People of Gor (Gorean Based World Roleplay) Interest Check

Started by Vlexia, February 17, 2016, 03:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

Yeah I'm going to really dig down and make the OOC and character sheet for this and get this going. Gor belongs on E, and it's time to bring it back.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LordRod

Quote from: Vlexia on April 04, 2017, 07:54:09 AM
Yeah I'm going to really dig down and make the OOC and character sheet for this and get this going. Gor belongs on E, and it's time to bring it back.

Great. I can do one, but I doubt I could do two. :D
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

Vlexia

Quote from: LordRod on April 04, 2017, 09:32:15 AM
Great. I can do one, but I doubt I could do two. :D

The one who started that spoke briefly to me, but I missed the fact that he started a thread. Understandable since I took too long after gathering interest.

I will, nonetheless, create my freeform world and give people more options. Doesn't hurt to have more than one idea floating around E

LordRod

Both interest me :D I just hope there is some way to combine interest...though as I learned recently, not all 'mashups' happen ;)

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

Supias

I have no problems joining threads.  The more people the better it is in my thoughts at least. I just thought perhaps people were not interested.  I have an adventure type scenario but it could be just as good after having known people a while first. 

Mellific

Well, I've been keeping my eye on this as it continues to evolve. I'm curious to see how it will fall into place and if there is enough interest or room for it, I'd definitely prefer to play a bond-maid over a kajira. Even if that is impossible starting out, I'd probably find some other alternative route for a character. Maybe a Free Woman or a Panther or something along those lines. So, I'll continue to peek in here as things develop.

O/O | A/A | MM

Vlexia

Here is the OOC Thread for anyone interested in participating in the group game.

LordRod

So is it OK to talk on the OOC thread and that we should just send CS to you?

Vlexia

Quote from: LordRod on April 06, 2017, 06:12:24 AM
So is it OK to talk on the OOC thread and that we should just send CS to you?

Absolutely.

LordRod

Quote from: Vlexia on April 05, 2017, 10:44:46 AM
Here is the OOC Thread for anyone interested in participating in the group game.

The OOC thread goes to the character thread..did you have a thread we can talk about the game that isn't the recruitment? I don't want to post where I should not :D

Vlexia

Quote from: LordRod on April 06, 2017, 10:40:29 AM
The OOC thread goes to the character thread..did you have a thread we can talk about the game that isn't the recruitment? I don't want to post where I should not :D

It goes to the OOC. You just posted your CS there instead of sending it to me.

Jazra

I'll get a character sheet to Vlexia tonight or tomorrow. For what it's worth, I tend to be an active writer Monday through Thursday and less active Friday through Sunday when I do silly things like camping out or going rock climbing or playing over-the-table games.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

LordRod

So is this still happening? I know Sally Aces and myself are interested at the least

Vlexia

Quote from: LordRod on May 03, 2017, 11:10:33 AM
So is this still happening? I know Sally Aces and myself are interested at the least

Yeah but she told me you guys were doing a prelude to the group game.

Is that concluded now?

LordRod

It could.  I think we'd like to join the main game if it is going on and do the prequel at the same time (that was the intent) but if its keeping us from the main game we can just leap in :D