Planescape: Rattle the Cage [3.0/3.5 D&D rules now possible!]

Started by ZK, October 20, 2006, 11:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Quote from: Z.K. on October 24, 2006, 11:17:12 AM
As for leveling up, you will not be reaching levels extremely fast. Perhaps to level 5-6 and then it'll slow down as you take more dangerous missions and quests and continue the plotline.

Then I'll definitely go warlock/enlightened spirit (do you have access to the relevant books?).  Or possibly just standard warlock if the rest of the party seems like the sort that wouldn't work well with an overly-good prestige class.

ZK

I want a Good and Netural aligned party. Evil is not allowed in play due to I do not care for infighting on the homicidal manner.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Jefepato

I know, but in my experience, just because evil isn't allowed doesn't mean an uber-good character won't cause more trouble than it's worth.

ZK

Didn't say anything about uber good. Uber good tends to cause problems in Sigil as it is.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

Okay, looks like everything is in order. Room will be created soom.

Xerial

Words to live by... just because a guy's not evil doesn't mean he isn't an asshole...

ZK

Okay, at halloween the game shall be up. Other then that, I'm busy with fuggin' work. x.x

Lilian

Xerial

I'll be kind of busy with work until Friday... should clear up some then, what with better watches and no Sea Trainers aboard...

Muse

Hi, ZK, is it too late to sing up?  If not, is there anything you need? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZK