WWII to allow active participation in frontline duties.

All of this is just history though, and unless it is a big deal for you, I'd say you can always tweak it to serve your purpose.

Now you got me interested in this, damn you!  ::)
O/O

kasper

I didn't think many women did participate on the frontlines but for the sake of the game we might tweak that indeed!

And excellent. I enjoy getting others tangled up in my spiderweb. Ehehehehe.

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 02, 2014, 01:59:23 PM
So shall we start the one on one game?

And sure, I don't know if you looked through the gallery, but if you would like me to play using a specific image as a reference let me know and if there is an image you like there or have found on your own, that you'd like to use as a ref for your character, let me know,

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: octopusdreams on March 02, 2014, 02:04:32 PM
I didn't think many women did participate on the frontlines but for the sake of the game we might tweak that indeed!

And excellent. I enjoy getting others tangled up in my spiderweb. Ehehehehe.

And sure, I don't know if you looked through the gallery, but if you would like me to play using a specific image as a reference let me know and if there is an image you like there or have found on your own, that you'd like to use as a ref for your character, let me know,

This one interests me you mind beginning I shall find picture for my character.

kasper

Okay! I may have to start tomorrow evening though, after work. I have to do some studying that I've been procrastinating on this weekend... But I will PM you once I have the thread up!