"Summoning Gone Wrong" [EX] [Futa x M] {Seeking sub or victim M char}

Started by Blythe, October 06, 2020, 06:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Taken/In Discussion
I'm not even gonna lie, this thread is directly the result of one image I really want to play.

I'm just looking for a smutty RP, probably a one shot. Your character summons a demon and it goes horribly wrong; the spell reverses. So the demon doesn't have to give him ANYTHING he wants; she gets to order him around and do whatever she likes.

Possible Kinks:
- Dub-con (as in the guy should resist at first...but eventually he should give in to how great the demon futa makes him feel)
- Anal (Futa on top), Anal (man being able to penetrate--only if the futa is milking him or bored)
- Spanking, bondage
- humiliation/degradation (the demon can/should absolutely call him names--such as referring to him as a slut or bitch)
- orgasm denial (sometimes she's just not going to let him have fun)
- forced orgasms (because the only thing better than telling him no is forcing him past what he can endure and then making him endure more)
- oral (only with the man giving the futa oral; she will be far too proud to blow him back)
- forced feminization (optional, but I'd deeply enjoy if the futa's goal is to dress the guy up in lingerie and refer to him as feminine at times, even though she won't transform him physically),
- slapping (the futa will not be shy about expressing displeasure), etc.

Once she's satisfied (and who can say for sure when she would be?), she'll return to whatever hellish realm spawned her. Until then, she'll expect the unfortunate man who summoned her to serve her every whim. Maybe she wants luxury or to be fed grapes. Maybe she wants him to be a piece of furniture she can prop her cute clawed feet on. Maybe she wants him to worship her. It'll be very much a 'at her whim' sort of deal.

It's a simple hyper-smutty tale, but it's what I want. Writer gender irrelevant provided you want to play the male in this scenario (and if you care about the gender of a writer rather than character, I am not the right co-writer for you). All characters to be 18+. I don't have a minimum posting frequency/length, but my goal is to reply to this somewhat frequently if at all possible. PM me if interested! I think about all we need is an idea of what your character is like, and we could easily start the RP quite soon. Thanks for reading!