News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm

Started by Sacrah, November 25, 2008, 10:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Sex/poeticthinker/do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm/

You Scored as Experimental
Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental 
96%
Submissive 
79%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
71%
Switch 
64%
Dominant 
57%
Masochist 
54%
Degradation Lover 
46%
Sadist 
46%
Vanilla 
43%
Bondage 
36%
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Lilias

You Scored as Switch

You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch  89%
Vanilla  61%
Experimental  54%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur  50%
Bondage  32%
Sadist  29%
Dominant  29%
Submissive    29%
Degradation Lover  18%
Masochist  4%
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Lady Annabelle

I finally got an answer on these quizzes that I actually liked and thought was appropriate.  I think my Vanilla should be higher than my Switch, but besides that, I think this works.   :)

You Scored as Submissive

It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.

Submissive   96%
Experimental   93%
Bondage   75%
Degradation Lover   75%
Masochist   71%
Switch   46%
Sadist   43%
Vanilla   21%
Dominant   7%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur   0%
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Maeven

Experimentation:

Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental--100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur--79%
Switch--71%
Dominant--68%
Masochist--61%
Sadist--57%
Bondage--54%
Submissive--54%
Degradation Lover--36%
Vanilla--14%
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Ket

Well, this answer was a given...

Masochist

Pain just feels good. Nothing like someone hurting you or hurting yourself in some cases. Often sadism goes hand-in-hand with this practice because the two personalities work well together. And some people like both.

Submissive - 89%
Masochist    - 89%
Experimental - 75%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    - 71%
Bondage - 71%
Degradation Lover - 54%
Switch - 54%
Sadist - 36%
Vanilla - 11%
Dominant - 7%
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Dawg

Experimental -- 86%
Dominant -- 82%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur -- 79%
Sadist -- 64%
Bondage -- 61%
Switch -- 57%
Masochist -- 46%
Submissive -- 25%
Degradation Lover -- 21%
Vanilla -- 14%
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kalen

You Scored as Switch
You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch   96%
Experimental   82%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur   75%
Sadist   57%
Submissive   50%
Bondage   50%
Dominant  39%
Masochist 29%
Vanilla   25%
Degradation Lover   21%

Wait, wait... I'm a switch, sure... but more sub than Dom?  In what world?!?

Bliss

You Scored as Masochist

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) Pain just feels good. Nothing like someone hurting you or hurting yourself in some cases. Often sadism goes hand-in-hand with this practice because the two personalities work well together. And some people like both.

Masochist                100%
Experimental           96%
Degradation Lover       86%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur       82%
Bondage               75%
Submissive               75%
Switch               71%
Dominant               68%
Sadist               64%
Vanilla               18%

I... uh... wow.

*hides behind her custom title*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kali

You Scored as Submissive
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.

Submissive 
93%
Degradation Lover 
79%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
75%
Experimental 
71%
Switch 
57%
Bondage 
57%
Vanilla 
46%
Masochist 
46%
Sadist 
43%
Dominant 
25%

Sorry.. left some of it off.
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Kurzyk

You Scored as Sadist

You like to hurt people and find it arousing. It isn't a problem as long as you find someone who likes what you deal.

Sadist 
89%
Dominant 
86%
Switch 
82%
Masochist 
79%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
79%
Experimental 
79%
Bondage 
79%
Submissive 
61%
Degradation Lover 
46%
Vanilla 
18%

Bliss

Voyeurism is watching people have sex.

Tip! Go to google, and type in define: voyeurism (or whatever word you want it to define. Google will search the web annd bring back definitions as your result!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mellonlegolas

You Scored as Submissive
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.

Submissive   89%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur   71%
Masochist   71%
Experimental   68%
Degradation Lover   68%
Bondage   64%
Switch   43%
Dominant   29%
Vanilla   29%
Sadist   29%
My ons and offs can be found here

ShrowdedPoet

You Scored as Exhibitionist / Voyeur
(((Note: This has been placed into one category because the world of BDSM is simply too large to include all kink (unless you want an incredibly long quiz). I have included these two together with the sentiment that couples or people interested in one or the other want to include other people in their sexual activities. I understand that it is unfair but I plan on making more quizzes on subjects of this nature in the future. Also, I know that this quiz is very sexually based but that was the point of it, I was going for the psychologically aspects of sexuality for the list is a mile long and different for everyone.))) Watching or being watched is an arousing notion to you. There are many reasons why people enjoy this fetish. Being uncomfortable. Feeling guilty. Appreciation. For some it could simply be sex in public because there is a fear of getting caught. Either way, it turns you on. The best venue for this would be group sex. If you enjoy watching you would be considered a voyeur. If you would rat

Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
100%
Sadist 
89%
Masochist 
86%
Switch 
86%
Experimental 
68%
Bondage 
64%
Degradation Lover 
50%
Submissive 
50%
Dominant 
21%
Vanilla 
0%

I think this test is a little off on the whole submissive/Dominate thing.  I am a switch but mostly dominant. . .
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Sacrah

lol.... im definately a submissive one

Dawg

Quote from: Faythe on November 25, 2008, 03:10:32 PM
lol.... im definately a submissive one

You scored lower on submissive than I did on dominant
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sacrah

Mellonlegolas

I'm not very dominate either but that didn't really surprise me ^.^
My ons and offs can be found here

MusicNeverDies

Exhibitionist / Voyeur       96%
Experimental       96%
Submissive       89%
Bondage       82%
Masochist       79%
Switch       71%
Sadist       46%
Degradation Lover       41%
Dominant       39%
Vanilla       29%

....That's about right. There is a time and place for them all, of course..

Will

*laughs*  The first three are dead on!

Switch 
100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
93%
Experimental 
86%
Bondage 
82%
Submissive 
75%
Dominant 
75%
Masochist 
64%
Degradation Lover 
54%
Sadist 
54%
Vanilla 
14%
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Trieste

You Scored as Exhibitionist / Voyeur

(((Note: This has been placed into one category because the world of BDSM is simply too large to include all kink (unless you want an incredibly long quiz). I have included these two together with the sentiment that couples or people interested in one or the other want to include other people in their sexual activities. I understand that it is unfair but I plan on making more quizzes on subjects of this nature in the future. Also, I know that this quiz is very sexually based but that was the point of it, I was going for the psychologically aspects of sexuality for the list is a mile long and different for everyone.))) Watching or being watched is an arousing notion to you. There are many reasons why people enjoy this fetish. Being uncomfortable. Feeling guilty. Appreciation. For some it could simply be sex in public because there is a fear of getting caught. Either way, it turns you on. The best venue for this would be group sex. If you enjoy watching you would be considered a voyeur. If you would rat [...]

(The thing really did trail off right there.)

Exhibitionist / Voyeur       93%
Masochist       82%
Experimental       79%
Bondage       79%
Submissive       75%
Switch       71%
Degradation Lover       68%
Sadist       61%
Dominant       29%
Vanilla       11%

... I ... I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it's possible that the quiz-maker didn't have a category of "Kinkslut: you love it all!"

Bliss appears to be more vanilla than me. XD

Quote from: Kalen on November 25, 2008, 01:06:14 PM
Wait, wait... I'm a switch, sure... but more sub than Dom?  In what world?!?

I, for one, am unsurprised. *snicker*

Kalen

You know, this is sexually... not about being a doormat to my ex  :o

Trieste

I know that. *laces up some leather stilletos and grabs a pair of cuffs* Lemme show you what I mean! ;)

Kalen

Naaaah.  Not my thang, sweetcheeks.   :D

Greenthorn

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.))) Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental 
89%
Sadist 
68%
Submissive 
68%
Masochist 
61%
Degradation Lover 
54%
Switch 
50%
Dominant 
39%
Bondage 
39%
Vanilla 
14%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
11%

WyldRanger

Keep in mind with this, that I am an unabashed virgin so all my responses are about what I would do if those situations presented themselves, including in my role-playing.

You Scored as Switch

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch    
   96%
Experimental    
   89%
Submissive    
   61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   50%
Sadist    
   50%
Degradation Lover    
   43%
Dominant    
   43%
Vanilla    
   39%
Bondage    
   29%
Masochist    
   29%

The Overlord

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.))) Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental 
86%
Sadist 
82%
Dominant 
68%
Switch 
54%
Bondage 
50%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
32%
Degradation Lover 
25%
Submissive 
25%
Masochist 
18%
Vanilla 
14%

Mithlomwen

Experimental    
   75%
Submissive    
   71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   54%
Bondage    
   54%
Switch    
   46%
Masochist    
   29%
Degradation Lover    
   25%
Sadist    
   18%
Vanilla    
   14%
Dominant    
   7%
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

anon

You Scored as Submissive

Submissive    
   86%
Switch    
   79%
Bondage    
   75%
Experimental    
   71%
Masochist    
   64%
Degradation Lover    
   57%
Sadist    
   25%
Vanilla    
   21%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   18%
Dominant    
   7%

...- grins - I think it depends on my mood. Dominant: 7%. - laughs -
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox

Avaleia

You Scored as Switch

Switch    
   96%
Bondage    
   93%
Experimental    
   89%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   82%
Submissive    
   79%
Masochist    
   71%
Degradation Lover    
   68%
Dominant    
   61%
Sadist    
   54%
Vanilla    
   21%

Chris Brady

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.)))

Experimental    
   96%
Dominant    
   93%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   82%
Sadist    
   71%
Switch    
   68%
Masochist    
   29%
Bondage    
   29%
Degradation Lover    
   14%
Submissive    
   14%
Vanilla    
   11%

Thing is, I've done a LOT of this stuff already, in some fashion.  Although I admit that my foray into BDSM was more frustration than fun...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Kiara

You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch 
75%
Submissive 
43%
Experimental 
39%
Dominant 
32%
Vanilla 
29%
Bondage 
29%
Masochist 
7%
Sadist 
4%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
4%
Degradation Lover 
0%

OwenNo6

Experimental 
100%
Switch 
100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
96%
Sadist 
71%
Bondage 
71%
Dominant 
64%
Submissive 
61%
Masochist 
54%
Degradation Lover 
29%
Vanilla 
11%

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.