Anitaverse two-player game wanted

Started by NightBird, March 13, 2008, 12:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBird

I've got this character that I used to play a long time ago, and I can't get her out of my head. I'd love to work with a creative soul out there who enjoys the Anitaverse and would enjoy an atypical sort of situation within it. Here's her bio, slightly updated

Violet Jennings was a fighter pilot in the Good Gulf War, Operation Desert Storm, shortly before preternaturals gained the rights of citizens in the United States. She was turned after being shot down by what was, unknown to her, friendly fire. The target had been her Weapons System Officer, Captain Anthony Winchester, but the ground crew who came in only found Vi. She was easily captured given the severity of the concussion she had, and taken to a black ops facility where she was repeatedly raped and bitten by two werewolves already in Major Charles Berkeley's employ. Vi learned to control her abilities as a were under extreme circumstances. Either she learned partial shift, down to just a hand or finger, or she was tortured. She learned. Many others were summarily killed when their abilities didn't become what the Major wanted. He succeeded with Vi.

She then spent more tha two years on an unmapped base on an unnamed Pacific atoll, leading a strike team on whatever mission the Major gave them to accomplish. Some were assassinations, some were rescues, some were wholesale slaughters. In some, Vi hid what she was, in others, her appearance as a werewolf was part of the plan. Her team became family, and it was one of them, finally, who asked her why she did this when she could have had a life back home. As soon as she confirmed his story that weres were legally citizens, she stole one of the aircraft, flew directly to a major air force base, and told her story. She undoubtedly was who she said she was, but her birth identity had been reported dead and someone's remains were now buried at Arlington National Cemetary in a tombstone bearing her name. Brass wouldn't budge on her reclaiming her original identity, but the gave her a new life, and enough money to afford college through grad school, a house somewhere and still have some savings. She used the college money to get a PhD in cutural anthropology, focusing on the cultural issues underlying bioethics, but she hasn't touched the rest of the money.

I'm looking to roleplay any number of possible scenarios with a male character, including but not limited to her introduction into a pack, pursuit/seduction by a vampire who wants her as a permanent bodyguard, someone from her past coming back into her life, etc. The one thing I don't want to roleplay with her is recapture by a disgraced former Major.

If this sounds intriguing to anyone, or leads to ideas someone would be interested in roleplaying, please let me know!

Kazyth

I loved these books.  I've read the vast majority 5 or 6 times each, so I'm quite familiar with the 'rules' of the various supernaturals in the Anitaverse.  The vampire looking to secure her services sounds interesting, especially if werewolves aren't his creatures to call but are the only weres in force in the city.  Hmmm.  I'm definately interested!  You can PM me or we can work things out here, if you'd like to give me a shot.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

NightBird